Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Brooke I

"Based on true events."

14
6 Comments 6
12.0k Views 12.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words
A special thanks to Navin for editing my story. :)

It was my first day at my new job. I was hired as a manager for a retail outlet store. I wasn’t thrilled about my new job, but it was a job nonetheless. I spent the day getting to know the employees, a few had the day off, and I would soon meet them the following day.

One of the employees that I met that first day was Deborah. Deborah was older, really obese, and reminded me of someone that would gladly be on the Jerry Springer show. She was straight up white trash. When she wasn’t in someone else's business, she was usually complaining about how terrible her life was. I couldn’t handle standing near her. She reeked of sweat and body odor. I avoided her like the plague.

The day went by incredibly slowly. There wasn’t anything for me to do but watch and observe. I clocked out at the end of my shift and went home to relax for the rest of the night.

The next day I came in early. I wanted some time alone to look over things and to get the feel of everything before everyone else came in. Not long after I got there, other employees showed up as well. Apparently I wasn’t the only one that liked coming in early.

This was the first time I met Brooke since she had the previous day off. Brooke stood about 5’7” tall and weighed around 140 lbs. She was thick with nice curves, long brown hair, gorgeous brown eyes, thick lips, and chesty. It was freaking lust at first sight. She seemed to be a bit flirtatious with me, but I wasn’t sure if she was just being friendly. I was too afraid to flirt back. I didn’t want to lose my job for sexually harassing one of my co-workers on the second day.

As the months went by, Brooke and I hung out a little outside of work. We went to lunch and dinner together, sometimes even bars. We became really good friends. I enjoyed spending time with her, and I often fantasized about her. I wondered if she could sense how I felt. I wondered if she could feel me undressing her with my eyes.

As time went by, things were getting very stressful at work. Deborah wouldn’t stay out of everyone’s business, and was always gossiping about someone. She was such a drama queen. She often liked to tell me how to do my job even though she rarely did her own. I had finally had enough of her mouth, and told her where she could stick it. My boss refused to support the stance I took against Deborah, so I quit. I absolutely couldn’t take it anymore, and I walked out.

A few days later Brooke called me and told me how much she hated me leaving. I asked Brooke if she wanted to go to dinner after work, and so we did. I picked her up and we went to a little bar and grill. She ordered a beer, and I order a mixed drink. We sat there talking for a bit, and I finally worked up the courage to tell her how I felt. I wasn’t her manager anymore so I didn’t have to worry about losing my job.

I looked her in the eyes and spilled my guts. I was so nervous I was shaking! I explained how much of a struggle it was to work with her because I could never take my eyes off her. I told her how attractive she was, and how turned on by her I was. She got really quiet and had a look of disbelief on her face. My heart sank. I thought I blew it. She stood up, and I thought she was about to walk out the door, but she didn’t. She stood up to lean over the table. She ran her fingers through my hair and pulled me up to kiss her. Her lips were softer than I imagined. I was instantly turned on by her touch. I wanted her something fierce.

The lady next to us started screaming that we were going to burn in hell, and that women weren’t meant to be with women. I thought Brooke was going to kill her. She damn near threw her beer at this lady. I was doing my best to drag Brooke out of the bar before someone called the cops.

We decided to go back to my house. Brooke still lived with her parents. She was a few years younger than me. She was 22 and I was 25 at the time. When we finally made it back to my place, I offered her a beer. We sat on the couch and talked. She told me she had felt the same way for a while, but she was scared to speak up for the same reasons as me. She didn’t want to get in trouble at work.

It got quiet. Suddenly, she lifted up and straddled me on the couch. This girl knew how to turn me on. I wanted her so bad I couldn’t stand it. She pinned me so I couldn’t move and kissed me passionately. Her thick lips felt so amazing pressed against mine. It damn near drove me crazy. Her tongue quickly parted my lips and danced with mine. It was so erotic, everything about her screamed sex.

Still straddling me, she lifted up and pressed her perky tits in my face, practically smothering me. I finally pulled my arms free from her and pulled her shirt and bra off. Her tits were freaking gorgeous. Perfect D’s with pretty light brown nipples that were hard and staring me in the face. I couldn’t help myself.

LuciaGorgeous
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuciaGorgeous

One at a time, I licked and sucked on her firm, yet soft breasts.

I pushed her to the side so she was sitting back on the couch. I unbuttoned her pants and pulled them off, and I noticed she wasn’t wearing panties. Once she was completely nude, I started at her feet. I kissed, licked, and sucked her, savoring every inch of her silky smooth skin. I made my way up her leg and to the inside of her thigh. We were both sopping wet. She grabbed my head and buried my face in her pussy. She tasted absolutely delightful. I couldn’t get enough. She started talking dirty to me. I had never seen this side of her, and it was a pleasant surprise. She liked me to tell her how much I loved eating her pussy. I had no problem telling her that. She was luscious.

Brooke’s pussy was shaved and completely bare. It was soft to the touch and soaking wet. I’ll never forget the way she looked, laying back on my couch completely nude. I worked her pussy the best I could, and she was grinding so hard into my face. She threw her head back and moaned loudly. I slowly slid a finger inside her warm wetness. She begged for more; she told me exactly what she wanted and how she wanted it. I slid a second finger inside while sucking her clit. She gasped for air and arched her back. With a loud moan, she exploded in ecstasy in my mouth. I had no clue she was a squirter until I was drenched in her cum. It was a fucking mess. It was all over the couch, all over the floor, and all over me. I licked up the mess as best as I could off of her.

She leaned up and laid me back on the floor. She asked me how bad I wanted her. She made me beg for it. I did with hesitation. I’ve never wanted another person so badly in my life.

Brooke took complete control of my body. She knew exactly what I wanted and how I wanted it. She was so passionate and sensual. She liked to bite. She left her mark on me, owning me. I loved it. I loved the way she teased my body. She loved being in control, and she knew how badly I needed her to control me.

She kissed her way all down my body to my feet. She slowly sucked my toes. This was something I had never experienced before. It was so erotic. I never imagined it would be so pleasurable, but it made me hot! She took her time. Her mouth was so warm and wet. She started making her way back up my leg and thigh. She gave me all the attention I craved.

Touching my pussy softly, she damn near made me cum instantly. She was like my drug. I was completely intoxicated by her. She finally parted my lips with her tongue and it gently slipped over my clit. I completely lost it. I came so hard. It was so intense. It lasted for a few minutes. My body quivered with excitement. She continued with her face buried in my wetness and tongue fucked me.

She leaned up and asked if I had any toys. I had a whole drawer full. We got up and went into my bedroom. I kept the toys in the nightstand beside my bed. She pulled them all out. There were several vibrating bullets, different lubes, a dildo with rotating beads inside and rabbit ears for the clit, a 10” long hard rubber dildo, and a 7” g-spot dildo.

She handed me the dildo with the rotating beads and rabbit ears. I knew what she wanted. I put it in my mouth to moisten it and slowly parted her pussy lips with it. I inched it inside her as she pushed back against it moaning frantically. Her hips began to buck, and she rode it hard. I didn’t have to do much. She did most of it herself. At that moment, I was so sorry I didn’t own a strap on or a double-headed dildo.

She finally turned over, face down and ass up. I continued fucking her from behind. She rammed herself back against the dildo hard, filling her pussy deep with its hardness. She grunted and groaned as I slammed back against her. Loving every minutes of it, she came again, this time soaking my bed. She relaxed her legs and hips and laid there for a few minutes to regain her strength.

As she sat back up, I handed her my g-spot dildo. I lay back as she spread my legs. She slapped the soft rubber against my pussy a few time and made me squeal. She used quite a bit of force shoving it deep inside me! She rammed me with it for a while, she had me screaming. It felt amazing!!! I could feel my pleasure building, my body was so close to releasing. She leaned down and licked my clit while she was still pounding away at me. I finally lost it again and came violently. It was exhausting. I’ve never had anyone work my body the way she did.

It was late and she had to get home before her parents locked her out, since her parents didn’t like her staying out all hours of the night. We cleaned up in the shower together, washing each other. We kissed and I still couldn’t keep my hands off her. When we were clean, we dried off and dressed. I drove her back to her car and kissed her goodnight.

Brooke and I continued our sexual adventures for a few years, but those adventures will remain my mystery for now.

Published 
Written by Sunshine_blueskyz
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments