Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cleo has a Spa Day

"Cleo gets a very special massage"

21
9 Comments 9
7.6k Views 7.6k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Thanks for the kind words on my first story, I hope you enjoy this one as well."

The early morning sun and the chirping of robins woke me up early in the morning. I usually wake up horny, but today was exceptional. I played with my smooth, wet pussy in bed and then in the shower.

Neither satiated me.

Looking at my calendar, I was excited to see that I had a spa appointment booked for the afternoon. My masseuse Matthew was handsome, young and very fit. I had always imagined him with a large uncircumcised cock. I was determined to seduce him and have him fuck me hard on the massage table.

I arrived at the spa, disappointed to find that Matthew had called in sick. I felt deflated until I saw his replacement, a beautiful young Japanese girl.

She bowed before me and shook my hand. Her hands were strong for someone so tiny. Her hand slid up my forearm and she squeezed tightly as she looked seductively into my eyes. Maybe the day was not a write off as I thought?

I followed her into the dimly lit room.

The pretty Japanese girl walked in and turned on some quiet flute music. She was wearing a short white kimono with flowers on it that barely covered her bottom. Her black hair was pulled back into a bun and her brown eyes looked at me seductively. Her bare feet with black toenail polish completed the picture of this tiny goddess.

“Hello Miss Cleo, my name is Yumi. I will be taking good care of you today.” She smiled.

“Thank you Yumi, you are gorgeous," I told her.

Yumi blushed.

“You are one of the sexiest women I have ever seen," she answered softly.

Now it was my time to blush.

“Would you like me to take off your clothes, miss?” Yumi asked.

I had never had a masseuse ask that before, but of course, I answered yes!

The sexy masseuse walked over to me and slowly unbuttoned my blouse and pulled it off my shoulders. She carefully folded it and placed it on the table. From behind me she unclipped my bra and stepped around me to the front to take it off. I still have beautiful round natural breasts and my nipples were hard as they became free of my bra.

Yumi knelt at my feet and slowly pulled off each shoe, taking time to hold each foot in her delicate hands gently. She placed my shoes on a mat by the door. 

Then, Yumi stepped forward, almost to hug me as her hands moved down my back and into the back of my pant waistband. Her hands ran down my ass cheeks as she pulled down my yoga pants in one quick motion. My pants were around my ankles, as she knelt again to retrieve them. Her face was even with my already moist pussy. 

“You are shaved,” she commented. “Very sexy,” she added.

“I am glad you like it,” I answered, but felt silly saying it.

She folded my pants neatly then grabbed my hand and led me to the massage table.

“Please lie on the table,” she said as she motioned toward the table.

"Don't you want to know what I need to be done?" I asked.

“I know what you need.” She smiled knowingly.

I lay face down on the table. Even if I wasn’t going to have sex, this sexy Japanese girl was going to massage my naked body and this made me excited.

Yumi walked forward, gently running her fingers over every inch of my naked body.  She seemed to be examining me, getting to know my body and it excited me.

She started on my neck and shoulders. She was an excellent masseuse and quickly relieved the nervous tension of my shoulders. I stared through the headrest hole to Yumi’s sexy feet and toes, and I imagined myself sucking on them. 

ninamelisa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ninamelisa

Looking at her feet and legs right in front of me I decided to be bold and reached out with my dangling hand and touched her leg. She didn’t move as my hand ascended her leg to her taut ass. I felt around her lace panties to the front where I gently rubbed her pussy. Yumi moaned but did not immediately pull away. I slowly pulled down her panties as they fell around her delicate feet. She kicked them to the side and leaned forward.

“Relax and let me please you,” she whispered in my ear.

Yumi ‘s deft hands moved down my back across my skin giving me gooseflesh. She slid her hands down to my thigh when she touched my pussy lips. I thought it was an accident until she did it again.

She massaged my glutes, working them hard, I was horny but needed the relief, then her fingers moved between my legs and began rubbing my very sensitive clit. I found myself grinding against her palm. Her fingers easily slide in and out of my wet pussy. My orgasm started to build as she fucked my pussy with her fingers. Yumi then leaned forward and spread my ass cheeks and began to tongue my asshole! I was in euphoric heaven as her hot tongue darted in and out of my tight hole. Then she started rubbing my clit in a frenzy! She rubbed relentlessly as I was out of my mind with desire.

When she pushed her thumb into my asshole, I couldn't control myself any longer and started to cum immediately!

After my orgasm subsided, she continued with my massage as if nothing happened. Yumi moved to my feet and began to rub them with her skilled fingers. I then felt her take my foot to the side and she began to rub her pussy against the sole of my foot. I moved my hand to my pussy and rubbed my clit as Yumi rubbed against the pad of my foot. Quickly she let out a series of moans as she came hard on my foot.

I got up off the table and brought Yumi close to me. I kissed her softly on the lips.

“Thank you so much,” I told her.

“We are not quite done yet,“ she answered.

She let the kimono fall to the ground, revealing her perfect round, pert, breasts and the little tuft of black hair above her pussy.

"Lie on your back, on the table," she ordered me.

I did as I was told and she climbed on top of me in the sixty-nine position. I saw her pussy up close and it was terrific. Her brown lips and large clitoris were calling out for my hot tongue. She tasted like rose petals as I licked her pussy. Yumi was even more incredible with her tongue than her fingers if that was possible.

I felt another intense orgasm building inside me. I bucked my hips up and down as she relentlessly tongued my hot pussy.

I let out a muffled moan as I came three times in quick succession.

I lay on the table motionless and exhausted.

Yumi crawled off the table.

“I am so sorry I couldn’t make you cum Yumi,” I apologised.

"It is okay miss. I am here to please you," she said politely.

"It would please me to watch you cum," I told her.

Yumi smiled, “Yes miss.”

Yumi pinched her nipples and began to finger her already wet pussy. I sat up a bit to watch this angel play with herself in front of me. She then grabbed my foot and began sucking on my toes. Yumi started to moan louder as she sucked and rubbed her pussy. She began to whimper and her body shook as she started to cum. It was a beautiful sight to see. Her body wavered and I steadied her. We embraced on a long comforting hug.

We kissed as I thanked her for the best massage I have ever had.

 

Published 
Written by tinkerbellcleo
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments