Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I Fucked Two of the Biggest Cocks I Have Ever Seen

"I spent a night in a Hotel with two black guys and it blew my mind."

49
9 Comments 9
40.2k Views 40.2k
3.6k words 3.6k words
Famous Story

My name is Pam and as a fifty-two-year-old housewife, I would say that I am doing just fine for my age. I have been married for thirty-two years and have two grown up sons. I keep fit as much as possible and I am in very good shape for my age. I am also just over five feet tall but height has never really been an issue for me.

As I said I have been married for over thirty years to a man who in the last few years had aged way faster than me. He works long hours and really has not looked after himself, he eats badly and never really moves out of the armchair once he comes home from work. I work as an admin assistant in the city and really enjoy my job, I catch the train every day into London and this is how my life has changed forever.

It's just over an hour for my to travel to work every day, so I normally take a book with me to pass the time away. Just lately I have noticed that most days the same two guys get on the same carriage as me and almost always sit opposite me. Now, those guys, in my eyes are just perfection in every way, they are both black and easily over six-foot tall and just have most amazing bodies. When you get to my age a stunning looking man or two is always a good thing to start your morning off the right way.

Anyway, I am not sure why but these guys have some strange effect on me and I seem to act like a soppy teenager every time they get on the same train as me. Now, this had been going on for a few weeks and whenever I see them I give them a cheeky smile and say good morning and it's got to the point where we exchange small talk to pass the time on the way to work. These two guys are both builders and they always get on the train in their overalls looking rough and ready but they both seem like really friendly guys.

Last month things went a lot further than I had set out for them to go. I got on the train when had finished work for the day and on this same evening the two guys also got on the train and we sat having a chat about our day when suddenly the train came to a stop in a tunnel, we all wondered what was going on when the train driver announced that there was a signal failure up ahead and we would be stuck here for a while.

Well, an hour almost passed and still we had not moved. The two guys and I were discussing if we were ever getting home that night when suddenly the train driver spoke over the radio again saying that the train was stopping at the next station and there was not going to be another train for a good few hours. By then it was getting late and I really had no other way apart from calling a cab of getting home.

The guys followed me off the train they asked me if I wanted to pop to the local pub the get a drink while we work out how we are getting home. These guys were beautiful andtherer was no way I was ever going to say no, so off we went to a pub just up the street.

This is where we stayed chatting for a good three hours, by now it was really late I phoned my husband and told him I had no way of getting home because of the trains and that I was thinking of booking a hotel room for the night so it would be easier to get back to work in the morning. My husband said it was a great idea and that he would see me tomorrow.

The drinks continued to flow in the pub with my two new buddies and I happened to mention to them that I was going to book a hotel for the night, they told me they might have to do the same because they still had over an hour to travel before they could get home aswell.

It was not long before we all made our way out of the pub and walked to the nearest hotel, Aa a joke I told the guys we should just book one room and split the cost between us. I am not sure if it was the drink talking but the mood instantly changed and all three of us suddenly thought that maybe this night was going to get a lot more interesting that originally planned.

We got to the hotel and instantly made our way to the bar to continue with some more drinks, by now we were all very relaxed with each other and things were progressing further than I ever imagined they would. I was flirting and the guys were flirting back. One of them suggested they book a room and all make our way there to continue drinking. I agreed and off one of the guys went to sort out a room for the evening.

Soon he returned and told me and the other guy to follow him. We got to the lift and five other people were waiting to use it aswell. When the doors opened and we all went inside I was standing between the two guys, no one said a word but I could feel that both the guys hands were wondering over my arse through my skirt and gently touching my back. I looked at both guys and smiled. The lift was pretty full of people and I am not sure if they knew what the guys were doing but I didn't seem to care. One of the guys hands moved round to the front of my skirt and rubbed the top of my legs through my skirt, his thumb was pressing against my pussy and I nearly let out a sigh.

Finally the lift arrived at our floor, all three of us walked down the corridor to the hotel room. None of us spoke but you could sense the minute we entered that room things were going to hot us very fast.

The guy opened the door and I walked in first, as soon as all three of us were inside the two guys hands were all over me. I started to kiss both of them as they unbuttoned my blouse with ease. They both groped my tits hard through my bra and with their other hands they were working up my skirt. I put my hands between both the guys legs and got the shock of my life. These guys cocks felt huge in their trousers.

I was wearing tan coloured tights under my skirt with a lace thong underneath them and both guys had their hands down my tights ripping my thong off me. They walked me over to the bed and all three of us climbed onto it.

Again hands were all over my body, I was laying on my back both guys had opened my legs and were rubbing my pussy hard through my tights their fingers were huge, easily as big as my husbands cock. One of the guys ripped a hole in the gusset of my tights and started to finger my pussy. I was so wet, his finger felt amazing inside me.

Both guys seemed obsessed with my bum hole, without even asking the other guy started to prod and finger my bum as the other guy had a finger in my pussy. I was loving every minute, I had never been with two guys before and never with two black guys.

What happened next shocked me to the core. After the guys had groped and fingered my holes they climbed off the bed and I watched in horror as they finally unleashed their huge cocks, I have never seem anything like it in my life. Both guys were hung like Elephants. My eyes started to water and they hadn't even tried to fuck me with them yet.

The both climbed back on the bed, I tried to grip there cocks in my hands but my fingers could not fit all the way round them. One of the guys got between my legs and told me to open them up as wide as they would go. The other guy helped me by taking my ankles and pulling them apart really wide. I could see this huge cock come towards the entrance to my pussy. The hole in my tights was just big enough for this cock to get inside me. I gripped the headboard bars with both my hands as the guy pressed his massive cock against my cunt.

My god this cock was bigger than I have ever seen. My pussy was pulled so tight as he buried the tip of his cock inside me, the guy holding my ankles bent my legs so my knees were up near my tits as further and further this cock went inside me. I looked down between my legs and watched it vanish up my pussy.

The guy began slowly moving his cock in and out, with each thrust it went in deeper and deeper I could feel it almost touching my womb as his balls slapped my pussy lips with every thrust. The other guy let go of my ankles and I wrapped my legs tight around the guy that was fucking me.

My god, I was in heaven as the tip of his cock was hitting something deep inside me. I could feel myself losing control of my body and my groans and moans were getting louder and louder. The guy moved my legs and rested them on his shoulders as he moved his weight forward on to his arms. I could feel his huge cock gain an extra inch or two inside my pussy.

This guy was relentless and he started to fuck me harder and faster. The other guy was busy groping my tits and nipple. What I didn't notice at first was his other hand was moving down my body I could suddenly feel his finger pressing against my bum hole as I was getting fucked. I let out a yell as his finger entered my arse.

"Fucking hell, your going to make my cum," I screamed, as an orgasm flooded over my body.

My legs started shaking, the guy in my pussy pulled his cock out of me and was instantly replaced by the other guy. His cock was equally as big and if anything slightly harder. He took both my ankle and squeezed them hard with each of his hands as he pulled my legs apart and buried his cock in my pussy. He didn't wait for me to get used to the size of his cock and just started fucking me with long hard strokes of his monster cock.

dulce_pu51
Online Now!
Lush Cams
dulce_pu51

The other guy watched from the edge of the bed as I took one hell of a pounding from this guy. He was so deep inside me I thought at one point his cock was going to enter my rib cage.

As you can imagine I was soon to cum again this time as he pulled his cock out of me my cum squirted everywhere. Both guys buried their heads between my legs and licked my pussy and arse hole at the same time, the feeling of their tongues licking both my holes at the same time was too much for me to take.

"Oh, my fucking word!" I yelled as it felt like I was being eaten alive.

The guys had my legs pulled apart real wide. I looked down between my spread legs and watched both their heads bashing into each other as they went to work on my holes. One of the guys stuck a finger up my arse and started to finger me hard.

I am pretty much an anal virgin. I tried anal back thirty years ago with a guy I met at college and since then it has never really bothered me to try it again but I had a feeling these guys were going to give my bum one hell of a fucking pretty soon.

One of the guys raised up on to his knees and using my cum that had squirted out of my pussy rubbed it all over his cock and my arse hole.

"What the fuck you doing?" I yelled.

Without saying a word he pressed his massive tip of his cock against my tight little bum hole, I instantly tried to put my hands between my legs but the other guy took my wrists and held them above my head.

"You dirty fuckers!" I screamed.

As the guy between my legs held my ankles and pushed the tip of his cock up my arse a bit more, I could hardly move as slowly he buried his cock up my bum hole. The guy holding my wrists let go of them as he could see I was loving this huge cock up my arse and started to suck on my nipples by now they were like bullets, rock hard and very tender. I was moaning like a wounded animal caught in a trap as I could feel this cock fully inside my bum.

The guy rested there for awhile with this monster cock balls deep in my arse so I could get used to it inside me then slowly started to rock back and forth, each time pulling it out to the tip and pushing it back up my arse.

After a few minutes, my bum was somehow able to cope with the sheer size of this mans cock and he was fucking me harder and harder. With him still inside me he told me to roll over so I was on my front.

I was now on all fours and he really started going to town in my arse. I buried my head into the pillow and felt his hands rip the hole in the gusset of my tights bigger so he could get to my arse easier. With me now on all fours and my legs slightly spread, the second guy put his hand between my legs and started to finger my pussy at the same time. An orgasm ripped through my body almost instantly and cum gushed all over his hand.

The guy in my bum put his arms around my waist and rolled me over on the bed so then I was on top of him with my back resting on his chest. His cock was so big that he stayed in my arse the entire time. The second guy asked me if I wanted to fuck both of them at the same time.

"What the fuck! There is no way I can fit both your cocks inside me at the same time?" I yelled.

Not for one second did I ever think I would be fucked by two guys at the same time, I had heard about it but it never really crossed my mind until now. I had trouble getting one of this monster cocks inside me I am sure I would split in two with both of them in my holes.

I told the guys that I would give it a try, I thought to myself that I must be completely insane but before I could think about it anymore I saw the second guy climb between my spread legs and inch his cock closer to my pussy.

With my weight fully on the cock in my bum it felt as though it was buried deep in my bowel my pussy was dripping cum, as I looked down at the other guy guiding his cock at my pussy hole.

As soon as he touched the entrance to my pussy I let out a loud groan. The guy in my arse put his hands on my legs and pulled them open even more as the guy between them slowly pushed inside my pussy. The first feeling was of being stretched like never before both my hole were at their limit but the strangest thing happened, almost instantly the uncomfortable stretching feeling was taken over by the most mind blowing earth shattering feeling that my body has ever had.

The two guys must have done this before because they seemed to know what they were doing. The guy in my arse stopped fucking me while the guy got further and further in my pussy, I lost all control of my body and just lay back against the guy's chest I was on top of and felt the full force of both cocks going inside me at the same time. I could hardly breathe, my toes curled up tight, my hands gripped the headboard behind me and my tiny body was sandwiched between this two huge black guys.

At last both guys were fully inside me and for the first minute they moved real slow getting me used to the feeling of my very first double penetration, I have to admit to any woman out their reading this story that is thinking of trying a double penetration please go out and do it I can not tell you how amazing it was feeling. Every thrust of both their cocks rubbing together inside me against my vaginal wall and arse hole sent my body into complete ecstasy.

Both guys started to fuck me faster and harder. I managed to wrap my legs around the guys waist fucking my pussy. They were so deep inside me, the best feeling was when both guys tips of their cock rubbed together when their cocks were fully in my holes.

I came within a minute, my body started shaking. The guys held me tight and continued to fuck me through my orgasm. The guys were far from finished, as the guy in my pussy pulled out and quickly lay on the bed on his back. This giant cock that had been in my pussy was standing to attention. The guy in my arse lifted me off his huge cock and told me to straddle the guy on the bed. With very shaky legs I climbed on top of his cock and slowly eased myself down on top of it. The tip of his cock was again deep inside me as my pussy flaps rested on his balls. I leaned forward and rock back and forth as the second guy climbed behind me and positioned his cock at my bum hole. I looked around and felt this pressure on my holes as again, both cocks entered my body.

In this position, both guys seemed to be even deeper inside me than before. My eyes started to water as the two wasted no time in fucking me hard. My body has no control over it the feeling is out of this world and I curled my toes up tight as they fucked me like I was just a piece of meat. At one point I thought they were going to split me in two as the bed rocked back and forth smashing into the wall behind the headboard.

They continued to fuck me for at least another fifteen minutes and I lost count of the number of times I had an orgasmed.

I could sense that both guys were really close to cumming, somehow they seemed to find another gear and fucked me even harder and faster. I was screaming and the guys were grunting really loudly when suddenly they both said they were cumming.

They both pulled out of me and instantly stood up on the bed either side of me as I knelt in front of them and unloaded their cum over my face, in my mouth, and over my tits. I have never seen so much cum in my life. We all collapsed on the bed. I was a mess. I could hardly stand and I was covered in cum. The guys ripped my tights off me and used them to wipe what cum they could off my face and tits.

My pussy and bum hole was wrecked, my holes were numb from the fucking they had just given me, but inside I was tingling all over.

By then it was the early hours of the morning, they had fucked me for well over four hours and I was exhausted we all lay panting on the bed and eventually fell to sleep.

The next morning I woke up to find the guys getting ready to leave. I told them that they had fucked me like I never knew possible. My body was still tingling inside from the night before. We all got ready to go. I left the guys at the hotel and was hardly able to walk to work.

That night I got home and my husband asked me how my night in the hotel was, I told him I just stayed in and had an early night. If only he knew what I really got up to?

The strangest thing is, I never did see or hear from those guys again, but what happened that night changed my life forever.

 

Published 
Written by jazzman1975
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments