Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A brief synopsis of the Joyce Series.:

Joyce married John, a forty-year-old widower with two teen-aged sons. She was twenty at that time. After fifteen happily monogamous years together, they met Frank, a handsome black man her own age and with John’s connivance, she had sex with him. It was a mind-blowing experience for her and John both, and a bond formed among the three of them that lasted until John died several years later.

The second time Joyce visited Frank at his home she met Ginger, a college student neighbor, whom he would not fuck due to her young age. Another friendship formed between her and Joyce and also John, who ultimately sponsored her MBA studies and groomed her to replace him at work. After John’s death, the two women became close, but Frank became a less frequent lover. Joyce stopped birth control and became pregnant, presumably by Frank; then she and Ginger became housemates and lovers.

Ginger

I was rather promiscuous as a teenager; I kept fucking boys and young men, hoping for the magic that I read about in fiction. But, while often pleasant, sex with boys my age didn’t make me see stars. By the time I reached college, I was pretty disillusioned and finally tried sex with a woman, with better results.

I bumped into Frank in the laundry of our condo complex. He is this hot black man who lives there also, and I started to crush on him. It turns out he lives in the unit next to me, which has a lovely, private patio. When I asked, he agreed that I could use it, and when I did I took my top off hoping he would come out and see me. I have a very nice body, perky little tits, and a flaming orange bush. He was a no-show.

The third time I went, I discovered some pervs across the commons watching me with binocs. This time I stripped completely, and lay back with my legs crossed to tease them. Sure enough, Frank opened his slider and came to sit next to me. I motioned for him to look at the peepers. He nodded and went over there to speak to them. Upon his return, he said, “They won’t bother you, but I can’t stop them from looking at you.”

“Thank you, but I can handle myself quite well.” As I said this I uncrossed my legs, turned toward him, and placed my hand on his near knee. My knees were separated some and my pussy was slightly ajar.

“Ginger, darling, you are a cute, sexy girl. But to me you are just that: a girl. I won’t get involved with someone your age, ever. But you are free to use my patio whenever you want, and in any state of undress you want. I do get a little hard seeing your pretty naked body.” And so, I went back to my old standby of dating women, with an occasional older man for variety.

Then one day, I found a gorgeous older woman drowsing, topless on Frank’s chaise. She apologized for being topless, to which I responded by removing my coverup to reveal my nakedness and lay down beside her. We introduced ourselves and began to chat.

She was a married woman whom Frank had sex with periodically, here to spend the night with him; her name is Joyce. Her husband, John was also here playing golf with Frank; a very curious arrangement indeed. She was quite interested to hear what my connection to Frank is. Once I reassured her that I was not one of his lovers she warmed up and we soon were swapping life stories.

It happens that our college-age experiences and attitudes mirrored each other, except for the promiscuous part. We both preferred older men. We compared pubic bushes, my orange jungle, and her modestly regrown patch. She calmly opened her thighs when my hand touched her mound and soon I had her sighing and cooing while I licked her pussy. She was reciprocating when her husband and Frank found us.

They invited me to stay for dinner. While it was being prepared Joyce made the rounds, kissing and fondling each of us in turn. An air of sexual tension pervaded the house. She encouraged me to get in touch with her husband and seated John and me together, while she and Frank engaged in lots of groping under the table and kissing above it.

Glancing at John periodically, I sensed he was, not chagrinned exactly, but feeling left out, so when dinner was over I took his hand and led him to my condo unit, where we spent an intimate night of conversation and sex. That was my introduction to a strong and beneficial relationship with John and Joyce. I could see why Joyce fell in love with him years ago.

Now I am in an intimate relationship with his widow as she nurtures a late-in-life pregnancy.

Joyce

My life after John’s death seemed to drift for a while. I am blessed to have Ginger here to keep the business on the right path but more importantly to help me move forward. In my haze, I stopped birth control and in a moment of passion, got knocked up by Frank. He doesn’t know it yet, mostly because he has not come around as frequently as when John was here.

I think the fact that I am now a widow has triggered Frank’s anti-commitment gene. When I was someone else’s wife he felt safe to have frequent contact. When he finds out that I have a little Frank in the oven, he may disappear entirely. While it would make me sad, I think that I am all right with that. We’ll see. I will keep the baby regardless.

Ginger and I have become lovers and I have asked her to move in with me. In practice, she has, though she has kept her studio apartment. Sometimes when work keeps her late, she crashes there and I can imagine that she may have an occasional dalliance there. We are not exclusive and I know she does still like men.

My preoccupation of late has been my maternal health and preparing to be a mother. Thoughts of Frank are never far from the surface; he is, after all, the future father.

One afternoon last week, I was lazily sunbathing by the pool when there came a knock on the back gate; no one comes to my house that way. I put on my cover-up (I sunbathe nude in my backyard) and called, “Come in.” It was Frank’s younger brother Desmond. He bent down and gave me a kiss on the cheek.”What a surprise,” I said, hugging him.

“I was in the neighborhood and wanted to see how you are. It has been too long.” He sat on the edge of my chaise, by my knees.

“Have you heard from Frank lately?” I asked.

“Yeah, he has been traveling a lot. Suggested that I check in on you. How are things going?” He patted my thigh and looked me in the eye. He is almost as handsome as his older brother. Without thinking I moved my leg, causing the robe to open slightly. Like his brother, he didn’t miss an opportunity; his hand felt warm on my skin, and I felt an old familiar flush of arousal.

“Aren’t you fucking Kate these days?” I asked. He had cuckolded Bill, Kate’s husband a while ago, to Bill’s delight.

“The kids are getting older now, so we don’t have many opportunities to play. I’m always horny and you know that I have always had a thing for you. I would love to fill any gaps when Frank can’t be here.” His hand gently stroked my thigh, moving ever so slowly toward my crotch; the gap of the robe grew larger, showing more of me.

I enjoyed teasing him, expecting Ginger to get home any minute and break things up. Just then my phone chirped a text: Ginger would be late and may stay at her place tonight. “Maybe this is a sign from above,” I thought as I put the phone down. Then Des leaned in and kissed me on the lips, his hand moving closer to my pussy. It was a soft, sexy kiss that I returned tentatively. I felt a warm gush of juices flow, followed immediately by his palm pressing on my pubic mound.

RosieMoons
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RosieMoons

“You are a gorgeous and sexy woman. I have given myself many orgasms imagining fucking you. Will you let me make my dream a reality?” He leaned in for another kiss. With no hesitation, I opened my legs farther and wrapped my arms around his neck. Our tongues met and danced and his index finger found my center. A thrill went from my clitoris to my belly.

I placed my hand on his already hard cock. “Let’s take this inside,” I whispered. I got a little thrill at the naughtiness of fucking Frank’s kid brother. I’ve seen his junk and Kate has assured me that he knows how to please a woman. I took his hand and led him to our den. We kissed again before collapsing on the sofa. My robe slipped easily off my shoulders into a puddle behind me.

Des dropped to his knees on the floor between my legs. His arms slid under my thighs and he pulled me to the edge of the sofa. He began to kiss and lick his way north tantalizing me. He stopped for a moment, gazing at my damp pussy before burying his face in it. I was struck by the difference between his touch and Ginger’s; the firmness of his grasp, the scrape of his beard on my thighs, and his direct attack on my pussy, no light kisses around the edges. I loved it.

I couldn’t help but respond; my clit was hard and my juices were already flowing onto his tongue. God, I missed having a man take me. He has a lovely head of curly hair to grab and pull him hard into my cunt. My first orgasm was gentle and sublime. I hoped there would be more. I just closed my eyes and went to my special place, letting the feelings build and build until I came hard, clamping his head with my thighs.

After I recovered, I rose and took him by the hand to my bedroom where I undid his pants, pushed him down on the bed, and dropped to my knees. He has a truly magnificent cock. Oddly, unlike his brother, he is circumcised, and unrestrained by his foreskin, his cock head is much larger than the barrel of his cock, which is also very wide. And his balls are massive, looking loaded with hot cum, and ready to burst.

I grasped his shaft in both hands and stretched my lips to take his knob in my mouth. I lightly scraped my teeth over it making him tremble and groan. “I’m so close, I can’t take it,” he said as he easily lifted me up and laid me down on the bed.

Then he rose up over me and kissed my mouth. I was once again, struck by differences, now between his body and his brother’s; Frank’s slim, lithe, tennis player’s build and Desmond’s solid, linebacker physique, all muscle. I would love to lay him on a massage table and spread warm oil over every inch of his smooth, muscled body, ending at his magnificent cock.

Not wanting to wait any longer, I reached down and placed the head of his cock at my pussy lips. I spread myself as wide open as I could and nearly swooned when his cock head nudged between them. He is bigger than Frank in every way; like his body, his cock is thicker and maybe longer. God, I have missed being with a man.

For such a large guy, he was superbly gentle. He supported himself on his elbows and knees, so aside from our genitals, our only contact was his chest lightly brushing my hard nipples. Until, that is, I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him down, and moaned my pleasure into his mouth along with my tongue. My feet rested on his calves giving me a leverage base to meet his thrusts. I started to cum almost immediately and I think I never stopped.

The slow advance of his cock into my pussy was maddening. I vaguely recall him uttering some expletives of pleasure as my pussy clamped his cock with every orgasmic spasm, until I nearly lost consciousness. His cry of, “Oh god! I’m cumming!” brought me back to reality as he flooded me with hot cum. I doubt that he got fully in me before he exploded.

Then we sank into a contented pile, still connected as his cock slowly deflated and slipped out, followed by the flow of his leavings. Des rolled onto his side and I expected him to get up and leave. But he stayed and caressed my breast gently and kissed my shoulder. I grasped his sticky, warm cock and just held it.

I must have dozed off because my next sensation was of his hard-again cock jabbing my thigh. His hand was on my pussy, a finger lightly touching my clit but not moving. I turned my face to him; he was studying me intently. We kissed and I lifted my leg over his hip and guided him to my gaping, sloppy pussy. As he slipped slowly into me, I closed my eyes and drifted into a kind of fugue state.

There was no urgency for either of us; his hips slowly moved back and forth, pushing deeper than before and causing a glow in my belly. His lips caressed my near nipple and his fingers pinched the other gently. God, this young man knows his way around a woman. We continued our lazy fucking until I felt a pair of soft lips touch mine. I opened my eyes to the vision of Ginger’s lovely face smiling down at me.

She was naked, her perky tits touching my shoulder. I grabbed her neck and pulled her down for a full, deep kiss. When I released her, she bent forward and kissed Des with equal ardor. The kiss lasted a while because I had her nipple in my mouth, keeping her in place. All of this kissing and fondling caused his cock to disengage and he rolled onto his back with it pointing at the ceiling.

I helped Ginger to reach over me and grasp it. She took it into her mouth and began to lick up all of our juices. Meanwhile, her pussy was directly over my face. I grabbed her ass in both hands and pulled her cunt to my tongue. God, I love feeling free to use these vulgar terms for our sex parts. I expected Ginger to crawl across and mount Des, but when his cock was all clean, she sat up and pushed me onto my side facing him.

Now he lifted me up and spun me until my cunt was within reach of his tongue. My deceased husband was the only man who liked to lick my cum-filled pussy. It gave me a warm feeling of love when he did it; now Desmond was avidly licking me there. Soon I sensed he was ready for another round and so was I.

I straddled him, pressing his manhood between his belly and my slit. Then I leaned down and kissed him as my pussy slid up his length and back. His mouth tasted of cum; I guess mine did too. He urgently tried to snag me with each passing and on the fourth try, I tilted my pelvis so that he caught. Then it was “Katie bar the door”; he grasped my hips and used me like a fuck doll, up, down, up, down further until he let me settle and take over.

It was a surreal experience that rivaled my first time with his brother only better, perhaps because I felt no fear or guilt. But I really wanted him on top of me; I  leaned to one side pulling his shoulders. I wanted to wrap my arms and legs around him and feel completely connected. He felt me leaning and rolled us over into my favorite position.

I wonder now, if my condition was making me broody already; a nesting instinct.

This second time felt like love-making to me. Ginger pressed her lips to mine briefly, turned and kissed Des passionately, then got up and left the room.

Published 
Written by Johnnycumlately
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments