Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Le Belle Donne Ch.01b

"Heaving breasts on the Italian vineyards."

3
2 Comments 2
3.9k Views 3.9k
5.2k words 5.2k words

After waving goodbye, Alberto and Adriana walked quietly along the trail for a bit before saying anything. They were both a bit nervous about being alone together.

“Ehm, so… how was the lake?” Alberto looked over at the girl he was so in love with and asked. He so wished that he had the courage to tell her how he felt.

“Oh, it was so refreshing.” Adriana could still feel a bit of the cooling water on her skin. She was so thankful that they had the lake nearby, otherwise, the heat would almost be unbearable.

Suddenly Alberto stopped along the dirt road.

“Oh, sorry, you didn’t get to…” Adriana realized that Alberto hadn’t had a chance to jump in, and felt a bit bad for telling him how refreshing it was.

“Adriana…” Alberto looked down. His heart raced. He had decided to tell her.

“You’re… the most beautiful girl in the world… and I… I love you.” Alberto was much too shy to look at her whilst he said it.

Even in the scorching heat, Adriana felt herself get even warmer inside. She had hoped that Alberto felt the way she did, and now she had her answer. An answer that made her happier than she even though possible. And with nervous steps, she walked over to him.

“Alberto,” She said as Alberto slowly opened his eyes and looked up at her. “I love you too.” Adriana leaned in and pressed her lips against his, softly kissing him.

“Mhm.” Alberto had never actually kissed a girl before. He had dreamt and imagined kissing Adriana so many time, but it paled in comparison to the real thing.

Not only was it more amazing than he could have ever imagined. Her sweet lips, her warm breath and the feeling of her soft breasts gently pressed against his chest made the crotch of his trousers damp with cum.

Leaning back for just a moment, seeing the dreamy look on Alberto’s face, Adriana could tell that he was coming in his pants and it filled her with such joy and happiness, knowing that he was climaxing because of her.

“W… wow… that was… amazing.” Alberto was filled with tenderness when he opened his eyes and was met by Adriana’s loving gaze.

“Mhm, it was.” Adriana smiled and gave him another soft kiss.

“And… you… love me?” Alberto had been so nervous that he wasn’t really sure if he had heard her. Though he so hoped that he had.

“I do. I love you, Alberto.” Adriana felt so relieved and joyful finally being able to say it out loud.

“I really hope I’m not dreaming.” Alberto looked at the girl he had just confessed his love to, and that he hoped had confessed her love to him.

“Does this feel like a dream.” Adriana leaned in and gave him another kiss.

“Better.” Alberto smiled.

“So… what… do we do now?” Alberto had rarely gotten this far when he had imagined what would happen when he proclaimed his love for Adriana.

“Well… we should… hold hands.” Adriana looked at Alberto whilst she reached over and lightly slide her fingers along his palm before taking his hand.

Wow… Everything she did was amazing to Alberto. Just holding Adriana’s hand was beyond words.

“And we should tell our parents that we are a couple now.” Adriana had always believed in being good and proper, which was one of the reasons why she had fallen for Alberto. She had always found him to be so proper… and cute.

“Oh, should I have… asked your father before I… told you how I felt?” Alberto hadn’t dared to think that far ahead.

“Well… I think that’s something you do when you… ask for my… hand… you know in…” Adriana blushed. She was a bit too shy to mention marriage. And though she didn’t expect Alberto to ask her for her hand right now, she knew in her heart that one day she would be his wife.

“Oh, right.” Alberto blushed as well. His mind, however, immediately traveled to that one time he had imagined their wedding, which he had also turned into an illustration.

He fondly recalled the picture in his notebook, where he had drawn himself inside the chapel, naked. It was an old Italian tradition that the groom always wore little or no clothes. Alberto had of course picture himself wearing no clothes in front of everyone, with his limp penis hanging down between his meager balls. Next, to him, he had imagined Adriana in a beautiful white cupless wedding dress, which exposed her large and amazing breasts.

The cupless wedding dress had recently become very popular amongst Italian brides. On the other side of Adriana, Alberto had of course drawn the two black men Adriana would spend most of their wedding night with. Alberto had even imagined that he had performed il dovere di uno sposo leading up to their wedding.

Il dovere di uno sposo, which loosely translated into the duty of the groom, was a treasured old Italian tradition where a groom would seek out a handsome black man, preferably a black man neither he nor his future wife had met before, and ask him if he would do the honor of bedding his bride on their wedding night.

Being so in love with Adriana that he was, Alberto had felt that he would have probably asked more than one black man.

“Well, I feel that maybe I should ask anyway?” Alberto said, though more in the manner of a question, since he knew how old fashioned Adriana and her family was, much like himself and his family.

“You’re so sweet.” Adriana appreciated Alberto’s gesture so much that she just had to lean over and him, who she loved and that had just been so brave and told her how he felt, a kiss on his cheek.

Alberto had no words to describe the warmth he felt inside hearing Adriana’s words and feeling her kiss on his cheek. He had never felt such a strong feeling of joy as the one he was experiencing walking down the dirt path hand in hand with the girl he loved so much. Though the sun still scorched overhead, the warmth he felt didn’t seem to come from the sun, instead, it felt like it came from his heart, from the feeling he had for Adriana.

A few hundred meters in front of the young and in love couple laid the Abruzzo household. The white stone and brown wooden featured of the house gave it a very traditional and homey feeling where it laid surrounded by, a large garden, a grove of fruit trees rich with lemons, quince and figs, and of course starting a bit in front of the house, rows upon rows of grape vines.

Near the beautiful garden, a line of clothes hung between the house and a lone tree. Next to the drying clothes, with her hands soaked in a tub of water, sat a joyful woman, humming whilst she washed her family’s clothes. The plunging neckline of the woman’s dress had become so drenched that her large breasts had fallen out and had become equally wet.

“Mh-mhhh-mh-mhh-hh.” Eleonora Abruzzo hummed the chorus of one of her favorite folk songs, serate meravigliose. In the song, a housewife prepares supper for her husband who returns home with a dinner guest, a very handsome black dinner guest. In the chorus, the kitchen table shakes whilst the husband tries to eat. In front of him, his wife is on her back and the black man is on top of her. Eleonora, a proud Italian mother of two daughters and wife to a wonderful husband, had always enjoyed the lyrics of Domenico Golino’s folk songs, which usually had a housewife theme that she could really relate to.

With the sun slightly towards the western horizon, Eleonora reached up from the washboard to fold one of her dark brown locks behind her ear, when she heard a familiar voice calling out to her.

“Mamma.”

Having covered her eyes, to protect them from the sun, she glanced up towards the trail that led to the lake, and there, after her eyes and adjusted, she saw her daughter and Alberto, and if she wasn’t mistaken.

Bravisima… Eleonora felt so happy for her daughter when she saw the two holding hands. And with the smile on Adriana’s face, there was no doubt in her mind that her daughter and Alberto had expressed their feeling for each other. Of course, it came as no surprise to Eleonora, since both she and Corrina had obviously noticed how much their children cared for each other.

Up, on the road, Alberto gulped when he saw Adriana’s topless mother.

At the age of forty-three, Eleonora Abruzzo was still as beautiful and curvaceous as that of her younger self. Of course, In her husband, Alessio’s eyes, she had only become even more beautiful with age. And like all the women in her family throughout history, she had been blessed with huge breasts that drove men crazy. Even now, after having had two wonderful daughters, her breasts were still very full.

“Sento l'amore nell'aria.” Eleonora could feel the love in the air when her daughter and Alberto came up to her.

“Oh, Mamma, Alberto and I are in love.” Adriana went over and embraced her mother.

Alberto blushed when Adriana told her mother so openly and with such happiness.

“I’m so happy for you, for the two of you.” Eleonora looked over at Alberto and gave him a loving smile as well.

“I hope that it is okay with you and…” Alberto looked around to see if he could see Adriana’s father. “... Mr. Abruzzo that Adriana and I are seeing each other,” Alberto said politely, trying not to glance down too much at Adriana’s mother’s naked breasts.

“Of course it is Alberto, and I insist that you call me Eleonora. We’re practically family now.” Eleonora smiled. There was no doubt in her mind that Alberto was her future son in law.

“Thank you, Mrs… I mean… Eleonora.” Alberto was over the moon when he heard such joy in Adriana’s mother’s voice. For a young Italian man like Alberto, it was very important to get the blessing of Adriana’s parents.

“Oh, give me a hug you.” Eleonora was so happy for her daughter and Alberto that she could go without giving him a loving embrace.

“Oh…” Alberto wasn’t sure where to put his hands when Adriana’s mother hugged him and he felt her large and tremendous breasts press against his chest. The way they softly mashed against him made his small penis rise up against the damp spot inside his pants where he had recently come.

“Oh Mamma, you’re embarrassing Alberto.” Adriana smiled when she noticed Alberto glance over at her with an awkward but sweet look. It was a look she had seen before when Alberto had come in his pants, and she could tell that her mother’s breastful hug was edging him closer to another ejaculation. Though she wouldn’t have minded seeing that dreamy and cute look on Alberto’s face again, she also didn’t him to feel embarrassed.

“Oh, don’t be silly Adriana.” Eleonora didn’t think she was being too embarrassing as she leaned back. At the same time, she glanced down since she wasn’t oblivious to what her bust often did to men.

“Oh.” She could see a small bulge in Alberto’s crotch, along with a small damp spot. When she saw it, she found herself smiling to herself, thinking she might have just made the young man come in his pants.

“No, Mamma...” Adriana could tell that her mother thought that she had just made him come.

“Alberto came in his pants before when we kissed. It was so romantic.” Adriana looked over at Alberto with such love.

“Oh, that’s so sweet.” Eleonora tenderly glanced back at Alberto. It was so clear that he was in love with her daughter.

Alberto could feel himself blushing slightly. It was quite overwhelming to hear such loving words from Adriana, as well as those from her mother.

“You know, my Alessio still does the same thing.” Eleonora smiled and thought about her loving husband.

With the mention of Mr. Abruzzo again, Alberto felt that he should ask him for his blessing to see his daughter as well.

“Is Papá around? I know Alberto really wanted to tell him about us as well.” Adriana remembered that Alberto wanted to ask her father if it was okay for him to see her.

“Oh, such a proper young man.” Eleonora looked over at and smiled at Alberto. She wasn’t surprised though, she knew that Alberto was a good and considerate young man.

“Well, last I saw him he was by the barn.” Having pondered for a second, Eleonora recalled seeing her husband mending some grape baskets by the barn.

“Grazie Mrs… Eleonora.” Alberto thanked Adriana’s mother and had to once again remember to call her by her first name.

"Ehm, would it be okay if I maybe, stopped by later, and said good night to Adriana?" Alberto glanced over at Adriana before asking Eleonora.

“Oh, you’re leaving already?” Eleonora had hoped that Alberto would have stayed for some coffee. The inquisitive part of her wanted to talk some more with the young man who had finally revealed his feeling for her daughter.

“Perdonami, but I and Isabella have some errands to run in town.” Alberto apologized for not being able to stay very long.

“Ah. I was hoping that you would have joined us for some coffee, but there will be more occasions for that. And of course, you can come by and say goodnight to Adriana.” Eleonora smiled as did Adriana.

“Grazie.” Alberto thanked Eleonora again before looking back over at Adriana.

“Well…arrivederci.” Alberto wanted to give her a goodbye kiss on her cheek but felt a bit too nervous to do so in front of Eleonora.

“Arrivederci, Alberto.” Adriana wanted to lean over and give her boyfriend a kiss goodbye but could tell that he was a bit nervous.

“Now that’s not how two people who are in love say goodbye. A kiss is much more appropriate.” Being the romantic that she was, Eleonora wanted to see a kiss.

“Oh.” Alberto felt more than a little nervous as he looked back at Adriana. Though the way she looked at him made him relax.

“Ehm.” He leaned over to give her a kiss on her cheek when suddenly Adriana slightly turned her head and his lips pressed against hers.

For a moment Alberto was lost in the wonderful feeling of Adriana’s soft and amazing lips.

Aww… Eleonora put her hands up to her chest when she saw the two of them kiss. The love between them was so beautiful.

“Ar… arrivederci.” Alberto stood there for a moment with his eyes closed even after Adriana had leaned back. Finally, he managed to mumble out a goodbye. His penis was pushing so hard against the inside of his pants, that if she had kissed him any longer he would probably have spurted in his pants once more.

conny_hot3
Online Now!
Lush Cams
conny_hot3

“Such a sweet boy.” Eleonora smiled and told her daughter as Alberto had headed off towards the barn.

“Mhm.” Adriana felt such happiness that she and Alberto were finally together.

Over at the barn, Alessio Abruzzo and Mattia Tocci were in the process of wiring the top of a couple of grape baskets that had started to fall apart.

“Grazie ancora, Mattia.” Alessio put down another basket by the others and thanked his son in law for helping out.

"Figurati," Mattia replied that it was no big deal in Italian, as he was more than happy to help his father in law.

“Is Rafaella here with you?” Alessio wondered if his daughter might have been with him, but gone to see her mother first.

His daughter Rafaella, who was four years older than her sister Adriana, had gotten married to Mattia just last summer. It had been such a beautiful wedding, and Alessio had even found himself with a few tears when he saw Rafaella in her mother's wedding dress. The way her sepia brown skin contrasted with the white dress had made her look absolutely breathtaking.

Even to this day, Alessio found it hard to believe that the black baby girl he used to hold in his arms, was not only grown up but also married.

“I’m afraid not. Nonna Ornella was by yesterday with a recipe for her pecan pie, and today Rafaella had set her mind on baking them.” Mattia mentioned Rafaella’s grandmother Ornella, on her mother’s side.

"Oh, you're in for a treat, Ornella's pies are something out of this world," Alessio remembered when he first started seeing Eleonora and got to taste one of her mother's pecan pies. They were truly amazing.

“Hopefully, there are some left when I get back.” Mattia smiled and thought of the two black men who were most likely at his house.

“Oh, I don’t think Rafaella could eat that many slices, they’re quite filling.” Alession smiled.

“Oh, I wasn’t really thinking of Rafaella.” Mattia once again smiled.

“You see, on the way here, I met these two black men, Jacopo and Doriano. They were brothers, very kind, and they had just come from Rome. They asked if I knew of somewhere that they could stay. Now, of course, I told them about the various bed and breakfasts around here, including yours.” Mattia smiled. Like many families in the valley, his father and mother in law had a small bed and breakfast business during the summer.

“But I felt that I should offer them some room myself, so I told them that they would be more than welcome to stay with me and my wife during their stay here, or at least until they could find somewhere more spacious.” Mattia had of course planned on letting them have the bed with Rafaella whilst he spent the night on the sofa.

“And I’m sure Rafaella has offered them some pie, amongst other things.” Mattia’s penis had been standing straight up in his pants since he mentioned inviting the two black brothers into his home.

“You know Mattia, I am so glad that my daughter fell in love with some a good and proper man.” Alessio was proud to have Mattia as a son in law.

Two kilometers from the Abruzzo vineyard, inside the bedroom of a small house surrounded by grapes and beautiful landscapes, a supremely chesty woman with flowing black hair and skin like a bronze sunset was sandwiched between two good looking men with athletic and umber toned bodies.

“Si, Continua, Non Fermarti!!” Rafaella’s big volumes breasts bounced as she begged the big black men not to stop fucking her. She was in absolute orgasmic heaven.

“Ti piace cosi?!" Whilst on top of Rafaella, pounding her tight pussy with his throbbing twelve-inch black cock, Jacopo gasped out, asking her if she liked it, though already knowing the answer from her heavy moans.

"Oh, she loves it, brother!" Doriano grunted out from underneath Rafaella, his equally as big and thick cock stuffed deep in her ass. On his back, he reached up and around her, cupping her huge breasts, his fingers melting into her softness. Though even with his large hands, he was unable to fully engulf the size of her juggs.

“Si, cosi lo voglio!” Rafaella moaned out that she loved it. She loved having the big cocks in her pussy and ass at the same time. And the way the brothers rhythmically took turns being deep inside of her kept sending her over the edge.

“Mmm.” For a brisk moment, Jacopo leaned down and locked lips with the stunning woman who had opened the door with flour in her hair when they got to the inviting home of the younger man that they had met on the road.

After the beautiful ebony woman had invited them inside and offered them something to drink, she excused herself for but a moment to go and check on her pies that she had just put into the oven. When she returned with the glasses, she had also slipped the straps of her dress down her arms, revealing her incredibly chunky breasts.

And whilst they drank the refreshing water that the women had offered them, their hungry eyes were on her tits. Tits that they both took turns sucking and fondling, after having put down their glasses. After which the gorgeous woman asked if she could pleasure their big cocks with her mouth.

In the bedroom, having tasted the sweet lips of Rafaella, Jacopo whispered into her ear, whilst still having his fat cock buried deep in her pussy.

“Let’s turn you over, I want to feel that fine ass.” Jacopo gave his brother a nod at the same time as he leaned back and slid his lengthy cock out of Rafaella’s gushing slit.

“Oh siii!” Rafaella too her time to enjoy every inch of Doriano’s amazing cock as it slowly slid out of her ass whilst she raised herself up. When the tip popped out of her tight hole, Rafaella just couldn’t wait to have her holes stuffed again.

“I want the two of you back inside of me again.” Rafaella glanced over at the two black brothers before getting on top of Doriano. They were both so sexy. Just looking at their sweaty naked bodies made her nipples so hard.

With a sensuous gaze on Doriano, Rafaella leaned down and slowly stepped over him. In doing so, her huge breasts hung down like the perfect juggs that they were and softly ran across his chest.

“Oh yeah, come here.” Doriano’s mouth was absolutely watering for her tits, so with a lustful embrace, he put his arms around her back and pulled her chest up to face.

“Mmm.” For a moment he buried his face between her exquisite breasts and enjoyed their softness, before eventually cupping both of them with his hands and going back and forth between her nipples, sucking them hard.

“Si, sii!” Rafaella leaned her head back. She was in heaven. Having her tits fondled and sucked by a big black man was beyond amazing. The only thing that would have made it even more blissful would have been if her husband Mattia would have been there. With a slight tilt to the left, she looked over at the chair where he usually sat and watched her in bed with black men. In her mind, she could see him sitting there with his sweet smile, panting, his penis hanging limply between his legs dripping cum.

Behind Rafaella, Jacopo enjoyed the sight of her exceptional ass, whilst his brother relished every second he spent fondling her breasts.

“Yeahh.” Jacopo’s cock was rock hard when he reached over, placing his hands on her soft buttcheek, feeling them before gradually parting them. Little by little her enticing butthole and pussy came into view.

“Mmmm.” Her tight hole still gaped quite a bit after his brother had stretched her out. He couldn’t wait to feel the tight squeeze around his cock.

“Ohh siii!” Rafaella felt her ass being stuffed once more and let out a moan filled with pleasure.

“Mmm.” Jacopo had grabbed his thick black cock and was slowly easing it into Rafaella’s ass. He absolutely loved the sight of his cock disappearing deeper and deeper inside a woman’s ass. Once he felt that her tight hole had accepted his shaft, he gave her a robust thrust.

“Ahh.” He slammed with his hips, gently pushing in his cock a few more inches before he began to move his hips back and forth.

“Ah ah ahhh.” Jacopo held onto her hips as he started pounding her ass.

“Oh, oh, oh, sí, si, si!” Rafaella couldn’t remain still anymore. With each of Jacopo’s wonderful thrusts, her breasts flopped across Doriano’s face.

“Oh yess.” Though Doriano loved having his face lightly beaten by Rafaella’s huge breasts, it was time to feel her wet pussy.

“Fratello.” Doriano leaned his head to the side and grunted brother.

“Ahh.” Jacopo let out a small exhale when he heard his brother and looked to the side. Glancing down between Rafaella’s legs, he could see his brother’s thick cock out in the open, jutting against Rafaella’s thigh.

Knowing what his brother wanted, Jacopo grabbed his own cock and pulled out of Rafaella. Whilst his brother grabbed his cock and guided it in between Rafaella’s labia, Jacopo licked his lips, eager to shove his cock back into her gaping ass.

“Oh si, you feel so good!” Rafaella gasped when she felt Doriano slide inside of her. Looking down into his hungry eyes, she leaned down, mashing her impressive breasts against his chest and sliding her tongue down his throat.

“Mmm.” Their wet tongues twirled around when suddenly Rafaella’s eyes opened up. Jacopo had just shoved his big black cock back into her ass. She wanted to moan out how much she loved having the two of them inside of her, but she also wanted to keep kissing Doriano.

“Uh uh uh uhhh uh uh uh!” Jacopo had a tight grip of her waist whilst he slammed her ass. Back and forth his hips went and with each thrust, he pushed deeper.

Mmm… Doriano loved kissing. He loved the sweet taste of a woman’s saliva, feeling her tongue, the softness of her lips and her warm breath. And even though his focus was on kissing her, he held his arms around her back and matched his brother’s intense pace to a tee.

“Oh ohhh aahhhhhhhh!” Rafaella felt an intense orgasm overtake her. She wanted to keep kissing Doriano, but she couldn’t. She had to cry out.

“Sto venendoooooo!” Rafaella cried out that she was coming hard.

Not only did the brothers love hearing a woman orgasm, but they also took it as a challenge to keep her climaxing.

“Ahhh!” Both brothers dug deep and pounded her with everything they had.

"Ohhh myyy goddddd!" Rafaella almost wasn't able to moan when another orgasm overtook her first one. Her whole body was shaking and still, the two black brothers were fucking her hard.

“Hngg…” Rafaella could feel herself inches from passing out in heavenly bliss when suddenly she found herself on her back, with her arms resting above her head, feeling thick strings of warm wetness splashing onto her face and breasts.

Not only could she hear the brothers manly grunts, but the intoxicating scent of cum had reached her nostrils, and even without having to open her eyes she knew that they were coming on her.

Mmm… With the delicious taste of cum hitting her lips, Rafaella instinctively opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue, hoping to catch a lot more of it in her mouth.

Of course, like any woman, she loved it when a black man came on her face, giving her a lovely facial. However, if he asked where she wanted him to come, she would almost always tell him that she wanted to swallow his cum. It had always felt like it was the proper thing to do.

Though if she truly had to be honest, she just loved eating black man’s cum. There was nothing quite like it. The intense feeling of having a black man’s thick cockhead between her lips, feeling it erupt and filling her mouth with tasty sperm. Savoring it’s slimy texture in her mouth, whilst swirling her tongue through it. Which led to the sweet culmination. When she got to experience the pleasure of swallowing a black man’s load. Rafaella just couldn’t think of anything that was more womanly than that.

Now, she knew exactly from whom she had gotten her desire. Her mother Eleonora. She remembered whenever her mother was with black men, she would always say: Vienimi in bocca, voglio assaggiare la tua sborra, which in English meant; Come in my mouth, I want to taste you.

“Ah, ahhh!” Kneeling down next to Rafaella face, Jacopo held his rock hard cock with a light but firm grip whilst pointing it down at her pretty face. With each grunt, several long and thick streams of cum shot out from his cock and splattered onto her face.

“Ahh ah!” Even during his overwhelming climax, Jacopo noticed Rafaella parting her lips and sticking out her tongue. And with an unnerving feat of control, he managed to lean over her, placing his cockhead right on top of her open mouth and unload the last heavy spurts of semen right into her mouth.

“Uh, uhhh!” On his knees on the other side of Rafaella, Doriano grunted as he squeezed out a few last drops of cum onto her huge and amazingly soft breasts.

“Uhhhhh…. Mhmmm.” Once his climax subsided a little, and last real drop of cum had fallen down onto her tits, Doriano gently slapped his lengthy cock against the softness of Rafaella’s breasts, making them jiggle in a wonderful manner. A delighted sigh left his lungs when he saw the wet and stringy mess he had made on her amazing tits. He had always enjoyed painting women’s chests with his cum.

“Mhm.” What Rafaella had hoped would happen when she parted her lips before had happened. She had felt the arousing taste of semen being sprayed into her eagerly awaiting mouth. Having swallowed the sizable load, she had intently licked her lips and had finally opened her eyes to the gorgeous view of Jacopo’s thick black cock hanging straight down to her lips. With no hesitation, she leaned up and took his big cockhead into her mouth and sucked the last few drops of cum out of its tip.

“Mm, grazie.” Rafaella looked up and thanked Jacopo after he had sat up on to the bed next to her.

“Il piacere è tutto mio.” Jacopo smiled and told her that it was his pleasure, whilst he admired her pretty and cum splashed face.

Having glanced down and relished her sperm drenched breasts, Rafaella, with a smile on her face, cupped the undersides of her boobs and looked up at Donario.

“E grazie Donario.” Behind her expression of gratitude, there was also a request that she didn’t even have to ask. What she wanted was all in her lustful eyes.

With an anticipating nod from Donario, Rafaella glanced down at all the wads of cum on her chest, and with a smile on her face, she began to smear the juicy semen all over her voluptuous breasts. Not only did she love to smear the handsome black man’s cum across her boobs, but in her mind, she could already see Mattia spurt his load when she pressed his face against her breasts, after telling him that Donario had come all over them.

 

To be continued...

Published 
Written by eeric_stories
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments