Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marlee: Chapter 01

"The making of a slut wife"

17
3 Comments 3
14.8k Views 14.8k
7.5k words 7.5k words
I think it is time for me to tell about my conquest of another white woman. I have had many married white females, single white females, and divorced white females. I must say I prefer the married white females. I call them all MILF’s.

Let me introduce myself. My name is Charles Crowder. I go by C.C. I’m a black man, with a degree in business law. That’s right I’m a lawyer. I work for a bank. I live in lower east side of Manhattan. I could take the N-Line to work in Brooklyn, but I prefer to splurge and drive my Mercedes. I can afford it. However, I have expenses. I’ve got to pay for that.

I enjoy finding commodities and hedge funds and reselling them for a profit. Married white females have a quick return on investment. It’s all a matter of how you market them.

This MWF’s name was Marlee. She was a petite, blue-eyed blonde. We work for the same company. I am not going to reveal the name of the company or her or my real name for security reasons.

I’m not her boss. I’m her boss’ boss. I had time to observe her and speculate on how I would monetize her.

First, I saw her standing in the break room. Her legs were trim and slim. Her skirt was as short as the company would allow at that time. Her hemline was about four inches above her knees. She caught me giving her those elevator eyes. As my eyes got to her tits ─ which I estimate to be 34DD’s ─ she looked at me. I didn’t care. I smiled big. She smiled back. At that moment I knew was going to fuck her with my long, uncut black cock.

I hacked the company human resources files and looked her up. I found out she was a 37-year-old mom. She had a husband and a daughter, who was 17.

Two days later, I was walking down a hallway. She stuck her head out of a doorway and look up and down. Then she stepped out, walking just in front of me

I started humming, ‘Shake! Shake! Shake that bootie!’ She looked back and smiled big.

“Hi! My name is Marlee,” she said.

“Yes! I know your name. My name is C.C. Glad to finally meet you!” I said.

I stood real close to her, almost pinning her against the wall. I could smell her fragrance, her body, and another fainter scent, too. Yes! It was wet pussy! I know that scent anywhere. We chatted for about 10 minutes.

“Why don’t we finish this off tonight after work?” I asked.

“Over drinks?”

“Sure. I know a place.”

“OK,” she said. It was that simple.

At 5 p.m., I picked her up in the parking garage. I quickly drove her to my side of town to a club frequented by black men and hot white women, looking to be African-ized. We drank a few drinks. I offered her a joint. She took a deep drag. I watched her hold it in and then slowly release the smoke.

Her eyes were deep blue, wide and wild. She giggled often. I took her hand and walked her to my car. Once inside she leaned over and unfastened my pants. My cock popped out.

I drove to my apartment as she sucked my cock. I thought she would need a much more training as a cock sucker… and I was willing to train.

Once in my loft apartment, we undressed and paused while I got her a drink and put on a porn video of a hot blue-eyed blonde fucking a black man with a big, long black cock.

We started kissing. I tried to cover her mouth with my thick lips. She willingly opened her mouth and let my tongue snake inside. Our juices mingled in her mouth.

“Oh!” She moaned.

My mouth went down her neck to her chest and to her tits. My hands went around her left breast as my mouth concentrated on her right breast.

She started trembling when my mouth touched her nipple.

“Oh! C.C! That feels good!”

I stated to gently circle her nipple with my tongue. Then I put my lips around her nipple and started sucking gently.

“Oh, baby! That feels good! Keep it up.”

I pushed her back to give me room to lie back. My cock was sticking straight up.

“Suck it!” I demanded. I fully expected that she would obey, and she did.

She was a complete novice, but her full lips showed promise. I let her suck until I could take it no longer. Then I pushed her back.

I spread her legs and climbed between them. I noticed her smooth skin inside of her thin thighs. Her thighs fit around me perfectly. She was not a very skilled lover, but she showed potential.

I reached down to take my cock. I pointed it at her cunt. I let my cock head rub up and down her clit. I felt her clit get harder. I pushed and felt her cunt lips release. I slowly eased it inside of her.

“Wait!” she said. “I’m not on the pill! Do you have a condom?”

“No! Baby! I never use them. They interfere with my pleasure,” I said like it was no concern to me. I pulled back a few inches and rocked my cock back and forth, feeling her cunt quiver.

“OK! I think I will be safe,” she said.

I continued fucking her I released a huge wad of black baby batter.

“Oh! No!” she gasped. “I thought you would pull out!” I knew that was a lie!

“I always cum in a hot momma,” I whispered.

She giggled.

“Am I a hot momma?” she cooed.

“Baby you are as hot as they come!” I said. I knew she was hot, but she needed a lot of training. We sipped drinks and chatted. I gave her my smartphone number to set up an on-going conservation with her.

She lived in Jersey. I had to take her home. She was in no shape to ride the train.

That was my first time out with Marlee.

***

The next day I got a text message from Marlee.

“Last night was wonderful, CC!” she texted.

“Glad you liked it! I loved that tight smooth cunny!”

“You are my first black man.”

“I’m sure I won’t be your last now,” I replied smugly.

“LOL!”

“LOL.”

We met at the same club two nights later. We danced and had a few drinks. I offered her a joint and she took it gladly. She took in a deep toke and held it. She looked at me and smiled while letting the smoke slowly exhale through her slightly parted lips.

“That’s sexy,” I said.

“That feels so good, CC.”

“Nothing feels better than your hot tight cunny.”

“Oh! CC! I loved it. Let’s do it again,” she cooed.

I drove her to my apartment. We started kissing in the elevator. I had her top off and tits exposed before we got to my floor.

As soon as the door closed, I picked her up and carried her to the bed. Before climbing on top of her, I put on a porn video of two black men fucking a hot blonde.

She helped me remove her clothes. I spread her legs and went straight to her cunt with my lips and tongue. Her body writhed, and she pushed up her hips to meet my long, wet tongue. She was super wet. Her vagina had a sexy scent. She came right away.

I kissed up her hot body to her tits. Again I held one and concentrated on the other. She had another orgasm.

My lips went up to her shoulder and neck. I was on top of her. I reached down and guided my cock against her vagina and rubbed her hot wet slit. I felt her clit getting harder. I switched my attention to her clit. Marlee came again.

I guided my cock to her love tunnel and pushed. Her vagina easily released. I pushed balls deep in one thrust. I looked up to hear the blonde on the TV screen screaming in delight. The two men were giving her double penetration. She looked like the creamy center of an Oreo cookie.

My rhythm grew faster and faster. Her hips were meeting my thrusts and her vagina walls were contracting, almost as if she wanted me to go deeper.

I felt it rising from deep inside my nut. Then it rushed up my pipes. I heard myself moan and scream as my white hot sperm shot inside her vagina. I was releasing millions of wigglers which would seek out her momma egg.

“Oh dear! I forgot to ask you to use a condom,” she giggled.

“Don’t you think it is better this way, momma?” I asked.

“Yes! Daddy!” she replied.

I lay on top of Marlee, letting her feel my weight. I kissed her, covering her full lips with my mouth. Our juices mingled.

I got up and stood by the bed.

“Clean me up!” It was a command. She readily obeyed. She sat on the bed and sucked me. I reached down on the night stand and lit up a joint and smoked it while she sucked. When she finally cleaned me up, I stood her up and kissed her. Again our juices mingled.

I broke the kiss and offered her a joint without saying a word. She took it. I lit it while she looked into my eyes. We heard a scream and turned our heads to see the blonde in the porn video being double penetrated again.

She took my hand as we watched the blonde writhe in pleasure as the two big black men pumped her cunt and ass in alternating strokes.

“I want to do that,” Marlee whispered.

“I can arrange that,” I answered as the stud in the blonde’s ass rammed in and shot his load.

“When?” Marlee asked. She took a deep drag from her joint and exhaled slowly while watching the action.

“I can arrange that tonight,” I said and took a deep drag. I dialed my cell phone.

“Come on over. Uh huh! She’s ready!” I put the cell phone down.

I led her to the living room. We were both nude. I put on another porn video and mixed a drink. We sat on the couch and smoked some more and sipped our drinks.

Her tits were full and chest was heaving. I lay back, and she took my pleasure rod and started sucking.

“Oh Baby! Take it deep! That’s the way, momma. Suck on your daddy. Suck me hard,” I was urging her on while teaching her how to pleasure a man. She needed a lot of training.

She raised up to take a drag from her joint. She was frantic now. Her lips and tongue were working like never before. I had to strain to keep from dumping a load in her mouth.

“That’s right momma. Use your tongue like you have a stud in it. Suck that head, momma. Let it go deep and suck up the shaft, momma,” I moaned. She followed instructions to the letter.

“Get on your knees!” I commanded. She obeyed and got on her knees. I stood up and let her go down on my cock again.

“Look up at me! Suck my cock like a whore. Come on, momma! Make me cum in your mouth. Suck me!”

She obeyed. She frantically sucked while looking up into my eyes.

I felt the cum rising from my nut. It came up through my tubes as the pleasure began to rise higher and higher.

“Open your mouth wide. Look up at me. I pulled out of her mouth about an inch and released my load. Four squirts filled her mouth.

“Hold it in. Don’t swallow momma!” I commanded her. When I had dumped my load in her mouth, I pulled my cock away.

“Now swallow!” It was a command.

Marlee swallowed. She was smiling as the huge load of cum went down.

“Good momma.”

“Thank you, daddy,” Marlee said when she as finished swallowing the last drop of cum.

Knock. Knock.

I opened the door. It was no surprise. Tyrone and a mother I would love to fuck named, Candy, were standing at the door.

Tyrone was about 230 pounds, six-foot, and one-inch tall. He was wearing a sleeveless shirt that showed tattoos up his arms and on his shoulders. His hair was in long dreads.

Candy was petite. She was 34DD and wore a very short mini skirt with a loose cowl top that showed ample breast. Her eyes were blue and her lips were large, red, and full.

I explained to Marlee that she was going to see Candy, Tyrone, and I do an Oreo on a white girl.

“I wanted to try it!” Marlee said pouting.

“I can’t put a 10-inch big black cock up your ass without some training,” I said. I lit another joint for her.

Candy and Tyrone undressed. I pushed Marlee over on the doggie position. Then I greased her ass. I slipped a rather small butt plug up her ass.

“Now watch this,” I said.

Marlee watched as Tyrone first put Candy in a doggy position and entered her ass. After 10 minutes of pumping, Tyrone got on his back and Candy got on top and positioned her cunt above Tyrone’s fuck monster cock. She settled down and started humping up and down.

I put my hands on Candy’s ass and positioned my cock on her asshole. I pushed and watched my cock head disappear. My balls rested against her cunt. I looked at Marlee. She was stroking her clit.

Soon we got into a rhythm with me going in as Tyrone was pulling out.

First I shot my load in Candy’s ass then Tyrone followed with a huge load in her cunt. I pulled out and watched Candy’s ass gaping wide with my creamy cum dripping out. Then Tyrone screamed and shot up her cunt.

“Oh daddy! I love your cum,” Candy cooed.

I pulled the plug out of Marlee’s ass and inserted a slightly larger one.

“Get dressed!” I said.

She got dressed. I looked at Tyrone and Candy and winked. They knew what was up.

“I want you to let that butt plug ride. We are going out,” I said.

Candy dressed and we all got into my car and drove to a club. We danced some, drank some, and smoked some, and talked dirty about double penetration sex.

On the way home, I stopped at a tattoo parlor. I picked out a sexy tramp stamp for her.

She started giggling when the artist turned on the needle, but began to moan when the applied the needle and ink.

Marlee was in no shape to take a train home. I drove her home.

***

Marlee sent me a text message the next day at the office.

“Last night was so wonderful!”

“Glad you liked it. How is your tramp stamp?”

“I haven’t looked yet.”

“LOL”

“I managed to hide if from my hubby, but …”

“… my daughter saw it. LOL.”

“LOL! What did she say?”

“Thought it was cool. Decided to wear something sexy to the office today.”

“Can’t wait to see it.”

“I’ll be by later.”

I worked all morning, only occasionally thinking about what Marlee had said about her dress. I expected something really quite conservative by my standards.

Just before noon she came strutting her stuff by wearing a short body hugging mini dress. She walked into my office and closed the door behind her. She threw her arms around me and we kissed passionately. My cock was beginning to rise.

“Look at this!” Marlee turned around, hiked her dress, and bent over. She was wearing no panties. The plug was still in her ass!

“I’m going to leave it in until we meet again.”

“I’m pleased. You are turning into a real slut, momma,” I said.

“I want to please you, daddy.”

I went to my briefcase. I just happen to carry an array of butt plugs. All but one was previously used. I found the next size up from the one Marlee was wearing.

“Bend over.” She obeyed. I removed her plug and pushed in one that was about 30 percent bigger. There was some strain to get it beyond her sphincter; but once seated, it had a narrow neck and would not easily pull out.

“How’s that?”

“A little tight.”

“You will get used to it. I have one surprise for you.” I pulled out a remote control and pressed a button.

“Oh!” Marlee screamed. She was surprised by the vibrations in her butt. I increased the speed and intensity. Marlee moaned.

“I have a meeting. I must go,” I said lying. I wanted her to walk away with my toy in her butt.

Later she texted me again.

“Are we going to meet tonight?”

“Not tonight. But I have a request.”

“Oh?”

“I want you to get a Brazilian.”

“OK! I have been wanting that.”

“One more request.”

“What’s that?”

“See if UR husband wants to be a cuckold.”

“Have already.”

“What did he say?”

“Yes! But I didn’t tell him about U.”

“Set him up for us going out on a date over the weekend.”

“Make that a trial balloon…”

“…if he says no, then try all nighter.”

“OK I’ll ask him.”

“Bye.”

“Bye, daddy.”

***

When I got home that night, I put a disk in the player and sat back. Up popped two days of video of Marlee sucking, fucking, and smoking. After finishing, I smiled and put the DVD away.

I did not hear from Marlee for a week. I keep ignoring her calls and texts. I let her know through an associate that I would be in meetings all week and out of town part of the week.

A week later, I sent her a text that I was back.

“Welcome back!”

“Missed you, momma!” I lied.

“I missed you desperately,” Marlee sent in her text.

I did not want to bring up her conversation with her husband. I wanted her to bring it up.

“It was a hectic week for your daddy.”

“Sorry.”

“That’s OK. Puts food on the table and pays for my Mercedes.”

“Do you want to know about my talk with my husband?”

I paused and then texted:

“Yes.”

“He’s excited about being a cuckold!”

“Great!” I knew he would. What white boy wouldn’t want this hot momma to be black fucked?

“He OK’d me going out and stay overnight.”

“Great!”

“When?”

I paused again. I wanted her to be excited.

“Friday night”

“That’s five days from now! I can’t wait.”

I paused again.

“Sorry. My apartment is a mess. I need to clean it up.”

“Oh! OK.”

“Did you do the other things?” I sent.

“I got a Brazilian?”

“Yeah! That’s a good momma.”

“He saw my tramp stamp. LOL”

“LOL what did he say?”

“He liked it. We were in bed. I showed it to him and he started jerking off!”

“LOL.”

“Yes! LOL.”

“Bye.”

“Bye, daddy.”

We stayed in touch by text messages all week. I saw her briefly in the hallway on Wednesday. She was wearing a very short, short mini skirt. She had done something to her hair to lighten it. She was wearing redder lipstick and more eye color and make up. She looked hot.

I sent her a list of things I wanted to see her wear and not to wear. I wanted her to show her hubby she was turning into a slut.

On Friday, I could hardly get any work done for her texting. We agreed to have her husband drive her to “our” club where he would escort her inside. I wanted it to be a shock treatment for the white “boy”. We would order some drinks and chat. Then Fred would exit. I would take her home Saturday.

Actually, I had my own agenda.

At 5 p.m. I left the office and saw Marlee standing by my car in the parking garage. When I got to her, we embraced and started kissing passionately. I really got out of control. I reached my hand in her loose top and squeezed one of her breasts. Then I rolled her nipple between my finger and thumb.

“Oh! That feels so good,” she sighed. We kissed for 10 minutes and broke it off.

She was looking hot! I watched her walk to the elevator and get in. She turned and blew me a kiss. My cock began to grow.

***

I wasn’t sure what to expect when I picked her up at 7 sharp. I knew her husband would be there and that’s all.

I knocked. Marlee’s husband, Fred, opened the door. He was a balding, dumpy white dude of 45. He had a squeaky voice and a pot belly. He was smiling. I took that as a good sign.

“Hi! I’m Fred,” he said.

“Hi Fred, I’m C.C. Just call me CC,” I replied, then laughed. I couldn’t help it. He extended his hand, and we shook like we had just made a trade for a prized thoroughbred filly. I fully intended to breed her thoroughly, too!

We walked into the living room. I brought Fred a hot video on DVD. I handed it to him.

“I brought you a hot video.

CarolinaBensyy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CarolinaBensyy

Hope you enjoy this,” I said. I expected him to put it away, but he dropped it directly into his player. Up popped a compilation of Marlee fucking, sucking, having an orgasm, swallowing cum, and kissing black men.

The doorbell chimed and Fred walked away to see who it was. In a moment he came back with a friend of mine. It was James! I was surprised!

“Hi James!” I said and we slapped hands.

“I have a date with Sindi tonight,” James said. Sindi was Marlee’s daughter.

“Oh! That’s nice,” I replied.

“Sindi just turned 18 yesterday. James is going to take her out to a club,” Fred said.

Then in walked a gorgeous blonde about 5-foot tall. She had big blue eyes, slender body and long legs. She had sexy two-tone eye shadow and dark eye liner. She had on the shortest mini skirt one could possibly wear. As she approached, I could see her low riding skirt revealed a large tattoo with the words, “Hot Momma.”

“This is my daughter, Sindi,” Fred said. Sindi glanced at the video of her mom getting fucked.

“Hi!” Sindi said and added, “Mom told me about you.” She kissed me with her full mouth and bright red with lipstick. I copped a quick feel of her tits and body. Her tits were firm and her body was hot. We kissed for a while, letting our juices mingle. I broke off.

“You’re hot!” I whispered, and added, “I’m developing a boner!”

“You are hot too, and my nipples are getting hard,” she whispered.

“I hope what you heard about me was not all bad,” I said in a normal voice for all to hear. I laughed.

“I can see she did not exaggerate one bit,” Sindi said smiling at the TV, at my tenting pants, and back at me. The scene was a big black cock sliding balls deep in to Marlee’s juicy cunt.

Marlee told me that her family was sexually open. I was beginning to believe her.

Sindi walked over to James and kissed him full on the mouth. His hands went to the loose top and inside to feel her tits as he pulled one free of her blouse. They continued to kiss passionately as James rolled her nipple with his finger and thumb.

“Oh! Baby!” Sindi moaned.

They broke up when Marlee walked in.

“Hi mom!” Sindi said stuffing her breast back in her top.

“Hi,” James said smiling.

“Hi all,” Marlee said looking at me.

“Hi momma,” I said and surrounded her with my arms. We kissed with much passion. Marlee was rubbing my stiff cock.

“Bye mom,” Sindi said as she walked out the door.

I modified our agreement. I told Fred to drive in a separate car. Marlee got in my car. We drove to our club and walked in. Fred followed us inside like a puppy dog.

I sat down at a table in the middle. Fred looked lost.

I began kissing Marlee and groping her tits and body. I reached my hand under her skirt and pushed my middle two fingers into her hot wet cunt. We kissed while I passionately finger-fucked her. I could feel her clit growing.

The drinks came. I had given orders to keep Fred’s glass topped off. Marlee and I continued our scene as if Fred was not there.

I handed Marlee a blunt which she took it. She looked into my eyes as I lit it. I watched her take a deep, deep toke and hold it in. She sensually released the smoke through her nose and partially parted lips.

“Let’s dance,” I said. I took her hand and move onto the crowded dance floor. Marlee was the typical married white female. He did not know how to dance. I put my hands on her hips and guided her back and forth and from side to side. She picked it up fast. We danced several dances.

I looked around and saw Sindi dancing with a black man – not James. I didn’t expect seeing Sindi tonight. She knew how to move and how to look sexy, too. Marlee would have to be trained much more to get to that level.

Someone bent Sindi over and pushed his cock in her cunt. She was a natural. He grabbed her long blonde tresses and jerked her head back. She screamed. He continued to fuck her and pull on her tresses until she belted out an orgasm. The stud in her cunt slammed forward and froze. I could see the root of his cock pulsating. He was pumping black seed in little Sindi.

I kept turning Marlee so she could not see her whore daughter while I could get a good look at her.

I turned Marlee around and pushed her over. I raised her skirt and pushed my cock against her cunt. It released easily. I could see she still had my plug in her butt. I reached in my pocket and switched on the vibrator. Immediately, I felt her ass vibrate her cunt and my cock. I had to really concentrate to keep from spilling my nuts in her cunt.

I pulled out and raised her up. We danced some more. I saw Sindi walking toward the female restroom. I motioned for another black dude to break in. They started dancing as I followed Sindi.

Sindi had found a stall and was flushing her cunt in a bidet. She did not know that none of the doors would lock. I jerked the lock, and it swung open.

We fell into each other arms. My mouth covered her full lips. My tongue slipped inside. Our tongues pushed against one another. Our juices mingled. I lifted her up on the john. Her legs surrounded my waist. My cock was standing straight up. All I had to do was push. I easily entered her warm, wet, tight cunt.

She was no amateur. She was better at fucking than her mother. I guessed that she was been fucking black men for at least two years.

All I could hear was our breathing. She started moaning. I pushed hard and felt her cervix open and my cock entered her womb.

Then I felt it coming. Hot, thick cum pushing up out of my balls … swirling through my tubes. Then it drove down my cock shaft and splashing her cunt walls. It was like an explosion!

I heard Sindi scream! I heard someone else scream. It was me!

Wad after wad of hot sticky cum, I pumped into Sindi’s cunt and womb. We started kissing. Our mouths were hot and wet. Oh! My god! I was still pumping cum into her cunt!

My fire subsided, but she was still hot. I pulled her off of my still stiff cock. She knelt down and cleaned it while looking up at me. I watched her squeeze the last bit of cum out of my pee hole.

I pulled her up and we swapped juices in our mouths. My mouth went down to her tits. My tongue circled her nipple and them I put my lips over her left tit and sucked hard.

“Oh! CC!” she screamed.

I switched to her right nipple and sucked harder. I fully expected to drink her milk but it did not come, of course. Maybe that could be “corrected”, I thought.

“I got to get back to Marlee,” I whispered. I walked out of the restroom.

I saw Marlee on her knees sucking black cocks in a round robin.

I looked for Fred. He was talking with the waiter. He was drunk. I slapped his face a few times to wake him up.

“You had a ‘great’ time!” I told him. I walked him out the door and to the parking lot. I pointed him toward his car and slapped him on his ass.

“You had a great time, Fred! Be careful driving home!” I said sarcastically.

I went in to get Marlee, but she was gone. I had a good idea where she went. I looked around for Sindi. She was dancing with another black man. I cut in.

“Release those tits. Let me see them while you dance.” I said.

Sindi released her tits and let her top slip down. We danced wildly and Sindi’s tit’s swung to the rhythm, too.

“You’re hot!” I said. “Come with me.”

I took her hand and walked to the back. On the way, I pressed a button. I paused to kiss Sindi for a while. I looked up to see a tiny green light above a door. I turned the knob and walked in holding Sindi’s hand.

We started kissing passionately. I stripped her, and she went down to her knees. She took my cock with her right hand and held my balls in her left hand. While looking up at me, she started sucking my cock.

I lifted her up and placed her on a round bed with a mirror on the ceiling above. I knew there were cameras all around the room.

I put Sindi in a doggy. I pushed against her cunt and started fucking her. I grabbed her blonde hair and jerked her head back. She bucked back against my thrusts.

“Oh Daddy! Fuck your baby. Fuck me hard!” she cooed.

“Yeah momma! Take this cock. Take it deep, momma!” I said. I stopped and positioned my cock against her ass. It released easily, but it closed tight against my cock.

“Oh! That feels good!” she cooed.

“Yeah. That feels good. You ass is so hot, baby!” I moaned. She met my thrusts with her ass. I felt my cum rise and explode in her ass.

We kissed and then got dressed.

As we walked back to the club, a green light lit up over a doorway.

“See that green light?” I pointed to it.

“Yes!” Sindi said.

“You just passed an audition by the club’s owner. He wants to talk to you. We walked through the door and met a short, fat black man smoking a cigar. He was wearing a black fedora that was pushed back.

“Great ass, kid! You have talent, baby,” he said pinching Sindi’s ass.

“He wants you to dance for him,” I told her. “Do you want me to negotiate a business agreement?”

“OK!” Sindi said, looking excited.

“Make yourself busy while I talk to CC,” he said.

Sindi looked puzzled.

“He means get down and give him a blow job!” I said smiling.

Sindi got down and pulled the man’s uncut cock out. She skinned it back and grasping the shaft with her right hand and cupping his balls with her left hand, she opened her mouth and took him in. All the while, she was looking up at her future employer.

“Ok, $100 an hour and she takes it in every hole twice a night,” he said.

“No, $200 an hour and she works five nights a week,” I countered.

“No way!”

Sindi let his cock slip down her throat and then she squeezed his cock with her throat muscles. She still kept her sexy blue eyes on her future boss’ face.

“Oh! O.K.” he moaned. “But she will have to do specials for me and blow jobs when I need them.”

“OK! It’s a deal,” I said. No one asked little Sindi what she thought. His eyes closed, and he released a load down Sindi’s throat.

She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue to show him she had swallowed it all.

“Good girl!” he said. “The kid’s got talent!” he said looking at me.

“That’s was hot baby!” I assured her. “You have a job now! That’s $1,000 a week with tips extra,” I said. I didn’t’ tell her that my cut would be 50 percent.

She got up, and we walked back into the club.

I managed to find Marlee.

“Where have you been, momma?” I asked. Of course, I knew she was in one of the back rooms getting her cunt filled with hot, sticky black cum.

“They took me to a room…” she smiled.

“I know. I know. Did you have fun?”

“Oh yes!” she said.

We got in my car. Three brothers got in the back seat. I had cut a deal for them to share Marlee for the evening. On the way home, Marlee went down on my cock. She was getting better at sucking cock.

As soon as we got in the door, she was surrounded by the three black men. I put on the video and mixed drinks. When I returned, she was on her back on a big black leather couch. Her legs were splayed apart. A big black cock was plunging balls deep in her hot, wet cunt. Another cock was in her mouth.

I switched on the vibrator in her butt plug. The sensation caused her lover to cum immediately.

“Oh! Daddy! That was so hot and sticky,” Marlee cooed as she looked at the cum squeezing out of her cunt.

Someone put her in the doggie position. He got behind her and started ramming it in her cunt. She lifted her to take the cock positioned at her mouth. It sunk deep in her mouth.

I pulled out the roll of twenties and counted them. It was all there. The deal was six hundred dollars for Marlee’s services for the evening.

The vibrator was still churning. The black man in her cunt came after 20 minutes. Then the man in her mouth released a load.

“Don’t swallow yet, bitch,” he said. He squeezed all the cum into her mouth. Then he pulled out. “Don’t swallow, bitch. Do as I told you!” He stood up. “OK and open your mouth and show me your cum!”

Marlee opened her mouth and partially extended her tongue.

“Now swallow it like a ho!”

Marlee swallowed.

“Open your mouth and stick out your tongue to show me it’s all gone.”

Marlee opened her mouth and showed him the cum was gone.

“When a white ho swallows a black man’s cum, he’s part of her forever! Now you say it!”

“When a white woman swallows a black man’s cum, he is part of her forever,” Marlee said looking at him.

“No! That’s not the way I said it, bitch! Say it again!”

“When a white whore like me swallows a black man’s cum, he’s part of me forever,” Marlee said proudly.

I went to Marlee on the couch. She had allowed a black man to become a part of her and professed her conviction to that. Of course, I knew what it really meant. A black man’s cum contains many hormones and pheromones that whites don’t have. White women quickly become addicted to the black cum. Soon Marlee won’t be able to get enough of it. I felt proud of myself, watching Marlee become what she really wanted to become. Would she be able to handle it? I hoped so.

I took her to the bathroom and washed her up. I handed her an apparatus that washed the cum out of her cunt. She knew exactly how to use it. When we returned to the living room, some more brothers had come in with two horny white women.

I kissed Marlee. She fell into my arms and our kissing became very passionate.

“I love you, CC,” she whispered.

“I love you too, momma,” I whispered. I thought at that moment that she was beginning to grow on me. Was I falling for her? I think so.

I pushed her back on the black leather couch. Looking down at her, she looked so beautiful with her white skin against the black leather couch. Her legs were open ready for me.

“Now go entertain our guests,” I said and slapped her ass as she walked away.

I watched her go on to the brothers. They soon had her on her knees sucking three cocks in a round robin. Then they took her into the bedroom. I had a few drinks and watched some hot video. About an hour later, she walked back into the living room, looking wildly hot and sexy.

I put her down on the couch. I laid down on her and started kissing. I kissed down her neck to her nipples. As I kissed, I left red whelps on her white skin. I kissed down to her cunt. Her cunt scent told me she wanted me badly.

I turned her over. Her ass was so firm and beautiful. The new tattoo had a hidden message that I had the artist to place on her. Upside down her tattoo clearly read, “Fuck My Ass”.

I placed my cock against her cunt and whispered, “Guide me in, momma.” I turned on the vibrator in her butt plug and pushed my cock inside her momma canal.

We started a rhythm of love. She pushed back against my thrusts. We grew faster and faster. Her cunt was super wet, leaving a sheen up my cock as I pulled out.

“Squeeze my cock, momma! Come on momma! Fuck me. Fuck my cock. Make me cum inside you.”

I pushed hard and felt her cervix. One more shove pushed my cock head past her cervix and into her womb.

“I’m in your momma womb, baby. You are going to be a black man’s baby momma, now.” I whispered.

“Oh! Yes daddy. Cum in me. Make me your baby momma!” she said.

“Squeeze it! Fuck me! Make me cum in your momma cunt.”

Marlee started screaming. Her orgasm was causing contractions that almost sent me over the top. I stopped.

I reached down and pulled her butt plug out. Her ass was gaping, but it closed fast. I pulled my cock out of her cunt and positioned against her asshole. I pushed gently. Her ass easily released.

“Oh! Yes! Fuck my ass, daddy. Give me some cum in there,” Marlee pleaded.

I started shoving it in and pulling out slowly. Her sphincter was straining to hold me in. I started a rhythm. It was the beautiful rhythm of love. It is so wonderful when you are fucking someone you really care for. I wish it could have been Marlee.

My mind focused on Sindi. I wanted it to be her ass I was fucking.

“Oh squeeze that cock, momma!” I said. “Hold me tight! Fuck me with your little ass!”

I felt it my passion rising. Swirling… contracting… squeezing... My cum exploded out. Squirt after squirt filled Marlee’s ass. I was trembling. I fell back. I was totally spent. I looked to see cum dribbling out of her beautiful ass. It was the perfect creamy fountain. I closed my eyes for what seemed like a second. When I opened them, Marlee was off of the couch. She was on her knees sucking someone’s cock.

I went to the restroom to wash my face. I heard the door chime. I walked into the living room to get it. Someone else opened the door. In walked Sindi with her boyfriend.

I had made an agreement with James early for some more of Sindi’s hot ass. I greeted her with an embrace and a passionate kiss.

“I want some more,” she whispered squeezing my erect cock.

I wasn’t sure it was her line with her johns as a whore or it was for real. I wanted it to be real.

I helped her removed her clothes. I took her hand and led her to the bedroom. We started kissing while I removed her clothes. She melted down to her knees and took my cock. With her right hand around my shaft and her left hand lifting my nuts, she closed her mouth over my cock while still looking up at me.

I almost lost it! I had no other choice. I wanted to pull her off of my cock.

I was depleted. I ejaculated the remaining cum I had in my nut inside her little mouth. Somehow I fainted.

***

The next morning Marlee dressed. I lived up to our agreement with Fred to bring her back on Saturday. We chatted and laughed on the way back. I dropped her off at her door. We kissed passionately. I was drained. My cock barely responded.

When I got home, my phone was ringing. It was Marlee.

“Hi!” I said.

“It’s Fred! He had an accident last night!” she said almost crying.

“What happened?”

“He wrecked his car!”

“Oh no!” I said although I was not a bit surprised.

I learned that Fred ran directly into a liquor store. No one was hurt. However, a shelf of liquor bottles broke and drenched him in it. He could not convince the police that he was not drunk. He could not remember where he had been, but he kept repeating to the policemen that he had a great time. He spent the night in jail and was bailed out the next morning.

On Monday, I called an old lawyer friend of mine and asked him to help.

I spent the rest of the day working and talking to Marlee, the lawyer, and Sindi.

“So is he going to jail?” I asked Roger, my lawyer friend.

“No! Hell no! No one was hurt. He will lose his license and get a fine. Then he will have to pay for the damage. That’s all. Incidentally, Fred kept telling me that he had a great time at that club,” Roger said.

I laughed.

“Isn’t there some way he could get some jail time? I am fucking his wife and daughter. I need him out of the way.”

“OK! I could talk to the DA and plead him out for six months in jail. Would that work?”

“Yes!”

***

They convinced Fred to plead guilty for a six-month sentence. Marlee was to come and live with me while Fred did hard time... and Sindi? I had one more ace to play.

I talked to Sindi’s man, James. He had already turned her out, and she was cash cow for James. He agreed to sell Sindi to me for $4,500. I didn’t tell James that I had arranged for Sindi to work for the club owner as a dancer in a live sex act. I fully intended to get a handsome return on my investment.

Marlee came over after Fred surrendered himself to the police. Sindi came at the end of week to complete the deal I had with James.

Marlee and I rode to and from work together. On the way home that first day, I looked down at her short skirt. I smiled.

“Show me that sexy tattoo,” I said.

Marlee pulled up her short skirt to reveal no panties and a slick cunt. Over her mons pubis in red letters outlined in black were, “Black Cock Only”.

“That looks great on you,” I said smiling.

“I don’t think the white boys will get any further than those words,” she said laughing.

That night we went to see Sindi’s opening in the explicit sexual dance act.

The end… or just the beginning of a brilliantly successful business model. I hope.

continued

By MrDeep 

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments