Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Ice Cream Girl Part 2

"Ice Cream Girl has become an obsession"

42
6 Comments 6
1.9k Views 1.9k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Every day of the following week, I drove down Jackson Avenue to admire that billboard and dwell on that afternoon. I would then go back home and spread the photos I had taken all over the bed. Slowly fingering myself to orgasm. Should I call or email? You only live once, and what could be the worst that could happen?

Eight days after that afternoon, I finally emailed her.

'Hi there, Jodie I am the woman you hit on last week. I don't know if it was a one-off for you or if you wanted more than an afternoon fling. After all, you did leave me this email. If you do want more than a fling, you can reply to this email. By the way, my name is Judy'.

I hit send and immediately felt a pang of regret. I didn't want to come across as a needy stalker. The trouble is that I was needy. I needed to experience her body again.

There was no reply that day. Nor the next. Day three, still no reply. Had I made a fool of myself? Day four, and now I had decided I had made a fool of myself. She probably had a real good laugh with her young, equally hot friends.

Since I hadn't heard from Jodie my life was getting back into its usual routine. No driving down Jackson Avenue. Back to mundane housewife chores. On Tuesday morning, my husband had gone to work, and my daughter's boyfriend had picked her up for college. They couldn't have both been gone longer than five minutes when there was a knock on the door. I marched to the door, ready to tell this cold caller to go away.

I opened the door. Stood there in cowboy boots and a very mini-denim skirt, a tight blouse, and a cowboy hat. Was Jodie looking fucking hotter than ever. I felt my pussy get wet.

"Good morning, Judy. Do you fancy spending the morning fucking? Your husband is at work, and I don't think your daughter will be back anytime soon."

I loved how direct she was. Grabbing her arm, I dragged her inside. As soon as the door shut, I forced my tongue into her mouth. Jodie responded by unzipping my jeans and slipping her hand down the front I let out a sigh.

"Whoo, you are dripping," she breathed in my ear.

Then she pulled away and undid her skirt, which fell to the floor. Her beautiful shaven cunt, slightly moist. Then she undid the blouse with those pert teenage tits, standing proud. In my thirty-eight years on this planet, I have never seen anything more beautiful as this teen model naked in my hallway, apart from cowboy boots and hat.

Jodie sat on the stairs, legs spread wide. I kneeled in front of that beautiful, wet pussy, savouring the hypnotic aroma. Slowly, I kissed up her thigh, edging nearer to my goal. As soon as my tongue licked the length of that slit, I was in heaven. I forced my tongue further into that heavenly place, urged on by her increasing moans. Then she came hard, her juices running down my chin. I couldn't get enough.

We kissed. Jodie my Ice Cream Girl, licking her juices from my face. "Let's go upstairs," she said.

She then led me by the arm up the stairs. Once we were in the bedroom, she pushed me onto the bed. In no time at all, my jeans and underwear were off, and her face was buried between my legs. I clenched the duvet as lust took over my body.

She worked expertly, probing deep inside my sopping hole, nibbling my labia, then quick flicks of the tongue over my clit. I screamed as I came harder than I had ever come before. Then, just as my climax was subsiding, I felt her finger enter my arse. I tensed, making my rectum muscles grip her finger tighter. My arse relaxed as her tongue brushed across my clit. This allowed another finger to be inserted. From deep inside, I felt a volcanic orgasm rising.

Her tongue was working my clit, and her fingers were working my arse. I again screamed as I was overtaken by the pleasure. Juices were gushing out like never before; my eyes closed and my body trembled. I can't be sure, but I think I might have blacked out for a moment. I had lost track of time and my senses. When I came back to reality, Jodie was by my side. Her fingers were stroking my tummy.

I caught my breath and said, "That was unbelievable; I have never had such an intense orgasm, no one has ever stuck their fingers or anything else in my butt.”

Jodie kissed my forehead. "If you wish to continue our encounters, I could show you and give you far more experiences."

I sat up. "There is nothing I want more. I just don't understand why a gorgeous young girl like you would want a middle-aged lover like me?”

Jodie straddled me. "You might be middle aged, but you are gorgeous and sexy. Don't ever sell yourself short."

With that, she pushed me onto my back, slid down my body, and started on my very sensitive pussy. It felt like little bolts of lightning were darting around my body. Moments later, I was having yet another orgasm. I lay on the bed, trying to regain my senses. Jodie looking down at me.

"I'm starving; your pussy is very tasty, but I could murder a bacon sandwich."

Still breathless. I said, “Give me a few minutes to recover, and I will see what I can do."

I got up and reached for my dressing gown but Jodie reached out and stopped me.

"Are you expecting visitors?" Jodie asked.

"No, why?" I replied.

"If you're not expecting visitors, why would you want to cover up your beautiful body?"

I felt my face slightly blush. "I've never; I mean, people don't parade around their kitchen naked."

Jodie giggled. "I'm very rarely dressed when at home. The Amazon delivery man got the thrill of his life the other day."

I was a little taken aback. Walking around the house and answering the door naked, I would have never entertained that, but now. Now I felt that tingle deep inside. Jodie was watching my face. No, reading my face would be more accurate. Jodie got off the bed.

"Shocked yet excited at the idea of exciting people with that beautiful body of yours," she said.

Jodie took my hand. "C'mon, then let's get those bacon sandwiches."

Moments later, we're both naked and standing in my kitchen. Jodie led me to the kitchen window. I am now standing in front of my kitchen window, watching the world go by. It was a liberating experience. Jodie, standing behind me, cupped my breast.

"A penny for your thoughts," she said.

"I'm just thinking about what my husband and daughter would think if they could see me like this."

Jodie began to kiss my neck, her hand cupping my breast as it slid down my tummy. Reaching my neatly trimmed bush. I let out a little gasp. Then Jodie's finger started to circle my clit. Her finger slipped inside of me, then back to my clit. Jodie kept on repeating this action. I could feel my orgasm building. When I was about to come. Jodie whispered in my ear.

"If your husband didn't want to take you immediately over the table, he'd be a fool that didn't deserve you. Your daughter would probably be in awe of having such a hot, sexy, mom."

With that, I came hard. My body shook, and my knees gave way. If Jodie hadn't been holding me, I would have collapsed to the floor.

Jodie led me to the stool. “I think you better sit down.”

I sat there, trying to get my breath back. Sweat was running down my cleavage. My body still quivered from my orgasm, just like the aftershocks from an earthquake. I suppose that's what it was. A sexual earthquake. I sat there, slowly coming down from my sexual high.

Jodie kissed my forehead. “I think that I should make the bacon sandwiches."

All I could do was nod. I watched this naked vision of beauty dance around my kitchen while she prepared our food. That slight but curvy figure. The small but pert teenage tits and that great arse. Round, firm, and, oh, so kissable. Was I in love or lust? At that moment in time, I didn't care. All I wanted to do was be in the presence of this teenage goddess.

"Food up," Jodie said. Putting a sandwich in front of me.

I hadn't realized how hungry I was until I bit into the sandwich. Having earth-shattering orgasms makes you pretty damn hungry. We ate in silence, with an odd glance at each other.

Once we had recovered our energy through the magic of the bacon sandwich, Jodie leaned forward and gently kissed me on the forehead.

I had to ask. "Why me? What does a gorgeous young girl like you see in an average middle-aged woman like me?"

Taking my hand, Jodie answered, "I see a beautiful woman who oozes sex appeal. Who makes me want to satisfy her in any way I can?"

I didn't answer. I did not know how to answer. I was having the best sex of my life with a girl a year older than my daughter. Jodie was scanning my face. As if she were trying to read my mind.

I still had doubts. "Am I just a fad, something to tell your friends about and laugh at?"

Jodie stood up and held my face against her pert young breast. Stroking, then kissing my head. She then lifted my head up and looked directly into my eyes. I could see the hurt in her eyes; a wet glistening in the corner of her eyes expressed more hurt.

In a soft voice, Jodie said, "I could never laugh at you. Yes, I know there is an age difference, but I love your hidden spirit. I want to set that spirit free; to show you, there is a wonderful world of sexual possibility out there."

KeilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KeilyCandy

Now it was my turn to feel hurt. How could I make someone so beautiful and desirable so sad? I kissed her, pressing my lips hard against hers. Forcing my tongue into her mouth. We kissed with passion, then Jodie climbed onto the table.

"Eat me; make me cum all over your kitchen table," she urged.

I obliged. My tongue was diving into that sweet honeypot. God, she tasted so good. I worked my tongue in and out, then sucked her clit. My fingers entered her pussy. Jodie writhed, moaned, and pulled my hair as if she were trying to pull me inside of her. I buried my tongue as far as it would go. Flicking and biting that swollen clit. Driving her wild. Jodie was so wet that her pussy juice was running down my chin onto the table. The table was where I would feed my family later. This thought drove me on. I put one, then two fingers in her arse. That was the final straw. Jodie let out a guttural scream and squirted her orgasm into my mouth and all over my face. I was lapping as fast as I could but could never have collected it all. I raised myself up and placed my mouth over Jodie's. She hungrily sucked my tongue into her mouth. We stayed in that passionate embrace for what seemed like an age. When we finally uncoupled, Jodie said.

"That was one of the best orgasms I have ever fucking had."

Her face and chest were still flushed, make-up smeared and her hair disheveled. She looked sexier than ever. At that moment, I would have done anything to please her.

"I think it's only fair; I return the favor," Jodie said as she climbed off the table.

I was about to climb on the table when Jodie said, "Not here; I know a room that will be quite naughty."

Jodie led me by the hand out of the kitchen and up the stairs. Past my bedroom.

She then asked, "Where's your daughter's bedroom?"

"We can't fuck in there," I exclaimed in my best, shocked voice.

Jodie kissed me. "Why not? The thrill of fucking on your daughter's bed will heighten the sexual pleasure for us both."

The mom in me knew it was wrong. The new lesbian slut that was taking over me thought it was a fantastic idea. Now it was me leading Jodie to my daughter's room. I opened the door, revealing my daughter's very girly, pink, and flowery room. Just standing there naked with my equally naked teenage lover had my pussy dripping. From behind, Jodie slid her fingers into that soaking hole of mine. My pussy muscles tightened around them.

Jodie pushed me onto the bed; her fingers never left my cunt. She carried on with her fingers as she kissed my neck. I was approaching climax when she suddenly withdrew her fingers. I was about to plead for her to insert them again, but they were already entering my arse. I let out a long moan as the fingers went deeper. Then I felt more fingers enter my arse. God, it felt so good. I only wish she had had a cock so she could get deeper.

Then I came so hard, the juices erupted. It felt like I was pissing. Jodie dove underneath me, clamping her mouth around my sensitive and dripping cunt. This pushed me to another orgasm. Jodie kept sucking and licking until I couldn't come anymore.

I rolled onto my back, panting heavily. By hand, I felt the extremely wet patch that my cunt juices had left on my daughter's bed. I felt only a small pang of guilt.

Jodie leaned over me and gave me a lingering kiss before saying, "I know teenage girls, and I bet that somewhere in this room there will be at least one fun toy."

It took me a few seconds to realize she meant a dildo. I sat bolt upright. "She won't have a dildo; why would she want a dildo?" I squealed.

Jodie just smiled, then asked, "Do you have a dildo?"

I think my blush gave it away. Making Jodie laugh. "Why do you use your dildo?"

I didn't answer. Despite the events of the day, the topic of Dildo's was embarrassing to me. Jodie wasn't waiting around; she was busy rummaging through my daughter's things. Then in a box on top of my daughter's wardrobe was a box. Jodie had it down and open on the bed before I could stop her.

Again, despite what I had been doing all day, the contents of the box shocked me. There were not one but four dildos, including one huge black thing. Jodie was enjoying my discomfort.

"Which one are we going to use first?" Jodie smirked.

"None," I replied sharply.

Waving a dildo of average size, Jodie said. "I know you don't mean that. I know you want to plunge your daughter's sex toy collection into that soaking cunt of yours."

Of course, she was right. Now the shock had disappeared. I was envious of my daughter's dildos.

Jodie then started to rub the dildo between her legs, using her juices to lubricate it. Slowly, she rubbed it around the entrance to her perfect, tight teenage cunt. Then slowly, she began to slide it inside her. I started to finger my own soaking cunt while I watched it disappear to the hilt. She worked in and out, in and out. My fingers are working on my own cunt at the same tempo.

Jodie removed the dildo from her cunt and held it up to my face. I immediately licked and sucked the dildo while still fingering myself. For the umpteenth time that day, I came.

Jodie pushed me onto my back. "Time to get fucked with your daughters, dildo."

With that, Jodie slid the dildo into me. Inch by inch, then once it had gone all the way, Jodie upped the tempo. My fingers grabbed the sheets, and I was on the verge of yet another orgasm. Then, to my surprise and disappointment, Jodie swiftly removed that wonderful dildo. I grabbed at her hand, trying to stop her.

She pushed my hand away. "Don't worry, I haven't finished with this yet. Turn over."

I did as I was told. I knew she was going to fuck my arse with this dildo, and I have to say I wanted her to fuck me hard in the arse with my daughters dildo.

Jodie used the juice from my cunt to lubricate my arse. When I felt her fingers in my arse, I pushed back.

Jodie smacked my arse hard. "Such a nasty anal slut."

This just made me wetter. Being verbally abused was fucking hot.

I felt the tip pushing against my virgin arse. With only Jodie's fingers and tongue having been up there, I relaxed and pushed back. There was a little resistance, and it was in. All the way in. It felt tight; it felt wrong. It felt fucking amazing.

"FUCK MY FUCKING ARSE!" I screamed.

Jodie obliged. Faster, harder. I was going to have the biggest orgasm of the day. Jodie kept the rhythm going. I could feel my cum running down my legs. Then it hit me. I let out a scream and collapsed onto my stomach, the dildo still in my arse.

Jodie slowly withdrew the implement of pleasure. Then she rolled me onto my back. Lying beside me.

She said, "It's only fair we clean your daughters, Dildo."

With that, Jodie put the dildo into her mouth, making an mmmm sound. Then it was my turn. I was sucking a dildo clean that belonged to my daughter, and had been up my arse. I was one perverse bitch, and I loved it. I sucked and licked that dildo clean.

I turned to Jodie. "When do I get to fuck your arse with the dildo, then lick it clean?"

Tweaking my nipple and giving me a kiss. "Sadly, not today. I think we better clean up before your family gets home."

I went to take the dildo from Jodie, and she snatched it away. "Not this. We'll just pop this back in the box."

"We can't do that," I said. "It's not hygienic."

That smile came across Jodie's face. "Don't you like the idea of your daughter fucking herself with a dildo that had been up her mom's arse?"

Perversley I did like the idea of my daughter fucking herself with that dirty dildo.

I got off the bed; it was trashed. The duvet was soaking wet with mine and Jodie's cunt juice. Jodie looked at me.

"C'mon, I'll help you clean up. What time do your family get home?"

"My daughter at about half-three. My husband after five," I said.

"If your daughter's clock is correct, that gives us forty minutes max to tidy up."

We just about managed to get cleaned up. Sadly, there was no time for a shower, though.

As I opened the door to let Jodie out, my daughter was getting out of her boyfriend's car. Jodie leaned into my ear and said, "Do you think he's fucking your daughter?"

Curse that bloody Jodie; she had planted another perverse thought in my head. Is my daughter getting fucked? If so, is her boyfriend as good as Jodie when it comes to fucking? With that, my daughter was at the door. She gave Jodie a smile and me a quizzical look.

Jodie held out her hand. "I'm Jodie."

My daughter took Jodie's hand. "I'm Kate."

Jodie smiled. "Nice to meet you, Kate. Hopefully we'll meet for longer next time."

Was my teenage temptress flirting with my daughter?

Published 
Written by Irishgurl1916
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments