Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Masseur - Part II

"The massage continues with Dani totally naked"

58
12 Comments 12
5.5k Views 5.5k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Will’s eyes bore into her as she turned her head to look up at him. With raised voice he had told her to turn over. The first time had been a request, but this was more like an order. A faint smile lit his face momentarily as he waited for her compliance. He wanted her on her back, naked and exposed. A glance down at his groin told her why; Will was aroused. It wasn’t a new sight to her, seeing a man aroused in her presence, but Will was carrying a bigger package than men she had seen before.

She started to turn her body, but he stopped her. “Here, let me help up. We don’t want you doing any more damage to your back,” he told her as he reached for her.

His hands slipped under her body; one under her breasts and the other under her hips. He lifted her gently and turned her onto her back, in one swift movement. It was effortlessly done, and it was impressive and arousing.

“Everything okay?” he asked.

She nodded.

“No pain?”

“No, none at all.”

Dani looked up at him again, but this time his eyes were fixed on her groin. She knew why, but she couldn’t understand why men got so excited at the sight of a shaved pubic mound. Denny was the same. He had been on at her for years to let him shave her down below, but when she finally gave in she saw the change in him. Their sex life took off again. No more once a week on a weekend. Denny started fucking her daily once again, just like the old days when their relationship was new. She didn’t complain.

She should have found his stare unnerving, but she didn’t. She found his attention arousing. His eyes told her that he wanted her, and his ever-increasing bulge told her why. Will wanted to fuck her. This wasn’t something that was new to her. Lots of men had hit on her over the years, but this was no ordinary man. She had heard of their prowess in bed, their superiority when it came down to manhood, and their desire for white girls like herself. But this was new to her. She was naked and defenceless. If he wanted to take her she wouldn’t be able to stop him, physically, and she wondered if she would want to anyway.

The impasse lasted a few moments, with Dani just lying there uncovered and Will staring down at her. Suddenly, he seemed to get control of himself and reached behind and picked up the towel.

“Better get you covered up,” he muttered.

“Bit late for that now isn’t it?”

“I… if… if you’re okay with that?” he stammered.

His nervousness surprised her. He had been the one in control, he was the masseur, and now he seemed unsure of himself.

“Well, I’m fully naked now. You’re seeing it all, and I guess if you’ve seen one you’ve seen them all.”

“W… w… well, I wouldn’t quite put it like that, but… yes, I have seen a lot of naked bodies. You do in this job.”

Dani smiled. “Well, just as long as you don’t tell others,” she replied, “and, don’t touch either. This is not an invitation to touch me and take advantage.”

“Oh… Okay. I’m sorry about earlier.”

“I should think so too. You weren’t being professional at all, were you?”

He shook his head. Dani wanted to smile, having feigned indignation. She had the upper hand now. She was the one in control. She glanced down at his groin. He still had a hard on and she was responsible.

“I suppose your job must be difficult, though. It must be hard keeping control,” she said, smiling at her pun.

“Yeah… it is difficult, especially when… “

“Especially when what?”

He hesitated. “Well, when they are all as sexy and pretty as you.”

She laughed. “Well, thank you for the compliments, but I am happily married, and you are married too. Also, Sam is my friend.”

“Yes… yes,” he said as he turned to pick up the bottle of oil. “I’ll get back to your massage.”

Dani smiled. “Yes, you should. Maybe, you should massage my breasts first and work your way down.”

Will seemed surprised at her response. “You… you're okay with that?”

“I wouldn’t have suggested it if I wasn’t. Anyway, it’s a good opportunity to check for… well anything that shouldn’t be there. Denny does it regularly for me.”

Will moved closer as he poured some oil into a hand and then began to rub them together. Dani relaxed as his hands began to massage, a hand on each breast. Her nipples were already erect, but his massage heightened her arousal. He was good, he was also meticulous. “Everything seems to be okay,” he told softly, after a few minutes.

“Maybe, move on to my tummy now?” she suggested.

Will obeyed. Pouring oil directly onto her, he began to gently massage. She looked up at him and noticed him focusing on her mound.

“No touching down there please.”

He turned and smiled. “Sure.”

“Do you see many… like this?”

He nodded. “Pretty common these days.”

“Why do men like it that way down there so much?”

“Er… er, have you asked your husband?”

“I’m asking you!”

“Well… er… they’re much better to look at.”

“In what way?”

“It… it’s the shape. You see everything. They’re all different too. Some have prominent pubic mounds. Some… some have tightly closed vulva lips. Some have extended inner labia… some hardly any at all.”

NinaCarther
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NinaCarther

“Which do you prefer?”

He laughed. “Well, to be honest, the one in front of your eyes at the time.”

Dani laughed loudly. “Yes, I suppose. The best one is the one you can get your hands on.”

“Does… does Denny prefer you this way?”

“Yes. He was on at me for years to get it done.”

“Is it a wax job?”

“No. Razor job. Sometimes he does it, and I do it if he forgets, or it gets bristly down there.”

Will sighed loudly.

“Does Sam shave down there?”

He turned and looked at her. There was a smile on his face.  “She gets hers waxed.”

“Doesn’t trust you with a razor, hey?”

He laughed. “I am very good with a razor; I’ll have you know.”

She smiled. “Well, I’ll take your word for it,” she responded. “Any other reasons for preferring them this way?”

He turned and looked at her. “Well, personally, I enjoy giving oral sex, and it’s much easier without a forest down there.”

Dani thought for a moment. Their conversation was arousing. “Yes, I suppose it would encourage guys to give oral.”

“Yes, it does. I’m sure you may have noticed the difference with Denny.”

She had. Denny loved going down on her.

“I’m going to do your thighs now if that’s okay?”

“Sure. “You’re in charge. Whatever you think I need.”

He looked her in the eye, as she he pulled away. She could almost read his mind. Yes, she needed sex right at that moment, but it wasn’t going to be with Will. As he moved to the side of the table close to her hips, she parted her legs to allow his hands to go to work. She could tell from the expression on his that he was seeing a lot more than he expected to.

“Remember, no touching.”

He smiled. “As if I could forget.”

She glanced down at his groin. His bulge was much bigger. In a way, she felt sorry for him. It must be painful without that restriction. She realised just how lucky women were. Their arousal was well covered, but men’s were obvious. He saw her looking and she turned away, catching his smile in the process.

He took his time with each thigh. Though, once again her took his hands to the very limits. Her legs had also parted wider. Everything was now bare and exposed to him, and all the time his bulge remained firm. After a while, he moved down to her lower legs and then her feet. Things changed with her feet though. Will rested each foot on his thigh to massage them. Her legs were quite wide apart now and he was drooling.

After a while, he put her feet down and asked her turn over again. “I’ll give your back another massage and then we’ll call it a day.”

She turned over and relaxed as he massaged both her back and buttocks again. With a playful spank of her bottom, he told her that he was done. Dani slowly got up and sat on the edge of the table. Will stood in front of her wiping his hands with a towel. He still had an erection.

“So, does Sam massage the masseur then? Sam?”

He laughed. “You’re kidding. She’s never massaged me once in all the time we’ve been together.”

“Really?”

He nodded. “Straight up. “I’ve never had a massage from her.”

“What about from anyone else?”

He smiled. “Now that I can’t say.”

“Oh right! Before Sam came along I take it?”

Will didn’t answer.

“None of my business, I suppose.”

He smiled. “Why, are you volunteering?”

The question took her by surprise.

“As… as I said, Sam is my friend.”

He looked at her. “There’s something you should know about Sam and I,” he told her. “We have an open marriage. We give each other the freedom to have other relationships. Not that Sam does much, but it’s there if she wants to.”

Dani was shocked. “You could be just saying that.”

“Yes, I could, but it’s the truth.”

He seemed sincere.

“So, if you want to give me a massage… “

She laughed and shook her head. Will stepped forward and reached for her hands. Turning them palm upwards he spoke. “You have lovely soft hands. I bet they feel good.”

“I… I’ve never massaged anyone before, and… I would be rubbish at it, anyway.”

“Let me be the judge of that.”

Their eyes met. “Just a massage,” he told her quietly. “I don’t expect anything else.”

Dani didn’t reply.

“Please Dani,” he pleaded.

She slid off the table and stood to one side. “How long have we got?”

Will looked at his watch. “At least another hour.”

“Okay, get on the table then, and don’t try it on, and don’t expect anything else from me.”

His face lit up. “You’re the boss,” he grinned.

 

 

® Angieseroticpen 2023

Published 
Written by angieseroticpen
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments