Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My transition to a whore

"A college girls journey from good girl to cock hungry whore"

34
15 Comments 15
38.1k Views 38.1k
1.1k words 1.1k words
Famous Story
My name is Mikiya. When this story took place, I had just turned 19, was in college, working full time and living on my own. Although I had enough money to cover my expenses, I didn't have any extra money for fun. I didn't have time to get another job and I really needed money.

One day, I was on the Internet surfing around and I came across a site called Craigslist. As I explored the site, I found a section called erotic services. I was curious about it so I clicked it. Boy was I surprised. There were men and women posting looking for sex, massages and other things. A lot of them were for money. Then it hit me. I could make some extra cash the old fashioned way.

I posted an ad saying I was a student in need of a little extra money for school expenses. I described myself- I'm black, a size four, toned, tall, long hair and very attractive. Most of the responses completely turned me off. I was about to give up until I came across an email from a guy named Henry. He seemed genuinely nice. We talked for a while and decided to exchange pictures. He was attractive enough. Hispanic, 6'3, black hair, nice smile and big cock. We decided to meet up that weekend.

When the day of the meeting came around, I was so nervous but excited. I was really about to have sex for money. I felt so slutty. I decided to wear a pair of blue skinny jeans, leopard print wedges and a red tube top.

I was nervous before I left so I decided to pop an ecstacy pill so I could loosen up and get horny.

When I arrived at his high rise condo building, I had to be buzzed in. Before I rode the elevator to the 2nd floor, I made sure my eyeliner wasn't smudged and my lip gloss was impeccable. I'm naturally pretty so I don't need much makeup. I stepped out of the elevator and took a deep breath before knocking on door number 219.

He opened the door quickly wearing nothing but a plush black robe. He grabbed my hand before leading me into his lush condo. By this time my pill was kicking in and I began to feel incredibly horny. He offered me a drink of vodka and pineapple juice which I eagerly accepted. We made small talk while I finished my drink. I sat my empty glass on the table and reached over to untie his robe. His semi hard cock greeted me as I licked my lips and tied my hair in a sloppy bun.

As soon as I began sucking his big cock, he let out a slight moan. The precum oozed from his cock and I slurped it eagerly. It tasted wonderful. I sucked him for a little while longer. He yanked me up by my hair and kissed me hard before telling me to stand up and strip. I took off my five inch wedges before standing up and seductively stripping down to my black lace boy shorts and matching strapless bra.

Henry leaned towards me and deeply inhaled my fresh pussy. I tilted my head back and enjoyed the moment. He started licking my wet pussy through my panties.

NicoleSantana
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NicoleSantana

The puddle was forming. He started to pull my panties down as I slowly lifted my legs so he could take them all the way off.

He lifted one of my long slender legs and placed it on his shoulder. He started licking my smooth and bald pussy. Henry focused on the gold hoop that was in my clit which completely drove me crazy. Soon enough I was holding his head and fucking his face as I began to shake and orgasm. I screamed in complete bliss and smiled. I put my leg down and looked at Henry's face which was glistening with my juices. I giggled.

" I want you to fuck me hard."

He led me to a bench in the corner of the living room that sat by a big open bay window. I could see clear outside, as the sun was just beginning to set so I know any passerby could see inside. We were only on the second floor. At that moment, I didn't care. I just wanted to get fucked.

He sat on the bench and I slowly slid down on him facing the window. I had to go slow because his cock was so big, but pretty soon I got the rhythm and started bouncing up and down faster and faster. He forced my legs open as he began furiously rubbing my clit.

" You like this big cock fucking your little black pussy don't you? You're just a little whore that likes being fucked. "

" Yes! Yes! I love being fucked. I'm such a dirty little whore. Fuck me. Please fuck me hard. "

I was practically crying as I was begging for this stranger to fuck me. It felt so good.

I looked out the window and saw a handsome white man looking at us fuck. That turned me on so much. I really had no idea what had gotten into me, but I began to rub my firm and perky breasts as I smiled at the handsome stranger.

Henry was still rubbing my clit as I began to orgasm once again. I closed my eyes and screamed out in pleasure. As my orgasm was ending, his phone started to ring. He reached over and answered it. We kept fucking as he had his brief conversation. Within two minutes of the conversation ending, we heard someone at the door.

I should have known something was up when he instructed me to answer the door. It was as if I was in some sort of trance. I gave no objections, nor did I stop to put on any clothes. I confidently walked to the door as naked as the day I was on born.

I opened the door and was pleasantly surprised to see the handsome stranger from the window smiling at me. He must be one of Henry's friends and the one who called. I wondered what the hell was going on.

I had no time to think. Stranger man closed the door and immediately pulled his pants down right there in the foyer. His beautiful cock was already hard and it was bigger than Henry's.

"What are you waiting for? Suck it, whore," he said.

To be continued....

Published 
Written by KingNikki
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments