Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Swedish Delight - Part One

"Can a casual conversation during an office party ignite a flame?"

25
4 Comments 4
1.8k Views 1.8k
1.1k words 1.1k words

Author's Notes

"This romance is still developing. I hope you enjoy the journey it is taking."

Office parties are usually dull. Until the office slut misbehaves. Chrissy did not disappoint. The 5’2” blonde floozy flirted with every guy during the four-hour party. Her red mini dress, with a deep revealing neckline, helped her stand out in more ways than one. When she came over to Walter to have some fun, he smiled at Chrissy and then politely pushed her over to the next guy.

Inga, a relatively new employee, quietly stood alone to the side watching the interaction of Walter and Chrissy. They are a funny pair because he stood nearly a foot taller than her. Her pinkish tipsy face looked up at his chocolate brown face and created a delightful contrast.

It was Inga’s first office party. She was still feeling out the personalities of the forty-person office staff. The party gave her more insight into her colorful co-workers. The males drank beer. The women sipped wine. Everyone felt pretty good.

Inga overheard various female employees talk nicely about Walter, but her conversations with him were often limited to brief encounters about a customer’s invoice. Inga did agree with the women about Walter. He is a polite, courteous gentleman when around his female co-workers.

When she noticed him joking with the guys, she loved his smile. His mellow voice perked her ears whenever they were in the same room.

As Inga stood at the buffet table debating what to try, Walter walked up beside her.

“Are you enjoying your first office party?” asked Walter.

Startled by his voice, Inga placed her hand on her chest. With a smile, she regained her composure and turned to answer him.

“It is a nice party.” Her accent is still a little thick but she spoke English well.

“I’m glad you’re enjoying yourself. How long have you been with us? Four months? Six months?”

“Five months so far.”

“Great! I guess you’re still adjusting. I’ve heard nothing but good things about you.”

“I have heard same about you.” Inga laughed bashfully which caused Walter to laugh.

“Well, I’m glad you’re getting along okay. If there is anything I can do for you, don’t hesitate to ask.”

Inga smiled and nodded. Her blue eyes admired Walter’s 6-foot muscular frame.

Walter smiled, grabbed a soda, and walked away.

The office party drifted down to the last half hour. The office manager gathered everyone around him for his usual teamwork/company/rah-rah-rah speech. Everyone tried to remain straight face although they heard the same speech dozens of times. When he started crying, his assistant came over, put his arm around his shoulders and walked him back to his table. The employees clapped and whistled as the two walked away.

Around this time, the party usually breaks up and people gradually exited. Inga and Walter approached the exit door at the same time.

“I guess you’ve had enough too?” asked Walter.

Inga looked around. “It appears many people are leaving. I did not want to be the last one.”

They laughed.

“Let me walk you to your car?” offered Walter.

“Thank you very much.”

“So, you survived your first office party,” said Walter.

Inga looked confusingly at Walter. He smiled and shook his head.

“It’s just a figure of speech,” he explained as they walked the parking lot. “It means you attended your first office party and everything went well.”

beckyummys
Online Now!
Lush Cams
beckyummys

“Oh! Okay. Yes, I…survived…my first office party.”

She looked at Walter for his approval. Walter smiled and nodded.

“Umm.” Inga took a few seconds to get her words together. “Is the woman named Chrissy always like that at parties?”

“Oh! Chrissy? Hmmm. Let’s just say she likes to add entertainment to our parties.”

“Oh. Okay. She is very friendly with the men.”

“Yes, she is very friendly.” Walter shook his head.

“I notice you do not, umm, play with her the same way she play with you.”

Walter smiled. “Umm. No, I do not play with her the same way. She has enough guys to play with.”

“So, I see.”

“I don’t know how to ask this politely, because you are an attractive woman.”

Inga turned her head to Walter with a look of concern.

“Have you had any trouble with the guys working here?” asked Walter.

“Trouble?”

“Hmmm. Let’s see. Have many of the guys tried to make sexual advances toward you?”

“Oh! That kind of trouble.” Inga laughed a little. “Some guys flirt with me, but I ignore them because I see them do same with other women here.”

Walter smiled. “Oh. Okay.”

“Do you have trouble with women here?” Inga asked somewhat timidly.

Inga did not look at Walter when he answered.

“Umm. No. Not really. I’m good friends with a couple of women here, but that’s it. A small work environment like this has a lot of gossiping folks.”

Inga smiled. “Yes. I see and hear a lot of people talk.”

Walter smiled. “Yes, there is a lot of that. But I don’t see you taking part.” Walter looked at her for a second. “Umm. I mean joining the conversations. You seem to spend a lot of time to yourself. Are you having trouble making friends?”

“No. Many of the people here are friendly. I do not like talking about people. It is not nice.”

Walter laughed. “You’re going to be a real oddball around here.”

Inga smiled. “I guess so. Here is my car. Thank you.”

“No problem. It was nice talking with you. For more than two minutes about something other than an issue with a client.” They each laughed. “Hopefully we can chat more often around the office. Not about people. Because that is not nice.” They laughed.

Inga opened her car door then paused and stared at the door.

“You okay?” asked Walter.

“Umm. Yes. I was thinking.” She was still looking at the car door then looked at Walter.

“About?” he asked.

“What you say. About talking in the office.” Her eyes focused on him.

“Oh. That. Well, sure. You can tell me about where you’re from. I don’t know much about Sweden. And I think you are the first Swedish person I have ever met or worked with.”

Inga’s eyes softened and she smiled. “Oh! I would love to tell you all about my country.”

“Cool. How about we go to lunch one day next week? You can give me my first lesson.”

“I like that very much.”

Her beautiful blue eyes sparkled with glee. She pushed her honey-brown hair behind her ears.

“Okay. Well, have a safe trip home and a great weekend,” said Walter, as he waved before turning away.

“Thank you. You too.”

Inga sat in her car for a few moments, staring ahead with a bright smile, before driving away.

Published 
Written by scorpiopassion67
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments