Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

New Lovers. The Conclusion.

17
2 Comments 2
2.9k Views 2.9k
911 words 911 words

Shari face issued shock at Beth's announcement.

"What did you say?" she asked as Beth toward her.

"I didn't stutter. I said I'm the bad girl in black that is going to corrupt the good girl in white," Beth replied.

Shari's heart leaped under her sculpted breasts. Was her friend suggesting make-believe? It was one of their favorite games when they were little girls. They would spend hours creating scenarios and intricate dialogue as they went along, they even sometimes switched genders to make their game even better.

Now the term make-believe was used only by children, adults called it role-play. Shari had read dozens of stories and articles relating to it and she had to admit that some of what she read excited her, and now here was her best friend and lover suggesting they try their hand at it and Shari found herself getting excited.

"So that was the reason for the sexy undies? Well, you can take them back cause I'm leaving," Shari informed her friend in a voice that sounded innocent and truly shocked.

However, before she could move Beth seized her by the wrist and dragged her toward the bed where she pushed her backward so she wound up on her back. Then before Shari could move Beth had staddled her placing her nylon-covered knees on the outside of Shari's smooth legs to prevent her from rolling over, she then placed a restraint on her left wrist and then on her right. they appeared to be made from pantyhose.

"Bitch, you're not going anywhere?" Beth responded in a snarl.

"What are you doing?" Shari asked in the same innocent voice.

"Making sure you can't escape," her friend replied.

Beth then used similar restraints on Shari's slender ankles and which forced her shapely legs apart, Shari seemed to get hotter by the second. Then Beth finished she once again straddled her friend placing her knees on the outside of Shari's thighs and slowly removed her bra.

Beth ran her hands over her now exposed breasts as she stared Shari in the eyes.

"Do you like my breasts?" she asked her bound friend.

"You have beautiful breasts, now please let me go," Shari responded.

"Have you ever dreamed of kissing them?" Beth crooned as she bent at the waist bringing her tits closer to Shari's face.

"No, I'm a good girl and not a lesbian," she informed Beth.

"You are whatever I want you to be," the girl in black informed her friend with a laugh. " Now I have often dreamed of you kissing and sucking my breasts and I don't wish to dream any longer."

At that point, Beth bent at the waist lowering her firm breast toward Shari's glossy red lips.

"Now kiss them," Beth ordered.

Madeleine_Blake
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Madeleine_Blake

With mock tears in her eyes, Shari began to plant soft kisses on Beth's pert breasts, first, the right one and then the left, and Beth moaned at each touch of Shari's soft red lips to her warm flesh.

"Now lick my nipples," Beth ordered.

"No, please get off of me, "Shari responded as tried to push Beth off of her, but the restraints would not allow it.

So she extended her small tongue and commenced to lick Beth's swollen nipples. Beth made a slight adjustment to her position so that her silk-covered mound was against Shari's, the heat emanating from them was intense.

"Now suck on them," Beth ordered struggling to keep her voice low.

Shari didn't even bother to protest this order and commenced to suck on each of her friend's breasts. Beth made her stop long enough so she could remove her panties that were soaked with her desire, this was made easy by the almost invisible velcro fasteners at the waist. She then removed Shari's tiny panties which were also very wet.

"Now what happens? Shari asked.

"Now I get to fuck you," Beth replied as she placed her wet teenage pussy against Shari's and commenced to grind herself against it.

"Noooo," Shari moaned. "I'm a good girl."

Beth then lowered her lips to Shari's and demanded that she kiss her. Once again in the same timid fashion that he had exhibited earlier. Beth, then allowed her swollen pussy lips to meet Shari's where Beth continued to grind her pussy against Shari's, the sensation of their naked pussies rubbing against each other was beyond description.

"Fuck this," Beth said as she broke the kiss and removed Shari's restraints.

The two teens then wrapped their arms and legs around each other as they continued to grind their bodies together and suck each other's tongues until they both experienced earth-shattering orgasms.

Afterward, as they lay in each other's arms sharing gentle kisses there was soft pillow talk.

"How was that?" Beth asked her friend.

"It was fantastic, I don't think I have ever been hotter or cum so hard," Shari responded gently kissing her friend's lips.

"You know," Beth said after a long silence. "I have always wanted to do one of the cheerleaders."

"Well, we do have the remainder of the year and all Summer for that, not to mention one more year of high school," Shari responded.

"I even have access to one of their uniforms and a blonde wig," Beth admitted.

"Then anytime you want to ball one of them all you have to do is let me know," Shari answered.

The girls fell asleep in each other's arms dreaming of what adventures lay ahead.

Published 
Written by ThePhantom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments