Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

How Fascinating - Part 6

"Marie wakes up in bed with Tammy, on her fifth morning in the village."

38
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
2.8k words 2.8k words

Marie Quinn had never in her forty-seven years woken up one morning in bed with a woman, until now.

The sleeping woman that the blinking and awakening Marie was looking at lovingly was fifty-six-year-old Tammy Rice and the bed that they were in was the spare bed in a cottage owned by Lee and Colin Purvis, both aged sixty-six.

The night just gone had been the fourth of a week that Marie was spending on holiday in the village, she was renting the cottage next door to Lee and Colin, but had not spent a great deal of time in it.

Marie was revisiting an area that she knew from earlier in her life, but had not visited for several years. Her intentions were to visit the picturesque villages and the historic buildings in the area.

Marie had managed to visit a castle and had toured some picturesque villages in the hills, but due to meeting Lee and Colin in the village pub on her first evening, she has been doing some things that she would never have envisaged.

Lee and Colin are a very sexual couple, and they also have a passion for the cane, both giving and receiving. Their liking for the cane went back to when they were both seventeen-year-olds at school, and they both got caned having been caught having sex together. Their passion for sex goes back to the same time because they have been together ever since.

Since meeting them, Marie has received a total of eight strokes of the cane across her arse cheeks, two on the first evening and six on her second evening in the village. Being caned was a brand-new experience for Marie. Marie had also delivered her first ever canings, ten strokes each to Lee and Colin one evening, and six strokes to Tammy the evening just gone.

Marie had her first-ever experience of lesbian sex with Lee, and she rather liked it. She had had lesbian sex with Tammy too, and the previous evening had culminated with Marie, Tammy, Lee and Colin all writhing on the bed together.

Tammy was bisexual and had visited Lee and Colin for sex and caning several times before. She was far happier receiving the cane than she was administering it. About twenty years before, she had lived with a woman close to thirty years her senior and the woman, an ex-headmistress, often took the cane to Tammy's buttocks. Tammy came whilst being caned more often than not.

After the sexual activity of the previous evening, there seemed little point in Tammy going home to her house in the village where she lived alone, or in Marie returning to her cottage next door. Hence, the slowly waking Marie was gazing at the still sleeping Tammy in Lee and Colin's spare bed.

Marie was wanting to kiss Tammy, but she also wanted to let her sleep. For now, she just gazed lovingly at her.

Marie could wait no longer, she gave Tammy a gentle kiss on her nose.

"Mmmm," chuckled Tammy, who stirred a bit but did not open her eyes.

Marie then kissed Tammy on her lips.

"Mmmm, I like waking up with you," said Tammy, slowly opening her eyes and having a stretch, before throwing her arms around Marie. The two women locked in a long kiss.

"Good morning," said Marie.

"Good morning to you," replied Tammy.

"How is your arse?" asked Marie, Lee had given Tammy six strokes in addition to the six that Marie had given her.

"It feels just as it should the morning after taking a dozen; why don't you have a look at it?" replied Tammy.

"I would like that," said Marie, throwing the sheet that was covering their naked bodies, to the floor.

Tammy rolled onto her front, and Marie slithered down the bed.

Marie looked at her new friend's cane-marked arse, and her thoughts were 'What a lovely arse' and 'It needs a kiss,' so Marie softly kissed Tammy's buttocks.

"Oh Marie, you kiss arse so well," sighed Tammy, swaying her hips slightly.

"You and Lee both have gorgeous bums," said Marie, of the only two female bottoms she had ever kissed.

"Yeah, Lee is one hot woman, and so are you," said Tammy, getting really turned on.

"Meeting you and Lee has opened up so much more to me," said Marie, in between kisses on Tammy's arse cheeks.

"So are you a lesbian now?" asked Tammy, starting to hump the bed.

"I think that I have become bisexual in the last few days," replied Marie, now caressing Tammy's buttocks.

"Are we going to keep talking, or are we going to fuck?" chuckled Tammy.

"We are going to fuck," replied Marie.

Tammy rolled onto her back, and Marie climbed on top of her. They snogged, rubbed their large tits together and ground their cunts together, Marie humping as though she was a man doing the fucking.

Tammy locked her legs behind Marie, this, with a woman, was completely new to Marie, but she was loving it.

They spun around, and Tammy was on top, the friction as their vaginas rubbed together was driving them both crazy.

"I have some strapons at my house, do you want to see them later?" breathed Tammy, as their bodies writhed together.

"Oh fuck yes, I would love to," replied Marie, getting close to cumming.

Sex without penetration by a penis, fingers, tongue or toy was new to Marie, apart from maybe a dry hump, but it was something else that she was discovering that she enjoyed.

The two women writhed together, and they both came. Not a huge cum, but certainly a cum.

They then got into a sixty-nine, and the orgasms were powerful for both of them.

In their bedroom, Colin and Lee had a morning fuck, and then Lee tapped on the door to Marie and Tammy's bedroom.

"Good Morning you two," smiled the just fucked Lee, when her tap was met with a 'come in.'

"Morning Lee," said both Marie and Tammy, in each other's arms.

"I trust you slept well," said Lee.

"Yes, but waking up was fun," replied Tammy, before kissing Marie.

"I imagine that waking up next to the delightful Marie is fun," smiled Lee.

"Did you and Colin sleep well?" asked Marie.

"Yes, but waking up was fun," laughed Lee.

The four of them got up, showered and had breakfast. Clothes were not considered necessary by any of them at this stage of the day.

"What do you have planned for day five of your week, Marie?" Colin asked.

"Well Tammy has kindly invited me to her house," smiled Marie, before kissing Tammy.

"I bet she has," chuckled Lee.

"You two girls seem rather fond of each other," observed Colin.

"Sometimes I think that I am going to wake up and most things that have happened to me this week will be just a dream," said Marie.

"Oh they are real, look at the cane marks on my arse," said Tammy, turning her backside towards Marie.

"Yes, they are certainly real," said Marie, gently stroking Tammy's buttocks.

"Maybe you two should get dressed and go to Tammy's house," smiled Lee, although she wished that she was joining them.

"Maybe we should," said Tammy, kissing Marie.

"I trust that Lee and I will see you again before you go home, Marie," said Colin, looking at the very attractive woman.

"Oh yes, of course, meeting you two has been amazing," replied Marie.

"Not fascinating?" laughed Lee, using a word that Marie used frequently on their first meeting in the village pub on Marie's first evening. It seemed a lifetime ago, but was something like eighty-six hours.

"Ha, yeah, fascinating," laughed Marie, leaving Tammy wondering what they were talking about.

"I kept saying 'how fascinating' when I first talked to Lee and Colin," Marie explained to Tammy.

"Oh, how fascinating," chuckled Tammy.

"Perhaps you would like to feel the cane again before you leave us?" Colin suggested to Marie.

"I am not sure that 'like' is the right word, but it would round off my week," replied Marie.

"Perhaps tomorrow night, your last night in the village?" said Lee.

"Then I would be driving home with my bottom burning," replied Marie.

"A reminder of your week," said Colin.

"This week is already going to be unforgettable," said Marie.

EmillyLoewe
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmillyLoewe

"Let's go and add to your memories," said Tammy, caressing Marie's backside.

Marie and Tammy got dressed, but the clothes would only be on until they got inside Tammy's house.

"Oh, Colin and I are out at the theatre tonight, so I am afraid that there will be no fun for you here," Lee said to Marie.

"I have to work tonight, but you can stay the night with me after if you want," said Tammy.

"I think that would be very likely," replied Marie, which would mean that only two out of five nights had been spent in her rented cottage.

They said their goodbyes to Lee and Colin, complete with passionate kisses, and then left for Tammy's house.

Marie collected a couple of items from the rented cottage, and off they went. Marie in her tight white trousers and Tammy in her shorts, neither with knickers underneath. They thought they were not dressed appropriately for late morning, and resisted the temptation to touch as they walked. Most villagers knew that Tammy was sexually active with both sexes, several of them from experience.

By the time they reached Tammy's house, although it was not a great distance away, they were longing to get each other naked again.

They snogged as soon as they were indoors, and then Tammy led Marie up the stairs.

In the bedroom, there was more kissing and Marie's trousers and Tammy's shorts were lowered. As neither was wearing underwear, their cunts got fingered.

"Do you want to do the fucking first, or be fucked?" Tammy breathlessly asked Marie.

"Well, I have never seen or used a strapon, so maybe get fucked first," said Marie.

Tammy removed her shorts and went to a wardrobe and brought out a box containing sex toys.

"Which one? They all have a clit stimulator for the wearer," asked Ta\mmy, showing Marie three strapons of slightly different sizes, but all very impressive.

"Um, fuck, they are huge," said Marie, who by now had removed her trousers.

"This one is about Colin's size," said Tammy, giving Marie a point of reference that they could both relate to.

"Okay," said Marie, touching the phallus.

"Do you want it from the front or behind," asked Tammy, attaching the strapon to herself.

"Um, from behind, please," replied Marie, about to achieve another first.

"Good choice, I prefer it from behind with these beauties," said Tammy.

"You look so sexy with an erection," chuckled Marie.

"Get on the bed with your arse toward me and I will fuck you with it," responded Tammy.

Marie did as Tammy said. She felt excited but a bit nervous, the thing looked huge, but she had taken Colin, and Tammy would know what she was talking about.

Tammy teased Marie by running the strapon up and down her arse crack, before holding it against Marie's cunt.

"Ready?" asked Tammy.

"Yeah, fuck me," replied Marie, wiggling her arse.

Tammy eased in, Marie was well-lubricated so the rigid sex aid slid in smoothly.

"Oh fuck," said Marie, softly.

Tammy allowed her friend to get used to the feeling before pulling back, and then easing forward again.

Marie thought that Tammy was right, it was about the same size as Colin, who possessed just about the biggest penis that she had ever taken.

Tammy initially fucked Marie with very slow and deliberate thrusts of the strapon, but gradually increased the pace. The clit stimulator was getting Tammy close to cumming.

"Going to give you a good fucking now," Tammy warned, gripping Marie's hips.

"Yes, yes, do it," replied Marie.

Tammy started thrusting much faster, and almost instantly had Marie cumming.

"Shit, oh fuck Tammy, oh fuck," shouted Marie.

Tammy was cumming too, from the excitement of the moment and the stimulation to her clitoris.

Tammy fucked on and on, this 'penis' was never going to soften.

Marie came multiple times, and Tammy almost as many, before Tammy stopped.

They were both panting, and Tammy slowly withdrew.

"Fucking hell, oh fuck, wow!" chuckled Marie.

"Enjoy your fucking with a strapon, did you?" asked Tammy.

"Amazing," replied Marie.

Tammy took the contraption off, and the two women kissed and cuddled.

"Do you want me to fuck you?" Marie asked.

"If you want, but you do not have to," answered Tammy.

"Yes, I want, but you will have to put it on for me," said Marie.

"I prefer it with a different one," said Tammy, getting a slightly bigger strapon, and showing Marie her cane-marked arse.

Tammy fitted the strapon to Marie and explained about the clit stimulation she would get.

Tammy got onto the bed with her big arse raised, Marie got behind her, and with a bit of adjusting of positioning had the head of the strapon touching Tammy's cunt.

"Now ease forward," instructed Tammy, and Marie did, and the large phallus slid in.

Marie's thrusting was very haphazard to start with, but she gradually got a rhythm. She was finding the clit stimulation to be distracting.

Marie made Tammy cum several times, and also frequently came herself, but found the experience strange. She liked being fucked with a strapon, but she was not sure that she liked fucking with one. She was not unhappy to remove it.

The women gave each other oral stimulation and then kissed with their faces each coated in the other's cum.

They eventually had something to eat, and as Tammy had to work that night at the pub, Marie said that she would go back to her cottage and go to the pub later. They had already agreed to spend the night together.

Marie got dressed and walked back to her rented cottage. This day was another day that she had not done any of the places visiting that were in her original plans for the week.

Lee was in the front garden of her cottage when Marie got back to hers, and they had a chat. Marie told Lee that she and Tammy had used strapons, and Lee agreed with Marie that she preferred receiving to giving with such things. Just the sort of discussion two women that only met for the first time a few days before would have.

Marie wished Lee and Colin a good night at the theatre, and Lee wished Marie a good night in bed with Tammy.

Marie said that she really must spend the next day, her last full day in the village, visiting some of the places that she had intended to, but she would like to see Lee and Colin again that evening, her last in the village.

Marie went to the village pub quite late in the evening, about an hour before closing time. She wore a blouse and a pair of jeans which were tight but not as tight as her white trousers. She also wore underwear on this occasion.

She perched on a barstool and chatted and flirted with Tammy as she sipped her drink. Anyone observing them would probably very soon detect that they were an item, although with Marie going to her home quite some distance away in the very near future, they were a very temporary item.

After closing, they walked arm in arm back to Tammy's house and they made love much of the night, but strapons were not used.

In the morning they were both sad because they knew that when they parted they would quite possibly never see each other again. They had only met a few days before, but they loved being in each other's company.

Marie was tempted to cancel her plans for visiting places and spend the day with Tammy, but Tammy told her to go ahead and do what she came to the village to do.

They had one last sixty-nine, and then Marie got dressed and left.

The forthcoming evening, and possibly night would be spent with Lee and Colin, and then she would be homeward bound.

Tammy and Marie exchanged phone numbers and promised to stay in touch. Tammy had had multiple sex partners, but few females had impressed her as much as Marie. Lesbian sex was very, very new to Marie, but in Tammy and Lee, she had found two wonderful lovers.

Published 
Written by PJH
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments