Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Nigerian Tease - London Continues

"Nigerian beauty Chika has two more nights in London and much sex is on the menu"

15
7 Comments 7
2.2k Views 2.2k
3.0k words 3.0k words

"No, I am not busy, what do you have in mind?" replied fifty-six-year-old Sylvia Lewis to Chika Etomi's question on her mobile.

Chika Etomi was a very sexy twenty-six-year-old Nigerian woman who was in London for a few days of conferences and meetings. The evenings and nights were for sex.

The previous evening she had had fantastic sex with sixty-nine-year-old Henry Groves and, although she knew that he was not available this night, she had just had a telephone conversation with him.

The upshot of her call to Henry, which also included talking to Henry's wife Mary, was that she would be visiting Mr and Mrs Groves the next evening to receive six strokes of the cane from Mary before the married couple and Chika have sex together.

This meant that Chika was currently alone, naked and horny on her hotel bed.

At the conference the day before, Sylvia Lewis had very much taken a fancy to Chika and had given Chika her business card with a request to meet sexually. Chika had not ruled out having sex with Sylvia but she had not committed to it either.

"I am alone, naked and horny in my hotel room and what I have in mind is you joining me here," said Chika to Sylvia.

"I would love to do that; which hotel are you in?" responded Sylvia, enthusiastically.

Chika told Sylvia which hotel and she said that she would be there within thirty minutes. Sylvia would phone Chika when she arrived and Chika would give her the room number.

Sylvia swiftly got ready for her appointment with the younger black woman. She took a taxi and in less than thirty minutes since her telephone conversation with Chika, she was in the hotel lobby and telling Chika that she had arrived. Chika gave her the room number and an aroused Sylvia was in the lift towards sex with the alluring Nigerian woman.

"Who is it?" said the voice from within the room in response to the knock on the door.

"Sylvia; who do you think?" said Sylvia, a bit sarcastically.

The door opened and Sylvia entered the quite dimly lit room, Chika was naked.

Without a word being spoken, Chika moved forward and planted her mouth on Sylvia's and, as tongues swirled, hands went to buttocks.

"I am so fucking horny," said Chika, when they broke.

"Me too, you black beauty; you are gorgeous," replied Sylvia.

"You have too many clothes on, Sylvia," laughed Chika, removing Sylvia's jacket and undoing her blouse.

"Not for long," responded Sylvia, undoing and lowering her trousers as Chika tugged Sylvia's bra off her tits.

They kissed again in this state, as Sylvia's hands caressed Chika's bare arse and Chika caressed Sylvia's tits.

Chika's fingers then moved to Sylvia's cunt which she massaged through Sylvia's knickers.

"Oh fuck, I have got to have you," breathed Sylvia, taking her blouse and bra off and pulling her knickers down and getting out of them and her trousers. Both women were now naked.

The natural thing for both of them seemed to be a sixty-nine and Chika was on top as she tongued Sylvia's cunt as Sylvia lapped at hers. Both women orgasmed quite rapidly, and they both came again as the cunt licking continued.

Next, they were kissing with mouths sticky with cum as they each finger fucked the other to another orgasm.

They had a respite with them both laying on their fronts kissing softly as they each ran a hand over the other's buttocks.

"You are one hot woman, Chika," said Sylvia, who was attractive, especially with her face and eyes alive with sex.

"You are a great lesbian fuck, Sylvia; do you go for men too?" said Chika.

"No darling, just the ladies; I take it that you like cock as well as cunt," responded Sylvia.

"Yes, I do; but right now I am going to eat your arse," said Chika, getting onto her knees and starting to kiss Sylvia's quite substantial buttocks.

"Eat away, baby," said Sylvia, as Chika fingered and then tongued her arse crack.

Chika played Sylvia's arse and arse crack and had her cumming before Sylvia had her face in Chika's black arse, with a similar result.

Chika was then on her back and Sylvia lapped at her cunt, making Chika squirm and writhe to another orgasm.

Chika then ate Sylvia's cunt before the two females scissored and both came hard.

They made love some more and were both getting great sexual satisfaction.

Both of them would have liked to spend the night together but they both had busy days the next day and needed some sleep.

They showered together and managed to make each other cum again, but then Sylvia had to get dressed and leave.

"Thank you so much for phoning me, darling," said Sylvia.

"Thank you so much for being free," replied Chika, before one more long-lasting kiss.

They had had a great session of lesbian sex.

Chika did not have to think about possibly attracting a sex partner for her last evening and night in London, her evening had already been mapped out by Mary Groves. Chika even wore panties for her third day of conferences, a rare thing for her to do.

Once back at the hotel, Chika did most of her packing because she would be checking out in the morning for her flight back to Nigeria. She had a light meal and a shower and then booked a taxi to take her to Henry and Mary's house.

She only wore a jacket other than her tight trousers and a blouse, underwear did not seem to be necessary for what was going to be happening when she got there.

When her taxi arrived at the Groves' home, both Mary and Henry came to the door. Mary was a very attractive woman, aged in her sixties, and bigger built than the elegant-looking woman that Chika had imagined.

"My, my, you are every bit as sexy looking as my husband said," smiled Mary, hugging Chika.

"Pleased to meet you, Mrs Groves," said Chika.

"You might not say that after I have caned your buttocks, young lady," said Mary, reminding Chika that getting caned was part of what was in store for her.

"Mary certainly made the six that she gave me last night count," said Henry, hugging Chika and then kissing her lips.

"The sex afterwards was amazing though, darling; wasn't it?" said Mary.

"It most certainly was," said Henry, kissing his wife passionately.

"Did you find any entertainment after you spoke to us last night, Chika?" asked Mary.

"I did; do you remember that lesbian that took an interest in me at the conference, Henry?" said Chika, by way of reply.

"Yes, I do; was it good?" asked Henry.

"It was sensational," replied Chika.

"I hope that I do not disappoint you when you and I are at it later, Chika," said Mary.

"I am sure that you will not, Mary," said Chika, before putting her lips to Mary's and feeling Mary's arse. Mary's hands were on Chika's backside.

"Mmmm, I am going to enjoy sex with you," said the very bisexual Mary.

"Would you like a drink before we embark on some fun, Chika?" asked Henry.

"Whatever you and Mary want, but I am ready for fun," replied Chika.

"Then fun it will be," said Mary.

"Shall we go to our bedroom?" Henry asked his wife.

"In a moment, but please remove Chika's trousers down here; You told me that you had done that before," replied Mary.

"I have and I will," said Henry, turning Chika around so that her back was to him and his wife and slowly pulling her trousers down, baring her buttocks.

"She does have a wonderful bottom, just as you said, Henry," said Mary, as Chika's bare arse came into full view as she stepped out of her trousers.

"It is a delightful arse," said Henry, caressing Chika's buttocks, Chika trembled slightly in excitement.

"Lead the way up the stairs Chika, whilst Henry and I admire the view," said Mary.

"Certainly, Mrs Groves," said Chika, before commencing her journey up the stairs. Mary followed with Henry behind her, his hand on his wife's backside through her trousers.

"First room on the left, my dear," Henry said to Chika, as Chika's arse and the rest of her, reached the top of the stairs.

Chika went into the room indicated and noted the massive bed that would soon be put to use, Mary and Henry followed her in.

Henry stood behind his wife, pressed his cock against her backside and massaged her tits, all through clothing.

"Mmmm, Henry; you are certainly ready for this," said Mary, reaching behind her and pulling her husband even closer and grinding her arse on Henry's bulge.

"Oh I am; the three of us are going to have such fun," said Henry, kissing his wife's neck.

"First I will give this young lady her caning," said Mary, releasing herself from her husband's attentions.

Scarlett_shaw
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Scarlett_shaw

Chika had been caned by her mother a few times in her late teens, the last time when she was nineteen. She found the thought of being caned by Mary Groves to be very arousing, in what was already a very arousing situation.

Chika watched Mary go to a wardrobe and extract a cane, Chika's eyes were on Mary's wide bottom in trousers, a bottom she would be seeing naked soon.

"I am going to cane you for having sex with my husband; bend over and grip your ankles," said Mary to Chika, her voice a sort of forced sternness battling with sexual excitement.

"Yes Mrs Groves," said Chika, bending over and gripping her ankles.

Mary got behind her and looked at the wonderful Nigerian arse in a bent-over position, Henry had a similar view.

"You said that she liked having her arse crack fingered, Henry," said Mary, her eyes locked on Chika's backside.

"Yes, she liked having it licked too," replied Henry, almost daring his wife to finger and lick the groove between Chika's buttocks.

Chika was finding being talked about as if she was not there to be so exciting, compounding the excitement from the upcoming caning and threeway sex.

"Really? Mmmm," said Mary, running two fingers up and down Chika's arse crack.

"Oh fuck," said Chika, holding her position, but shaking with arousal.

Mary dragged her fingers up and down the crack a few times, before dropping to her knees and tonguing Chika's back passage.

"Mmm, oh fuck, oh fuck," panted Chika, as she came, but held her position. Henry's penis was rigid in his trousers.

Mary licked until Chika stopped cumming, "A very distinctive tang to a Nigerian arse, isn't there?" said Mary, very flushed and very turned on.

"I thought so," said Henry.

"Right, now the caning; six hard strokes," announced Mary, her knickers very damp as she bent the cane.

Chika's thighs were sticky with her cum as she awaited the first stroke, she did not have long to wait.

CRACK the first stroke lashed Chika's bare arse and she whimpered and her body shook. Henry's buttocks clenched in sympathy, as he remembered how his first stroke had stung the previous night.

Mary gave Chika six very hard strokes and each one was met by increased agitation as Chika muttered "Oh" or "Argh" in response, but she remained bent over.

Mary stood with the cane quivering in her hand for a moment, as she looked at the bottom that she had just whipped before she spoke in a croaky voice," Henry, we are going to fuck; Chika, you join in when you are ready," said Mary.

Mary tossed the cane to the floor and turned to meet Henry in a snog, as she undid his trousers and he undid her blouse. Chika slowly stood and cupped her caned buttocks, as she looked through teary eyes at the mature couple anxiously preparing to fuck.

Mary had managed to get Henry's trousers and underpants lowered, and he removed her blouse and bra, and the mature couple made it to the bed. Henry undid Mary's trousers, and she raised her arse so that he could pull them down and off, Henry scrambled out of his trousers and underpants and took off his shirt.

Mary again raised her arse, so that her husband could drag her knickers down and off and her wet and hairy cunt was on display to Henry and Chika, "Fuck me, Henry," said Mary, as Chika moved towards the bed.

Chika had been invited to join in when she was ready but, for the moment, she was fascinated by the mature married couple that were alive with lust. Chika's cunt was sticky from her cum a little earlier, and her arse was stinging from the caning.

Chika watched as Henry's impressive penis slid into his wife's cunt, a penis that had been in Chika's cunt two nights previously, and no doubt would be again before this night was done.

Mary wrapped her legs behind Henry's back, as her husband thrust quickly, Chika found herself putting her hand on Henry's buttocks, as the mature man fucked his wife.

Mary was well-gone before the fucking started, and Henry had not thrust many times when Mary came, "Hell! Fuck, shit, yes, fuck," wailed Mary, as Chika continued caressing Henry's arse.

Chika decided to increase her involvement, and she moved to put her mouth on Mary's, and the two women swapped tongues as Henry, still with his cock in his wife, reached out and caressed Chika's just-caned backside.

"Fuck her Henry, fuck her while she eats me," instructed Mary, and that seemed a good idea to the other two.

Henry withdrew his rigid penis from his wife and Chika got her head between Mary's legs and her arse in the air. Chika started to lick Mary's wet cunt, as Henry eased his cock into Chika's vagina.

Henry gripped Chika's hips, and fucked her slowly, as Chika's tongue drove Mary crazy with the lapping at her cunt and licking and sucking of her clitty. Mary squirmed violently, as she came and the steady shafting that Henry was giving Chika had Chika on the point of climax.

Chika sort of groaned into Mary's saturated cunt as Henry's fucking had her cumming. The situation continued, with Chika licking Mary and Henry fucking Chika. Although Henry had not yet ejaculated, he was enjoying this as much as the two women.

Chika's mouth had Mary cumming again, before Mary wriggled out from her position, swivelled around onto her knees and offered her large arse to Chika. The Nigerian woman took up the offer and tongued Mary's arse crack as Henry continued the fucking.

Mary shuddered to yet another climax as Chika licked her arse crack and arsehole, the threeway sex was sensational. Chika orgasmed as Henry's relentless fucking went on.

Mary turned again from having her arsehole licked and looked at her husband fucking Chika from behind. Mary's hair was dishevelled and her eyes wild, "I have another suggestion," Mary smiled.

"I bet you do," said Henry, his cock still in Chika.

"You lay on your back, Henry; Chika, sit on his face and I will suck his cock," said Mary, saying it more as an order than a suggestion.

Henry knew how good his wife was at cock sucking, and that she could make him cum with her mouth whenever she chose.

Henry withdrew his rigid and very sticky penis from Chika and lay on his back. Chika slowly lowered her arse onto Henry's face and, once Chika's nether regions were on Henry's face, Mary locked her lips on Henry's cock.

Chika wriggled on Henry's face as he tongued anything that he could reach, Mary licked and sucked Henry's penis. She intended to take him almost to ejaculation and then stop, not to tease but because she had another plan.

Henry's tongue flicked at her arsehole and cunt and Chika was cumming again. Mary knew that Henry was almost there, so she stopped her blowjob, "Come and put your pretty head next to mine, Chika," said Mary.

Henry had Chika's cum on his face, and he realised what his wife was going to do.

Chika had her head next to Mary's and Mary kissed her, before gripping Henry's cock in her right hand and wanking him fast.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck," said Henry as he squirmed and Mary and Chika both shrieked with laughter as jet after jet of spunk from Henry's penis splattered their faces, as Mary's hand re-directed his spurting cock.

That was Henry done for the night, but soon he was kissing his wife's buttocks as she and Chika pleasured each other in a sixty-nine.

Chika had to think about getting back to the hotel at some point so she had a shower, with Henry and Mary with her helping, or more likely hindering. The upshot was that Henry got to watch another exhibition of lesbian lovemaking, as Mary and then Chika licked the other to orgasm.

The three of them cuddled on the bed for quite a while, before Chika got dressed, not that she had a lot of clothing, and ordered a taxi.

They said their farewells and knew that Chika Etomi was never likely to see Mr and Mrs Groves again.

It had been a wonderful evening to end a very enjoyable and successful visit to London by Chika, both workwise and sexually.

It was not until she sat down in the taxi, that Chika became aware of her buttocks stinging from the earlier caning, everything that had happened since had been quite a distraction.

She checked out of her hotel in the morning, and flew back to Nigeria, chuckling to herself whilst trying to guess how many orgasms she had had during those three sessions of sex, firstly with Henry, then with Sylvia Lewis and finally with Henry and Mary.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments