Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Rachel Fucking the Intern

"Rachel seduces the Intern that she is teaching at work."

26
7 Comments 7
34.6k Views 34.6k
3.1k words 3.1k words
Famous Story
One day as I got into work, my boss Tom called me into his office. When I entered, he said,"We’re bringing in a new college intern. Her name is Lauren, and we need you to train her as much as you can. You’re the best we got and if I could I would just clone 100 of you, but I can’t."

“Sir, I'll do everything I can," I hesitantly replied, "but I don't think I'm the best teacher. I think somebody else should train her."

“No! You’re the best at finding customers for our 3D printers; I want her to learn from the best,” he demanded.

“Besides, I’m the boss. What I say goes,” he continued.

I left his office, and got to work. About an hour later, a young redhead entered the office and started to look around. I walked up to the hot co-ed.

"Are you Lauren?"

“Yes, I’m Lauren,” she said in a shy voice.

"Did you bring a tablet with you?" I asked.

“Yes, I got my iPad,” she replied.

"That's good. Follow me; we're going to work in one of the conference rooms today. I'm going to start your training on how to be a saleswoman." I tried to sound more confident than I felt as I lead her down the hallway. "You'll take notes on your tablet during my calls, not surf Facebook. This is training, not playtime." I opened the door and looked at her. "Understood?"

“Yes,” Lauren said.

“Today, you’re going to sit next to me, watch, and take notes. If you have a question, ask. If I’m on the phone, wait,” I said in a instructing voice.

“Wait here, I’m going to go get my laptop,” I told her.

 As I walked back to my desk, I couldn't help but think how hot she was and wonder if she was a natural redhead. Grabbing my laptop and phone, I was headed back to the conference room when Tom poked his head out of his office and called me over to him.
 
“Is Lauren here yet?” he asked.

“Yes, I have her in the main conference room. I figure I’ll teach her better one on one. Away from the rest of the distractions,” I told him.

“Okay, let me know if you need anything,” he said.

In the conference room, I plugged in my laptop and started making calls to possible customers on the speaker phone. I was impressed how well Lauren could keep up with her notes as she typed on her iPad.

Nearing the end of the day, I turned to her. "Any questions?" I asked.

“I thought being in sales, we’d be going to customers, not calling them on the phone,” she said with a curious voice.

“Well, tomorrow we’ll be meeting with some customers, wear something comfortable,” I told her.

Once I got home, I had to do something about her. I wen to the bedroom, take out my vibrating dildo. Turning it on high speed, I slipped it into my pussy, making me cum in mere moments. Lauren had me so turned on, and with my girlfriend Erica out of town for work for two weeks, I hadn't had any release.
 
After pleasuring myself, I grabbed the phone, to call Tom and ask him for Lauren's phone number. I told him, that everything was good today and that I feel that she’ll be a good saleswoman. After getting Lauren’s number, I gave her a call.

“Hello?” Lauren said as she answered the phone.

“Hi, Lauren; this is Rachel. I forgot to tell you, wear a seductive but appropriate skirt for work tomorrow. Something a little sexy. We're seducing the customer into buying our products," I explained myself with a smile. 

“Okay, I think I have just the outfit,” she said.

“Good, we’re meeting an important customer tomorrow, I’ll do all the talking,” I said.

“Okay, thank you Rachel, see you tomorrow,” she said hanging up.

After cleaning up my vibrator, I put some of my toys into a bag that I sat by the door to take into the office for work the following day.

***

 I got to work early, enough to hide the toys in an unoccupied side of the building. The bathroom there was perfect, and I slid the bag into a drawer before hurrying back. Within an hour, Lauren arrived in a very sexy skirt suit and heels. Her outfit alone would have made me wet, if I hadn't already been. I walked up to her, shaking my head.

“Bad news. Our customer cancelled on us, but I decided that you're still going to get some training today. There are a bunch of meetings, so using the conference rooms over here are out." I motioned with my fingers as I headed away. "Follow me. We're going to use an empty office that's over here."

Once we got inside, I turned and asked Lauren, “What are you willing and not willing to do to make a major sale?”

“Uh,” Lauren had no answer.

“Wrong answer. There is nothing you should not do to make a sale. You will get a 10% of your pay in a bonus for every sale you make,” I told her. "I'm training you because I'm the best: I'm the best because I don't let anything come between me and a sale. Nothing, not a single thing,” I continued.

I put printouts of all of our products in front of Lauren. This is all the information we all have to know to be a successful saleswoman, we have to know most of this if not all of it; like we know our own name. After training and quizzing Lauren for a few hours. I let her have a break.

I took one of my own, and stepped out to text Erica. “Oh my god, there’s a new intern at the office, you’d like her she’s a redhead, smart, and sexy. We should invite her over for some fun sometime.”

“Send me some pictures,” Erica text back.

“I will soon, love you,” I responded.

When the break was over, we reentered the office and I put my phone on the table were working at. A while later, the phone lit up with a chime, telling me I got a text message from somebody. Lauren looked at the phone and was a little confused when she saw a photo of Erica naked spreading her pussy.

“Who’s that?” she said with a curious voice.

“That’s Erica, my girlfriend,” I said with a smile on my face as I put my phone in my suit jacket pocket.

“Are you lesbian?” Lauren asked nervously.

“No, I’m bisexual,” I replied.

“Have you ever experienced a girl?” I asked.

“No, it’s a weird,” she said as she scooted away.

I knew that she was nervous, but I didn’t care, I wanted to fuck her until she couldn’t stop cumming.

“No, it’s not. It’s really not,” I said shaking my head. “It’s actually lots of fun. I’ve done, three women, and it’s really different than fucking a guy,” I continued.

“What’s it like?” she asked curiously.

I liked that she was asking med questions. All I could think is if I could pull this off.

“Kind of like this.” I gave her a powerful kiss.

After breaking away, Lauren’s face turned as red as a fire engine and was clearly turned on be she was trying to hide it.

“Lets, return to work,” Lauren said, trying to regain her composure. After working for a short while, Lauren got up and walked to the women’s room, with me in close pursuit. In the woman’s room, she splashed some cold water onto her face.

“Lauren? You okay?” I asked concerned.

“Yeah. That kiss was unforgettable. I can’t stop thinking about it,” she replied as she turned around and sat up against the sink.

‘This is great! She’s letting her guard down,’ I thought as I rushed up to her and gave her another passionate kiss.

Lauren then did the unexpected, she kissed back. I started unbuttoning her jacket. Without missing a beat, she started to help me unbuttoning, taking off her jacket, and dropped it on the ground. I then ripped open Lauren’s shirt exposing her wonderful breasts inside her sheer bra. Lauren took it off, dropped it to the ground and her bra followed soon after revealing her erect nipples; making her let out a loud moan as I started to suck on them.

“Rachel, you’re making me extremely wet,” she said, excited.

“Really? Lets take a look,” I said with a devilish smile, as I unzipped her skirt and let it fall to the ground.

“Holy fucking shit! Your panties are soaked, there’s not a single dry spot, I said surprised.

“I told you so,” she said giggling.

I sit her up onto the sink, taking off her shoes, and then her panties.

PinkXXXButterflyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PinkXXXButterflyTS

As I dropped them to the floor, they made a quiet splat. The smell of her wet pussy was intoxicating. I couldn’t wait any longer, I started licking her pussy making her let out a loud moan. She instantly put her hand on the back of my head and started to push me in deeper. A few very intense seconds later, Lauren had an extremely powerful orgasm covering my face in her cum and juices, dripping onto the front of my suit jacket and blouse.

“Look at what you did; now I have to take off my jacket and blouse,” I said teasing.

“Oh? Lucky me. Did I win a prize?” she said giggling.

‘Holy shit! She’s fucking horny!’ I thought to myself as I smiled.

“Yes you do, here it is!” I said as I quickly took off my jacket and blouse.

Lauren was surprised that I had no bra on. Before she could say anything I shoved my right breast into her mouth making her suck on my nipple. Her tongue felt unbelievable.

“Oh wow, you’re really good at that,” I said.

When Lauren pulled away, she reached behind me and unzipped my skirt and let it fall to the floor. Lauren’s eyes get big when she saw that I had no panties on.

“I don’t wear panties most of the time,” I said.

Lauren dropped to her knees and started kissing around my pussy.

“Eat my pussy, Lauren,” I told her.

“I’ve never done this before. I don’t know how,” she said.

“Stick out your tongue,” I told her.

As she does, I pull her to my pussy.

“Now, lick my clit,” I told her.

Lauren does one quick lick, making my body shiver with passion.

“Like that?” she asked.

“I didn’t say stop. Keep going till I cum,” I told her.

Lauren’s tongue felt so good in my pussy. I couldn’t help it but to pull her in deeper. As I did Lauren started to eat me faster, soon making me cum in a powerful orgasm.

“Oh my god! That was amazing!” Lauren said licking up all of my cum and juices from my pussy.

“Thank you for this. It was a lot of fun, I will never forget this as long as I live,” Lauren continued, bending over to pick up her clothes.

I reached into the drawer under where I hid my toys and took out the vibrating dildo.

“We’re not done yet, Lauren,” I said showing off the dildo.

Lauren dropped her clothes, sat up on the sink counter and spread her legs.

“Ready for round 2?” I asked in a seductive voice.

I turned the vibrating dildo onto high speed and put it in her pussy and started to fuck her with it. Soon one orgasm hit, then another, and another. Lauren had five powerful orgasms. The last one being so powerful it was like a sink that was turned on, her cum and juices were just flowing out of her pussy.

“Oh my god that was just amazing!” she said softly, out of breath.

“There were no meetings in the conference rooms, or any customers that we were going to be meeting with, were there?” Lauren continued in a suspicious voice.

“No, there were no customers, or any meetings in the conference rooms. Are you mad?” I confessed.

“No, just the opposite, I’m glad you lied,” she said with a big smile.

“I’m loving this experience!” she said excited.

“Good!” I said reaching back into the drawer and took out the 3D printed dildo I made at home.

“This dildo, I made at home with one of our 3D printers that I’m ‘borrowing’. Nice and big, just the way I like it,” I said, as I handed the dildo to Lauren.

Watching Lauren suck the 3D printed dildo. Made me even more wet. After a moment of her sucking on it, Lauren put the dildo into my tight pussy making me let out a loud moan and started fucking me with the dildo. As she did, she started to lick my clit, making me cum in a powerful squirting orgasm; cum and pussy juice squirted out of my pussy, and Lauren drank it all up.

“Wow, that was amazing!” I said exhausted as I reached back into the drawer, and got the strap-on.

“We got time for one or two more rounds, then we have to get back to work,” I said as I put on the strap-on.

After putting on the strap-on Lauren got on her knees and started to suck my plastic cock. After a few moments of her sucking, Lauren got up and led me to one of the stalls, pushed me onto one of the toilets and started to ride my plastic cock. A very intense minute later, Lauren unleashes a powerful orgasm.

“I guess, we can do one last round, but I want to fuck you doggy style,” I said.

I told Lauren to get onto all fours on the floor, I then got onto my knees. Lauren had no idea what I was about to do.

“Yes! Fuck me! Make me cum again!” she begged.

“Don’t worry, I will,” I said with a devilish voice.

I then slowly inserted my plastic cock into Lauren’s tight asshole.

“Holy fucking shit!” she yelled out painfully.

“My ass? You're going to fuck me in my ass?” she painfully asked.

“It hurts!” she painfully continued.

“Just relax, take a deep breath, and play with your pussy,” I said as I continued to slowly fuck her ass.

Lauren started to rub her pussy, making her moan with passion.

“This, is starting to feel good. Fuck me faster,” Lauren begged.

I started to fuck her a little faster, making her moan louder.

“How do you like this? Do you want me to fuck you faster? I asked.

“Yes! Fuck me faster!” Lauren begged.

As I started to fuck her faster, I started to kiss, lick and gently bite her back making Lauren moaned louder and louder.

“Faster! Faster Rachel! Faster! Fuck me faster!” Lauren begged.

I laughed in enjoyment, I loved how she begged for me to fuck her faster. I knew that she had a very massive, and intense orgasm building by how intense her moaning was getting.

“Oh my god! You’re going to make me cum! Faster Rachel! Fuck me faster! Make me cum!” Lauren begged.

I was fucking Lauren as fast as I possibly could. A few extremely intense seconds later, Lauren released the biggest orgasm of the day. It was like Hoover dam had just burst; cum and juices exploded out of her making a puddle of cum and pussy juices on the floor. As soon as I pulled out of Lauren’s ass she got up and leaned up against the wall so I can lick her pussy clean. When I was done, Lauren just looked at me with an exhausted but satisfied look on her face.

“Thank you for this,” she said softly.

“You have opened up my mind, not just to having lesbian sex, but to sex in general. My boyfriend has never fucked my ass before. In fact nobody has fucked my ass before, I didn’t think I would like it but, I loved it. I didn’t think I would like having lesbian sex but, I love it! Actually, I loved everything we did today. Thank You. I love you!” she continued.

I laughed in enjoyment. I took off the strap-on and started to wash it in the sink. Lauren sat on the counter next to me with the vibrating dildo, and 3D dildo in her hands. When I was done washing the strap-on I looked at her, and she put the 3D dildo in her mouth and licks it clean.

“Yummy,” she said as she handed it to me.

All I could do is let out a smile as I washed the 3D dildo. When I was done, Lauren offered me the vibrating dildo, but told me to lick it clean first. I put my mouth on it and start to lick it clean when she suddenly turns it on high vibrating my mouth; making me pull away, as I did she laughed and giggled like a little kid. All I could do was smile back. I snatched the dildo from her and washed it. When I was done, I put all of my toys back in the bag that I brought them in.

I remembered that Erica wanted to a picture, so I picked up my suit jacket, took out my cell phone, and took a picture of Lauren spreading her pussy and smiling; the same pose as the photo of Erica that I have on my phone. I sent it to Erica. Then we got dressed. As we left I noticed the mess we left behind, cum and pussy juices on the sink and counter, Lauren’s soaked panties left on the floor, and more cum and pussy juices on the floor. I couldn’t help it but to think that the janitors is going to have a big job on their hands cleaning a bathroom that nobody supposedly used.

We spent the rest of the day working without any more distractions. I think Lauren is going to be a very good saleswoman. At the end of the day, as we left the office, I turned to her and asked, “Lauren, want to come to my place for some dinner, and maybe some pussy for dessert?"

“Oh, yeah!” she said excited.

“Or, maybe we can skip dinner and just have desert, pussy sounds good!” she continued excited.

Published 
Written by Scorpio2015
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments