Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Daughter Like Mother - Part II

"Avril experiences more of what her daughter receives from William"

42
27 Comments 27
21.1k Views 21.1k
2.6k words 2.6k words

William’s hands gripped the lapels of her turquoise blouse as he stared into her eyes. His dark brown eyes were penetrating and threatening. Suddenly a smile lit his face and he released them and turned away. Avril watched nervously as he reached inside the bag and took out the handcuffs. ‘He’s going to restrain me,’ she said to herself.

Moments later he stood behind her and snapped one cuff into place on a wrist followed by the other. She had never been cuffed before, and suddenly she felt very vulnerable as he stood facing her again. With her hands free at least she had a chance to defend herself and push him away, but she couldn’t do that now. She was defenceless. She began to wonder just what exactly he might be capable of. Fay knew. Her daughter had been his lover for a while now, but she had no idea what the man looking into her eyes was really capable of. Her fantasies of being ravaged and used by a black male were now becoming a reality, and she felt quite faint.

He smiled as his hands gripped her lapels again; the next sound she heard was the tearing of cotton and the popping of buttons. The blouse had cost her just under forty pounds a couple of weeks ago and now it draped over her shoulders like a torn rag.

He moved away again and went to a kitchen drawer and took out a large pair of scissors. She gasped as he returned to face her and began to cut away at the sleeves. It was wanton destruction of a beautiful garment. Moments later it lay in bits on the floor. He smiled again at her for a moment and then slipped the blades of the scissors down the front of her bra and between the strap supporting its cups. With one snip they were separated. Next, she felt the cold blades against her collarbone as it slipped under a strap. Another snip and the bra fell away from her breast and then a further snip of the remaining strap sent the garment falling around her waist.

The next time she felt the cold blade against her skin was when he stood behind her. He could easily have unhooked he bra with his fingers, but instead, he used the scissors to send it tumbling to the floor. She next felt his cold fingers running down her spine to the waistband of her blue and white patterned midi length skirt. Even in the sale, it had been an expensive purchase. “Oh no,” she sighed as his hand slipped down the back of her skirt.

He could have unbuttoned and then unzipped it, but instead, he used the scissors to cut from the waist right down to the hem. She felt a tremor of fear running through her body, but it was quickly followed by one of excitement as she looked down and saw it at her feet. She knew what was coming next. All that was left to strip away from her were her matching blue lace panties. He could have pushed them down over her thighs and to the floor. Any other man would have done just that; all other men got a thrill from doing it and exposing her nakedness but not William. He had a sadistic streak within as well as a pair of scissors in his hand. Moments later her ruined panties joined the rest of her clothing in a heap at her feet.

“Those clothes cost a lot of money.” She said softly as she looked down at the devastation in front of her.

“Those clothes cost a lot of money, Master,” he corrected, with a beaming smile. “And anyway you asked for it to be done.”

“Those clothes cost a lot of money, Master.” She repeated meekly.

He smiled again as he looked her up and down. It was slow and deliberate as he took in every feature and every curve of her body. All other men had done similar on the first time of seeing her naked, but there was something different about William. He was looking at what belonged to him. “You have looked after yourself well.” He complimented as he stroked her nipples.

“Thank you, Master.”

“But this has to go,” he said touching her well trimmed pubic hair. “I like my pussy shaved.”

Other men had asked her to do, some had even volunteered to shave her, but she had always declined. Avril knew that with this one she would have to concede.”

“Certainly Master.” She responded while thinking about her daughter.

His fingers wandered further right down between her thighs and to her bottom. They pressed against her anus. “Have you ever been fucked anally?”

She shook her head. “No Master.”

“You will enjoy it.”

Again her thoughts momentarily turned to Fay. She considered asking the question, but she quickly put it out of her mind. Suddenly his hands gripped her waist, and he lifted her off her feet and then spun her round to the end of the kitchen table. She admired his strength as he placed her down on the edge of it. “Feet up and legs spread.” He told her.

She balanced precariously on the edge using her cuffed hands as support while he touched her sex. She was very aroused, and he smiled as he pushed three fingers deep inside. “You’re very tight aren’t you Avril,” he told her. “Not used to big thick cocks hey?”

She gave a silent shake of the head.

“Well, we will have to do something about that won’t we Avril.” He said with a smile.

She felt threatened by his use of the plural. It was an affirmation that he was going to be sharing her in the future but as well as fear she also felt excited as his fingers moved in and out of her with ease and with pleasure. He continued for a few moments as he kissed her and then he pulled his fingers away and pressed them to her lips. Avril had never done anything like this before, but she found herself opening her lips to receive his fingers glistening with her juices. “There’s a good little slut.” He told her.

She licked and sucked on his fingers for a few more minutes, and then he pulled them away from her. “Have you ever been with a woman Avril?”

She quickly shook her head. William smiled. “We’ll have to do something about that as well won’t we Avril?”

She just looked at him.

“Won’t we Avril?”

This time she nodded her head. “Yes, Master.”

He smiled again and kissed her. “That’s a good slut,” he said softly. “I hate to hear the word no Avril, and I would hate to have to punish you for it.”

She felt her body shake from a mixture of fear and sexual excitement. His fingers returned to her sex, and he inserted them again. “I was going to beat you first my slut and then fuck you afterwards, but I think I’ll fuck you first and then beat you.” He told her as he pulled away.

Avril had seen quite a few erections in her time of many shapes and sizes, but when he dropped his trousers, she gasped at his size and thickness. She thought it was monstrous when she had seen it when flaccid, but this was something else. Stripped from the waist down he stood closer to her with his firm cock in his hand. The expression on her face told him all he needed to know, and as he pressed it against her opening, he gripped the back of her neck. “It’s okay,” he told her. “I’ll be gentle.” He said as he pressed forward.

IsabellaEva
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaEva

It filled her slowly. She looked down watching its hard dark-skinned flesh slowly enter her. She also felt it stretching her in a way that she had never know before. When the last of his flesh disappeared inside her, he then began to withdraw it. It was slow, and this time it reappeared glistening with her juices. He withdrew it until it was almost out and then he repeated the process, but this time she found her eyes looking into his. There was another smile on his face, but this was a different kind of smile. She had seen it before when a man entered her for the first time. It was a smile of relief in finally getting to this stage of their relationship and also of conquest. William’s smile though was much broader than any other she had seen.

Their lips met as he began to increase his entry and withdrawal movements and then as his thrusts got harder and more forceful he pressed his lips against her ear. “Now you’re beginning to experience exactly what your daughter does.”

She groaned and pulled on her bonds in the hope of slapping his shoulders, but they couldn’t move. William smiled once more as he pushed her onto her back and gripped her waist. “Oh no.” She gasped as he began to ruthlessly pound her.

Her fantasy was real now. She was being ravished; she was being taken and used. Her hands were bound behind her back, and the tall, muscular black male that had paid her a visit earlier was fucking her and using her for his pleasure. She screamed, and she shouted as orgasm after orgasm hit her. She yelped at the firm hand slapping her thigh hard, and she yelled back at him every time he called her a whore and a fuck slut. Then, when the pounding came to a halt, she lay still and silent regaining her breath as his seed settled deep with her.

When she opened her eyes and looked up, she saw him smiling at her again. It was a smile of satisfaction; a smile of accomplishment. For a moment she hated him; hated him for using her the way he had; hated him for giving so much pleasure. She wanted to curse him; wanted to swear at him for what he had done but when he leaned over and kissed her she thanked him.

“I’m glad you enjoyed it,” he told her as he kissed her again. “I like a vocal woman.”

She returned an embarrassed smile.

“Fay is very vocal too.”

She didn’t want to hear that. She didn’t want to know any details of her daughter’s sex life, but it was unavoidable seeing how she was fucking the same man.

“And Fay loves being fucked in quick succession just like I am going to fuck you now.” He told her as he began to move his hardness in and out of her again.

“Oh no,” she cried out. “Please no.”

“Oh yes,” he contradicted. “My little fuck whore. Everything I do with her I am going to do with you too.”

Avril cried out again, but this time it was as another orgasm hit her.

It was a while before they disengaged. This time when he had cum inside her his cock went flaccid, and it slipped out of her. Again he had a smile of satisfaction as she stood between her legs with his huge hands on her knees keeping them wide apart. It was almost as if he was inspecting his workmanship. One of her regular lovers had once told her that he could always tell when his wife had been fucked by someone else. ‘The labia is always much redder and quite swollen after sex. It can sometimes take a few hours to go back to normal.’ They had an open marriage, and they often shared details of their encounters. After he had told her that she sometimes inspected herself after sex and become aroused again as she recalled the fucking that she had just received.

“What are you thinking?” She asked him.

He laughed. “I was just thinking how good a pussy looks after it has just been fucked,” he told her. “I love seeing those puffed out lips and all my seed oozing out.”

She smiled. “Do you look at all your women like that afterwards?” She found herself asking.

“Sometimes,” he responded. “And before you ask, yes I do at look at Fay’s like that too.”

“I... I wasn’t even thinking that.”

He smiled at her as his fingers began to touch her sex. Avril found herself closing her eyes as he slipped some inside. When he pulled them out she opened them again to see him holding them up; they were covered with his creamy cum. She knew what was coming next even before he moved his hand closer to her face. She had never done such a thing before, but she knew that deep down inside William had a level of depravity that no other man she had known had. Her mouth automatically opened for him.

“And yes, she loves doing this too.”

Her eyes widened as she sucked on his fingers and tried to dispel images of Fay doing the same.

“I like the taste too,” he said taking her by surprise as he withdrew his fingers. “But only if it is another man’s cum.”

She opened her mouth to speak, but he started to lift her from the table to stand on her feet. “Time for your punishment now.” He told her as he picked the bag and led her out of the kitchen.

In the dining room, he walked her to the end of the table and made her lie face down. She watched as he took out the cuffs with chains attached and moved back behind her. She quickly realised what they were for as he knelt down and began fastening the cuffs around her ankles. Moments later with the chains looped around the table legs and secured to the cuffs she found herself bound.

“This is how Fay prefers it,” He told her as his hand ran over her bottom and between her legs. “She used to prefer the riding crop until I introduced her to the joys of a nice firm hairbrush.”

“Mine.” She gasped.

He laughed as he gave her bottom a playful slap and walked away. A few minutes later he returned with the heavy wooden hairbrush that always sat on her dressing table. His cock had hardened now, no doubt revived by the thought of punishing her. She turned her head to rest sideways as stood at the side of the table. There was that smile on his face again as he held the brush tightly in his right hand. He held his gaze for a few moments as if prolonging the torture and then ran his hand through her hair. “Every girl needs a strong daddy figure in her life, Avril.” He told her.

She moaned softly.

“Fay does,” he told her. “She has been over this table so many times Avril just like you are now. She loves to be punished by her daddy when she’s been a naughty girl Avril. I have a feeling you will too.”

She saw his arm rise into the air with his hand clenching the handle of the brush and she closed her eyes. “Yes, daddy.” She said meekly as his arm came down.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments