Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Fantasy In The Office Part 1

"Her work place was about to get a lot more exciting."

17
11 Comments 11
14.6k Views 14.6k
1.6k words 1.6k words
All characters and the setting of this story are complete fiction. Any resemblance to real people is completely unintentional.

I had been working as a receptionist at a local business firm for almost a year. I didn’t really want the job as it was only entry level and very basic. It wasn’t challenging at all and the people I worked with weren’t very exciting either.

I worked along side the head receptionist who was more of a secretary/PA. She was also my boss. I’ll never forget what my boss’ boss, Jason, told me on my first day.

“You listen to everything Ashleigh tells you. When she says jump, you jump. Got it?”

He treated me like a child ever since day one although he was pretty damn fine. Most CEOs I had previously met were old men with huge beer bellies and had egos the size of Russia. I had never met one so damn good looking.

He was 38, dark hair, stubble trimmed to perfection, which accentuated his flawless jawline, gorgeous clear blue eyes which seemed to sparkle all the damn time and full lips perfect for kissing. He was really tall about 6 feet 5 inches, broad shoulders. It was clear he worked out but it wasn’t too obvious. He was literally my perfect man.

I was only 22 and knew I was too young for him. He was probably married anyway. I had never seen him wear a wedding ring, but no one that good looking was single. Either that or he was gay. The only thing I didn’t like about him was his personality. He was so uptight and everything was serious with him.

I tried making jokes the odd time I did see him but he just stared at me. It was creepy, it was like he was looking right through me. It became intimidating and I don’t get intimidated easily. There was something about him and I couldn’t put my finger on it but when he looked at me my nipples hardened and my pussy tingled. I hadn’t felt that just by looking at someone for a long time.

Hell, I hadn’t felt anyone or anything except for my own hands and my vibrator for over six months. I was beyond sexually frustrated.

After a few months I noticed that Jason was calling Ashleigh to his office every day just before lunch hour. It seemed innocent but she began coming back later and later. I wasn’t allowed to go to lunch until she came back and on this particular Friday she had been gone for nearly two hours. I had thought that maybe they were fucking but now it was just plain obvious. I was absolutely starving.

‘Fuck this!’ I thought. Just as I was about to grab my coat to quickly nip across the street, Ashleigh came back into the foyer. I was stood there just staring at her. She wasn’t smirking or pretending to act cool. She was bawling her eyes out. She just stood at the door looking at me as I looked at her. I could see the pain and shame in her eyes. She broke the stare and turned her head away shaking it before running towards the staff rest room. I grabbed my things and went after her.

I could hear her crying. I didn’t really want to interrupt but I felt so bad. I didn’t feel like I knew her well enough to talk about the situation,. We got on well at work but that was it. I never spoke to her outside unless we bumped into one another on the street. I took a deep breath and gently knocked on the door.

“Ash? You okay, babe?”

“Fine!”

I could tell was trying to put herself together but the squeak in her voice said everything it needed to.

“Come on, you are seriously not okay. Talk to me.”

I tried to sound soft, I wasn’t being nosy and looking for office gossip. I’m not like that, but I was scared she would take it that way. I braced myself for a slap as I heard the door unlock.

Ashleigh appeared shyly, mascara running down her face. I don’t know why but she looked so beautiful, a beautiful mess.

“I can’t tell you Laura. It’s so embarrassing.” She brought a tissue up to her eye to catch a tear.

“Sure you can. I know we don’t talk much outside of work but still you’ve been there for me when I’ve been upset.”

She looked up to me and smiled, I smiled back she opened the door and let me in.

“Come on let’s fix you up and you can tell me all about it.”

While I was wiping the mascara that had run down her cheek she began explaining to me that Jason had wanted to sleep with her.

Maria_Molligan
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_Molligan

I don’t blame him to be fair. She was a gorgeous: a slim figure with a good 36C size breast, long shiny brown hair and quite possibly the roundest ass I had ever seen. She always wore pencil skirts which hugged her ass and thighs so damn well.

Now I had never thought about being with a girl but I did like to pay attention to other girls' assets. I had also kissed a few girls, my friends, and tongued a couple but nothing more ever happened. I love reading and watching lesbian porn but that was as far as it got until now.

As I continued to fix Ashleigh up she told me that he had been pestering her for over a year, ever since he got divorced. She had slept with him once to get him to shut up but he was demanding more.

“He told me that if I didn’t sleep with him, he would fire me. The bastard. How dare he?”

I froze, I knew Jason could be harsh but this was ridiculous and seriously clichéd.

“He really said that? What a dick.” I shook my head as I re-did her eye shadow.

“Mmhmm.” Ashleigh mumbled. “But the worse part is that I have a genuine reason for not wanting to sleep with him. I can’t believe I even did it in the first place. It was disgusting.”

I felt my eyes widen naturally. “Was it really that bad?”

She giggled and shook her head as I reached into my bag for some lipgloss.

“No. If I was that way inclined I may of enjoyed it.”

“Oh...” I stopped realizing what she had just said.

“Laura, I’m a lesbian.”

I don’t know why, maybe it was the way she said it or maybe it was just me being silly, but as soon as the word lesbian left her mouth my clit throbbed and my pussy clenched excitedly. I had to really stop the moan that wanted to come out.

I pulled the lip gloss out of my bag and undid the lid. “Oh,” I simply said, smiling at her to show I wasn’t bothered. “Well, that explains things,” I giggled.

She giggled with me and tipped her head back as I leant forward to put the gloss on her lips. She puckered them every so slightly and my pussy clenched again. "What on earth was happening to me?" I wondered. Just as I put the stick onto her lips to swipe the gloss, she reached up swatted my arm away, stood up and locked her lips onto mine wrapping her hands around my head. It took me a minute to focus on what had just happened and what I was feeling. I was so confused but her lips were so soft but firm, they were almost urgent. It’s as if she had been waiting for this. I suddenly found myself kissing her back.

I was seriously confused and seriously turned on. I could feel the juices begin to run out of my pussy into my panties. I could feel myself getting into it and I heard a moan. I didn’t know if it came from me or Ashleigh but I didn’t care. As soon as her lips parted I darted my tongue into her mouth to taste her. She cupped my head in her hands and kissed me hard and then pulled away. As soon as her lips left mine I felt a stab of disappointment. Then reality hit me. Oh my god, what just happened?

“You’re an amazing kisser, Laura,” she breathed leaning her forehead against mine, “I’ve wanted that for so long.”

I was stunned I had no idea what to say. I couldn’t move. I was frozen to the spot.

“You okay?” she asked seeming genuinely concerned. I just nodded trying to process my feelings. They were good feelings. I felt warm and I had butterflies in my stomach. I was wet so I obviously enjoyed it. But this was Ashleigh. She had never once given any hints about being a lesbian but she had also never spoken about boys either. She had never flirted with me, never given me any hint she wanted this. I didn’t know what to do. Her voice came through and interrupted my thoughts.

“I’ve never wanted Jason. I’ve only ever wanted you, Laura.”

Published 
Written by RoseBarbie94
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments