Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Naughty Girl Panties

"Sixteen-year-old Vivian and Cathy try out the "bad-girl's panties" game."

12
4 Comments 4
10.7k Views 10.7k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"This takes place a few days after the previous chapter. I do know that corporal punishment was once used at some Catholic schools up until the 1960s or ‘70s. As for checking underpants for an appropriate style, that may have been done at English boarding schools for girls. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Then again, maybe that is just one of those porn tropes that has taken on a life of its own. This is in September 1971"

On Thursday, Vivian Hannity eagerly awaited the arrival of her friend Cathy Morrow. Vivian knew they were going to participate in an unofficial tradition: the wearing of “naughty girl” panties under their Catholic school uniforms. Cathy had gone and purchased new underwear for both of them.

No one could remember when this practice had started, but it seemed to be a way for many of the girls a way to express their repressed sexuality. They were supposed to all be dressed uniformly. At this time of the year, they had their summer outfits of short-sleeved white blouses, light-blue skirts, white knee socks, and brown shoes. Underneath these, the requirement was that they all had to have ample white underpants. Of course, some of them donned something different in the way of underthings.

Since their school, the Mount St. Ursula Academy, was run by strict nuns, there was some risk in violating the underwear sartorial protocol. This was also unofficial, but the nuns would run random “panty-checks” to see what the girls were wearing. Anyone caught with anything but ample white ones would be taken to the “paddle room” and be spanked, first on the seats of the offending drawers, then on the bare buttocks.

Sometimes girls got paddled for some other infractions like poor grades or a sassy attitude, but the panty issue was the number one reason for a spanking punishment.

The girls who did this panty stunt often enjoyed the whole business. They liked walking around knowing that they looked chaste in their uniforms, yet they had slutty underthings hidden underneath. The cat and mouse games with the nuns were entertaining too. Finally, some girls actually liked getting a wooden paddle applied to their behinds; they got a sexual charge out of it.

Afterwards, the young females would be sent home, if they lived close enough, to change into proper drawers.

They would often have an aching need to masturbate, which they indulged at home while imagining the discipline they had just received. If family members were around, they would come back to school and try to do it in one of the girls’ rooms, or if they were really bold, behind one of the trees on the school grounds. Of course, others had to wait until they were in bed at night before they pleasured themselves with their own hands.

On this September morning, Vivian arrived early and waited outside the gate for her friend. She didn’t have to be there long. When Cathy Morrow arrived, she couldn’t contain her enthusiasm. “Cathy, I can’t wait to see what you bought for me.”

“Actually, there were two candidates, but I couldn’t decide on which one. Thus, I got you both of them.”

“That’s great, I really appreciate that.”

“You should see what I got for myself.”

“When can we look at them?”

Busy Bronx streets didn’t offer many places to examine women’s underwear, but Cathy was clever. “We still have a half-hour. If we go into one of the booths in the back of that pizzeria in the next block down, we could get away with it.” She cautioned Vivian, “Just be quiet about it. Don’t be squealing with delight when you see them.”

Once in the booth, with their slices and sodas, Cathy could see that they could examine the underwear if they were subtle about it. “I’m just going to take them out briefly. Remember, keep your voice down. Here’s the first thing I got for you.” She got it out and put it on the table.

It was a pair of lacey black briefs, and Vivian was impressed. “Oh, they’re so wonderfully sexy.”

Cathy said, “I thought you’d be impressed. Here’s the next thing.” She put the first one back in her bag. The next one was white and amply cut, but it was so sheer that it was virtually transparent. “Believe me, when you wear these, your pubic hair and ass crack are going to be very visible.”

When she put that away, Cathy said, “Some women used to wear these over a garter and stocking straps, which of course would show through panties like these.”

“I’ve heard of garters, but I’ve never seen them.”

“That’s because they have mostly been replaced by pantyhose. Or by thigh-high stockings that hold themselves up.”

“But I’ve heard that you can still buy them. Maybe we should try that sometime.”

Cathy giggled at that. “You certainly have a creative mind; I don’t think that’s ever been tried at our school.”

“Maybe we should be trailblazers then.”

“Keep in mind that we’d still get spanked if caught with them on too.” She leaned forward. “You know what some ladies used to do? They used to wear the garters without any panties. And the garters are open at the bottom, so basically their crotches would be exposed underneath.”

“That sounds positively wicked.”

“See, garters come in all different widths. Some are so narrow that they are little more than belts. Others are bigger, and come down to the tops of your thighs. But they are all open below if not covered with underpants.”

Vivian said, “I’d still like to get some, even if I don’t wear them at school.”

“Vivian, you are such a dirty girl, I never would have guessed it. Anyway, let me show you what I got for myself.” She took out a skimpy garment. “It’s a thong.” It was held regather with black strings, and the front panel was a small pink-and-black piece of cloth. The section in the back was even smaller. Cathy pointed to it and said, “This part just about covers your butthole.”

“It’s totally scandalous. I never knew anyone who had a thong before.”

“I think I’m covering new ground here. Now I propose wearing these on random days in the next couple of weeks. Be prepared for a spanking, of course; it could come at any time.”

“I think I’m ready.”

“Are you? I mean, I’m totally perverse and I like to be spanked, even though it hurts. Afterwards I need a good whack-off session sooner or later. But then again, I’d whack-off over just about anything.”

“How are we going to put these on?”

“Do it in one of the girls’ rooms when you have to go in there.”

“I’d really like to go to our lover’s rock again this afternoon like we did a few days ago. You know, play with our new underpants.”

“Viv, I already have that on our afterschool agenda. You’re are really turning into a very bad girl now.”

“I was wondering why we don’t use the Botanical Gardens. It’s so much closer.”

Cathy replied, “I’d have to scout it out some more. Maybe there’s something beyond the greenhouses.  Anyway, it’s almost time for us to get going.”

*******

After the third period, Vivian exchanged her regulation white panties for the lacey black ones. When she emerged from the restroom she felt very different from before. The smooth little black panel in the crotch of the garment was snug and tight against her cunt.

As she walked down the hallway, there was a spring to her step as she walked along; the lacey portions felt good against her hips and ass. Almost unconsciously, she gave an extra sway to her hips.

I don’t feel like a schoolgirl now; I feel like a mature woman who appreciates her sexuality. In her classes, she noticed a dampness seeping into her underwear. I hope this doesn’t become too noticeable, like I hope nobody can sniff the aroma of it. Fortunately, the moisture from her body didn’t increase into full wetness.

In the second lunch period – there were two very day – she met Cathy, who smiled and winked at her. Vivian couldn’t contain her excitement. “I’ve put mine on; how about you?”

“You bet I did, and they feel so nice.” She slid her hindquarters back and forth on the surface of her plastic chair. “It’s almost like being nude under my skirt.”

Vivian said, “I’ve been getting turned on today; I can feel the dampness going into them during class.”

“That often happens to girls when they try this for the first few times.” She leaned forward and said quietly, “You’re getting lubricated so a man’s penis can easily enter you.”

Cathy’s bluntness often shocked her friend. Vivian stumbled over her words at first, and then she said, “Well, of course, I knew about that.”

“I bet you did.” Her smile was saucy but her voice remained matter of fact. “It also helps another woman get her fingers or even her tongue into your sweet little snatch.”

Vivian tried to keep her wits about her but couldn’t quite do it. “Please, Cathy, it’s such a nice day today; we must make that trip to Lover’s Rock.”

“Relax baby, I have that all scheduled. I hope you can wait that long.”

******

When they arrived in Bronx Park, they couldn’t keep their hands off of each other. After doing some smooching, Cathy said, “Let’s get behind this rock thing. It will give us some privacy from prying eyes. When we get there, kneel down for a moment and raise your skirt. We can admire each other’s panties.”

Both were impressed by what they saw. “Vivian, those panties looks great on you. Turn around and let me see. Yep, just as I thought, I can see your backside right through that thing.”

NikkiBlondeJ
Online Now!
Lush Cams
NikkiBlondeJ

“And you look practically naked in that thong.”

“Look at the back; there is this little panel that covers my butthole. Pink and black; an awesome combination. Viv, we’re such dirty girls now.”

“That’s the point; we’re not girls anymore – we’re women.”

Cathy was on the tall side with fairly short dark hair. Her friend thought that, with the right clothes, she’d fit right in down in Greenwich Village or maybe even the East Village. Vivian was shorter, with longer blonde hair. At this point in her life, she could only imagine herself in The Bronx or one of the other outer boroughs.

They sat on the rock. Soon their legs were entwined, and their fingers were in each other’s pants. Cathy, as the more experienced one, soon had a finger on Vivian’s clitoris while her other hand stroked her vulva. A couple of times they mixed things up by grabbing each other’s buttocks.

Vivian was moaning, and she said, “Cathy, you are so good at this.”

“Well, let me arrange your hands, and I’ll show you the proper way to do this to me.” She guided Vivian’s hands into the front of her thong. Soon Cathy was saying, “Vivie, you really have a knack for finger-fucking.”

She giggled, “Well, really, it’s not that complicated, is it? I’ve had plenty of experience on myself.”

Cathy said, “Bad girls are always masturbating; they can’t keep their hands off of themselves.”

“Are you a bad girl?”

“One of the worst!” 

After a little more of fondling each other, Cathy said, “This is very nice, but we don’t have all day for this. There is a simple way to speed this up.” Vivian had an expectant look on her face. Cathy continued, “It’s quite simple; we have to use our mouths and go down on each other.”

Vivian appeared shocked, “How are we going to get away with that? And I’ve never actually done it before.”

“Nor has anyone ever done it to you, I assume. Come on, don’t blush, I have a plan. We don’t even have to take our panties all the way off.”

She patiently explained it to her friend. “We’ll just sit on the back of the rock. That will give us a bit of privacy. Then I’ll do you first. Believe me, I know what I’m doing. I’ll kneel in front of you, and I’ll just pull the crotch of your underpants aside. I will be your teacher; then you can do to me what I did to you.”

Vivian was visibly nervous, and Cathy said, “Try to relax; just sit back and let your good buddy do her thing on you. I think you’re one of those girls who can come pretty quickly with the right stimulation. I know I am.”

“Actually, I’ve been feeling horny all day, ever since I put this on this morning.”

“You see; you’re already halfway there.”

Even though she was at the back of the rock, she did look around nervously. “I still feel kind of exposed here.”

“You’ll be facing away from anybody passing, probably. Besides, my attitude is, ‘fuck them!’ ”

“Okay, let’s give it a try.”

Cathy knelt between Vivian’s legs and pulled the panties aside. Then she used her lips and tongue to work on the outer part of her friend’s genitals. Vivian had never experienced this before, and she was impressed by the intense pleasure she was getting from it. She began to moan and her hips moved on the rock’s surface.

Rather than describe what she was going to do, Cathy just escalated her muff-licking when she felt it was the time to do it. She used her hands to spread Vivian’s pussy lips, and her tongue went in deeper and she began flicking the clitoris. Vivian raised her legs and ran her hands through her friend’s hair. “This is so delightful; I love what you are doing to my clit.”

Cathy noted that she was not whispering, but using her normal voice. She seems to be losing more of her inhibitions. Cathy had never been penetrated by a man, but sometimes she wondered if being with another woman could be equally pleasing, maybe more so.

She was competent enough to know when Vivian’s climax was approaching. The other girl pushed her pelvis against Cathy’s face, and she began to rhythmically grunt with each thrust. When she came, she gripped Cathy’s head with her thighs and she cried out with something loud but unintelligible. Then she leaned back and panted.

Cathy gave her a few moments to compose herself, and then she said, in an off-handed kind of way, “So, how was your first pussy licking?”

“I almost don’t know what to say about it.”

“I noticed that you seem to have lost some of your – diffidence, let’s call it. I mean, you were pretty loud this time.”

As in the previous session, Vivian felt the rest of the world coming back into her consciousness. She did feel a bit embarrassed again, and she quickly pulled her blue skirt back down over her hips. “I hope nobody could hear me.”

Cathy made a scoffing motion with her hand. “And if they did, so what? They’d know that some chick was getting her rocks off but good.” She got up on the rock and put her arm around her friend’s waist. “Relax a bit. A girl’s first cunt-licking is as big a deal as her first fuck.”

Cathy’s bluntness surprised her as usual. “You’re exaggerating that a bit, aren’t you?”

She laughed at that, “Probably, but when I’ve done it with my first guy, I’ll report back to you with my findings.”

 “Isn’t it’s my turn to do you?”

“There’s no rush; get your bearings first. Do it when you’re ready.” Then they sat together and smooched for a while. “I bet you can taste your own cunt on my mouth.”

“I can, but . . .” She didn’t know what to say about it next.

“That’s okay, that’s one of my favorite things about all this.”

In short while, Vivian said, “I think I’m ready now.”

“Okay, let’s do it then. Kneel between my legs like I did with you.” She raised her schoolgirl skirt, then she moved the pink and black thong panel away from her crotch.

Vivian had a moment of doubt, “I’ve never done this before; I’m not sure about what I’m doing.”

“It’s easy, I just showed you.” She leaned forward and said in a confidential tone. “I have a theory about women; I think they’re actually born knowing how to pleasure each other.”

Vivian suspected that this was supposed to be tongue-in-cheek, but she didn’t challenge Cathy on it. Cathy had some additional advice. “Don’t be afraid to use your fingers as well as your mouth on me. And the clit; you must know this from touching yourself. Be subtle about it; put most of the pressure more around it rather directly on top of it.”

When she went down on her, the first thing Vivian noted was her friend’s taste. She had often tasted herself on her own fingers. This doesn’t seem that different from my own flavor. Maybe all ladies are the same in that way.

Cathy spoke quite a bit during the act, instructing and encouraging her friend. At one point she said, “Baby, you do have the knack for this. Please, give me more on my clit; I can take it. I am just the sexiest, hottest chick in the whole Academy.”

Vivian thought, well, I’m going to give you some competition on that.

Her climax went a bit differently from Vivian’s, although she did stroke the other girl’s hair as has had been done to her. Then Cathy put her hands on the rock and moved her crotch up and down on the other girl’s face. As she came, she got her legs up on Vivian’s shoulders for the final pushes. “Vivie, you’re so sweet; you’re making me come!” She leaned back as the spasms went through her body. Then she slowed down and tried to catch her breath.

She looked down at her friend and said, “Viv, I’m proud of you. You are becoming a bona fide bad girl.”

“That’s fine, I always wanted to be one and now I’m finally making it happen.”

******

Later they were in a coffee shop on Bainbridge Avenue.

“So, are you going to mention this in Confession?”

Vivian replied, “Absolutely not.  I refuse to say anything about my personal life in there.”

“So what do you say in that case?”

“I just make up stuff, like I was mean to my mom or something. The priests seem totally bored.”

“Of course; they are looking for some hot girl gossip. So why go at all?”

“I don’t know, every month I tell my family I’m going there.”

“So go out for a walk and come back.  They’ll never know where you were.”

Vivian had never thought of that before. “That’s actually a very good idea.”

“You’re at St. Brendan’s, right?”

“That’s it.”

“It’s a very interesting building. Why does it look like that?”

“It’s supposed to be the prow of a ship. St. Brendan the Navigator, remember?”

“I get it; that’s very clever.”

Vivian said, “I still have to go to Mass, because my family goes.”

“Yeah, me too. So do you get dressed up to go?”

“Sure, but I don't wear knee socks. In the summer I have white panty-hose; in the winter, it's dark nylon.”

“The next time you go, you’re going with a busted cherry.” Vivian looked confused, so Cathy explained it for her.  “What we did today; I licked you into an orgasm and you did the same for me.”

“Does that really count?”

“It depends on how you look at it. In girl-loving terms, it certainly counts.”

Vivian looked away and pondered what she had just heard.  Cathy smiled at her. “Vivian, it was all my pleasure to initiate you into womanhood.”

******

The present St. Brendan’s building, at 207th and Perry Avenue, opened in 1967.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments