Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Lipstick

"A story from a female view point, a girls desire for her gorgeous friend..."

14
9 Comments 9
25.8k Views 25.8k
2.8k words 2.8k words
Recommended Read
Another woman.

At nineteen I was too shy to admit the desire openly, but it was certainly there. It was so real I could almost touch it. I would lie in my bed at night with a candle lighting my room, illuminating a huge poster of a beautiful couple who walked, huddled together arm in arm. As I closed my eyes and let my slim fingers slide down through the fine wisp of hair on my pubic mound to open the lips of my wet sex it was always the woman in the picture who remained with me. I could feel her blonde corkscrew curls on my inner thighs as she pressed her head between my spread legs, and I could feel her fingers opening me up. I would shudder as she worked at my clit with the tip of her tongue; and then I would cum.

She stayed with me until the candle burnt itself out. Then I would fall asleep.

I lost my virginity that year, but it would be another five before I was bold enough to surrender to a female lover for the first time. My friend Kate was the key.

xxx

She stood with her back to the wall about two feet from me and she stared into my eyes. She was beautiful.

She had dark shoulder length hair, set off with wisps of golden highlights, and it outlined her oval face. Her lips were soft and full, set in a relaxed pose which only hinted at a smile. Her eyes were dark hazel pools which glistened as they reflected the light at the back of the room. She watched me with a cool defiance, daring me to make a move.

I knew I had to do it. If I was going to take the plunge into Sapphic pleasure, then this was the woman I wanted to be with. This was the person I desired, craved and dwelt on. Male or female? This suddenly seemed of little relevance; this was the person I desired. This was the woman I craved.

Kate was one or two years younger than me, but she was more assured and confident. Where I had only dreamed of fucking another woman, and masturbated in my lonely bed each night as I imagined her between my thighs licking and sucking my pussy, Kate had enjoyed many female lovers, seeking them out, enjoying the thrill of bedding girls. There had been many a night I had seen her leave a party hand in hand with a pretty young thing stolen directly from some hapless Romeo.

Now she just stared at me and did nothing. She knew I was hooked and would have to kiss her on the lips soon or regret it forever; then I would be hers to do with as she pleased.

Kate was tall and athletic. She had a strong supple body made to take command of others. Her breasts were full, heavy and firm, pulled up in her tight top, thrust towards me. She hardly needed a bra and her nipples were hard peaks evident through the tight cotton. Thin straps of her bra hardly touched her warm skin between her wide shoulder blades and the swell of her breasts.

She told me how she used her breasts to subdue her eager lovers, pressing them into her playthings face and making her suckle until the girl was compliant and unresisting. She told me she could make herself cum simply by pressing a stiff nipple into her lover’s mouth when her mouth was wide, and holding it there as her lover suckled at her warm compliant flesh. She said she could flood her lover’s mouth with hot sweet milk and that made her cum; I wondered if that were true or fantasy.

I had imagined the scene over and over again; her breasts pressed into my face, the heavy round globes moving over my cheeks as I opened my lips, searching for her peaked nipples, her fingers gripping my hair holding me, making me please her. I imagined her tits, her gorgeous tits, and my tongue pressed to them. Now it was to be a reality. My hands were shaking as I reached forward and I gently placed my lips to hers.

Kate was soft yet firm, encouraging of my nervous caress, but still cool and calm. She made me do the work at first, knowing I could hardly complain later, no matter how roughly she took me, if I had been the one to initiate our union.

I closed my eyes and pressed against her. I parted my lips with hers and flicked my tongue just inside her mouth as she turned her head slightly to let me into her. I moved my hands up her body and gripped her shoulders as I kissed her.

For the very first time I was kissing another woman. It was no longer a dream, though reality seemed a long way away right then and there. I couldn’t deny it. My tongue was in her mouth and I was in heaven.

It was so different to anything I had experienced before. Instead of the hardness of a male body against me, there was softness, and the curves of a female. There were the heavy round breasts pressing against my own. There were curved hips bumping against mine. There was the swell of a girl’s belly pressing against me, and there was a girl’s tongue deep in my mouth. It all felt good.

I breathed her scent; an expensive perfume, and savoured the thrill of her soft wet lips, sticky with pink lip gloss, working on mine. I surrendered myself to the sensation and felt my pussy swell and dampen in my panties as she kissed me so firmly. I knew I was wet and slippery there now, in my cunt, my sex, my pussy, and ready for Kate’s fingers, tongue or anything she may have to offer.

Now she took control, spinning me around so that I was the one with my back to the wall, and hooking one hand behind my neck to hold me as we kissed. Her caress changed from a soft tender kiss, to a hard dominant probing of my mouth. Her free hand explored my curves. She squeezed my breasts and then moved down to pull up my short skirt to fondle my thighs and the curve of my buttocks.

I felt the cool surface of the wall against my skin as Kate pushed herself against me, thrusting her stoking clad thig between my legs, moving it up so I was riding over it. Then she withdrew her leg leaving me open to her and she quickly moved her hand in and slid it over my pussy.

She tore the material of my panties away with her hand. She drew back as she did it and her lips curled into a wicked lustful snarl. I had to open my thighs wide and lean back against the wall to stop myself falling forward. The lace material of my knickers strained in her grip, and then gave way.

Kate held the tatters of lace close to my face and looked into my eyes. “Open wide sweetheart,” she ordered, and she pushed the bundle into my mouth between my lips as I obeyed. The lace was wet with my pussy juices and I could taste my own arousal. This was enough to make me cum and I bit and sucked on the lace as my cunt tingled and clenched. My nipples tightened as if stung by ripples of electricity.

It was just as I had hoped it would be. Rough and urgent. An event where I was a passive recipient of the advances of a lover. A female lover who knew just what she wanted, and knew just how to take it. It was all my fantasies rolled into one.

When Kate took me to her bed, she tied my hands, and left me face down in the sheets with my arse stuck up in the air shamelessly. She spanked my buttocks hard with an open palm until I was writhing and crying out and my eyes welled with tears of release. I slid my knees apart so that her blows landed across the sticky lips of my pussy, and I shuddered at the gorgeous pain.

Maria_nice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Maria_nice

Only then did she go down on me. When I was a shuddering pleading wreak. She slid her tongue inside me, and I came hard on her tongue. The pleasure seemed to go on, and on.

xxx

Kate gave me away as a present to her two butch friends for a night, as a plaything, from them to rough up a pretty little thing like me.

I let them do it. Let them shove me up the stairs to their apartment ahead of them as they laughed at my round ass swaying in the little pleated skirt I wore. Let them run their fingers up my firm thighs to abuse the gusset of my panties already soaked with my juices. I wanted to be their plaything; I wanted them to use me in any way they pleased.

At the top of the stairs I fell forward onto my hands and knees and one of the girls reached up my skirt and pulled my panties down around my thighs. I tried to crawl away, but there was no way out, they were already upon me, holding my legs and waist, kissing and sucking my flesh. I struggled in their arms and screamed, which increased their desire and mine. One of the women took a vibrator from her handbag and shoved it into my cunt as I gasped with surprise. She turned the base and the shaft began to buzz and whir inside me. They pulled my knickers back up so the material held the rubber cock in place, and they made me walk across the landing to their apartment ahead of me.

My knees buckled as I walked. They laughed at my discomfort.

Inside their apartment the exquisite torture continued. The girls made me crouch on my hands and knees in the centre of the room with my belly thrust down, and my backside up in the air towards them. My short skirt hardly covered my knickers which still secured the active vibrator deep in my pussy. One climax followed another and they did not show me any mercy until I was gasping hard with tears of submissive joy, and humiliation, running down my face.

Then they undressed me and lay me on the sofa. They masturbated me with firm probing fingers as I pawed my round breasts and pulled and teased my stiff nipples.

The experience made me realise that the lesbianism was only one facet of my fantasy and desire. I also needed to be dominated in order to reach heights of sexual ecstasy. I discovered that it was pain and humiliation mixed with full on sex that made me climax the hardest, and which satisfied me completely.

xxx

The hard bodies of Kate’s friends had felt good against me, but it was Kate who really turned me on; a pretty ultra-feminine lover, whose dominant streak became more evident when she bedded me.

When boys saw her leading me by the hand they wondered and fantasised as to our relationship; neither of us matched their stereotypical image of a lesbian, and so they dismissed our behaviour as flirtatious; they thought we were trying to tease them, trying to turn them on. They pictured us chatting in the ladies room at a nightclub, when in fact Kate was pinning me with my face to the wall, with my slick dress pulled up around my waist and the muscles of her long slender legs tight as she drove her strap on hard up into my cunt to make me come for her once again.

xxx

Kate wanted to whip me.

I was nervous as we rode the horses that morning. Kate knew it. She flicked her riding crop against her mares flank hard as she rode ahead of me and I realised it would not be too long until I felt the same sting. My sex was gaping and wet at the thought and I ground myself down into the firm leather saddle to try to sate my arousal. But the driving rhythm through my body as my horse cantered made me weak with desire, and I knew I would be unable to resist her later.

We rode for an hour before making our way back, and then we left the horses to graze in the paddock with their saddles and tack slung over a fence. Kate put her arms around me and kissed me, opening her mouth against mine, and I shuddered with anticipation. She grasped my buttocks with her hands, kneading my flesh through the tight material of my jodhpurs to leave me in no doubt as to her desire.

“It’s to the hay loft with you, young lady,” she whispered as she drew back and stared into my eyes.

Kate had prepared in advance. When I reached the top of the ladder to the loft I could see leather straps hanging from the wooden beams where she intended to tie me. Silver buckles were gleaming in the morning sunlight that streamed through the high windows. She climbed up close behind me and pushed me forward from the ladder into the golden hay that was strewn across the floor.

Kate positioned me beneath the beams and made me reach up to them standing on tiptoes before she secured the straps around my wrists and pulled them tight. I struggled at first, and she stood back and watched me, clearly excited by my helpless situation.

I could not stop her as she unbuttoned my blouse and rolled up my tee shirt to reveal the swell of my breasts and she tugged at my erect nipples until I was moaning and pleading with her to use me.

She tugged down my jodhpurs to my knees and grinned when she saw I wore no underwear. My thighs were glistening, shining in the sunlight flooding in to the hay loft. She teased me, rubbing herself against my nakedness. She felt good, her curves evident in her own tight jodhpurs and crisp white blouse. She moved behind me and pressed her hips to my exposed arse until shivers of pleasure ran through my body, and I sighed.

The kiss of Kate’s riding crop against my round butt hurt more than I could have imagined, and I hung in my bonds until the initial pain passed. I shuddered and gasped. I had imagined Kate would go a little easy on me but how wrong I was, and now I was scared and excited, so heavily aroused by my situation and helplessness that my throat was dry and my belly full of tiny fluttering butterflies. If Kate were to slip her fingers through the folds of my smooth cunt she would find me dripping with arousal right then and there.

I don’t know how long she cropped me for. It seemed to go on forever. I closed my eyes and focused on the slow rhythm of pain through my body. I grunted each time the crop hissed through the air and my body tightened until I was hanging in the air by my wrists, writhing with each ecstatic blow and screaming out. Kate laughed sadistically, and I was thrilled to please her.

Once I was crying, and felt I could take no more, I felt Kate’s mouth on the burning flesh of my punished arse. Her fingers caressed my flesh and traced the welts and the heat radiating from them; the wetness of her tongue followed her fingertips. After giving me such a royal beating, Kate gave me equal pleasure with wet, open mouthed kisses that were balm on my burning skin, and made me wet with desire. The she spread my arse cheeks wide with her fingernails, and her final kiss made me cum. Her tongue was deep in the tight rosebud of my anus.

xxx

A month later Kate left for Paris, and I cried as I kissed her at the airport. But she writes to me; and each night I lie in my bed dreaming of her, clutching her letters to my lips and breathing in her scent as my fingers delve into the wet petals of my pussy, and I whisper her name as I cum.

Published 
Written by Anonymous
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments