Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Mina and Suzy - Chapter One

"Love at First Sight"

68
23 Comments 23
6.1k Views 6.1k
1.9k words 1.9k words

Author's Notes

"My name is Suzy Sexton, and this is a true story. Yep, every single word. It concerns my first meeting with my partner, Mina Murray. We are both on Lush, so you can check out our Profiles at your leisure. Mina and I have a shared enthusiasm for playing with a third person. <p> [ADVERT] </p>So, if, after reading this, you wish to join the two of us online, I will have succeeded in my mission."

I don't often get the chance to travel abroad in my job. Our clients are UK based, but one of them has a regional HQ near Amsterdam. And it's here I have been sent with documents to sign and proposals to make and to be given a brief on my company's next big project. 

My boss usually does this sort of thing, but this time it's me, and I am determined to make it a success. And I am also determined to explore the city of Amsterdam and its famous amusements.

I will be flying from one of London's main airports, called Heathrow. And by coincidence, Heathrow is where Mina's company operates.

With me so far?

Fast forward to the past >>>>>>>>

I'd flown on business before, so I knew the routine. (If you are wondering, yes, I own a butt-plug, and YES, it was safe in my check-in bag.)

For some reason, my booking entitled me to hang out in one of the Executive Lounges. In reality not as sexy as it sounded, but it was practically empty, so I settled there to wait for my flight.

I was presented with a glass of Prosecco, or Lady-Petrol as we now call it.

Some harrassed-looking 'executives' were fretting over their spreadsheets. There were two older women and, in the corner, a stunning-looking girl.

She was sitting with two guys in uniform, with lots of stripes on their sleeves.

The guys were deep in conversation, and the girl looked bored. I guess she was in uniform too, but she was undoubtedly no trolley-dolly!

I quickly took in sheer black stockings, a black pencil skirt (just above the knee), a white silk shirt, a black jacket, and black heels.

Yes, top-end private jet services.

Our eyes met. Then un-met and then met again.

I'm gay, so I am very aware of other women and their signals. This girl had a certain something, a certain poise, and I was reading those signals loud and clear.

I touched my hair casually, just to tousle it a bit.

Gamine has been my mildly androgynous signature look for a while now. A Pixie-cut is my hairdo of choice, and I am more than happy to hand wads of cash to Vidal Sassoon in Covent Garden to achieve my aim.

Oh, FUCK, Black heels had responded... a straightening of the back, a drop of the shoulders. A minuscule narrowing of her ice-blue eyes.

My inside bits were dissolving, and I screamed at myself not to blush. 

There were snacks and nibbles on display. The harassed executives seemed to see this offering as "Bottomless Peanuts."

I leafed through my presentation notes, willing myself to behave. 

Then she stood up.

Tall. I'm 5ft 7in, but she seemed taller than me, and it wasn't just the heels. Slim, naturally slim, she would always be this way. Some women are like that.

Blonde hair neatly tied back, I guessed long, when loose, very long.

My inside bits were conducting a mutiny.  

She helped herself to some snacks, a glass of water and then...

She looked directly at me and smiled. She was rightly proud of her shape. I took in the form of her breasts and her impossibly long legs.

Then, turning away from me, she glanced back over her shoulder as if to confirm that I really existed.

My flight was called, the moment was over, and I began the long walk to the departure gate. My inside bits were way out of control.

Part Two

Amsterdam Airport Schiphol.

Oh... ! The plane had landed, wandered around a bit, and finally let us all out down a long bouncy corridor. (I'm guessing here coz I have little recollection of any of this!)

During the flight, The Girl played many roles in the steamy hothouse of my lustful imagination. It got so bad (good) that I had to pull myself together (and wipe) and then concentrate on the presentation I would make later for my clients.

Now... the next bit will be very boring. If you want to plough through it, that's kind of you, but you are welcome to shoot through to the next bit, which is where it starts getting sexy.

A taxi to the client's offices. Complicated signing-in process. Waiting and then the summons to enter the inner sanctum. Japanese business people are incredibly polite, but the formality makes it hard to assess their reaction to my performance. PowerPoint, whiteboard and endless repetition.

(I did warn you that this would be dull!)

Ready to escape? Yessss... me too!

The taxi ride to my hotel was fast and fun. The taxi used the tram tracks, and we whizzed along. Soon I was in a lovely leafy street by a canal, and I could become myself again. Don't get me wrong, I am good at my job, and I genuinely enjoy getting my ideas accepted (and paid for!)

But there was the no small matter of The Girl and what happened back at the airport.

The door of my hotel room clicked shut behind me. (I love that sound. It that tells me I am truly alone at last.)

It was a 'boutique hotel', which means small but quirky. The room was lovely. Big bed, a nice view through the narrow windows and that crucial factor, the bathroom, which was compact but perfect for my solo needs.

The shower was simple. It had one of those enormous drencher thingies, which was pretty much it. I just let it happen... for hours (not really).

Quintessentia23
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Quintessentia23

Then the fluffy towels and a little detailed work on my intimate area, and I was good to GO!

But where!

Still with me? 

Part Three

A small bar, a bar stool, a vodka and tonic, and a view of a pretty canal bridge in the evening light. I was wearing a light summer trouser dress which had several advantages. No one would be able to see I wasn't wearing any underwear. Nor that I was gripping a solid chrome-steel plug with my anal muscles.

Another bathtub vodka, and I was ready to explore. The evening was perfect and all serene, and I felt all excited.

A sign saying Happy Shop led me down a narrow street, and soon, I was peering in the window of a rather upmarket sex shop. Inside were displays of lingerie and some gadgets that even I had not seen before. 

The shop was empty except for a gorgeous young assistant and another girl browsing the DVD section. In a flash, I took in shoulder-length blonde hair, a black crop-top and denim jeans that fitted her like a second skin. Long legs that just refused to quit, going all the way up to the tightest, pertest ass!

The girl turned, and our eyes met once again. Ice blue. Then a secret smile that I would quickly learn to understand. She handed me the DVD she had just taken from the shelf marked Lesbienne.

"This is for you. I'm Mina... Mina Murray," she said.

"Suzanne Sexton. But everyone calls me Suzy." I said as we shook hands.

My heart was pounding. The vodka was racing around my veins, and my mouth felt dry.

The DVD cover showed a beautiful blonde girl, presumable naked, wearing an iron collar. Another girl was standing beside her, holding a whip.

"We can watch it together if you like, Suzy, the TV in my room has a DVD player."

That's how it was. As simple as that. Mina led the way as we walked by the canal all the way to her hotel. 

Soon we were sitting side by side in the bar on the twenty-third floor. I was conscious of the pressure from my butt plug, which made the experience even hotter than it already was.

Once in Mina's room, we kicked off our trainers, sat side by side on the bed, and watched the film.

I had watched a fair bit of porn, but this was much better. It was VERY erotic. A story and good acting, and the women were so beautiful.

A girl had been kidnapped by The Mistress, and she was kept handcuffed and naked. The Mistress's maid often whipped the poor girl and had sex with her.

As we watched, Mina put her arm around my shoulders, which made me feel wonderful, and I didn't mind that a wet patch was darkening the fabric of my trousers.

Eventually, the film ended. The beautiful blonde girl was now a sex slave; a sophisticated-looking woman had bought her and branded her bare bottom with the letter S.

There was a pause, and then Mina spoke.

"Suzy. Go into the bathroom and get undressed. Put on the bathrobe and come and stand facing the window."

Of all the words of command, I have ever responded to so willingly, "Get undressed" has to be the most powerful. Once naked, I put on the bathrobe. It was pure white and all fluffy and luxurious. I fastened the belt and then went and stood facing the window. I could see cars arriving and people walking up to the reception area directly below the window.

Mina stood facing me and, without saying a word, pulled open the robe and drew it down over my shoulders, so my breasts were completely exposed.

"Move closer to the window Suzy. Let them see how beautiful you are."

Then, using the words I had just heard spoken in the film, Mina looked into my eyes and said. 

"Suzy, show me how sexy you can be."

I undid the belt and let the robe fall around my feet. My hands slid down my tummy and between my legs, and I began to masturbate.

Part Four

Once my pulsations had started, my body moved instinctively. My finger made sucking noises as I pushed them in and out of my sopping wet cunt. My thumb pushed up the soft skin covering the tip of my clit. It was too much sensation, but I wanted Mina to see how committed I was. Mina was watching, that secret smile on her lips.

Now the point of no return and my climax started. My juices were all creamy now, and I was cumming in long slow waves that just went on and on.

I had never cum like that before! Mina was holding me now. I think she laid me on the bed, on my side.

I turned to look. Mina was undoing her belt and pulling it out of the belt loops of her jeans. Coiling one end around her hand, Mina struck my bare ass with full force. I screamed. Mina covered my mouth and struck again as the pain took over all of my senses.

I never knew I could cum this way. This time my orgasms came in quick succession, and I lost count.

"Time for your shower now, Lil One. But I haven't finished with you yet."

She made me kneel on the wet room floor and pulled the plug from my anus. 

"Suck this, Suzy, lick it clean!"

Then she fucked my anus with her fingers until I had another climax. An anal orgasm, yet another first for me!

I slept in Mina's arms and fell in love long before falling asleep.

The End

Published 
Written by SuzySexton
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments