Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Riders

"Donna thought she'd have to walk home from the lake, then a dyke biker came by"

56
25 Comments 25
8.4k Views 8.4k
4.3k words 4.3k words

I was walking home along Route 39 out by the chicken farms and I was pissed. Steve and I had been at the lake necking and I was more than good with a little kissy-face. What I wasn't good with was him suddenly whipping his thing out and pushing my head down on it. A quick punch to his balls ended his romantic evening plans. Furious, I grabbed my purse and stormed out of his car. And Steve had the nerve to call me a bitch as he drove off, leaving me in the woods. 

Well, I felt pretty good about myself for clocking him, at least for the first hour. But the lake is about twelve miles out of town as the crow flies. Far enough for couples to find some privacy. Long enough that I realized I'd likely be all night walking home. And it was a summer date, so I'd worn heels, a short skirt, and a halter top. So I wore the wrong shoes and had the wrong look for a slender young woman walking all alone in the country. 

Most people just drove by and ignored me, but not everyone. I'd been hooted at and offered a ride by a couple of good ol' boys in a ten-year-old Silverado, which I politely demurred four or five times while they drove slowly alongside me and told me how hot I was and informed me in detail precisely how manly they weren't. I kept my eyes forward, my feet moving and my mouth shut until they gave up. At least they did give up; I was scared for a while they wouldn't. A middle-aged couple in a Dodge Caravan and a bunch of Jesus stickers called me a slut and asked me if my father knew where I was. Believe me, if my cell phone hadn't died, I'd have called my parents long ago. They wouldn't have minded coming and getting me for something like this. Unfortunately, I also knew they wouldn't come looking for me yet. I was a high school graduate headed for Polytechnic so they didn't mind me staying out late so much anymore. In fact, they kind of expected it. 

But my feet were getting sore, and my misery rising with every fresh quarter-mile when I heard the low guttural roar of Harleys behind me. Bikers, I thought, suddenly afraid. The Disowned had a chapter near here, and they were scary. I became even more scared when I heard them throttle down and the bumpity-stump idle of big v-twins at my side. I stole a glance to see what trouble I was in. And I was so relieved to see Gwen. 

I had met Gwen when I started waitressing at the Rob's Diner after school. Yeah, she was rough. Moreover, she was patched, or close as a woman could come to being patched into the Disowned. She was tall and pretty, wore her hair in a long, blond ponytail, and rocked a leather vest over a shortie t-shirt, high leather boots, and tight jeans. She was six feet tall, and tattoos covered her belly and arms. She pulled up next to me and shut it off. Two of her sisters were with her, similarly dressed and tatted. They looked at me like they could not understand why their girlfriend had stopped. But Gwen didn't care and said, “Baby girl, what are you doing out here in the middle of the night?”

“Getting away from the wrong boy,” I replied, my eyes shifting to the other women.

“Is there such a thing as the right boy,” laughed a short, buzz-cut brunette with an enormous chest and full hips and skin the color of cinnamon toast.

“Paulie, just 'cos you don't like dick don't mean the rest of us feel that way,” said Gwen with a twinkle in her eye. 

“Gwen girl, I know you like mine,” she said, pointing at the bulge in her jeans. The other women laughed, but my mind was spinning because I had been so certain Paulie was a girl. I mean, even her voice was feminine. Only girls didn't bulge there.

Unless... the truth started to sink in. 

“Honey, we all like it now and then,” said the third woman, a petite redhead with broad freckles and a leather top that showed a little cleavage, even if she wasn't any bigger in the chest than I. “Just like we like your cock a lot more now than then, Paulie.”

“Julie, you love to be ridden more than almost anybody,” said Paulie. “But let's leave this fresh thing alone, or we're going to scare her off. This girl knows Gwen, not us. She might get the idea we're bad girls.” They laughed at that. 

“We're trouble, alright,” said Gwen. “But not the kind of trouble Donna here just escaped. She's had a hard night; let's at least make it easier for her.” She looked right at my legs and continued, “Those heels aren't made for walking. I bet your calves are sore.”

“You have no idea,” I said, relieved that I was about to get a ride home.

“Hop on,” she said, nodding at the seat behind her. “Just keep those pretty legs off the side pipes. They're hot and I don't want to hear you scream.”

The other women all shared a laugh at that, but I headed on over and let Gwen help me climb onto her seat. Then she swung her leg over the saddle, pushed off, and hit the starter and we were off. 

Harleys are loud. Maybe it's a safety feature because the sound lets everyone know you're coming. And they vibrate. They vibrate a lot, especially at idle. I really felt it as I scooted in close to Gwen and wrapped my arms around her belly to hold on. She shot off and the wind blew through my medium brown locks, and I let them flow out behind me. I felt the twist of her motor, strong and powerful, the wind on my face, and the rush of the air and the world passing by thrilled me. I'd ridden on the back of a motorcycle only once, and it had been fun, but this was more primal, more urgent, and I began to relax and feel it. Plus the vibrations of the v-twin motor were starting to get through to me too. I liked the sensation more than I wanted to admit. The women didn't ride straight into town; they turned off in the outskirts, out by Miller's Dairy, and back into a trailer park I knew by reputation. All three pulled up next to a double-wide and shut off. 

“Don't mind if we stop and have a couple of drinks, do you?” asked Gwen. “After all, it's a Friday night, and while you may have been in a hurry to get home earlier, you don't look in such a hurry now.” 

“Fine with me,” I said, pretending not to be nervous, and I was but also excited. This was new, something different. Not like a night at the bowling alley followed by a grope-n-go at the Lake. I liked kissing boys, I really did, but not enough to give them what they wanted, because they wanted everything. Okay, I'd given it up at prom, but boys seem to figure that once you had done a thing, you had to do it every time with them, no matter how you felt. The girls were... safer, even the wild ones like Gwen and her friends. They pulled beer, wine bottles, and some groceries out of their saddlebags and even gave some to me to carry as we marched inside. 

“Is this where you live?” I asked. 

“Where we all live,” said Paulie. “This is my trailer and these are my sisters. We're just having a quiet night in like the good girls we are.” There was some giggling at that. 

Julie brushed up against me with a grin and said, “We like quiet sometimes. We have an evil reputation. It isn't fair.”

“What was not fair was watching you last Saturday night in the clubhouse,” said Paulie. “Girl, we need to buy you a set of kneepads.” They laughed but Gwen gave them a sharp look and they piped down a bit. 

“I met Donna here at the roadhouse. She's the girl who made sure my apple pie was always hot.”

“Sounds like she likes you,” said Paulie, pulling a can of beer from the plastic. She handed one to me and I took it, glad to be treated as an adult for a change. Julie had a bag out and was pushing a pipe into green, well-strained dope. I guessed it was a good night for adventure. 

Gwen took me by my hand and pulled me down on the couch with her. She smiled at me and took a sip of her beer, foam rising near the top of the bottle. I felt the single-hit pipe being pressed into my hand and a lighter. I pressed it to my lips and took a long draw, feeling myself wanting to cough but not before handing it back. The room got a bit warmer. I heard the Indigo Girls begin playing in the background as we passed the pipe around. They started questioning me. Yes, I had met Gwen at the dinner. Yes, I had worked there almost every day after school except for band and Academic Challenge. No, I wasn't looking for a new boyfriend. Nor was I planning to stay here. I was planning to go to Tech and study physics.

In return, I asked about them. They'd all met on the road or at the clubhouse. Gwen was a veterinary assistant, and the proof came when a fuzzy white kitten hopped up and placed himself on my lap. Knowing a soft touch when he found one, the kitten purred contentedly as my fingers found his ears and he settled right down.

Paulie worked as a machinist over at the Mill. Julie was studying to be a legal assistant while working at McDonald's, and I could see her textbooks filling the shelves. They had pictures up, pictures of women mostly, beautiful women in tight latex, with perfect lipstick and slicked-back hair and pride showing in their faces. A deck of cards was dealt and we played euchre, with Gwen and I versus the E's; Paulie and Julie. We played a few hands too, they were good, maybe better than I was, but I had some luck with the cards. After a few hands Paulie suggested we raise the stakes. 

“I want to keep playing but I don't have any money,” I said. I didn't want to quit this soon.

“So we play for clothes,” Paulie said, looking me straight in the eyes. 

I felt a rush of nerves. I'm pretty, not like a cheerleader, but the boys always paid attention to me. I wasn't ashamed of being naked, especially in front of girls, even though by then I knew they liked girls, so in a way, this was like playing with boys. If I stripped in front of them, what did that make me?

It made me curious. I was feeling loose and scared, but fear can be exciting. I was young; it seemed like a good time to experiment. I'd thought about girls, read about girls and I may even have had a teenage crush on one, but that didn't matter much. Besides, wild as they looked, I was having fun. 

We dealt the first hand and Paulie picked up the ten of spades, meaning she had some spades. “Going alone,” she said, and I smiled as I had the jack of clubs. She had a powerful hand, but I had the Left and all I had to do was prevent her from going all the way. But Gwen led the ace of diamonds, a good lead, but Paulie had a void and trumped it with the ten.

And just like that, we lost. Gwen and I had to take off two garments. I took off my right shoe and said, “One,” and then the left and said, “two.”

“No fair,” said Paulie with a smile.

“But you're wearing more than I am,” I protested. “You have your vest and you're wearing a bra.”

“Haven't got much choice about the bra,” she said with a wink. “I'll let it go this time, baby girl, but not for you, Gwennie!”

Gwen laughed and pulled off both boots, “One” and then she took off her biker vest, which made Two. 

Lilitorres
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lilitorres

Gwen and I won the next hand, barely, and so Julie and Paulie both shed their boots. Gwen and I barely lost the next, which cost me my skirt and Gwen her jeans. There were feminine hoots and catcalls as I wriggled out of my skirt and turned red as they were all looking. I could tell they enjoyed seeing me strip so I hammed it up a bit. I enjoyed watching Gwen peel down her jeans. She had lovely legs, smooth and shining, firm and agile. I kind of envied her, but in a good way.

“I think Donna likes you,” said Paulie, chuckling and providing a fresh pipe so I could have another hit. I sucked it deep and almost coughed it out, but I held my hit with some pride, sending the smoke out my nose, even though I had never been a smoker- well, not tobacco anyway. I took a puff and passed it on while Julie dealt. We won again and so both Paulie and Julie took off their tops. 

Paulie was every bit as voluptuous as I'd thought, big breasts pouring over the tops of her bra cups, full and feminine, shifting as she moved. Her partner Julie didn't have a bra on and just bared herself anyway. Her breasts were small and widely separated. Silver rings adorned her nipples and I wondered if they hurt. Certainly didn't seem like she was suffering. Her skin was sprinkled with freckles and her nipples were large and puffy. And pierced. My eyes kept getting drawn back to her rings. Her boobs shook as she moved and I found the motion fascinating. She grinned as she caught me looking but didn't say a thing, and just winked as she took a fresh hit on the pipe. 

I dealt and turned up the jack of hearts. I had the King in my hand so I picked it up. That was a mistake, though it made sense at the time. Julie had the Left, the Ace, and a nine; her partner Paulie had another ace so we went down. I sighed and reached back to untie my halter. I giggled with nerves as I bared myself for the other women. My eyes shifted back and forth, and while they didn't stare like men, they looked and they smiled and the way they did it made me feel sexy, not cheap, and that felt good; so good I sort of tossed my top aside. 

Gwen matched me, pulling off her t-shirt to reveal a yellow lace bra, shell tops showing cleavage in the middle. She was prettier than I thought, and her belly was taut and her fair skin had the color and look of cream. She looked at me, smiled then undid her bra. “Can't have Donna the only one of us topless in the room.”

We won the next round, and both Paulie and Julie wriggled out of their jeans. And I saw it then, the harness Paulie wore; the big bright red dildo attached to her right where a man has his thing. I stared at it wondering, wondering how that would feel. Wondering how it would feel for her as she rode another. Then I caught my breath, and when I looked up, I realized everyone had caught me staring. 

“That's okay,” said Gwen. “We all stare the first time we see a harness,” she added with a wink, then began to shuffle and deal.

We lost and I had to peel down my panties. My sex was natural. I'd trimmed it some so the hairs wouldn't slip out around my bikini bottoms, but it was natural. I had a thin slit with thin lips, and then I saw Paulie staring at my cunt for just a moment.

I took a deep breath and felt myself turning red. “I guess the game's over,” I said. “And I lost.” 

“Not necessarily,” said Julie with the sweetest smile. “We can do dares. You'll like dares. Dares are fun.” 

I wondered what they would dare me to do. I didn't want to be a chicken though, not in front of them. Nervously I took another drink but didn't say no as the pipe was passed back my way. I took a deep drag and coughed it out this time. Gwen handed me some water and let her fingertips glide across the small of my back. It was meant to be comforting, and it was a lot more than comforting. Her eyes were smoldering when she looked back. I don't know what she saw in me, but she didn't look away. 

We dealt another hand. Gwen and I won. Julie slipped out of her panties. Her sex was bare and shiny, pussy lips wider than mine, pink and glistening. And two more rings in her labia. Paulie reached for her toy, and Julie put her hand on it and said. “Uh, uh. You're not taking that off. Not until you've used it,” she said with burning eyes. Her fingertips slowly glided up and down the artificial shaft like she was giving Paulie a handy. I watched and felt my own pussy begin to contract and release. 

“Won't she have to do a dare then?” I asked. 

“Sure will,” said Paulie. “Since you're the guest you should make the dare.”

I blushed. I had no idea what to ask these obviously much more experienced women. I didn't want to go too far, didn't want to push the issue. So I went mild. “I dare you to describe your first kiss.” 

“With momma?” she asked with a grin. That answer was met with laughter and universal scorn. “Okay, college girl, I'll tell you about the first kiss that made my toes twinkle.”

“Go on,” said Gwen. “I want to hear this.”

“Alright,” said Paulie, sitting back on the couch and taking another hit first. Smoke still leaked from her mouth as she began, a bit high-pitched to start. She slouched so that the big red dildo pointed upward, and I had a hard time taking my eyes off it. “Her name was Betty, and like me, she was in drama club. We'd been hanging together since eighth grade, and by sophomore year I had begun to guess she was a bit strange too. We were besties who could tell each other anything. We walked in the park one night after a show. We went into the woods, deep in the woods. And it was there I took her hand. And I kissed her, hard and long, and after that one kiss, I knew no boy could make me feel this way.”

”Whatever happened to her?” asked Julie. 

“Married a middle linebacker. Has four kids and a minivan now.” Paulie laughed.

We played again. This time Gwen picked up the Ace of diamonds and went alone. And she went all the way. Now Paulie and Julie owed us two.

“Okay, girl, it's up to you,” said Paulie. 

Gwen looked at me, and I at her. I wasn't sure what to do. She winked at me and said, “Julie, I want you to play with Paulie's tits. Mouth and hands, make her nipples grow and at least five minutes, starting,” and she pulled out her phone, “now.” 

Julie didn't have to be told twice. She sort of dove in, taking Paulie's full left breast under her hands and lifting it to her lips. Her tongue circled the tip then she scraped her teeth over it before biting. I watched open-mouthed as Julie worshiped voluptuous Paulie's breasts with total delight, coating her with saliva, hips rocking as she tasted her roommate. 

“Ding,” said Gwen. “You can stop now.”

“Do I have to?” Julie rose up from her girlfriend's breasts and faked a pout. I was pretty sure she could have kept right on going. Paulie looked like she felt the same, her nipples had stretched and stiffened, but dealt, and this time we lost. 

Gwen stripped off her panties, simple and yellow to match her bra. Her mound was bare except for a small slit of blonde pubic hair. Paulie looked at me and said. “I want you to kiss Gwen. Don't hurry. No Mommy kisses. I want to see tongue.”

Julie was nodding up and down frantically and staring at me. I turned and looked at Gwen. Her expression was neutral, and she slipped her right hand behind my waist to slowly caress the small of my back. “It'll be fine,” she said. “Just relax and go with it.”

I nodded and then she came close. 

Gwen's body was firm but her lips were so soft and tasted sweet, despite the beer and the reefer. She brushed my lips and put her left hand behind my head and cupped it, fingertips sliding between the locks of my hair. I felt her bare skin pressed to mine, her breasts just above mine, her hand pulling me closer as she leaned into me. Oh, what a kiss, so different from any of the boys I'd smooched. No scratchies, no stubble. No hurry. I felt my mouth open of its own accord and her tongue slipped inside me. Her kiss was strong, confident, as her tongue swirled about mine. She made my skin tingle, and I didn't want the kiss to end when she gently broke it. 

Nobody said a word, but I could see them smiling like they had been witnesses to a new secret. I sat back down, breathing deeply as I reached for the cards and dealt. My pussy was burning, tingling, hungry as I had ever been. And I dropped the cards, spilling them on the floor. Nobody teased me. They helped me gather the cards, and I turned up the nine of clubs. 

“Pick it up,” commanded Julie, and I did. We lost as they had the cards, and I was dared to kiss Gwen again, this time with me as the aggressor. I looked around, looked Gwen in the eyes, and she looked like she was waiting, and then I pulled her to me hard. 

That ended the game. Gwen's kisses were all over me. Her fingers squeezed my bottom and ran through my hair. I saw nothing but her, noticed nothing but her. Her skin was smooth as butter and her flesh taut. I was lost in how superbly she moved her lips against mine. I held her hips, not sure what to do. She broke the kiss and whispered in my ear. “Lie back, baby girl. Let me take the lead. If you want me to stop, just say so.”

I couldn't speak so I nodded. I'd never before noticed how blue her eyes were, or how full her lips. She pushed me back on the couch, climbed on top of me, pressed her thigh between mine, and gently ground her body against me. The pressure against my pussy made me boil so I joined in, matching her motions with mine, my fear fading as my temperature rose to our shared rhythm. Suddenly aware of my pussy, of her hunger and need. My pussy was in charge and I was along for the ride. I had felt desire before kissing boys, but that was warmth; Gwen made me burn! I felt like my blood must be boiling as Gwen scraped her teeth down my right nipple. Then she bit it, not too hard, just right! Then followed up with a soft circle of my tongue. I stared up at the ceiling then to the right as I heard a moan. 

It was mine. 

Julie was on her knees, mouth full of Paulie's crimson she-cock; it bulged her cheek and her eyes were rolled back, focussing on Paulie, who was pulling her hair. I felt Gwen's lips on my belly and for the life of me, I couldn't figure out where she was going, but I didn't really care because she felt so goooood!

She entered me, gently, a single finger, testing me, uncertain, no doubt about the state of my long-lost hymen. I felt her fingertip rubbing up against the front wall of my pussy. She found a certain spot with the pad of her fingers, and I screamed and my body bucked as I just exploded, my body overcome with pleasure I'd never before known. 

I looked over. Julie was on her hands and knees with her bottom raised high and that big red strap on shoved deep in her cunt and Paulie giving her dirty commands. I felt Gwen's lips on my sex and more fingers and then Gwen's mouth. I was lost, lost, my body caught and spinning in a whirlpool of ecstasy as her tongue circled my clit.

That was the day I learned who I truly am.

Published 
Written by DonnaCupcake
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments