Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My neighborly encounter with Carol turned hot

"The summer season revived some past pleasures in lesbian love"

54
23 Comments 23
8.6k Views 8.6k
4.5k words 4.5k words
Competition Entry: Pride

Author's Notes

"Marie's love life was missing something. Her curiosity proved to be a turning point towards her happiness"

I turned forty this year. As a married mom of two teenagers, my expectations of real love, sexual gratification, and desire faded long ago. My husband George was a good provider, hard worker, and dedicated family man. Our love life was okay… just okay. I suppose I had almost everything to be thankful for! I read my share of romance novels, sometimes wishing I was the main character - Perhaps the woman full of lust, passion, and opportunity.

During summers, the local families would get together regularly for neighborhood parties. We all had swimming pools, kids, and expert BBQ-chef spouses. My next door neighbor and friend Joan and I would talk about our lives, family, and of course the neighborhood gossip. She was a close buddy and I valued her opinion. During the season’s first party, she and I were enjoying a cocktail by the pool.

“So you hit the big ‘4 0’ this year, huh,” she said with a wink.

“Yea, I’m getting up there,” I sighed.

“Marie, it’s just a number. You look great and I wish I were forty again. Look at you in your two-piece bathing suit. I haven’t worn one in over three years.”

I glanced down at my suit. Hell, I didn't look bad, I suppose. I was at the correct weight due to proper nutrition and exercise. My boobs were still perky, but not big. People also told me I was attractive and dressed nicely.

“Thanks, Joan,” I said. She was at least five years older than me but in relatively decent shape. More importantly, she was a great confidante.

Joan leaned over and whispered, ”How’s the love life with George? Has it improved any?”

"Same," I replied. "We make love, but I don't get into it. I fantasize to get off."

Oops, too much info, damn. Alcohol always loosens my tongue.

“You have fantasies? With anyone in particular?” she immediately inquired.

“No one in particular,” I quickly responded.

“Honey, we all do. Don’t feel funny about it. To be honest, it’s very normal and usually a transformational stage in our lives.”

Bewildered, I asked, ”Transformational?”

She lowered her voice, "Well, my transformational moment came last year, except it wasn't a fantasy this time. It's odd really.”

“How transformational did you get?” I leaned forward, “You had an affair?”

Joan whispered,” Do you know the girl who delivers our mail? It’s her.”

I don’t believe what I just heard. My friend had an affair with the mail lady?

Smiling, I replied, ”Get out of here. You did not.”

Joan leaned closer, “Yes, she and I had sex for the last six months. We see each other every week or so since she is single.”

I can’t believe what I’m hearing… my good friend and the mail carrier? 

Suddenly, my face became flushed. “You are now bi or perhaps a lesbian?”

“Sort-of… I’m bisexual or think I am. Let’s chat this week. I’ll fill you in. We should get back to the party.”

The rest of the afternoon was uneventful. My mind kept slipping to our conversation. My good friend was bi. My mail carrier was bi. My God who else? My thoughts drifted back to my college days – the few times at college parties where I engaged in same-sex exploration. Hell, I was young and probably drunk back then. I was always interested in guys, but also experimented in naked light play with several sexy female college classmates. It was hot! As we walked home George and the kids were babbling about various subjects and appeared distant.

Later that night, George went to bed and I sat in the dark study illuminated only by the TV screen. My mind wandered. Joan and the mail carrier's images danced in my head. I imagined them naked as they embraced. Their mouths and tongues explored each other. Their tits were nipple to nipple. What was amazing was how excited I felt. The more I thought about it, the more turned on it made me feel. I glanced down my nightgown to see two hard nipples shaped like pencil erasers. My body tingled. My pussy felt warm.

My goodness! I’m thinking of how I felt during my college escapades again. Stop it; it’s time to go to bed.

Joan and I had coffee at her house three days later. She and I both worked part-time so socializing was easy for us.

“Did I surprise you with my confession last weekend?” she asked.

"You floored me. I would never have thought you would have done that."

As Joan poured us a refill, she sighed, ”Honey, our marriages grew too routine. I had experimented in college years ago, so I did enjoy a woman’s touch. Besides, woman love is hot. Did you ever see our mail carrier?”

“Yes, I had to run out to the mailbox yesterday to get some letters out before she drove through. I chatted with her for a minute.”

Who was I kidding? I must have waited an hour for her truck to arrive to check her out. She was young, leggy, and dark-tanned. Her blouse exposed enough of a nice cleavage too. She was similar to one of the girls I knew in college.

With a big smile, Joan shot out, ”So you are hitting on her too huh? Honestly, what do you think of her?”

“I thought she was nice.”

I could do better than that. She is asking me for my thoughts about her new lover.

“She was hot. I liked her smile and personality. I could see why you would be attracted to her,” I said.

"Marie, she is twenty-seven years old. Her body is wonderful. Her tits are awesome, and her pussy is warm and juicy. She has been a lesbian for several years. She took a liking to me and we began to flirt... anyway it's a long story."

Surprised, I needed to know more. “Were you planning on leaving your spouse?”

“No, not really. I’m stuck. But this is a world of good for me. I was undecided for years. Once I tasted pussy again, I was committed. I initially thought of approaching you, but I didn't. Nothing personal." 

I can’t believe I’m hearing this! I always liked Joan, but not in that way…she’s not my type. Hell, perhaps if I knew earlier, Joan and I could have played. I must still have some appeal to females

I needed to know more. “You thought I was bi? What brought you to that conclusion?”

Joan smiled, "Honey, I knew you were sexually frustrated and you always ignored advances by guys. Plus, you were committed to George and your family. Also, you always compliment women on how they dress and commenting on their shape and legs."

I didn’t know what to say. Worse yet, I couldn’t prove her wrong. Perhaps it must have been obvious.

She continued, "I think you need to try it. It's not like cheating. It's like having a girlfriend to do things with."

Searching for the words, I stuttered, "Are you trying to seduce me, Joan?"

Smiling, she nodded no. “I think you are very pretty and sexy, but we are too close for comfort. Besides, I have a nice relationship going. I will tell you that you do have an admirer though.”

“Who?” I asked.

“Do you know that couple that moved in the Collins’ house last year? They are both attorneys. She is a short attractive brunette. Well, she was hitting on me last week and I told her of my involvement. She then asked who you were.

“What did you tell her?”

“I said I would introduce you two. I hope that’s okay. Her name is Carol. We have LeClair’s picnic this weekend. If it’s okay, I will introduce you then.”

Suddenly, I was sweating. I didn’t know how to answer other than a quick, “okay.”

The rest of our coffee session, Joan spoke of her exploits with her mail carrier friend. During all the time I knew her, we hardly talked about sexual techniques or private things. That morning, however, it all changed. Joan's detail in describing her younger friend was graphic, to say the least. She described everything from kissing, sucking, to dildos. I left for home and as soon as I walked into my bedroom, I stripped down to my bra and panties. The visuals Joan created were etched in my mind. I caressed my slender nipples and cupped my breasts pretending they were someone else’s. My pussy flowed with my juices. I masturbated repeatedly for at least an hour.

I was committed to attempting something new. I was unsure to what degree I would engage, but I hadn't felt that alive for years. George and I had sex one night and he commented how active I was. I shrugged it off to too much coffee, but as he fucked me, I thought of other naughty thoughts… this time involving women.

Sunday’s party brought the jitters. It also brought apprehension and doubt. I took considerable time preparing for the weekend event. I had a manicure and pedicure with matching colors. I took a long bath and shaved smooth, often taking a few minutes to caress my pussy. I dressed in a yellow sundress wearing platform open-toed sandals laced to mid calve. My cleavage was visible – perhaps too much so. I felt sexy and hot. Even George took a double take when I came downstairs.

“Looking good babe,” he said.

After we arrived, we mingled for an hour, but I heard from Joan that Carol hadn’t arrived yet. I didn’t know whether to feel relieved or disappointed.

As I walked to use the bathroom, a voice behind me asked, ”Marie, is that you?”

I spun around and smiled, “Yes.”

“Hi, I’m Carol,” extending her arm to shake my hand. “I believe you are a friend of Joan.”

Just then, Joan came running over. “So sorry, I didn’t see you, Carol. I’m glad you reached out to Marie.”

Joan stayed with us for a few minutes before running off. “Get acquainted you two. We will chat later.”

The party had a large volume of guests so there were plenty of interruptions as Carol and I spoke. That helped break the ice. Carol couldn't have been taller than five foot two inches. Her tight body revealed her excellent curves combined with her full breasts. Her body was tanned and accentuated by her floral sundress and open-toed sandals. Her shoulder length hair was meticulously groomed. Her finger and toenails were polished in stunning pink. She looked hot.

Carol smiled and said, “I talked to Joan and she thinks we have much in common and would be good friends.”

My God, this is sudden. Not sure this is supposed to work this way. Perhaps the alcohol is making us both silly.

“I agree,” I replied.

Lacking the words, I suggested we meet for coffee some day. As an attorney, her schedule was tight, however, she seemed willing to accommodate. By the end of the afternoon, we parted ways to be with our spouses and family.

From across the yard, we both made casual glances towards each other. She looked stunning as my mind wandered. I felt that warm feeling again in my pussy as the unknown taboo ritual had begun. I was glad I took the time to make myself attractive earlier. She took notice and it excited me to no end. It also excited me knowing that she probably dressed sexy to lure me in. It worked.

For days, my thoughts were driven towards her. I didn’t know what to expect but my orgasms intensified. My curiosity was piqued as I started watching porn… lesbian porn. That following Thursday, Carol texted me asking if I would go shopping. I immediately accepted and we met Friday for breakfast, followed by a few hours at the mall. Her choice of clothing and shoes were smart. She also shopped for lingerie, which, I helped her choose.

“I’m thinking we could head over to my house and perhaps try on some of these clothes,” she suggested.

Anxiously, I agreed.

Their home was a beautiful spacious single floor house set back from the street. We proceeded to the back sunroom, which offered a stunning view of the nearby lake.

“Sit down and I will get us some wine.”

As she left the room, I thought about my appearance - white shorts, laced sandals, and an orange blouse. I also thought of my lace bra and sheer panties. My heart pounded and my palms became sweaty.

“Here you go, I thought a nice Chardonnay might appeal to the palette.”

Carol’s jeans appeared as if she was poured into them. Her neat white blouse showed every detail of her voluptuous breasts. She was standing barefoot. We toasted and the wine flowed effortlessly. I was starting to feel the buzz, which helped relax me.

SonyaFire
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SonyaFire

“Marie, I wanted to let you know that I was attracted to you from the first time I saw you a few weeks back. I know that Joan told you that as well. I am bi, and have had several meaningful affairs with women over the past ten years.”

Taking a deep breath, I stumbled with the words, “I know. Joan and I talked. Honestly, I’m not sure why I’m here. I have a loving family…”

I'm not sure what to say or do. This is so odd, yet I feel the urge. I've never felt this conflicted in my entire life. I'm married now, not the schoolgirl I was almost two decades ago.

Carol sat next to me on the sofa. “I’m not here to cause you any conflict. If you are uncomfortable, we can simply call this a day of great shopping and good company.”

Carol paused and looked at me. “I’m not uncomfortable,” I replied.

The thought of her sitting only a foot away was exciting. My bare tanned legs were in plain view and I could not hide them. Her perfume mesmerized me and Carol’s neatly styled hair reminded me of a model’s hair. Her hand reached out for mine. At first, she held it lightly, but then our fingers were intertwined. Her other hand slowly touched my leg just behind the knee. We both stared at each other and I met her halfway for a short kiss. Again her perfume enticed me. I started to smell the sweet shampoo in her hair.

Our second kiss was sensual. Our lips locked and our tongues began to probe. Her kisses were as sweet as the wine we drank. My arms reached around her tight body as I embraced her. Carol inched closer and our bodies were now in contact. Our kissing intensified and Carol moaned with a throaty expression of delight.

A feeling of extreme excitement fell upon me. I was making out with a beautiful woman, whose body was pressed up to mine. As taboo as it appeared, the feeling of tits rubbing on tits was a turn on.

“Do you like?” she asked.

Without hesitation, I slowly nodded my head affirmatively as I kissed her lips. Carol placed her hand on my leg again, this time caressing me from my ankles to my thighs. She unstrapped my sandals and removed them. She massaged my toes and shifted her kisses to my neck and ears.

“Oh my God,” I cried out.

The feelings of ecstasy overcame every notion of moral obligation. I had crossed the line but didn’t care. I felt that warm squishy feeling developing in my pussy. My panties were sliding effortlessly against my swollen labia. Carol sensed my passion and unbuttoned and removed my top. My bra was slowly lowered revealing my firm tits and protruding eraser nipples.

“My God, you are beautiful,” she whispered as her tongue started flicking on my nipples.

“Oh that feels wonderful,” I moaned as her tongue danced on one nipple while her hand massaged the other one.

Carol then slid her fingers down my stomach and across my belly button to the top of my shorts. With the anticipation mounting, the slow unzipping of my shorts sent me into a sexual frenzy. Her hand and fingers slipped under my shorts and panties as she explored my awaiting pussy for the first time.

“You are soaked, Marie. Oh my God, you're soaked. I feel your luscious swollen pussy between my fingers!”

Her fingers were skilled at finding the prize. Some gentle probing of my pussy lips resulted in waves of pleasure for me. Her fingers then rested on my button. My clit must have been firm and engorged because she founded it quickly.

“Oh that feels so good,” I moaned.

Her mouth was now on mine and her fingers were deep in my pussy, I was fascinated by the feelings I had. My wet and slippery pussy made sounds I never experienced before. The first orgasm occurred in less than two minutes from the time she touched my pussy. My body shook violently as she pleased me.

“I’m cumming. I’m fucking cumming.” I cried. “Don’t stop… pleassssse.”

Carol, now worked up, immediately removed my shorts and panties. The essence of my sweet cum permeated the room. I unbuttoned her blouse to reveal a beautiful set of breasts. She removed her bra exposing her D Cup tits.

She had me lie back on the couch and knelt in front of me. With a natural motion, I spread my tanned legs wide exposing my fleshly pussy. Her lips and tongue immediately pleasured my pussy lips. I felt her tongue rapidly flick upon my swollen clit. Within a few minutes, I came over and over again. I was quivering. Carol knew what she was doing. I never felt pleasure like this before. My body was trembling as she meticulously, played my body like a fine-tuned instrument. Her bare breasts were beautiful as she proudly displayed her dark areolas and rock-hard nipples.

She motioned for me to sit on the floor. She lowered herself behind me with her back to the wall and opened her legs wide in a V across the floor. Although she was wearing jeans, it was blatantly obvious that her crotch was soaked. A wide swath of moisture appeared at the top of her legs.

“Sit in front of me with your back to me,” she motioned.

I sat between her legs and my naked back felt her big breasts pressing.

“Spread your legs like mine,” she ordered.

My legs spread wide next to hers as my pussy stretched open. Carol’s hands cupped my tits as she kissed the back of my neck. The feeling of her tits pushing across my back was intense. Her perfume was powerful as my senses reacted to my sexual desires.

Carol’s hand reached down to my pussy and she inserted her fingers into my drenched cunt. The sloppy sound my hole made was the only thing I heard.

“Oh this is marvelous,” I moaned.

“I am glad you are enjoying it, love,” she whispered in my ear.

Her other hand then reached around and entered me. I glanced down to see her cum-soaked fingers as they pushed in and out of me.

Carol then used her moistened finger to lightly circle my clit.

I was in sensory overload. As I watched her pleasure me, my sweet pussy juice drenched the carpet and dripped from her fingers. Her thrusts into my pussy created a soft, wet rhythmic sound that was only offset by our heavy breathing and soft moans.

Again I moaned,” I’m cumming Carol, my cunt is about to explode.”

After another two orgasms, my ass became sore and I had to stand. As Carol arose, we joined in a long kiss. I fondled her body and my hand felt her wet spot. She wore no panties beneath her jeans. They were soaked and the contour of her camel-toe was apparent to my probing fingers.

Carol let out a deep moan but stopped me, ”We don’t have time. I am not going to be alone much longer and I have work to do. We can continue some other time.”

“Can I get you off?” I asked as I kissed her.

Smiling and winking, she replied, “No, baby. But let me show you something for next time."

Carol stepped back and unbuttoned the top of her jeans. She slowly lowered them down an inch at a time over her beautiful body while keeping her eyes locked onto mine. Her sexiness was overpowering to me. Much as I expected, she wasn't wearing panties. She took my hand leading me to the couch where she sat down and motioned I sit in front of her.

“Watch,” she indicated.

Carol spread her legs revealing her long-awaited treasure. Her shaven pussy was a beautiful site. The lips on her inner labia were long and overpowered her entire vulva. With her fingers, she separated the lips revealing her pink underneath. Her vagina appeared large and wide. She was self-basting in her heavenly secretions as her glistening pussy was revealed to me. Her clit was pronounced and elongated, much like a mini-penis. Licking her fingers, she gently thrust them into her cunt. She could likely put her entire hand in if she wanted. With her other hand, she massaged her clit. Her entire body gyrated in pleasure as she self-pleasured.

“Are you watching,” she asked.

“Oh yes.”

With a rapid motion of her middle finger, she massaged her swollen clit to orgasm.

"Fuck," she cried, "Oh watch me fuck myself, baby. Next time you are doing this!"

After a few minutes of rubbing, she cried, ”I’m going to cum, I am cumming!!!!”

Her body experienced uncontrollable spasms as she climaxed. Still naked, I was overcome with passion and quickly brought myself to another orgasm while playing with my clit. We hugged for a few minutes before I had to leave. We kissed and I left. Before I got home, a text was already waiting on my phone. Carol was setting up another meeting. Upon returning home, I told my sons that I had a headache and went into the bedroom to lie down. I quickly showered and admired my body in the mirror. This is how Carol saw me and she liked it! I masturbated to orgasm.

What have I turned into? I just made love to a woman, or at least she did to me. I never felt this way with any guy. I can’t wait to meet her again. Am I a lesbian?

My neighbor Joan and I met the next day. I explained to her what happened. She was probing for details and happy for me.

“I told you that you needed a change. It’s not like you were with another guy – this is different,” she explained. “You should go for it – have fun.

Joan was excited for me. As a result of the discussion, Joan texted the mail lady upon leaving my house. "I'm going to see if I can hook up with her tonight," she mentioned. "Your story inspired me.”

As Joan left, I checked my phone only to find another text from Carol. “Can you come over tomorrow?” she inquired.

The next morning after George and the kids left, I once again retreated to my bathroom to prepare for my visit. Carefully I shaved, took a warm bath, and prepared my face and make-up. I selectively laid out my clothes on the bed. I wanted to look good. I put on a black lace bra under a black blouse. I slipped on a white skirt and sheer stockings and black two-inch heels. I did not wear panties. I looked stunning.

I arrived at Carol’s house mid-morning. As she opened the door, she smiled as I came in.

“You look radiant,” she said.

I stood in front of her and gave her a quick kiss. “Thank you.”

She stood similarly dressed in her black dress and pumps as if she was headed to work. Her figure was outstanding and once again her perfume made me light headed.

“Are you planning to go to work soon?” I asked.

“No, I just had to put on that appearance. This is how I dress in the office. I made coffee so let’s go to the kitchen.”

We sat and she asked,” How much time do you have?”

Smiling, I replied, ”As much time as we need.”

Carol got up and took me by my hand. She led me to one of their spare bedrooms where a spacious king-sized bed awaited with covers drawn.

“That looks inviting,” I whispered.

Carol took my hand and spun me in front of her. Since I was taller, I kicked off my heels to accommodate the first kiss. Our mouths hungered for affection. The lust and passion were about to be unleashed. As we kissed, she grabbed my hands and our fingers intertwined. Our kisses were sloppy as if we wanted to make up for the lost time. In a matter of minutes, our naked bodies were rolling in between the sheets. Our tits were nipple to nipple again. She used her hands to guide her massive breasts into mine. My pencil erasers stood firmly against her nipples.

For an hour we rolled onto the bed with her dominating the action. She liked it on top. We took turns eating each other’s pussy. My biggest fear was whether or not I could please her. By her moans, I soon realized that I knew her hot spots as I knew mine. My greatest moment was to 69 with her. We were in ecstasy as we both pleasured one another. Our hands and tongues explored each other’s cunts sopping from our love juices. We would break and stop to kiss – perhaps ritualistic to prove we could taste ourselves on the other’s lips and tongue.

For hours we made love. Orgasm after orgasm we challenged each other to explore deeper. I nearly lost it when I tried scissoring with her for the first time – pussy to pussy, clit to clit we pressed together. After five long hours, we stopped.

“Honey, I have to go to work… until next time? Okay?”

"Yes," I replied.

Walking out together, it appeared to any noisy neighbors that nothing ever happened. It was a casual meeting among friends. I knew better knowing that I just experienced the hottest sex in a lifetime. We said our good-byes until next time. Joan was right. This was transformational. I turned into a confirmed bisexual woman and possibly a lesbian. I would have a difficult time enjoying sex with a man again. 

As I got home, there were four messages from Carol asking about the following Tuesday. I started to check my calendar as I slowly rubbed my clit. 

 

Published 
Written by eroticcouple
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments