Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

If Only...

"Two mature ladies spend the day shopping. What could be wrong with that?"

24
28 Comments 28
13.6k Views 13.6k
2.6k words 2.6k words
Competition Entry: LGBT Sex Stories
Nine o'clock Saturday morning. A comfortable armchair and my favourite ultra strong black coffee in my equally favourite coffee shop.

I had come into town to meet my life long friend Mel. I had known her since she came to work with me some thirty years ago and we had become almost joined at the hip, in fact, I probably spent more time with her than with my husband, Alec. After being made redundant we had gone our separate ways professionally but remained close friends.

Oh, let me introduce myself. I am Anna. I recently 'celebrated' my Fifty Seventh birthday.

Okay, celebrated is not really the right word because suddenly I had begun to feel old, as though my life had passed me by. The kids had grown up and provided me with five beautiful grandchildren but Alec and I had grown so far apart that it seemed we had absolutely nothing in common any more.

Throughout my life, I had met various people and even fallen in love with someone else but, like every other man I had ever met, he let me down.

I looked after my appearance and, like most women, did everything I could to hold back the advancing years. I didn't think I looked bad really, my skin was still fairly smooth, with only a few 'laughter lines' around my lips and small 'crows feet' around my dark brown eyes and, of course, I kept the grey out of sight with the aid of a bottle, keeping my still thick hair as close as possible to its original chestnut brown. I didn't smoke and only drank very occasionally.

I was also careful to eat healthily, maintaining my slim figure. I was a size ten, but five feet ten inches without heels!

What did please me though, were my breasts. Because they were small and I had bottle fed my children, they had not sagged. Maybe they were not quite as firm as when I was eighteen but I thought they were all right.

I never left the house without making an effort and today was no exception. I had chosen to wear a light, knee length dress, thick black tights and black suede, knee length boots topped with a thick, royal blue woollen coat.

I had arrived a little early and, as I sipped my coffee I became aware of a young woman standing at the counter ordering her drink. She was wearing the tightest white jeans and I became mesmerised by her perfectly pert bottom as she moved.

I remembered back through the years to when mine was like that and gradually realised that, as she stepped to the side to await her drink, my thoughts were becoming somewhat less than wholesome. I began to imagine her naked, what she looked like and what it would be like to touch her!

“Tight aren't they?”

I jumped, startled by Mel's unnoticed arrival.

“Oh, Mel, Hi!” I snapped out of my unusual thoughts as I stood to greet her with a peck on the cheek and a hug. “What are?”

“Her jeans,” she whispered into my ear as the young woman walked past on her way to the door.

I felt my face flush.

“Oh erm, yes, very.”

Mel was beautiful. Some five years younger than me she had also looked after herself. She was somewhat more endowed than myself but still firm with a fresh, young looking face and still retained traces of the soft sweet accent of her native Wales.

She joined me with a Café Latte, sitting in the armchair across the small, low table.

“Must be nice to be able to wear such tight clothes,” she smiled. “At our age they just push everything into bulges!”

I laughed.

“That's not true and you know it!” I assured her, “We are just a little too old for such styles.”

“Is that why you were looking so wistful then? No, I didn't think so.”

I frowned as she continued.

“No, you were wishing you could get into them!”

I felt my face redden and hoped in all sincerity that she didn't notice as, for some strange reason, that was exactly what I was thinking but not in the way she meant!

The rest of the day passed quite quickly. Mel and I shopped until we dropped and then had dinner.

We sat opposite each other, chatting as we ate, as we always did but then, Mel stopped and stared at me as though studying me.

“What?” I asked her.

She didn't answer immediately but continued to study me.

“What?” I repeated, a little puzzled now.

She frowned slightly before replying.

“You seem a little preoccupied. Is everything Okay?”

“Yes, why?” I answered.

“Hmm, not sure...” she said and then looked away, breaking the connection and lifting her fork to her mouth.

She was right though. For some reason I couldn't shake the image of the young woman in the white jeans from my mind.

“Mel...?” I began, after our meal was over.

She raised an eyebrow.

“Alec is away tonight...”

“Is he?” she simply replied.

“Do want to stay with me?”

It was not an unusual question, we had stayed over at each other's homes many times but usually by prior arrangement.

“Oh, erm I don't have any overnight stuff...”

“You can use mine, I have a spare toothbrush and you can use one of my nighties if you like.”

“All right then,” she agreed, “I have no plans for tomorrow.”

We arrived at my home a couple of hours later and dumped our bags in the kitchen and sat down at the table.

“Coffee?” I asked her.

“Please,” she nodded.

I took our coats and hung them in the closet whilst the coffee brewed.

“I like that skirt you bought,” I said, placing the steaming mug in front of her.

“Hmm, I am not so sure now,” she replied, “It looked nice on the hanger but...” and she reached down and pulled the red polyester skirt from the paper carrier bag beside her.

“Oh, it will look great on you,” I assured her, “Put it on, you'll see.”

She stood up.

“Okay,” she said and began to unfasten the skirt she was wearing and stepped out of it.

I caught my breath. She was wearing black stockings with a suspender which matched her black lace panties.

We had visited this scenario so many times in the past and I had never noticed before what she wore, other than from a clothing point of view but, for some inexplicable reason my heart was beginning to beat more strongly and an excitement was building inside me, an excitement I couldn't shake off. I watched the straps of her suspenders intently as they slackened and re-tightened when she lifted first one leg and then the other, stepping into the garment before pulling the bright red skirt up her legs and over her thighs to her waist, fastening the button and pulling up the zip before adjusting it to fit perfectly upon her hips.

“You see?” I said, trying to disguise the slight tremolo in my voice, “It looks great.”

Mel turned first to the left and then to the right, allowing the fabric to swing out revealing, briefly, the tops of her stockings.

“Anna, are you sure you are all right. You seem very tense, have done all day.”

She stood in front of me.

“Oh, I don't know,” I replied, “I have been feeling odd ever since...”

“Ever since?” she raise an eyebrow.

“Oh, damn it, since that woman in the coffee shop!” I blurted out.

“I'm sorry, I don't follow...” she frowned and squatted down so she was more at my level.

“Neither do I but she excited me!”

I was blushing furiously.

NoraFoxie
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NoraFoxie

Saying out loud that I was turned on by a woman was like a sordid secret that I had revealed.

“Oh, I see, the white jeans!” Mel's eyes opened wide. “You mean sexually excited?”

I saw a twinkle flash momentarily in her eyes.

“Don't spell it out, Mel,” I implored her, “It is embarrassing!”

Suddenly she took my face in her hands.

You have no need to be embarrassed, Anna. You haven't exactly had much joy with men, have you?”

“Well no, since you put it like that,” I stared at her lap, her hands preventing me from lowering my head.

“When did you and Alec last have sex?” she asked directly, raising my head and forcing me to look at her.

“Fifteen years ago...” I whispered, trying to lower my head again but she held me firmly between her hands making me look at her as she asked;

“Is that why you wanted me to stay tonight?”

“No...!” I protested, “Well, yes, maybe. I didn't want to be alone, please don't be angry.”

“Oh Anna!” she said, almost scolding me, “We have been friends for more than thirty years!”

“I know but...”

“But what?” she asked.

“This is something new, something different...”

“And you think I might be offended...”

Her words were like a statement and my face felt hot against the pressure of her palms.

I nodded as much as I was able within her firm grip.

To my utter amazement she leaned forwards and pressed her lips against mine.

“Mmm... Mel!” I exclaimed in shock and surprise, the sound muffled from between our lips.

“I... What...?”

“Isn't that what you want?” she asked, her lips still less than an inch from mine, her eyes twinkling mischievously.

“No... Yes... Oh Lord, I don't know!” I was panicking now.

Once again, without another word, her lips found mine but this time I didn't resist and accepted her probing tongue into my mouth. Before long I began to relax and respond to her, sucking her tongue between my lips and my own tongue exploring the hot recesses of her mouth. My breathing hissed through my nose as my heart pounded with desire for her, a desire I had not felt for such a very long time.

I became aware of her hand on my breast, gently seeking out my straining, aching nipple. Such was the height of my excitement that I could feel tremors building already inside me and a moisture forming between my legs.

I was overwhelmed by desire and not inconsiderable nerves. I couldn't deny it, I was scared witless!

Mel's fingers pinched my engorged nipple between her finger and thumb through the thin fabric of my soft bra and a thrill ran straight through me. I shuddered and gasped, sucking harder upon her lips and tongue and, pressing my hand to the back of her blonde head, pulled her closer to me.

Suddenly, she stopped, released my breast and stood up, grabbing my hand and pulling to my feet.

“Come on,” she breathed and dragged me towards the stairs.

I followed her without hesitation, running up the stairs towards Alec's and my room.

I paused at the door as she passed inside and stopped her. She looked back at me and was about to speak.

To hell with it, I thought and pushed her inside towards the king size bed we shared.

She pulled me to her and again pressed her lips against mine and, once again, I melted in her arms.

I became aware that she was pulling down the zip at the back of my dress but I didn't stop her and soon I felt the air against my back. Mel slipped the fabric from my shoulders and we parted for just a second to allow it to fall to the floor around my feet.

It was soon joined by my bra and she returned her attention to my breasts only this time, it was her mouth that pinched and nipped at my nipples whilst her fingers massaged the flesh of my small breasts as she drew me into her mouth, squeezing me between roof and tongue and stretching my aching teat outwards before suddenly releasing it and repeating the process with the other one.

My whole body was buzzing with the kind of sensations I had never felt in my entire life. I knew that if she carried on like this she would tip me over the edge in no time!

Mel knelt on the carpet in front of me and hooked her fingers into the waistband of my thick black tights and slowly pulled them down, revealing my white cotton panties with their moisture soaked patch showing through at the front.

“Hmm..” she moaned appreciatively, “You really are excited aren't you?” and touched her finger to my wet gusset, pressing gently and rubbing up and down the now prominent groove.

I tried to answer but all that came out was a gasp and a hiss of breath as I sucked the air into my lungs through clenched teeth.

My panties followed my tights, revealing for the first time, my smoothly shaven mound and, leaving them around my boots, Mel pushed me back onto the bed, pushing up and parting my knees causing my glistening petals to part and reveal the extent of my pleasure. I knew that I was open to her gaze and felt a trickle of liquid dribble down from inside me and over my adjacent, tighter orifice.

Mel leaned towards me, lifted my feet higher then ducked beneath them and slowly caught the errant drip as it reached my tight ring of muscle, her tongue collecting it from within the indentation and drawing upwards until she reached the source.

It was no good, I couldn't take any more and, as she licked and lapped at the sweet nectar now flowing freely from me, I came! The most amazing and strongest orgasm I had ever experienced.

As wave upon wave of ecstasy flowed through my body, tensing my muscles and forcing the air from my lungs in a prolonged cry off joy, Mel pressed her lips hard against my pussy, pushing her tongue inside and lapping at my clitoris until I was a gibbering wreck, twitching and jumping with every touch of her lips and tongue.

She didn't stop, even though I tried to push her away as the feeling became unbearable, painful even but then her finger entered me and for the first time in my life, I came again! A second wave of intense pleasure crashed though my insanely bucking body and my muscles screamed out with such a blissful agony as they contracted even more than I thought was possible and I threw my head back into the covers and howled uncontrollably as my back arched and then sank, exhausted onto the bed.

I lay still for a minute, panting, gasping for breath feeling as though every ounce of strength had been taken from me.

“Anna? Anna!” the second one louder as Mel's voice broke through the haze.

“Huh?” I said, “What?”

“Do you like it then?”

“Oh! Oh yes, it suits you. I told you it would.”

She stood in front of me, hands on hips, the big card labels hanging from the side of her new red skirt.

“And the blouse?”

I frowned.

“Blouse? Oh, yes, that is nice too, they go well together.”

“You hadn't even noticed that I had put the blouse on had you?” she frowned. “What is the matter with you today, Anna, you were miles away?”

I smiled, should I tell her?

“Oh nothing,” I answered, “Just a little preoccupied, that's all.”

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments