Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Jennifer's New Life, Part II

"Jennifer's life departs further from the normal"

12
2 Comments 2
19.7k Views 19.7k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Then Julie went to the hospital to deliver Ty's baby.

Jennifer was in the waiting room while Julie was in delivery. Jennifer, Ty, and I were in the waiting room with one other young couple. We explained to them that Jennifer's girlfriend, Julie, was delivering Ty's baby and that Jennifer, and I were married.

Then Ty started flirting with Jennifer. They started kissing. It was so surreal!

"This is hot, man! My woman, Julie, is delivering my baby while I'm lining up her ho girlfriend to impregnate." 

The woman, Gail, was very interested! The man, Paul, acted like he was very turned on. Gail scribbled her cell number on paper and hand it to Ty.

I walked down the hall to stand guard in case someone else came in. The other couple seemed very aroused by the show. Ty started hitting on the Gail.

"I gotta get a smoke. Come with me," Ty said to Jennifer and Gail.

"Okay, baby! Let's go smoke," Jennifer said.

I stayed in the waiting room. I wanted Jennifer to be alone with Ty. I hoped it would advance Jennifer's blackening.

The man, Paul, began asking me questions, which I answered.

"Yes! He was fucking my wife. No! I didn't mind. Yes! Jennifer's girlfriend did not mind that Ty was fucking her man. Yes! They go bareback. Yes! My wife wanted a black baby. Yes! I wanted it, too."

"My wife wants to have an affair with a black man, too," Paul said. He said it would be great. He wanted it, too. I told them I was a wild and sensual ride for me.

Once out of sight, Ty guided Jennifer and Gail into the stairwell, where he bent them over a rail and fucked them doggy style. Jennifer said he dumped the biggest load of sperm in her tight cunt that she had ever taken. They walked to the car, where Ty pulled out a blunt and shared it with Jennifer and Gail. He fucked Gail again.

That night Gail conceived.

I fantasized that just at the moment that Julie delivered her baby by Ty, Jennifer and Gail were conceiving a baby by Ty. I told that fantasy to Jennifer, and she loved the idea! Of course, that could not happen because Jennifer was on the pill. I did not know that Gail had conceived Ty's love-child.

Julie delivered her baby. It was a girl. It was mocha and beautiful! Julie smiled. Gail was nearby. I sensed something about Gail that night. She seemed to be oozing momma hormones.

Later, Jennifer told me that Julie was Ty's whore and Gail wanted to be a whore, too. Jennifer was jerking me off at the time, and I came immediately.

"It would be sexy if you would have sex for money," I told her. I didn't want to say the word, whore yet.

"I want to try it," Jennifer said.

"Are you afraid that if you were a whore, you would like it too much?" I asked. There! I got the word out. I looked at Jennifer's face for some sign that she really wanted it.

"I want it so much," Jennifer said. Her face lit up.

"What if you would not be able to stop?"

"If I started whoring for Ty or some black man, I'm not sure I would want to stop."

My cock was rising.

"I would love to see you after you have been fresh fucked by 10 black men, honey," I whispered.

"I think it would be so sensual to be fucked to multiple orgasms in an evening," she said.

Two months later, Julie and Jennifer went to the mall. The two were standing in front of a showcase of sexy clothing. Two black men walked up and started putting the hit on Jennifer and Julie.

They hit especially on Jennifer. Jennifer boldly gave one, named Marcus, her cell number.

"How about I buy you a drink?" Marcus said.

"Sure! I'd love a drink!" Jennifer said

"I know a place you will like," Marcus said.

They left the mall. Marcus drove. On the way, Julie sat in the back with Ryan. They started kissing. Jennifer said she reached in Marcus' pants and pulled his cock out and started stroking it. His cock was 10-inches and uncut.

In no time, Marcus' pre-cum started running over Jennifer's hand. This was before they got out of the mall parking lot. Marcus put his hand behind Jennifer's head and guided her down to his cock. She knew exactly what to do. Jennifer started sucking his whore throat trainer.

They arrived at a large warehouse in a rundown side of town. It was a live-sex strip club. As they walked in, a beautiful slender petite blonde was dancing nude on a stage with two athletic, sexy men.

They danced around a pole on the stage. Their lips and bodies would touch briefly. They made gestures as if they wanted to fuck. She got on her knees and sucked them. Then they pushed her over. One fucked her doggie for ten minutes, while she sucked the other.

Then they placed her on a round bed. She climbed atop one and started fucking. The other man pushed his cock in her ass and started fucking her asshole. Cameras caught his black love tool slipping deep in her tiny white bleached asshole. Her tiny cunt was getting stretched. After ten minutes, he dumped a load in her cunt on stage. Then the man in her ass shot his load. They withdrew.

The hot whore stayed in the doggy position as a camera zoomed in to capture a creampie oozing from the whore's cunt and ass.

Jennifer had never seen such a sensual display.

They sat in the corner and started sipping some very strong drinks. Julie started kissing Ryan. Julie said her tits were hot and heavy. She opened her top and pulled her tits out. Putting her hands under her breasts she squeezed and bounced them up and down. Jennifer knew it was a ploy to show her big, milk-swollen 34EE's.

"Hmm! Those are prime tits. Let me suck them, too," Ryan said. Julie's milk swollen tits were leaking. Ryan's lips latched onto Julie's tits. Jennifer could tell that Julie's milk was flowing profusely.

This really turned Jennifer on. She just had to have more black cocks inside of her body.

This was the beginning of her blackening.

____

They danced, groped, and had dry sex. Then Marcus suggested that the girls follow them. Julie and Jennifer followed them down a hallway to a room. Inside were a large double bed and a mirrored ceiling. Ryan lit up a blunt. He smoked it. He handed the blunt to Jennifer, who toked a deep drag. She passed it to Julie, who did the same. They passed it around until it was gone. The smoke made Jennifer feel super sexy. Julie got really turned on.

Julie went down to her knees and pulled Ryan's cock out. It was long and black and uncut. Jennifer watched as Julie ran her marble-sized tongue stud under the entire length of the cock shaft. Julie's lips engulfed Ryan's cock. It easily slipped down Julie's throat. The cock made an outline in Julie's neck. Jennifer could tell Julie's throat muscles were squeezing down on his cock.

Jennifer started kissing Marcus. It was a deep-throat, tongue-locked kiss. She sank to her knees and freed his cock. She pushed his foreskin back to smell the pungent aroma of the three white whores that Marcus had fucked earlier. The sensual smell turned Jennifer on. Her mouth was wet. She cleaned him and felt his whore-tool grow in her mouth.

The thought of kindling such passion in a black man was so sensual to her. Then Marcus pushed Jennifer down on the bed and removed her panties and clothes. He moved over her and forced her legs back until her knees were even with her head. They began tongue-kissing.

"Guide me in, ho," Marcus said. Jennifer's trembled with excitement when Marcus called her a whore. She felt so sexy. She reached down and guided his cock into her unprotected cunt.

Suddenly she realized that he was bareback! She thought about it for a moment and decided to forget about it. The pleasure overcame her fear.

Jennifer's arms went around Marcus's back. She looked up at the overhead mirror. She was astonished at the visage of her white arms around his black body. She began to tremble. She came.

"Hey bitch! You are fucking hot!" Marcus said. Marcus began a slow fuck. His cock was driving in deep. Jennifer squeezed his cock with her cunt muscles as hard as she could. She felt Marcus' cock push inside of her womb. She came again.

Jennifer heard Ryan bellow. Jennifer turned her head and saw Julie take a full load of cum down her throat. Jennifer had never seen deep throat cum swallowing before. It looked so sensual. She envied Julie because her girlfriend was further along in her blackening. Ryan pulled out and squirted four loads of cum over Julie's studded tongue. Julie swallowed it all. Jennifer came again.

Marcus gave a loud moan and rammed in deep and froze. Jennifer felt a load of hot, black cum squirt into her super-sensitive cunt. She clamped down on his shaft with her cunt as tight as she could. She wanted to keep every bit of the black seed in her body. That was all she could think about.

Jennifer lay back in a deep afterglow ecstasy. Marcus lit up another blunt and took a deep toke. He handed it to Jennifer, who took a deep toke and held it in her lungs as long as she could. She passed it to Julie and lay back to enjoy the feeling. They passed the blunt around until it was gone.

Marcus pulled Julie to her feet, bent her over, and started to fuck her doggie style. Jennifer watched as Marcus took some lube and pushed it inside Julie's asshole. He went balls deep on the first thrust. He humped her awhile and pulled and pushed his cock in her hot cunt. Again he went in balls deep on the first thrust. Then he withdrew from Julie's cunt and pushed his love tool deep in Julie's ass. Julie came immediately.

"Oh! I love that cock in my ass. Push in it deeper, Marcus. Fuck my ass, baby!" Julie moaned. Jennifer looked at Julie with envy. She knew Julie was a pro and was really enjoying her black fuck!

Ryan rolled Jennifer over and placed her on her hands and knees. He climbed atop of her ass. He started fucking her cunt doggie style. Jennifer was bucking and pushing back trying to get Ryan's 11-inch uncut cock in as deep as possible.

"Oh! Shit! Damn! Fuck my ass! Fuck me harder! Fuck me baby!" J screamed. Marcus came after thirty minutes. Marcus held his cock in Julie's ass and milked out his cum.

Ryan rubbed some lube on Jennifer's asshole. He pushed his thumb in Jennifer's pleasure hole and moved it around. He removed his thumb and pushed his thumb into Jennifer cunt and put three fingers in her ass. Jennifer could feel his fingers and thumb just a mere thin membrane apart. Then Ryan switched his love rod to Jennifer's ass. He rammed deep in Jennifer's ass and came. Jennifer came, too. When he pulled out, Jennifer's ass was gaping wide open. Cum streamed out, ran down her cunt, and dripped onto the bed. Jennifer could feel her ass open. It felt good.

Afterward, Jennifer and Julie smoked another joint. Jennifer inhaled and sat back on the couch in a cloudy, dreamy state. She glanced to see Julie smoking, too. Jennifer lost track of time. She thought it was only a moment. Then a strange black man pulled her to her feet.

"Come on, bitch! Wake your whore ass up! I've got some cocks for you to suck!" the stranger said. He led Jennifer out of the door and down the hallway to a bathroom. He bent her over the toilet and inserted a tube in her ass. She felt a warm water flow in her ass. Soon, it felt tight.

"Go shit!" he said. Jennifer did as she was told. He repeated the procedure two more times. Jennifer was completely submissive now. He led her into a shower. He turned on the water. He soaped her down. He spun her around to rinse off. She felt him push her to her knees. Then a hot stream of hot yellow liquid hit her in the face.

"Open your mouth, ho!" the voice barked. She opened her mouth and a warm yellow liquid filled her mouth.

"Swallow it!" he said. Jennifer swallowed as the stream continued to hit her face. She opened her mouth and took in some more. The water ran over her face until she began to completely come to. She obediently was led out of the shower and dried off.

He gave Jennifer a hit of molly. It was a first time for her. She felt the warm sensual feeling sweep over her body. She wanted to fuck!

Then she was led back down the hallway. There three black men standing in the hall. They grinned at her as she walked by completely nude. Five move black men had entered the room.

Julie was on her knees sucking three cocks in a round robin. Someone pushed Jennifer to her knees. A cock touched her lips. Instinctively, she her right hand around it and started sucking. She worked the cock over with her tongue and lips trying to give it the most stimulation as possible. It must have been thirty minutes of sucking. A large load of cum flooded into her mouth. She swallowed. More cum sprayed over her face. She used her finger to scoop it into her mouth.

They put her in the doggy position. One man got pushed his cock into her cunt and started humping her. She started sucking another cock at her face. She took cum in the mouth. She swallowed it all. Then a big load of cum flooded her cunt. Jennifer came hard!

Marcus gave her another hit of molly. Jennifer took it and laid back on the bed to let the feeling flow over her body.

Someone pushed her over the edge of the couch with her shoulders on the floor and her legs bent back to her head. Her ass was on the edge of the couch. Her asshole and cunt were pointed straight up. A large black man straddled her body and pointed his cock down. His lowered his body. His cock pushed into her ass until it reached the hilt.

"Oh! Daddy! Fuck my ass! Fuck me daddy! Fill me with your cum. Make me your cum dump, daddy!" Jennifer heard herself saying. Another orgasm swept over her. Jennifer's tits were swollen and her nipples were erect and red. Her momma hormones were flowing.

He pulled out of Jennifer's ass and switched to her cunt. He fucked her cunt for awhile and switched to her ass. Then he switched from cunt to ass and back on each thrust. Jennifer's ass and cunt were gaping wide open.

NikkiBlondeJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiBlondeJ

Five men took turns on Jennifer's cunt and ass.

It was well after 3:00 a.m. when Jennifer and Julie dressed. Marcus drove them to a tattoo parlor where they were marked.

The boys drove them back to the mall parking lot. On the way back, Jennifer sat in the back and sucked Ryan's cock. Julie was in the front sucking Marcus' love tool. When they got to the mall, Julie was really buzzed. The male hormones that were injected into her cunt was coursing through her body by now. Jennifer told me about it that morning. She told me everything including the drugs and gang bang. I was astonished when she said that she went bareback!

"I enjoyed going bareback! It felt so good when Marcus' cum hit my cunt walls!" she said.

"I want you to go bareback, baby!" I said.

"I want to go off the pill, too!" Jennifer whispered.

"That's okay with me. I desperately want you to go bareback and unprotected!" I said.

Jennifer smiled at me. We kissed passionately for a long time. We agreed that night that Jennifer was going off of the pill. What we did not speak of was her inevitable pregnancy. We both understood.

Jennifer showed me her new tattoo that Marcus had marked on her. It was a floral patter over her right shoulder.

Marcus called the next day. I answered the phone and guessed it was Marcus right away.

"Hi! I'm Marcus. Did Jennifer tell you about me?" he said.

"Yes!" I said excitedly.

"She was one hot piece of ass. Let me talk to her," he said.

I handed the phone to Jennifer. She had just stepped out of the shower. She dropped the towel wrapped around her and took the phone. When she heard Marcus' voice her face lit up.

"Hi daddy!" she said excitedly. She lay back on the bed and stated talking in a whisper. I watched her hand move to her slick, shaved cunt. I handed her some lube. She took it and smeared it over her clit. She continued to talk as she rubbed her clit. The longer she talked the faster her finger moved. In twenty minutes, she came.

"Oh baby! Yes! I want to meet you again. Yes! Tomorrow is great!" she moaned. “That’s right baby! I just had an orgasm. I was stroking my clit while you talked. Your sexy voice gets me so hot,” she cooed.

That night Jennifer jerked me off while talking about Marcus' love making. She gave me more details than ever. I came.

Jennifer was ready when Marcus arrived. He was dressed in a sleeveless open shirt. He had tattoos over his arms and abs. He was buff. He stood six-foot-six-inches tall. Jennifer deliberately dressed like a teen. She was wearing a loose fitting mini-dress. The neckline plunged to her navel. It was backless. Marcus grabbed her and planted his lips over her face. Their wet tongues pushed against the other. I watched their bodily fluids mingle in her mouth.

He took her hand and led her to his car. She got in the back with Marcus and another man. I saw her head disappear. I guessed she was sucking someone off.

Marcus gave Jennifer a hit of molly. They kissed while waves of pleasure spread out over her body and focus on her erect clitoris.

Jennifer's removed Marcus' cock and pulled the foreskin back. Her lips encircled his head. She sucked as his head slipped over her tongue.

"Suck it, whore momma," Marcus said.

Jennifer sucked until her cheeks sank in. Her mouth was wet. She wanted to make him cum, but he held it until the car stopped. Marcus and his friend undressed Jennifer in the car. Then Marcus got out and invited her to get out. Jennifer did not hesitate. About twenty black men were standing at the entrance of a warehouse. He got into a freight elevator and went up to the fifth floor. The elevator stopped. Jennifer stepped out. Five black men were in a large room. A black leather couch formed a semi-circle around a huge HD TV. A blonde woman was being ganged on screen. Jennifer blinked when she realized the woman was herself. It looked so sensual. Marcus started kissing Jennifer. Their mouths were wet and their bodily fluids were mixing. He pushed Jennifer back on a circular bed in the middle of the room.

A black man with a video camera recorded every detail.

Someone sprinkled some powder on the back of his hand and let Jennifer sniff it into her nostril. It was sensual.

He set her up in a doggy position and fucked her cunt. It took 45 minutes for Marcus to dump in Jennifer's cunt.

They led her to the restroom where she douched. They helped her cleanse her colon. She was led back into the room. Someone gave her another nit of molly. Next, she was placed on her hands and knees. A cock entered her ass. A cock was presented her mouth. She took it and sucked it down. Jennifer really loved double penetration. A load of cum was dumped in her ass and cunt.

___

When Jennifer got home that night, she showed me her ass was still gaping wide. Jizz was leaking out. She could no longer hold it in.

"Look! My ass is gaping!" she said bending over.

"That looks so beautiful!" I said.

"I took a glass full of cum in my ass tonight!" she said.

"How does it feel?" I asked.

"Oh! So wonderful!" she said.

"Will your ass return to normal?"

"Marcus said it will take a day or two."

"That's hot! You are a hot whore now, baby!"

Jennifer started dating Marcus. Sometimes she would stay with Marcus all weekend.

He took her out once on week nights. She settled on one boyfriend, David, at work. She said he had the biggest and longest cock. She dated David twice a week. Ty fucked her once a week. Jennifer saved her weekends for Marcus. She was getting black cock and cum four days a week.

After two months, Jennifer got pregnant.

"Honey! Guess what!" Jennifer said. Her eyes were wide and sparkling.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant!" she said.

"I'm so happy for you!" I said. My cock began to grow. My body was trembling. I wanted to asked, "Who was the father?" However, I hesitated. I wanted her to say. I wanted the father to be Marcus. She was in love with Marcus.

"I honestly don't know who the father is," she said.

"Who do you want the father to be?" I asked. I held my breath hoping she would say Marcus.

"I hope it is Marcus' baby. How does that make you feel?" she asked.

"Great! I was hoping it was Marcus. You are in love with Marcus," I said.

"Yes! I am in love with Marcus. I enjoy our weekends," she said.

Jennifer enjoyed her pregnancy for three months. She didn't become a mom.

Marcus called to tell Jennifer they would be going to the first club where he fucked her. Jennifer told me she was going to show Marcus what a slut she could really be. I knew this would be a new experience for her.

Jennifer didn't surprised me when she said she just got a colon cleanse earlier that day.

Without telling her to do so, Jennifer dressed up in an extremely slutty outfit. It was a short, red micro-mini skirt with an asymmetrical hemline. It showed off almost all of her long, slender thighs. She wore no panties. Her fishnet stockings came up to just above hem of her skirt. Her legs were so sexy. He slipped on four-inch platform shoes with eight-inch stiletto fuck me heels. The shoes and short skirt made her legs appear even longer and slimmer. The top showed her ample tits and a filmy bra showed her red areolas, which she painted red. Her inch-long nipples pressed against the fabric. Her body language and clothing said more than words: She wanted to get black fucked. And I wanted her to be fucked, too.

When Marcus pulled into the driveway, she did not wait for him to come to the door. She ran out to his car and got in. Her man gave her a hit of molly. Jennifer took it and almost had her first orgasm. Marcus drove and she pulled out his dick. She stroked him and kissed him as he drove.

The place was very dark and the music was moderately loud. Interracial couples were talking, kissing, and caressing. Several black men had their white whores bent over and fucking them in a corner and on the dance floor.

There was a live sex act on the stage. The blonde stripper was bent over to allow a black man to fuck her doggy style. It was so fucking hot. He pulled his cock out of her whore cunt and slipped into her ass. It slid in very easily. She was used to being ass-fucked. The crowd gasped and cheered as he alternately plunged into her gaping cunt and ass on each thrust. The girl came repeatedly.

Marcus led Jennifer hand-in-hand to the back, down the long hallway. Once inside the familiar room, Jennifer started sucking his cock while removing her clothes. He stood her up and kissed her. He then poured some white powder on a table and used a razorblade to make a curvy white line. He handed Jennifer a straw. She knew what to do.

Then he put her on her back, spread her legs, and crawled on top. Jennifer didn't bother to use protection.

“Push it, Marcus,” Jennifer cooed. Marcus drove his cock deep in her. After a dozen strokes, he found her cervis and had pushed past it into her womb. The sensation was enhanced when he shot a huge load of cum in her.

Back on the dance floor, Jennifer met another black man, Ben, who asked her to dance. They danced for a while. He reached down and easily freed one tit from her loose top and started sucking on her unusually long nipples. Those nipples were a real turn on for me. I can only imagine what they were like for him.

He had a hard on. Jennifer's hand reached inside his pants and stroked him.

No one seemed to notice much except a group of black men in the corner of the bar. Their eyes were transfixed on the hot, young white girl with her tits hanging out and getting dry fucked on the dance floor.

"You need to come with me," Ben said. She felt completely submissive and almost in a dream world as Ben led her to the familiar back room. Once inside, he gave her a hit of molly. They began kissing and groping. Jennifer unzipped his pants and reached in. She was surprised at the girth of his joy-giving breeding tool. It made her feel so sexy, and her momma hormones started flowing. Ben fucked her for an hour. Ben's momma breeder stretched her cunt like no one had ever before. She came four times.

"Fuck me daddy! Shove it in me! Make me your whore mommy, daddy!" Jennifer moaned.

"Oh, shit!" Ben said. His dick exploded. He pulled out. Jennifer knew instinctively what to do. She took his cock and sucked and milked the last bit of cum unto her whore mouth.

Marcus came in the room. He brought her purse. He walked her down to hall while still nude to the restroom where she fixed her hair and makeup. When she returned, Marcus helped her to dress. It was not the same dress. It was all mesh on the top, allowing her tits to swing free and in plain sight. She submissively allowed Ben and Marcus lead her out the back door to a waiting black limo.

Everything seemed safe and so natural to Jennifer. She was immersed into the sensual side of her personality. Once inside the limo, Ben began pulling Jennifer's skirt off. Then he completely stripped the white wife. She sat nude before the black man.

Ben offered her another hit of molly, which she eagerly took.

"Now masturbate for me," he said. Jennifer's hand went to her wet cunt and started massaging it. Ben lit a joint. By the light, she got her first good look at the black man. His face was full. His lips were thick. His chin was square. He had a smile on his face.

"Oh! I love this!" Jennifer swooned. She had an orgasm.

The limo pulled into the drive way of a mansion. Ben helped Jennifer out of the car. She was nude, but she did not care. She submissively followed the two men into the mansion. She followed them into a large room which was expensively furnished. The walls contained mural photographs of white women being fucked by black men. Several large HD TV screens were distributed around the room.

Ben pushed her over. She stayed bent over while Ben and Marcus undressed. Then Marcus grasped her hips and pushed his dick into her semi-gaping asshole.

"That's right momma. Relax that asshole and take my cock," Marcus purred. Soon the in and out stoking brought Jennifer to another orgasm. She never though a cock in her ass would be so wonderful. She had to have more.

"More! More! Oh! Marcus! Fuck my ass," she screamed. Then Marcus pulled the cock out of her ass and re-inserted it into Jennifer's whore cunt. The change gave Jennifer another orgasm. The fucking continued. Ben moved forward and placed his now stiff cock to Jennifer's mouth. She eagerly took it and started sucking.

"Your face is just another beautiful cunt, now, momma!" Ben said. Ben removed his cock and lay down on the couch.

"Come on top of me, momma!" Marcus demanded as he pulled Jennifer on top of him on the couch. Marcus pushed his cock into her cunt and started to fuck and kiss her. Ben moved around behind and pushed his cock into her now gaping asshole. Jennifer had another orgasm as two cocks plunged into her ass and cunt at the same time. Their pleasure poles were only separated by a thin membrane.

"Oh! That feels so fucking good!" Jennifer cooed.

"Two cocks at the same time are more than twice the pleasure. Isn't that right, momma?" Ben said.

"Yes! Oh! My! I love it. Fuck me daddy. Fuck your momma harder! I want to be your love-whore!" Jennifer moaned. She came again. Never had she felt so fulfilled.

Jennifer had gone black. She could never go back now. Both men continued to fuck her pleasure holes. Jennifer was rocking back against the cock in her ass while feeling the cock in her cunt push in deeper. They fucked her for 45 minutes. Ben came first, releasing a large load in her asshole. Then Marcus rammed in deep. Cum flooded into Jennifer's womb. She came then passed out.

To be continued... 

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments