Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Marlee: Chapter 03

"Adding Felicity to the business model"

6
0 Comments 0
6.3k Views 6.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words
When it comes to trading whores, I am master. I like to be a black master to white women, too. Right now, I have two white whores. Their names are Marlee and her daughter, Sindi. I started with the worthless -- That's Marlee. She took a lot of special handling. Then I traded up to Sindi. She's priceless. Along the way, Marlee's husband, Fred, came into my possession. I sold him. He was worthless, but I traded up.

Who am I, you ask? I am an investment banker. I buy stocks and sell them. I buy bonds and manipulate them to crash the market. Then I take the assets and sell for a handsome profit.

White females are a commodity. White cunt and ass are worth a lot if you know the right buyers. The only problem for me is that I sometimes become too much involved. Take Sindi for example. I fell in love with Sindi. She didn't come to me scared and frail. She was prime cunt.

I am constantly on the lookout for prime white cunt properties to buy and sell. Right now, I am looking at Felicity. She's 103 pounds and five-foot-one-inches tall. She's 28 years old. I estimate she is a 32C. Yes! That ass IS an asset. What drew me to this property was an ace of spades tattoo she had on the inside of her left ankle. She is a blonde with large, sensual lips. She has a thin, sexy nose and beautiful wide blue eyes. She has the kind of eyes that has lots of white space around the pupils.

I saw her step into the elevator. I wanted to meet her so I hurried to make it before the door closed. I noticed that she pushed the forty-first floor so I pushed the forty-second.

She looked at me and gave me those elevator eyes. I could tell right away that she was black curious.

"Hello. I've never seen you here before," I lied. "My name is C.C. Just call me CC," I said. That was not a lie. I had hacked the HR files. I knew almost as much about her as she knew about herself.

"Hi! I'm Felicity," she said with a smile.

Over the next two weeks I managed to "accidently meet" Felicity in the elevator, in the train station, and even at the supermarket. Then I made my play.

"Hey! We seem to keep bumping into each other," I lied again.

"Yes, we do! Do you live around here?" she asked.

"Yes!" I lied again. We continued to chat as we shopped. After checking out side by side, I approached her and asked to buy her coffee. She accepted. We went to a nearby sidewalk coffee shop and sat down.

She told me almost as much about herself as I already knew. She was married. They lived in an apartment in this area of town. Her husband was a manager at a woman's department store. She told me what she did, but it was repetition to me. I already knew all about her.

"Why don't we meet at 7 and go dancing?" I asked. She accepted without hesitation.

***

I picked her up at her apartment. She invited me in and introduced me to her husband.

"This is my husband, Austin," she said.

"Glad to meet you, Austin. My name is C.C. Just call me CC," I said and laughed. He was dumpy and wore horn-rim glasses with tape on them. He had a pocket protector that was stuffed full of pens. ‘Like he couldn't depend on only one pen? I thought.

We chatted briefly and Felicity kissed Austin goodbye, and we left. When we got to my car, her personality radically changed. My car had a bench front seat for reasons that are obvious.

"I am so glad you asked me out!" She cooed. "I feel like this will be a special evening." On that, she slid over and put her hand on my crotch before we got out onto the street. She freed my cock. She began stroking while resting her chin on my shoulder.

"You like this?" she cooed.

"Who wouldn't love to be stroked by a hot momma like you," I said.

It was a sleazy black club that didn't even have a sign out front. Few people knew about it. I parked in a dark spot. We began kissing right away. My hand reached into her blouse and felt her tits. It was smooth and had no piercing. I rolled her nipple between my thumb and forefinger. Then I squeezed hard!

"Oh! Daddy! I love that," she cooed. She looked into my eyes, inviting me to kiss her. We did. She opened her warm, moist mouth, and I snaked my tongue out to meet hers. Our fluids mingled. I wanted to undress her then and there. Instead, I got out and opened the door for her.

Inside the music's beat was steady and loud. We sat in a less noisy corner and kissed some more. I ordered drinks. After she drank I lit a joint, toked it, and offered it to her. As I exhaled, she toked it and held it for a moment and slowly exhaled through her partially parted lips and nose. We chatted until we finished the joint.

"Do you want to dance?" I asked.

"Yes!" she said. She was beginning to be giddy and friendlier.

I had to show her some sexy moves. She learned quite fast. I was surprised.

"Look at that!" she whispered. A hot blonde woman was on her knees sucking a black man's cock on the dance floor.

"Looks sexy, don't you think?" I said smiling into her eyes.

"I want to try that," she said looking up at me.

"Go ahead," I invited her. She melted down and on the way down she unzipped my pants. My cock sprung out. I had a boner. While still looking into my eyes, she wrapped her tiny white hand around the shaft. She took my nut sack in her left hand like she was weighing them. I didn't mind.

I watched her put her mouth over my glans and suck it. Her cheeks sunk in as she applied her suction. I moaned.

"That's a good momma!" I said. Her tongue touched my hole. She tasted my pre-cum. Her eyes widened when the taste went to her senses. I could tell she thought it was delicious.

This white woman was coming into my stable quicker than I had anticipated. She was nothing like my conquest of Marlee or Sindi. I had to really work to recruit them. But Felicity seemed so willing from the start. Also her husband's seemingly acceptance was a puzzle to me.

She continued to work on my cock until I pulled her up. We kissed and continued dancing. With a hand signal, I motioned for a black brother to break in. He broke in and I stepped away.

I watched her for a while. She was giddy and giggling. He turned her around and she bent over. He lifted her skirt and pushed her thong aside to allow access to her vagina. He entered easily. She looked back at him and bucked back like she wanted to give him a wild ride. He grabbed a fist full of her hair and pulled her head back and rammed in hard. Her face told the story. She was a natural born slut like Marlee and Sindi.

KaleyReedd
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaleyReedd



He stood her up and led her to the back. When they came out, I avoided her and took some cash from her lover. I had lined up Felicity's next lover. He led her to the back room where there was one bed and a bidet. He laid her on the bed and spread her legs. Her natural tight vagina caused him to get off in a short time.

After she used the bidet and left, I had collected the money.

"I had to go pee," she giggled.

"Did you use the bidet?" I asked.

"Yes! I just got to pee," She said and winked. After she relieved herself, she opened the door and two black men were standing there.

"Excuse me!" she grinned, "I've got to fix my lipstick."

"Sure! We just want some of that hot vagina," One man, who was short and had long dreadlocks said. They bent her over and pulled her thong off, dropping it to the floor. Felicity felt two hands holding her butt as he pushed his cock in her womanhood.

She started twerking and giggling. He pushed his cock to her lips. She took it. She looked down at it. It was almost spewing pre-cum. It clear honey dew dripped down her hand. She licked it off with her tongue. The taste was sweet. The cock in her vagina was slamming harder and faster as she opened her mouth and took in the cock in her hand.

Saliva dripped over his lips and hand as she sucked and stroked the black love-snake. Faster and faster she bobbed her head. The cock in her vagina was hitting home! She felt it slam against her cervix.

She wanted to moan but her mouth was filled with love meat.

"I'm cumming!" the male in her vagina screamed. Felicity felt his fire hose erupt with searing hot semen. On that, little Felicity's dam broke. Her two inch clitoris was the center of her pleasure. She was floating on a cloud of pleasure. She knew she was always submissive. She derived pleasure was giving pleasure.

She didn't miss a beat with the cock in her mouth until she felt it explode. A wad of cum shot out and hit the back of her throat. She instinctively swallowed. The sticky, ropy baby batter filled her mouth and ran down her hand. She loved the taste. She could not help but swallow.

"Don't' swallow, bitch!" the man said as more African goo continued to pump in her mouth. Just as she thought that she had to swallow, he pulled out. Two more wads sprayed her face.

She felt the cock in her vagina pull out. Out with it came a gob of gooey white cum. He cupped his hand and caught much of it.

"Here take this, too," he said offering his cum cupped hand to her. Felicity lapped it up. Then he took a hand full of her hair and wiped off the remainder of cum on her hands until they were dry. The other man did the same.

Felicity looked in the mirror. No need to fix her face she concluded. It was beyond fixing. She attempted to comb her hair, but the sticky cum wouldn't allow it.

When I took Felicity home that night, it was after 3 a.m. I can only guess what her husband said.

***

"Hi M.D," Felicity texted me the next day.

"Hi baby! You were really hot last night!"

"It was wonderful!"

"You were wonderful."

"I am a confirmed black cock girl, now.”

"I knew you were.”

"I bet you are wondering what Austin said."

"Did he notice anything?" I lied.

"LOL! My hair was a mess."

"Well ... maybe." I lied again.

"There was cum in my hair. They wiped cum off their hands with my hair. LOL."

"Did you get it cleaned up?"

"Yes, but my hair still smells like cum. LOL."

"That may never come out." I texted. I hoped to keep cum in her hair if I could.

"There was cum on my face."

"I bet it enhanced your beauty."

"Well ... maybe. But Austin noticed it."

"LOL!"

"He said I smelled like cum."

"What's wrong with that?" I texted and laughed. I presumed that Austin didn't know how many men pumped their semen into her.

" CUL, M.D."

"CUL," I texted. It was a great night of business. I cleared $2,000 including expenses.

When I told Marlee about Felicity and the money that I made, she was very excited. Sindi's baby was nursing at her breast. She was going back to the club in a few weeks.

"Will Felicity come to live here," Marlee asked.

"I don't know yet. What do you think?" I asked. I really didn't care what they ‘thought’. I was going to do what turned the most profit. I knew that having all my assets – with the emphasis on ‘ass’ – in one place would maximize my profit potential.

I knew without a doubt now that Felicity would turn a profit. I began calculating a business model for Felicity that included Marlee and Sindi. The only thing that clouded the forecast was that I was in love with Sindi. Then I thought, ‘Felicity's ass is hot, too. I could fall in love with that!

***

It was a busy week between texting Marlee and Felicity at work and keeping their cunts in the business model and delivering them to their appointed revenue market areas.

Sindi went back to her dance act.

I heard from Fred. He was in a gay dance act on the island of Aruba. I considered flying Marlee and Sindi down to Aruba just to see him. After calculating the costs, I dismissed the idea.

I took Felicity down to my skin illustrator. I had two floral designs put on her right shoulder. My initials were tattooed on both sides of her neck. I had her tongue split and three gold studs placed in on each side her tongue, making it six studs in all. Every time she spoke, her mouth flashed with my jewelry.

I trained her with the gel butt plug the same way I trained Marlee. It was a tried and proved strategy for enhancing an asset – with the emphasis on ass of course.

I had her tits enlarged with implants. She is a more marketable 33DD now. On her thin frame, her double D's are wider then she was. It us all about marketing.

Then I sprung it on Felicity.

"I want you to come live with Marlee, Sindi, and me," I said. It was not a question. It was a command. It would enhance the business model. That wasn't the way I put it to Felicity. I didn't have to coax her. She was a natural submissive. Giving pleasure was how she now derived pleasure.

continued

Note:

Hello! It's me again, M.D. If you read chapters one and two, you know that I am a banker and a stock and bonds trader. I trade the worthless for the priceless. Yeah! Right! Remember it is buyer beware. Caveat emptor is one of my mottos. 

Published 
Written by MrDeep
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors