Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Like Daughter Like Mother

"A Mother discovers that she has more in common with her daughter than she realises"

46
32 Comments 32
25.6k Views 25.6k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Avril Summers avoided eye contact with the tall, dark-skinned male on her doorstep. She was afraid; afraid that if he looked into her eyes he would see her need for him. Under normal circumstances, she wouldn’t hide her feelings. Avril was thirty-seven, a divorcee and she enjoyed a healthy sex life with some close male friends, but William was her daughter’s boyfriend.

“Fay says it was okay for me to call round and pick up some of my belongings,” he said quietly. “She says she sent you an email to let you know that I was coming.”

She looked up at him quickly before turning away again. “I... I haven’t looked at my emails yet this morning.” She answered as she stood back from the doorway to let him in.

“They arrived in Brisbane last night,” he told her, “well, Brisbane our time.” He corrected.

“They’re okay then?”

He nodded. “Seems like it. I’ll Skype her later.”

“I’ll get in touch with her later too.” She said apologetically.

Fay was twenty-one and had decided to take a gap-year from her medical studies with two other fellow students.

“Just go straight upstairs,” she told him. “You know your way around.”

He smiled, and their eyes met momentarily before she felt that fear again and turned away. Their first meeting had left an indelible imprint on her mind. She had returned home unexpectedly from a business conference and had encountered him that morning in her kitchen. He was making coffee, and he was stark naked. His body was toned and muscular and between his legs hung the biggest penis that she had ever set her eyes upon. She had encountered a couple of Fay’s boyfriends in similar circumstances in the past, but they had been decently dressed, and it was not plainly obvious that they had stayed the night. That meeting with William three months earlier had left no doubt about where he had slept that night.

The worse thing was that he wasn’t even embarrassed; in fact, he even cheekily offered to make her a cup of coffee. When she shook her head, he calmly picked up the two cups and headed back to Fay’s bedroom. She still felt embarrassed to admit that she watched him walk away with eyes fixed on his firm, muscular buttocks. Avril had a thing about men’s bottoms. She liked a firm, solid bottom; ‘you need a good hammer to drive a long nail’ she used to say. Not only that, she had always fantasised about being bedded by a black male, taken against her will, of course, and thoroughly used!

She remembered becoming instantly jealous of her daughter, and there was still envy lurking inside her. She had come back unexpectedly late at night from another trip a couple of weeks ago and had to endure a night of listening to them having sex. Avril thought that she was very vocal when it came to having sex but her daughter was much louder. Of course, she knew exactly the reason why.

He reappeared with a large carrier bag in his hand. He put it down on a kitchen chair and asked her if it was okay to use her bathroom. She nodded her assent without paying attention to him. Her eyes were drawn to the handle of a riding crop that was too large for the bag and was sticking out. She gulped when she saw it, and her imagination went into overdrive. “What the f... do they get up to.” She said softly.

She was very tempted to look into the bag and found herself attempting to take a step, but common sense took over. Fay’s sex life was none of her business. William quickly reappeared and caught her still gazing at the bag.

“You can borrow them, Avril, if you want?”

She started to stammer and shook her head when the words never came.

“It’s okay,” he responded. “Fay wouldn’t mind me lending them to you.”

She found herself looking up at him as she failed miserably to gain her composure. It took his hands to clasp her shoulders to bring her back to reality. Now she found herself embarrassed. “There’s no need to be embarrassed, “ he told her. “And there’s certainly no need to hold back from enjoying things like that. These days the younger generation have no qualms about enjoying a full sex-life.”

She found herself smiling.

“You know that Fay and I have a very fluid relationship, don’t you?” he told her.

She smiled but said nothing.

“When you were her age you were expected to find a nice boy and settle down; raise a family and everything. It’s a different age now. People marry later, and they have very few inhibitions about indulging in other lifestyles before settling down.”

She found herself looking into his eyes. She felt vulnerable; she felt naked, and she felt embarrassed once again. “Let me show you what I have?” He told her as he left her and picked up the bag.

He laid the riding crop on the table and then took out a pair of handcuffs and a large studded collar. The collar immediately caught her attention. She had always wanted to wear one for the right man. He took out the remaining items, but he picked up the collar and turned to her.

‘He knows,’ she thought to herself.

“Fay loves wearing this for me,” he told her as he stepped behind. “She is a very submissive girl.” He told her as he unfastened it and began placing it around her neck.”

“You’ve never worn one of these before have you?”

“No,” she responded quietly before clearing her throat.

“Was that because you have never come across anyone into BDSM?” He asked as he fastened it into place.

She nodded.

“There are a lot of us out there,” he told her. “Looking for obedient, submissive women.”

“Are there?” She asked very quietly.

He placed his hands on her bare shoulders. She could feel his heat, and she could also feel his power. More importantly, she could feel the dampness between her thighs.

“The problem is that there are a lot of submissive timewasters out there too,” he told her. “Some women just want to be titillated or indulged. I prefer the serious types; those who want a commitment to the lifestyle. Fay is very serious about it.”

“Is she?”

“Yes.”

“In... in what way?”

“Well let me give you an example,” he told her. “You have boyfriends don’t you?”

“Y... yes.”

His hands suddenly reached round and clasped her breasts. “What are these in my hands?”

She laughed nervously. “My breasts.”

“You see that’s where the problem lies,” he told her. “They should be his breasts. His to touch; his to look at and his to use whenever and wherever he wants to use them. They are also his to use however he wants to; even to share them if he so chooses.”

RoxyRosee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RoxyRosee

She felt her knees wobble slightly.

“Do you see what I mean?”

“Yes.” She said very softly as a hand moved from her breast and ran down her body.

Avril knew instinctively where his hand was heading for as it moved slowly over her tummy. She sighed as it alighted on her mound, not only pressing hard against it but also pulling her against his groin. He was hard, and she could feel its huge manhood pressing against her bottom.

“And what is this?”

“It... it’s his.”

“I think you are getting the picture now Avril,” he spoke into her ear. “And because he owns it he can what?”

“Touch it whenever he wants.”

“And what else?”

She cleared her throat. “Look at it and use it whenever and wherever he wants to.”

“And?”

“Use it however he wants to.”

“And?”

“Sh... share it.”

She felt his fingers pressing into the furrow separating her labia. “And did you share... “

“Fay’s?”

She remained silent.

“It belongs to me, Avril. I can do whatever I wish with it.”

Her legs trembled again as she waited for his next move but when he took his hands away it was to unfasten the collar. Suddenly she felt naked as he took it off and put it back in the bag. He picked up the pair of cuffs and showed them to her before putting them back in the bag as well, then he picked up to leather cuff restraints that had chains attached to them. He held them up longer before putting them away and then he picked up the riding crop. She knew that he could sense her vulnerability as he held it up in both hands at eye level.

“Have... have you used that on Fay?” she asked after clearing her throat.

He smiled. “What do you think?”

It was obvious to Avril that he had used it on her. She tried not to visual it, but she couldn’t stop herself. She couldn’t wipe away the vision of Fay being restrained in some way, naked and vulnerable and at his mercy. He would be very masterful, very dominant and she had no doubt that it would also be a very painful experience.

“This was actually given to me by a Lady,” he suddenly said breaking the awkward silence. “I mean a titled Lady. You would probably recognise her name if I told you.”

“She... she likes that sort of thing?”

He smiled as he stepped closer. “A lot of ladies like that sort of thing, as you put it,” he responded with a gleam in his eye. “Titled or not.”

Avril found herself swallowing hard as he stared into her eyes. “She’s part of the horsey set; into badminton and gymkhanas, and all that. I used to get her alone in her stable and tie her down over a bench or something and beat her over her riding britches.”

“She kept them on?”

He nodded. “She didn’t want any visible marks, and this will leave very visible marks.” He said waiving the crop in the air.

“You never... “

“Fucked her?”

She nodded.

“Oh yes, I fucked her many times,” he told her. “Sometimes right after her beating and other times when she came to my flat. She was my slut, you see.”

“Slut?”

William nodded. “Some women liked to have their slutty side brought out and developed.”

“Slutty side?”

He smiled. “Everyone has a side to them that they have to keep dark. I’m sure there are things tucked away inside you that you keep hidden. Fantasies that you have, desires that you can’t for one reason or another bring to the surface,” he answered. “I like to bring out and develop that side of a woman.”

Avril remained silent as he looked into her eyes.

“There will be times when you lie in your bed thinking about these things as you play with yourself. Times when you let go and enjoy an earth-shattering orgasm, but they are much better when you have someone else to share them with.”

She had to look away. It was almost as if he could see right into her soul but he reached out and touched her chin making her turn back and face him.

“You have something that you’d like to share with me don’t you, Avril?”

Her lips parted, but no words came out.

“You can tell me, Avril,” he told her. “I will help you bring them to life and enjoy them.”

She had no doubt that she would. No doubt whatsoever that if she told him he would bring her to a level of excitement that she had never known before.

“Would you like to be my slut Avril?” he asked her. “With Fay away for a year I need someone to take her place. I think you would be an ideal replacement.”

“B... but she’s my daughter,” she responded softly. “It... it wouldn’t be right.”

William reached out and stroked the back of her neck. “She wouldn’t mind,” he told her. “I’ve already told you that we have a fluid relationship. It isn’t as though we are boyfriend and girlfriend.”

She was silent for a few moments as she considered his proposition. “When you say slut, what exactly do you mean?”

“I think you know exactly what I mean, Avril,” he responded. “I think that you would enjoy being my fuck slut; being available for my use whenever and however I want. I can see it in your eyes, Avril. It is written all over your face. Deep down inside you are a slut and that all this time you have been looking for the right man to come along and use you like one.”

Her eyes looked away. “Would you share me?”

He turned her head to face him. “Most probably,” he answered. “But you want to be shared don’t you, Avril. I bet in there is a gangbang fantasy lurking around just waiting to be brought to the surface.”

She tried looking away again, but he wouldn’t let her.

“You have to be honest with me, Avril if I’m going to go to work on you properly.”

Suddenly she found herself with her head resting on his shoulders and her arms around his waist. His arms responded enveloping her body and holding her close against him.

“You’re right,” she said softly. “I... I need you.”

“You want to be my slut then?” He said as his hand dropped down to her bottom.

“Yes,” she admitted. “I do, but you’ll have to teach me how to be one.”

He kissed her. For the first time, their lips met. “The first thing I need from you Avril is commitment and obedience.”

She looked him in the eye, and for the first time, she felt no fear. “You have it... Master.”

He smiled. “Good,” he responded with satisfaction. “The first thing I want to do with my slut is to inspect what belongs to me.”

She felt her face flush as she stepped back and lifted her hands to the top of her blouse. Suddenly her fingers hesitated at the first button. “Perhaps Master would prefer to rip the clothes off his slut?”

A smile lit his face, and his tongue licked his lips. “Master can be very rough when he wants to be, slut.”

“I would expect nothing less from a real Master.”

William swallowed as his hands moved swiftly to her breasts.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments