Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Lovers - Part 3

29
5 Comments 5
4.3k Views 4.3k
1.4k words 1.4k words

Shari's school life had changed since spending the night with Beth. In fact, her whole life had changed since that night. She no longer looked forward to flirting with a small group of boys that hung around her and her friends, just as she no longer had fantasies of being with any of them and allowing them to have their way with her. Her thoughts and desires were about being with Beth.

Until that night, she believed herself to be a typical sixteen-year-old. It seems she was wrong. She discovered that she had deep feelings for her friend and a desire to be with her and no one else. The boys at school still asked her on dates, but she always said no. Now Shari and many of the other students knew the girls that openly admitted that they were gay and Shari checked them out when no one was watching. Attractive as they were, none of them did anything for her. There was only one girl that she longed for.

She no longer dressed to make herself more appealing to the boys. When she dressed it was for Beth, and that meant that she began to wear skirts to school more often. They always met up and walked to school together and most of the time, Shari was silent. She was busy taking in the sight of Beth's long legs that appeared from under her short skirt. Since their first evening together, Beth began to wear skirts more often. As they walked Shari became aware that Beth's nipples became very noticeable under her blouse and the sight of them caused her own nipples to harden.

"See what you do to me?" Beth said as she lightly ran her fingertips across her own breasts.

"You're not alone," Shari responded.

They didn't have too many classes together so Shari didn't see much of her during the day which enabled her to keep her lust under control, except on the days they had gym class, and then that was torture. She watched as Beth shed her clothing to don her gym uniform and the sight of Beth standing there in her bra, panties, and pantyhose was often too much to handle. Shari wanted nothing more than to take her in her arms and plant kisses on her.

Both girls looked forward to the end of the day and their walk home together. They resisted the urge to hold hands lest someone would see them and start up the rumor machine. As they walked, Shari confessed how she felt in the girls' locker room which cause Beth to smile.

"I have the same feelings when I see you strip down and I've had them for much longer," Beth confided.

The girls managed to keep their desires in check until they reached Shari's house and were safely behind closed doors. The second the door was closed and their schoolbooks were deposited on the kitchen table, they flew into each other's arms and commenced kissing each other soft lips.

The second after their lips met, they parted, and they began to suck each other's tongues and grind their bodies against each other amid moans of pleasure. When they ended the kiss, they headed to Shari's room and treated each other to a slow striptease until they were down to their underwear.

Once again, the girls embraced and commenced kissing as they pushed their bra-covered breasts into each other and ground their mounds together. There was a brief pause in the action while they slowly removed each other bras. When they embraced again, it was the soft and warm skin of each other's breasts they felt as they pressed their bodies together, which caused both teens to shiver with delight.

They once again ended the kiss long enough to head to Shari's bed before the kissing resumed accompanied by their hands exploring each other's bodies. Eventually, their slender hands slipped under the waistband of each other's panties, and their talented fingers quickly located the clits. As they kissed each other's lips, necks, and boobs, their fingers flicked the rock-hard clits of their partners.

Sounds of moaning filled the bedroom and in short order, each girl enjoyed a massive orgasm.

FreshLovieJones
Online Now!
Lush Cams
FreshLovieJones

"Oh babe, the things you do to me," Shari cooed into her friend's ear as they snuggled.

"Likewise," her friend responded.

Beth eventually headed home and after a quick shower to freshen up, Shari began the dinner prep tasks which were part of her daily routine. After dinner, Shari flew to her room and fired up her laptop after locking her bedroom door, and typed in Beth's email address. As usual, Beth was waiting for her.

Beth stripped down in front of the camera and put on a show for Shari. She rubbed her lush breasts and pinched her extended nipples, all while gently moaning. As Shari watched with unblinking eyes. Her nipples became hard and the heat and wetness built up in her panties, and soon she could endure it no longer.

Shari managed to slip off her wet panties and then slipped a slender finger into her wetness and began to gently flick her clit. She moaned as she became hotter and wetter.

"Are you fingering yourself?" Beth asked.

"Yes," Shari responded in a soft whisper

"Let me see," Beth asked in the same type of voice.

Shari tilted the camera downward and gave her friend a show of her masturbating. Beth responded by tilting her camera down and showing her new lover the tiny patch of hair between her legs with her fingers buried inside. Both girls experienced their orgasms in record time and in stereo.

Soon another Friday arrived, signaling the start of another weekend. The girls made plans for another sleepover. They always used Beth's place, as her room above the garage preventing any accidental discovery. The girls' parents didn't question it as the teens had been buddies since elementary school, and sleepovers were a common occurrence. As they walked home, Beth informed Shari that she was going shopping with her Mom right after school so she couldn't accept the invite inside. She, however, promised to call her the minute she was home.

Time seemed to drag by for Shari as she waited for the phone to ring. After getting the supper started, she headed to the shower where she cleaned up and shaved her legs and armpits again. She wanted to be silky smooth for Beth. Shari's parents arrived home and the family enjoyed dinner together, and it was right in the middle of dessert that her smartphone rang.

"I'm waiting for you," Beth said in a breathy voice.

"I'll be there shortly," her friend responded.

Without giving the impression that she was rushing, Shari was out the door and headed to Beth's place. She stopped in to say hello to Beth's parents and once again her Dad gave his speech about the girls sneaking boys up to Beth's room. Shari only smiled to herself. Boys were the last thing on their minds.

Once again, Shari found herself knocking on the door of the dormer, and just like last time, Beth opened the door just a crack to ensure that her friend was alone before admitting her.

Shari was knocked over by the sight of her friend. Beth was wearing the prettiest shelf bra and garter belt that she had ever seen. The garter belt held up thigh-high nylon stockings and a pair of tiny bikini panties covered her pussy, all her garments were black in color.

"You like?" Beth asked.

"Yes. Just looking at you is getting me hot," Shari replied as she stepped into Beth's open arms.

The tongue-sucking session was brief and ended by Beth who informed her friend that her outfit was in the bathroom. Shari flew to the bathroom and discovered an outfit identical to Beth's except it was all in white. Shari quickly shed her clothing and donned the exotic lingerie and returned to the main room.

Beth's eyes went wide when she caught sight of her friend.

"And you say I look hot? You look ten times better than I do," Beth exclaimed.

"Why is mine in white and yours in black? Shari asked.

"Because I'm the bad girl and you are the innocent one that I am going to corrupt," Beth replied.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments