Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Spanked By The Nuns

"The girls get caught with the wrong underwear, but ulitmately, things go better than expected."

10
2 Comments 2
10.0k Views 10.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Author's Notes

"In the final section, there are a couple of incidents that foreshadow what happens to Cathy two years later in 1973 in “Thirteen Stone Pillars.” The two main characters in this are over sixteen."

The girls were only on their third time with their new “bad girl” underwear when the nuns caught them. There was a rumor going around the school that the nuns had some kind of extrasensory perception that gave their teachers something beyond random guesswork to discover which girls were being naughty on a certain day.

Probably it was something more prosaic than that. After years of experience looking for that kind of thing, perhaps the nuns could tell from a girl's stance, gait, facial expression, or some other attribute that gave away her naughty behavior.

Whatever they did, they were good at it. The nuns would try to mix up the days they did it to avoid having a predictable pattern emerge. Sometimes they looked twice per week; in other weeks they didn’t do any checks at all. Usually, they had a better than even chance of finding at least one guilty girl among the ones they checked. On one memorable day, they discovered six of them. Probably it was likely that only about ten percent of the girls were wearing  “naughty panties” on any given day.

Vivian and Cathy were standing in the hallway between classes talking when two nuns came up to them. One of these was Sister Evangelista, who was short, squat, and had a well-deserved reputation for being very mean. The other was Sister Margarita, who was taller and perhaps a bit younger than the other one. (It was very hard to determine their ages when they were wearing their habits.)

Why their luck ran out would always be a mystery to Vivian and Cathy. In a moment, the two nuns were upon them, and Evangelista said, “All right, girls, come into the office. It’s panty-check time for you two.” Both of them knew that they were guilty, but there was nothing they could do about it now.

They both had to raise their skirts above their waists and show what they were wearing. Vivian had alternated between her see-through white one and her black lacey one and now she was back to white. She was horribly chagrined and she blushed with embarrassment.

Cathy had been through this a couple of weeks earlier, so it was not a novelty to her. She was able to project an air of boredom about the proceedings.

The weather was still mild, and the girls had their summer uniforms on. Sister Evangelista went through the charges against them. “Vivian, I'm surprised at you. You’ve been such a good girl and now this. Turn around for me.”

As the nun looked at her she said, “These would be fine except that they are virtually transparent. I can clearly see your buttocks, plus the pubic hair in the front. Did that evil Cathy talk you into this?”

She didn’t want to rat out her friend, and she tried to equivocate. “I don’t know, we did talk about it I guess.”

Evangelista said to Cathy, “Now you, I’m not so surprised. We caught you earlier in the term. Plus you're a bad influence on this other girl.”

Cathy tried to look unconcerned, and Vivian wondered if she was faking it. Evangelista said, “A thong! That's a new idea here. I must congratulate you on creativity.”

Then she said, “It’s off to the paddle room for both of you. Sister Margarita, since our Cathy here is virtually nude already, I think you should start her off with a good hand-spanking first, then go to the paddle.”

Margarita finally said something, “That sounds like a splendid idea.”

The paddle room contained three spanking benches for the girls to bend over. If necessary, they could be tied down and restrained, but most of them had a certain amount of pride and tried to prove that they could take big-girl discipline. The nuns allowed them to yell and bounce around as long as that didn't become excessive. There were a few girls who had a very low pain threshold, and they had to be tied to the bench in order to get any punishment done.

For a very serious offense, like perhaps once a year, a long stick, a sort of cane, would be required for application to a girl's bare backside. In those cases, the victim would always be tied to the bench.

In the paddling room, Evangelista indicated Cathy and said, “Spank this little hottie first. She's got an attitude that needs to be taken down a few pegs. As I said, take her over your lap but leave her thong on to start. For her paddling, bend her over the bench as usual.”

Margarita seemed like a quiet type, and she didn't say anything as she pulled Cathy into position and lifted her skirt up. Cathy continued her look of indifference as if this was just another routine to put up with.

But when the smacking started, she cried out with each blow. The nuns were hard spankers, and Margarita lifted her arm up and back before bringing it down on her victim's mostly bare backside; the thong offered virtually no cover. Vivian saw Cathy's face scrunch up, and her legs scissored up and down as she was beaten.

Vivian wondered if Cathy was really getting pleasure out of this as she had claimed. She was at an angle where she couldn't see if the other girl’s genitals were getting wet or not. Evangelista addressed her directly, “Well, girlie, you've never witnessed this before, have you? As you can see, we don’t fool around when it comes to giving discipline.” She then said to the other nun, “I know that thong isn't giving her much protection, but take it down anyway.”

At that point, Cathy was making quite a bit of noise as she was whacked. In a moment, Evangelista said, “It’s time for the paddle, for both of them. All right, my little sweethearts, bend over a bench, both of you.”

She pointed to Vivian, “You, keep your panties on to start with.” She showed the wooden paddle to her; it had holes drilled through it. “You girls want to dress like sluts; then you will be treated like sluts."

By this point, Cathy's bottom had reddened considerably, and Vivian took pity on her friend. Hey, I'm going to get it too; I wonder how well I will handle it?

The nuns timed each strike so one girl got hit, then the other immediately after that. Evangelista gave Vivian the first, the first one ever in her young life, and she was aware of how much it hurt. She yowled, stood up straight, and grabbed her buttocks.

Evangelista was surprisingly patient with her. “Come on Vivian, be a brave girl and take your punishment. Don't make me have to tie you down. Concentrate on really gripping the bench.” Meanwhile, Cathy had gotten her first paddle smack from Margarita. She made some noise, but she mostly stayed in position.

Vivian thought, if she can do it, so can I. The next stroke caught her on the ass again, and she yelled but tried to hold on to the bench. One of her legs involuntarily came up and stuck straight out. The nun said, “Come on, keep your butt up and out. You're a big girl, you can take it.”

So it went, with each girl getting a thwack in turn. Evangelista commented, “These transparent drawers are interesting. I can see right through them to how red she's becoming."

Margarita said, “Probably it's time to take your undies down now.” Vivian slid them down to her knees but they soon fell to her ankles. Tears were coming out of her eyes, but she refused to break down and start bawling. She glanced over at Cathy, who also had tears running down her face.

She didn't keep track of how many times she was struck; it had to be at over fifteen. And yet, even though the flesh of her behind felt scorched, she also felt a delightful tingling in her pussy. It hurts and yet it's pleasurable at the same time. Her cunt was getting wet, and she was embarrassed to feel the fluid starting to run down the inside of her thigh. The nuns must be able to see this, but there was nothing I can do to stop it.

And yet the relentless paddle was taking its toll, and her knees started to buckle. Margarita intervened, “That's enough; they've learned their lessons well by now.”

Evangelista said, “All right, girls, you may grab yourselves and give yourselves some comfort.” Neither girl needed any further encouragement for that. Both sets of asses were blazing with heat. Then it was, “All right, it's corner time now. Hold up your skirts, and stand by the wall.”

Vivian glanced at her friend and was shocked. Cathy's rear end was entirely red from where the paddle had caught her. Vivian knew her own bottom must look pretty much the same.

Evangelista said, “Cathy, you’ve had this type of correction earlier this month.”

“Yes, Sister, I know that.”

“Then you know the drill. Go home and change into proper underwear. You may wear the thong over there because, as indecent as it is, it's still better than being naked under your skirt." Then came the kicker that Cathy knew about but Vivian didn't. “Bring your thong back here so we can dispose of it properly.”

Vivian was dismayed. They're going to destroy a perfectly good, almost new garment – why was that necessary? She glanced at her friend, who merely shrugged.

“Now, you, Vivian, I hope we've put you on the straight path. You live too far away to go home and change. However, you must bring your transparent undies back with you tomorrow so we can dispose of those as well.”

The normally good-natured Vivian felt anger. These pious bitches are going to take my favorite pair of panties, a gift from my friend. At least, I've still got my black lacey ones. The nun went on, “Vivian, you are one of our best students, a really nice girl. Don't let yourself be ruined by this evil strumpet.”

How dare you tell me who I can have as a friend and who I can't! Cathy meanwhile shot a dirty look at Evangelista, but she got away with it.

Later that day, they met at the gate after their last classes. Vivian couldn't wait to tell her, “I did get turned on by it. My panties are still damp with fluids.” Then she remembered, “Tomorrow, all I'll have left is my black lacey ones.”

"I’ve lost a pair already. Don't tell me they don't notice what happens to our pussies while they beat us. I know I was really creaming myself. It’s weird, but I feel pain in my behind but horniness in my pussy. Those self-righteous twats, they're probably all a bunch of lesbian sadists."

Vivian said, "It's strange; tears were coming out of our eyes but juices came from our cunts too. Are we perverse or something? I mean, don’t they call that masochism?”

HellyTheNice
Online Now!
Lush Cams
HellyTheNice

“Probably it’s a lot more common than you think, but no one talks about it. Well, other students have told me that they had the same reaction.”

Vivian said, “By the way, I once saw a drawing done in the early twentieth century. It showed two nuns using scourges on each other."

“Whoever did that probably got it right. Brides of Christ; let's see how much screwing they get out of him.”

Despite her newly developing religious skepticism, that still sounded like blasphemy to Vivian. “Cathy, maybe you shouldn't say things like that.”

Cathy didn't even dignify that statement with an answer. Instead, she said, “Man, I really feel like I need to beat off, like right now.”

Vivian said, “Maybe we can visit our lover's rock today.”

“That would work in a bed, maybe, but with our asses battered like this – well, I don't know. You saw what they did to us.”

“We could probably do it standing up. You know, finger-fuck each other. Or maybe we could get our mouths under there."

Cathy was impressed. “Viv, maybe I really am a bad influence on you. Your erotic imagination is becoming impressive. Okay, let's give it a try at least.”

At the rock, everything went perfectly, just as Vivian had predicted it would. She took off her transparent panties while her friend now had regulation white ones from home. Those also came off; both sets of underwear were side-by-side on the rock.

They took turns squatting, not standing, behind the rock. It worked because the squatting girl could lean her back against the rock to steady herself. Vivian thought, we're going to be bold today and squat here with our snatches bare.

As Vivian got into position, Cathy wasn’t so sure, “All right, how exactly is this supposed to go?”

Vivian knew. “Sort of lie down, on your front. Maybe you can lean on your elbows. Then put your face between my legs and get to it.”

“I’m really impressed, Viv. That’s very clever; you’re starting to outdo even me.” No one intruded on them, and they both had satisfying orgasms using Vivian’s tactics.

Afterwards, they went to their favorite luncheonette and bragged about their accomplishments for that day.  Vivian squirmed in her chair and said, “Oh man, it’s hard to sit here with our asses in this condition.”

Cathy shrugged, “Well, honey, that’s the price for being a naughty girl.”

******

One day in early October, the girls decided to try a sixty-nine behind their favorite Bronx Park rock. When they went there after school, the weather was mild, so they were still wearing their summer uniforms. They had to go with the conventional underpants route because the nuns had taken away the bad-girl panties, although Vivian still had her black lacey ones at home. On this day they both were wearing regulation white drawers.

Cathy had done this act before, but it was all new to Vivian. The other girl was patient with her friend, and she took her time for Vivian to get used to it. Doing a sixty-nine required a bit of coordination, and it was difficult to get the timing right. Sometimes one girl had to concentrate on her orgasm first, and then the other one would get her turn.

As Vivian was the lighter girl, she got to go on top. Both had completely removed their panties and left them lying on the grass. Vivian was getting the hang of it, and her friend praised her. “Baby, you’re doing just fine. It can be kind of tricky, and you’re doing very well with it.”

They had their mouths deep within each other’s pussies when Cathy suddenly looked up and said, “What the fuck are you doing here?”

Vivian knew that somebody had to be there, and she quickly looked too. There was a guy there only about three yards behind them, a student obviously from some local high school. Instead of just turning and walking – or maybe running – away, he seemed to get confused and made a lame attempt to justify his presence. “I don’t know, I was just curious, I suppose.”

Cathy said, “You were just curious, you said?” Vivian immediately got off of her so Cathy could sit up. As Vivian smoothed her skirt down over her body, she guessed what had happened. He had stumbled onto this carnal scene which surely was not like anything he had never witnessed before. Then, through a combination of fascination and bewilderment, he had become paralyzed and just stood there staring at the spectacle in front of him.

Vivian wanted him to leave immediately, but Cathy wanted to have a bit of fun before dismissing him. He was obviously very nervous and embarrassed by the predicament he found himself in.

Cathy said, “So you’ve never seen two girls pleasure themselves like this before? Did you even know if it was possible?”

“I’m not sure, I guess I don't know.”

“Well, one thing I know for sure, you’re going to whack off tonight thinking of this incident.”

Vivian was feeling embarrassed about being spied on. Cathy said in a very calm voice, “Would you like to take our panties as souvenirs? They’re lying right there. You can ejaculate into them tonight.”

“Are you serious?”

Her voice went up and became sarcastic, “Of course, I’m not serious, you little asshole.” He flinched at that. She wasn’t quite done with him, and she went on, “Where do you live anyway?”

“Just over here on Kossuth Avenue.”

“It’s a good thing you’ve not near where I am, or I’d have my two brothers find you and kick your sorry little ass.” He seemed too stunned to realize that this was a bluff. “Or maybe I’ll just have you arrested for being a peeping Tom.”

She had no idea if she had any legal standing to do that, but he probably didn’t know either. “Come on, please don’t do anything like that.”

Cathy said, “So why are you still standing there like an idiot? Get the fuck out of here already.” He turned and didn’t quite run, but sort of trotted back up the path from which he had come.

Vivian was rather shocked herself. “Oh my God, I knew it would happen. We got caught.”

Cathy wasn’t that bothered by the event. “It’s no big deal; he’s not going to do anything. I doubt he’ll ever come near this spot again.”

“I’m completely distracted; I don’t think I could go back to what we were doing.”

“That’s okay, honey, neither do I. But you’ll get over it soon, trust my word on that.” She thought for a moment. “Wow, we certainly gave him something to see that he’ll never forget!”

Vivian said, “It’s not funny! He saw us licking each other –  I feel mortified.”

“All right, take it easy; it was just one of those things that I guess was going to happen eventually. Let’s go and have a coffee or an egg cream or something in that place on Bainbridge Avenue.” She looked at their underpants on the ground. “Hey, let’s not wear these; we can just be bare under our skirts.”

Vivian was adamant, “No, not today. I’ve had more than enough fun and games for the moment.”

“Okay, we’ll wear them and be good girls for the rest of the afternoon.”

At the luncheonette, Cathy told a story about herself. “Viv, I’ve never told you this before, but I’ve been caught with a girl before. Do you want to hear about it? It might improve your mood a bit.”

Vivian was still feeling shaky about being watched during their lovemaking in the park. She sounded a bit sullen, “All right, what happened?”

Cathy enjoyed telling tales about her sexual escapades. “This was only about a month ago, just before the term started. It also happened in Bronx Park, but further north. I suppose we could have been more careful about it. We were up near where the river bends to the east. I was with a girl I had just met that afternoon, and man, she was just ready to go.”

Vivian was a bit shocked at how casually that particular affair was being described. Cathy saw her expression. “What, do you think I’m some kind of slut?”

“I never said that word.”

Cathy smiled. “Well, maybe it is true that I can be a slut when the opportunity arises. Anyway, this girl went to Evander or Columbus or some such school. She thought she was hip, I guess; she had this peasant skirt and blouse outfit on. But she had absolutely no underwear – no panties, no bra.”

“You certainly know how to pick them.”

“Oh, getting a bit sassy, are you? You need another spanking, I think. So, I’m sitting on this fallen tree trunk, getting eaten out there by this girl. I look up, and there’s this guy standing there, I guess he was in his thirties perhaps.”

“I’m so sorry that happened to you.”

“It wasn’t that big a deal. He said something like, ‘are you girls having fun?’ and I told him to get lost. He laughed and kept going. Unlike that little twerp today, he didn’t seem to be bothered by it in the least.” She smiled at the memory.

Vivian said, “We should be aware that – well, some of these guys may be more dangerous than they first appear.”

Cathy was about to argue with her, then she changed her mind. “I know you’re right about that.” She tried to make a joke out of it. “Maybe that’s one of the prices one pays for being so naughty. Anyway, about this other girl: she was totally shameless, and we went right back to our pussy-eating. I hadn’t even started on her yet.”

“You didn’t keep going with me.”

“Maybe this is to your credit, sweetie, but you do have a sense of shame at times.”

“Did you get her phone number or something?”

“Yes, I did, but when I called her she said she had met some guy at her school and she wasn’t interested in me anymore.”

Vivian said, “Well, I’m very much interested in you.”

“All right, Vivie, I guess you are my new main squeeze now.”

“I wish we had someplace to go, someplace with more privacy. Maybe we should check out the Botanical Gardens, see if there is any place there that is better.”

“Okay, I promise we’ll go in there and look around.” She brushed a few twigs and leaves off of her clothes. “Man, doing it on the ground can cause quite a mess.”

Then she put a hand on the one that Vivian had resting on the table. Vivian worried about it for a moment, then she decided the gesture looked completely innocent. Cathy said, “Don’t worry so much. Getting caught fucking is probably one of the rites of passage into adulthood. As I said before, we’ll work it out.”

Vivian again thought but didn’t say, Cathy, you may not realize this, but I really love you.

######

Someone confirmed for me that she did go to a Catholic school that had a paddling room. I’m guessing that this must have been around 1970.

Published 
Written by LakeShoreLimited
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments