Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hobson's Choice

"Katie has a choice, do as she is told or lose her job"

33
15 Comments 15
14.8k Views 14.8k
3.2k words 3.2k words

It had started as a normal shift. I arrived at the factory and changed in the females' changing room, though broom cupboard would have been a more accurate description. I stripped down to my bra and panties and just as I reached for my overalls, my eyes caught a glimpse of my reflection in the mirror. I was pleasantly surprised at what I saw.

I’d been working here for six months and my 5’7” figure was toned. At thirty-two I was the not only the youngest project manager, I was the only female project manager and I knew I was dressing down in an attempt to fit in. The overalls and helmets made everyone look the same but seeing my 32C boobs and my size ten body reflected back at me gave me a lift. After buttoning my overalls, I tied my long wavy auburn hair back in a ponytail, put on my helmet and walked out onto the factory floor.

I was two hours into a six hour shift when the loudspeaker called, "Would Katie Hobson please come to the Boardroom." My heart sank. The was nothing worse for an engineer than to have to sit and explain to men in suits why things were not happening as quickly as their spreadsheets predicted. I thought about changing out of my overalls back into my ordinary clothes but then decided why bother dressing up for the suits.

“Katie,” gushed Derek, my line manager as I walked into the Boardroom and immediately my heart sank. I knew this wasn’t going to be good.

“Have a seat,” he continued as he busied himself getting me a coffee before sitting down and breaking the bad news.

“Katie, the guys upstairs want a hands-on, proactive engagement type overview of the operation,” he wittered on. I felt my mind drifting as mangled jargon buzzwords spewed out of his mouth. However, the tiny part of my brain still listening rang alarm bells and I switched back in just in time to hear him say, “So you will have one of the executives shadowing you and your team for the next week or so.”

He sat there with a stupid grin on his face as I exploded. “I am not having some suit shadowing me. They’ll get in the way,” I yelled at him, standing up and gesticulating wildly in the direction of the executive suite.

“Too late,” he replied and looked over, just as the door opened and in she walked.

She walked in as if she owned the place and as I stood there, mouth open, she ran her eyes over me, eyes sparkling. She stopped beside Derek and stood there in her killer heels, all 5’2” of her.

“Is this Hobson?” she asked Derek, picking a piece of imaginary fluff off his jacket.

I found I had to drag my eyes away from her slender frame, encased in a white silk blouse and black jacket and skirt. I didn’t even have time to wonder if they were stockings or tights that she was wearing before she turned to look at me and as she spoke, my ears shut down. All my brain activity was focused on the visuals.

All I heard was, “I’m Lily…” before I just saw the red lips moving, almost in slow motion, the pale skin and heavy mascara around the eyes that were a vivid almost emerald green. She looked in her early forties. Her jet black hair was cut short, in a pixie style that suited her facial structure with her high cheekbones and flawless skin.

At last my brain caught up as I realised she was asking me if the overalls were my normal attire.

“What is the problem with overalls?” I asked, confused, but realising I hadn’t been paying attention to what Lily had been saying. She sighed in such a way that I knew it was my fault she was exasperated. I can’t explain what was going through my head but I knew things were going to be difficult. I’d never worked with a woman boss before. I was in a male-dominated career and generally hung out with the guys. I couldn’t explain why but Lily made me feel uncomfortable.

Derek quickly made his excuses and left and as I glanced over at Lily, I saw she seemed to be checking me out. She looked up, smiled and suggested I show her where to get changed into her overalls, since if she was going to be shadowing me, she’d better look the part.

As we walked down the corridor, she attempted to reassure me that it was purely a fact-finding exercise and she wouldn’t be interfering with how I ran the team but I was on edge. I’d heard the rumours about restructuring and redundancies. Though my team always met its targets, as the youngest project manager and last in, I knew my team would be scrutinised and I was in the firing line.

I led her into the changing rooms and told her I'd go and find her something more suitable for the factory floor. I got a new set of the smallest overalls we had and a pair of boots from the stores and walked back into the changing room. As I walked in I stopped short. She was bending over, having just unzipped her skirt and was sliding it down her legs. God, she looked attractive; trim, petite, her black hair in stark contrast to the pale, almost luminescent white skin. The little lacy white bra covering her small boobs, a 30b at most I reckoned, along with matching lacy panties and hold-ups.

I smiled at her and handed the overalls and boots to her, trying to cover up the fact I’d been staring at her but it obviously hadn’t worked as she stood there, hands on hips looking at me. I could feel the tension in the air as it looked as if she was about to say something then relaxed, said “Thanks,” and took the clothing off me, getting dressed quickly and following me outside.

She stood a little bit behind me as I oversaw the team. I found it so hard to concentrate. I’d been single for six months; ever since my boyfriend had accidentally texted a naked picture of himself to me when I was at work by mistake with the message ‘K is on nightshift… cum over here now!’ It had been a hard breakup and I had buried myself in my work.

Now, however thoughts kept flashing into my head of Lily, stripped to her underwear, those pert little tits in that lacy bra. I could smell her perfume as she moved around, writing notes as she watched the team in action. I started fantasising, imagining her naked. “What is wrong with me?” I thought. I’d been with a woman before, a drunken experiment while I was at university but I’d always been straight. But still, thoughts kept creeping into my head. Wondering what she was like in bed. Was she still the boss in the bedroom as well as the boardroom?

Other than that, the rest of the shift went pretty smoothly considering she was there, watching both me and the team. I could tell she was freaking some of the guys out but she kept back, didn’t interfere, just watching and taking notes.

As the shift ended, she turned to me and asked if I had time to go over a few things she’d observed and wanted clarification on before she wrote her report.

“Of course,” I replied, though inside I was thrown. I expected her to ask a lot more questions and get a real understanding of what we were doing. I was now pretty sure we were for the chop and this was just a cosmetic exercise. Derek had said she’d be shadowing us for a week and now she was finished after less than half a shift.

“Good,” she said, smiling, her head cocked to one side. “Let’s go and get changed out of these,” as she fingered at the overall material while pulling a face.

As the door of the changing room shut behind us, she dropped her pad onto the bench and as I turned to see what the noise was, she stretched and looking at me, began unbuttoning the overalls.

“You run a good team,” she began. “It’s too bad they won’t be together much longer.”

“Now wait a minute,” I interrupted, “You can’t make a decision to shut down our team on the basis of a couple of hours observation.”

“It’s not based on a couple of hours observation,” she replied, as she let her overalls drop to the floor. I was finding it hard to argue with a woman who was now standing in front of me, wearing just a lacy silk bra and panties and hold-up stockings.

“The company has been told to make economies. I’ve had to make tough decisions.” She paused, running her eyes up and down my body before looking me in the face. “I’ve been told to cut a team. You haven’t convinced me as to why it shouldn’t be you. You haven’t shown me what you can do.”

KylieKennt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KylieKennt

I watched open mouthed as she sat on the bench, legs slightly parted, leaning backwards, arms stretched out behind her. My mind swirled in confusion. Was she really telling me that either I seduce her or be fired?

“Lost for words?” she asked in a mildly flirtatious manner, smiling as she watched me. “You really need to put that tongue to better use if you are going to impress me.”

This is crazy I thought. She can’t make me do this. Go to Derek and complain I told myself. If I tell him she is blackmailing me to have sex with her or she will fire me, he’s bound to do something. But even as I thought this, I found myself licking my lips, and slowly popping the top button of my overalls.

“What am I doing?” I asked myself as I let the overalls slide down my slim frame. As I kicked off the boots and stood for a second, wishing I was wearing something a bit more flattering than the plain black cotton bra and panties, I took a deep breath and resigned myself to whoring myself out to keep my job.

I slowly took a step towards her. She arched her back and parted her legs more, watching me like a cat and as I took another step towards her. I swallowed and looked her in the eyes. Her eyes glistened with lust and excitement. This was a woman who knew what she wanted. She looked at the floor then back at me. The meaning was clear.

As I knelt between her legs on the cold linoleum floor, her smile turned into a grin. Her lips opened and I saw the gleam of white teeth as she raised her head and ran her fingers through her hair, stretching again, her breasts pushed out, her stomach muscles flexing as she spread her legs wide open.

I looked down and saw the tiny triangle of lace material covering her crotch. Placing my hands on her knees, I leant in and ran my tongue gently over the lace. She moaned softly in appreciation, encouraging me to go further. I moved my head closer and ran my tongue along her pantie-covered slit, feeling the dampness gathered in them already.

I moved my fingers to grip the waistband of her panties but she hissed, “Use your teeth you fucking slut!” and I stiffened. A fucking slut. That was all I was to her. I glanced up at her, her eyes blazing as she looked down at me kneeling between her spread legs. “You heard me,” she said in a tone betraying at least a little malice.

I closed my eyes, lowered my head and ran my mouth over her covered crotch. The aroma of lust and desire filled my nostrils and was making my own panties damp with excitement. I gripped the front of the waistband with my teeth and pulled. She lifted her bum off the bench allowing the panties to slide down her thighs before I let go off them, allowing them to fall to the floor around her ankles.

I turned back to her. Her legs spread open again, revealing a neatly trimmed triangle of dark matted pubic hair above her slit, which I could see was already slick with her juices. I ran my fingers along her stockings, then over her silky smooth inner thighs and as I parted her lips with my thumbs, I flicked my tongue over the tip of her clit which was just peeking out of it’s hood. “Mmmm,” she groaned softly before running her fingers over my hair.

As I continued to circle her clit with my tongue, she pulled the hairband from my hair, allowing my hair to fall down around my shoulders. I felt her fingers twisting through my hair when suddenly she gripped it hard and pushed my head closer into her, pushing my face against her wet pussy.

“Harder, deeper you slut,” she ordered as she began to grind herself against my face. My nose was pressed against her clit and my tongue began probing the entrance to her pussy. The hot wet hole tasted divine. As I lapped at the sweet honey nectar, I could tell she wanted my tongue inside her.

I shoved my tongue inside her, swirling it around, mouth pressed against her pussy as my fingers moved round, spreading her ass cheeks as she slid herself down the bench, letting her ass hang over the edge. Her juices were flowing freely out of her, coating my chin as well as running down her ass crack. The little bird cries I could hear coming from her signalling I was doing a good job.

I coated the tip of my index finger with her pussy juices and circled the tight little rosebud sphincter as my hand moved along her ass crack. Her cries turned into a deep guttural moan as I slowly pushed my finger a little way inside her ass.

At the same time, I moved my face a little, allowing me to play with her clit with my tongue and crossing my first two fingers of my other hand together, I forced them into her pussy, curling them around inside, the knuckles in my fingers pressed against the soft velvet walls.

I could tell she was getting closer now as I began fucking her in both holes, building up a steady rhythm. As the finger pushed deeper into her ass, the two fingers in her pussy were pulled back to the entrance. Then, as I withdrew the finger out of her ass, I shoved the two fingers back inside her pussy; hard, fast and deep. Fucking her hard, hearing my fingers squelch as I slammed them into her. She may think I was a slut but I was going to fuck her as hard as I could.

She wrapped her legs behind my head, pressing my face into her as she lay back on the bench, her own hands pawing at her tits, scooping them out of her bra. I could see her roll her fingers over them, the dark red nipples hard and pointy as she stretched them, pulling at them.

Her hips began bucking against the bench as I continued to fuck her. My face was covered in a sheen of pussy juice. My hands slippery as the juices pooled on the bench beneath her. She tossed her head from side to side, panting, her little bird cries getting more and more breathless before with a shriek she went rigid. Her thighs gripping my head in a vice. She wailed as the orgasm broke over her. I continued fucking her. The fingers going in and out hard, slamming into her as she spasmed her way through the orgasm. After what seemed like an eternity she collapsed back onto the bench. Her feet dropping to the floor as she flopped onto the bench.

I let my fingers slide slowly out of her. Still kneeling I looked at her and brought my fingers up to my mouth, slowly sucking first one hand then the other clean. The sweet nectar and dark musk combining on my tongue.

“Not bad” she said, looking at me as she finally sat up. She looked down at the pool of cum juices on the bench and smeared over her thighs and, smiling, she stood up and ordered, “Clean me up. Use that tongue of yours to lick me clean.”

She stood, legs parted and watched as I crawled beneath her and run my tongue along her thighs, tasting her juices again as I slurped and licked her thighs, ass and pussy clean. The aroma of her sex in her pubic hair was so strong even after licking my way through it. At last, I sat back on my heels.

“Now the bench,” she ordered as she reached for her panties and put them on. I knelt, lapping at the bench like a cat as I scooped up the puddle of cum juice with my tongue. By the time I was finished, she was fully dressed and buttoning the final button on her blouse.

She walked over to me, putting her hand under my chin and tilting my head up to look at her. She bent her head and kissed me on the lips as I knelt there. Tasting herself on me for the first time.

“Well,” she said. “The good news is, I have decided to recommend that we do not make your team redundant.” She paused, smiling at me. I smiled back, relieved that I still had a job.

“However,” she continued, “I will be putting you on special measures. I will be keeping your team under close supervision and will be monitoring you very closely.” She stepped closer to me, my face almost pressed into her pussy with just the material of her skirt between us. “I think there will have to be quite a few more sessions like today before I am satisfied with you.” With that she turned and opened the door.

At the door, she paused, turned, looked at me still kneeling on the floor in my bra and panties and snapped, “And for god’s sake buy some proper underwear.” And with that the door slammed shut behind her.

As I knelt there, while part of me was disgusted at what I had just been forced to do, the rest of me was already deciding what underwear to wear tomorrow.

Published 
Written by deviantsusie
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments