Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Introducing: Mistress Lena, Part 2

"It's time for this Kitten to switch things up a bit."

12
3 Comments 3
2.0k Views 2.0k
3.9k words 3.9k words

Lena

I never fully understood the appeal of being a Domme until this moment, right now.

Sure, this has been fun, and I can't wait to see where things head tonight, but still, I've always preferred the more submissive role. I love giving over control of my body and letting someone else be the authority over me. But my God, watching Grace sink to her knees in front of me has me feeling more turned on than I ever would have thought. And watching Mistress Eva submit to me this way... Fuck, I've never felt more powerful in my life. It's intoxicating.

"Good girl," I say, looking in her eyes as I run my fingers through her silky black hair. I gently slide my thumb over her bottom lip, pulling it down slightly as I tell her, "Open your mouth for me, Kitten."

Without hesitation, she parts her lips, sucking eagerly on my thumb as I slide it into her warm, wet mouth. I smile down at her, loving the look of her full lips pursed around my finger.

After a moment, I take a small step back, pulling my thumb from her mouth with a soft, wet popping sound. With the riding crop still in my other hand, I reach out towards her, softly running it back and forth along the exposed strip of skin between her skirt and bra. I trail the crop up towards her breasts, stopping to playfully swat each of her nipples a few times. The thin lace fabric leaves little to the imagination, showing off as her nipples harden more each time the riding crop makes contact, Grace letting out small whimpers with each hit.

I bring the crop up, sliding it up under chin, forcing her to look back up at me. "I want you to keep those pretty eyes on me," I say to her.

"Yes," she replies.

I almost miss it, but after just a split second, I pull the crop back again and land a more forceful swat than before on her right nipple, causing her to let out a yelp. "Yes, what...?" I ask.

She lets out a quiet grunt as the sting blooms across her breast. "Yes, Mistress," she corrects herself.

"Good pet," I say, giving her a sweet smile.

I turn and walk towards the sofa across from the bed and take a seat on the end. I cross my legs and rest my elbow on the arm. Gesturing with the riding crop still in my hand I command her to "Stand up for me."

She stands, obediently, never taking her eyes off mine.

"Take off your clothes," I say with no inflection in my tone.

I sit back and watch as she first removes her bra, freeing her perfect breasts, her nipples still red and erect from the whipping they took moments ago. She pushes her skirt and panties down to the floor and steps out of them, removing her heels at the same time.

I just sit there for a moment and stare at her through lust-filled eyes, taking in the sight before me. Her tanned, soft skin, long legs and ample breasts with the chain leash still hanging down between them. She looks so delicious, I want so badly to jump out of my seat and ravage her right this second. Not yet, I tell myself as I take a deep breath.

"Go lay on the bed, Kitten," I tell her.

"Yes, Mistress," she says with a playful glint in her eyes before walking to the side of the bed and climbing up on all fours.

"Lie on your back. Make yourself comfortable," I say. "Spread your legs for me. Let me see that pretty pussy."

I can see that she's trying not to smile as she adjusts her position, laying down on her back, spreading her legs wide, giving me the perfect view of her now glistening cunt. I can't help but let out a low, carnal groan as I stare at her, spread wide, just for me.

"Touch yourself, baby. I want to watch you play with your pussy. But go slow. Don't you dare come yet. And don't you dare take your eyes off me," I command her.

She lets out a breathy moan as she replies, "Yes, Mistress."

I watch as she reaches her hand down between her thighs, slowly rubbing up and down her swollen pussy lips, gliding her fingertips through her slit, stopping each time she gets to the top to rub small circles around her clit.

I close my eyes for a moment, savoring the sounds coming from her mouth, as well as the wet sounds coming from her dripping cunt.

"Good girl... just like that," I encourage her as I spread my legs and begin to run my fingers up and down my thighs, feeling the heat emanating from my sex each time I get close to my apex.

I stand up from the sofa, still watching intently as I reach behind me to unzip my dress, letting it fall to the floor, revealing my sheer, black lace bra and panty set with matching garter belt, still attached to the stockings lining my legs. I step out of my heels as I make my way to the bed. Walking from side to side, just watching still. Getting the view from every angle.

"Keep going baby," I tell her as I turn to open the top drawer of one of the bedside tables. I retrieve two sets of leather restraints and toss them to the bed, watching her eyes grow wide as she sees them. I smile at her as I move around the bed to the other table and pull two more restraints from the drawer, plopping them on the bed next to her.

"This is gonna be so fun..." I say with a wide grin as I grab her left ankle. She lets out a yelp as I yank her leg towards me, fastening one of the restraints around her ankle and the other end around the post of the bed. I move to the other side and do the same with her other leg.

I notice that she's stopped touching herself while I restrained her legs. I lean over the bed so my face is right next to hers and wrap my hand around her neck, squeezing gently. "I didn't say to stop rubbing your pussy, did I?" I whisper into her ear.

"No, Mistress," she whimpers.

"Then keep going, Pet," I say, releasing her neck.

As she continues, I sit on the edge of the bed and begin to slowly remove my bra, panties, garter belt and stockings, taking my time until I'm fully naked.

I climb up next to her on the bed and grab her wrist to pull her hand away from her pussy as I swing my right leg up and over her body, straddling hers, settling my weight on top of her thighs.

Still holding her wrist in my hand, I look down to see the ample wetness accumulated on her fingers. Pulling her hand up to my mouth, I slide each digit between my lips, one by one, sucking every bit of her juices off, Grace moaning louder with each finger I clean.

I keep her wrist in mine as I grab another of the restraints and tie her hand to the corresponding bed post before repeating the same thing with the final restraint on her other wrist.

I fumble a bit with the strap on the last restraint and when I finally get it secured, I let my character drop for a moment. "Got it!" I exclaim with a smile, proud of myself for figuring it out.

I look down to find Grace pressing her lips together, trying her best to stifle a laugh.

Back in character, I bend down, grabbing her face, pressing my fingers into her cheeks, "Are you laughing at your Mistress?" I ask, unable to hide the smile on my face.

"Of course not, Mistress," she replies with a touch of sarcasm.

"Mmhmm... You know bad girls get punished. Isn't that right, Kitten?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replies.

"You're not being a bad girl for your Mistress, are you?" I ask. "That wouldn't make me very happy. Don't you want to make me happy, Pet?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"Does my pet want to make her Mistress come on her pretty little face?" I whisper in her ear.

Grace moans back in response before saying, "Yes please, Mistress!"

"Mmm..." I hum. "So eager to please..."

"Yes Mistress."

I sit up and move my body up hers, positioning my pussy just above her face. "Are you going to make me come, Kitten?" I ask, hovering over her. "I want to get that beautiful face nice and messy."

Grace moans beneath me, raising her head to reach my pussy that I'm holding just out of her reach.

"Tell me that you want me to make a mess of your face, Kitten."

"Please, Mistress! I want you to make a mess all over my face," she practically growls.

"Good girl," I say, running my fingers through her hair as I finally lower myself down onto her face.

She immediately begins to ravenously lap at my cunt, flattening her tongue and giving long licks from my asshole up to my clit, flicking her tongue along my swollen bud each time.

This whole night has been so intense already that I know I'm not going to last very long. My legs are already shaking and I have to hold onto the headboard to keep from doubling over. It's only going to take a few minutes of this before I explode.

"Oh my God, just like that baby!" I moan as I look down and catch her beautiful golden eyes staring up at me as she savors my pussy.

Suddenly, she sucks my clit into her mouth, hard. She knows this is the way to make me completely unravel. Almost instantly, my body tenses and my hips buck uncontrollably, grinding on her face.

"Oh fuck, I'm going to come!"

I dig my hand into her hair as my back goes concave and I scream out in an explosive orgasm. Electricity pulses through my entire body over and over as she continues sucking, drawing out my pleasure as long as possible.

I have to stay there for a moment, clutching the headboard, unable to move a muscle as my thighs quake and my heart races as I try to catch my breath.

"Oh my God, Kitten, that was so good," I say, still panting as I move my body back down to line up with hers.

She's also still trying to catch her breath and as I bring my face to hers, I see that her lips nose and cheeks are red and swollen, covered in the evidence of my orgasm.

I stick out my tongue and lick along her jawline, up both of her cheeks before kissing her softly on the lips, tasting myself all over her.

I reach up to smooth out her hair that I messed up as I came and we just lie there for a few minutes, catching our breath, regaining our energy. We'll both need it, because I am nowhere near done with her yet...

...

Grace

"How are you doing?" Lena asks as she sits up, still straddling me. Her long ginger hair grazing my jaw as she leans over my body, her hands gently caressing the skin of my arms, still restrained to the bed along with my ankles.

"I'm good," I reply lazily, still coming down from the high of the last 15 minutes. Hour? Two hours? Honestly, I have no idea how much time has passed at this point.

Moor_Muffin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Moor_Muffin

"Good," she says with a devilish smile. "Because I'm not done with you yet, Kitten."

"Oh?" I ask, perking up.

She leans her face down so our lips are nearly touching. "Not by a long shot..." she whispers into my mouth before kissing me fiercely, biting down on my bottom lip so hard I can feel the indents of her teeth in my skin even after she pulls away.

"I've got one last surprise for you tonight," she says. "And you get to pick what it is."

I look into her eyes with skepticism. What is she talking about?

"I have something special in each of these bedside tables, but you only get one. Which do you pick? The table to your right or the table to your left?"

I swing my head in both directions, looking back and forth between the two tables. "The right, I guess..." I choose. Once again, no idea what I'm agreeing to here.

Lena smiles down at me as she lifts herself off me and climbs down off the bed. She slowly pulls the drawer open before turning to me with a wide grin. "Ooh... very good choice, Kitten," she says with a wink.

I lift my head to the best of my ability, trying to catch a glimpse of what's inside, but I can't see anything from this angle.

"Ah, ah, no peeking, naughty girl!" She chastises.

I watch as she walks over the door leading to the bathroom and pulls the belt out of a luxurious-looking black bathrobe hanging from the back of the door. With the belt in hand, she walks over and releases the restraints around my wrists. I rotate my hands, feeling the circulation pick back up in my fingers. She moves to the end of the bed, doing the same to the restraints around my ankles.

"Get up," she commands. Pointing to a spot on the floor next to the bed, she says, "Kneel."

I obey, sitting up and swinging my legs over the side of the bed. I move to the location she indicated and fall to my knees, staring up at her, awaiting my next set of instructions.

I watch as she raises the plush bathrobe belt over my head, wrapping it around my eyes and securing it tightly with a knot in the back. Everything is black, except for the tiniest sliver of light sneaking in through the bottom of my blindfold. But it's not enough to actually see anything.

I wring my hands in my lap, feeling anxiety sink in a little as I relinquish all control to her again, something I'm not used to at all.

As if sensing my unease, I feel her finger at the tip of my chin, lifting my head slightly. "How are we doing?"

"Good..." I say, but I'm unable to hide the slight shaking in my voice.

"Do you trust me?" She asks sweetly.

After a brief moment, I reply, "Yes, Mistress." And I do. Although it's hard for me to give in like this, I trust her wholeheartedly. I trust her with every piece of me. I know she won't hurt me.

"Perfect," she whispers in my ear before planting a sweet, loving kiss on my lips.

I feel her move away and hear soft footsteps moving towards the other side of the bed. The drawer opens and I hear what sounds like metal clanking against the wooden drawer of the table, but I can't tell exactly what it is. I hear sounds of leather maybe? Buckles?

An image pops up in my mind of what it might be and, to be honest, I'm a little nervous. But I'd also be lying if I said that the idea didn't make my whole body break out in goosebumps and wetness pool between my thighs just thinking about it.

After a few moments, she commands me to, "Take off your blindfold."

I reach back and untie the knot, letting the soft belt fall down to my lap. I raise my eyes to find her standing on the other side of the room, in front of the leather club chair, still fully naked, but now with a thick, black dildo hanging between her legs from a leather strap-on harness.

My heart speeds up at the sight. She looks the most incredible I've ever seen her look. So confident and so sexy. But, while I'm no stranger to a strap-on, it's been quite a while since I've been on the receiving end of one. And never have I seen Lena wear one. It's always me using me one on her. Which is how I usually prefer it. But looking at her now, knowing what's coming my way... My stomach is full of butterflies and my pussy is as wet as it's been all night with the anticipation.

I stay kneeling next to the bed as I watch Lena take a seat in the oversized chair, letting her legs fall open as the cock stands at attention.

"Crawl to me, Pet," she demands, curling her index finger in her direction.

I shift onto my hands and knees and crawl slowly across the plush, cream-colored carpet towards her, the chain leash around my neck trailing between my legs. When I reach her, I sit back on my heels at her feet and shift my eyes up to meet hers.

She reaches her hand out and brushes her fingers through my hair, "Open up, baby," she says gently, guiding my mouth onto the shiny black cock.

I part my lips and let the head slide into my mouth, feeling the cool silicone glide against my tongue. I bob up and down, up and down, taking more of the shaft each time I drop my head, letting my warm, thick saliva coat the dick and drip down to the base.

"That's right baby, take it all the way to the back," Lena encourages me.

I relax my throat muscles and let her push my head down, feeling the cock slide over my tongue, gagging as it reaches the back of my throat.

"Oh my God, Kitten, you look so good sucking on my cock," Lena says between heavy breaths. "Are you ready for me to fuck your tight little pussy?" She asks.

I pull away from the dick, taking a gasping breath as I reply, "Yes, Mistress."

"That's my good girl," she says to me with a smile. "Now get up and go back to the bed. I want you on all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," I say, making my way to the bed. I climb up onto the mattress and get on my hands and knees, waiting for her.

I feel her come up behind me, my legs already shaking in anticipation. I let out a loud yelp as I feel her hand pull back and make contact with my ass, making a loud smacking sound.

SMACK!

SMACK!

SMACK!

She spanks me three more times, hard. Hard enough that I scream out each time, feeling the instant sting, followed by warmth as the pain subsides.

"Mmm... Look at how wet this pussy is..." she says as she moves her fingers down to tease my cunt, sliding them between my lips, up and down, sending electricity through my veins each time she grazes my clit. I whimper and push my body back into her hand as she slides two fingers into me, rotating them inside me as she pushes them in and pulls them back out in a relentless rhythm.

"Do you want me to fuck this pussy with my cock?" She asks.

"Mmhmm..." I moan, pressing my face down into the mattress.

I feel her slide her fingers into my hair and yank my head up and back towards her as she says, "That's not good enough, Kitten. I need to hear you beg for it."

"Please fuck me, Mistress. Please!" I plead, unraveling as she teases me.

"Good girl..." she says with a smile as places a line of sweet kisses down my spine.

I feel her grab hold of the cock, lining it up with my entrance before slowly, torturously, sliding it in. My back arches involuntarily as she fills me up with her strap, easing it in until there's no more room. I let out a deep, animal moan as she pulls back and pushes forward again, with more force, feeling my pussy stretch to accommodate the size.

"Is that good, baby?" she asks as she continues building to a steady rhythm.

"Yes, Mistress," I reply between gasps and moans, surprised that I'm even able to string two words together at all.

Lena grabs my hair again, pulling my head back. "You're not allowed to come without my permission. Understood?"

"Yes, Mistress," I whimper weakly, creeping closer and closer to my orgasm.

Suddenly, she pulls out of me and before I even realize, she's flipped me over onto my back.

"I want to see your face when you come, Kitten," she says, as she spreads my legs and climbs between them.

She lines up the head of the dildo with my pussy again and pushes in, slamming hard into me this time. I can't help but scream out as she pounds into me over and over. I wrap myself around her neck and her waist, pulling her closer to me as our bodies writhe against each other.

"Please can I come, Mistress?! I'm so close!" I beg in her ear. I'm nearly seeing stars.

"Yes, Kitten, come for me!" She says as reaches her hand down to stroke my clit as she continues to fuck me mercilessly.

It only takes a few more seconds before my body tenses up. My toes curl and my eyes squeeze shut as my orgasm rips through my body like a tidal wave. Wave after wave, nearly knocking me out as she continues pumping in and out, pulling my orgasm out until the very end.

She collapses on top of me, our breasts heaving as they press together, both of us slick with sweat and trying to catch our breath. I can't even open my eyes for a good minute, just lying there, feeling her weight and the warmth of her skin on top of me.

After we both come back down to earth, she kisses me softly before easing the strap out of me and rolling out of the bed. I watch her unbuckle the harness and drop it on the floor as she makes her way over to the wet bar in the corner of the room. She grabs two bottles of water, handing me one as she makes her way back to me.

I sit up, pulling my knees up to my chest and drink half the bottle in one breath. As I drink, she pulls the sheets over me before climbing in beside me.

I lay back down next to her, cuddling up close, loving the feeling of her warm body next to mine. I reach up to tuck a fallen strand of hair behind her ear as I say, "Happy Birthday, Mistress Lena."

Her nose wrinkles as she laughs, "How'd I do?" She asks.

"Are you kidding me?" I respond, incredulously. "I'm still shaking! That was fucking incredible. You are fucking incredible."

"Really?" She asks.

I take her chin in my hand as I look into her eyes. "Really, really. I don't know how you do it, but you always manage to surprise me. And on your birthday!" I say with a laugh before pulling her in for a kiss.

As we lay there in each others arms, I let my mind wander, thinking of all the things I'll have planned for the next time we come back here.

And, believe me, there will be a next time...

Published 
Written by Violet_Rose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments