Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Run to the West Pt. 1

"Two friends on the wrong side of the fence become inseperable."

10
6 Comments 6
5.4k Views 5.4k
3.1k words 3.1k words

Erika Hoffmann was afraid as she walked through the dark, rain soaked streets of Eisenach, a small town just inside the border of East Germany. She should not have been out at this hour, ninety minutes after the curfew of ten o’clock which had been imposed in January.

The soviet rulers had been worried about people attempting to escape to the west and if she was caught by the Stasi who knows what would happen to her.

People sometimes disappeared without warning.

The fact that she had been visiting her friend and lost all track of time would not matter at all to the authorities. No, they would automatically accuse her of some kind of subversive activity or, worse, trying to escape to the west!

She had lived all her life in Eisenach, from birth in 1922 until now and, at thirty one years of age she should be married and have a family but, because of the war and subsequent occupation by the soviets she had not met anyone she wanted to marry.

She was tall and slim, with jet black hair and dark brown eyes. The very opposite of the girls featured in the Nazi posters for the Bund Deutscher Mädel, the League of German Girls.

Both her parents had been shot by the Nazis for daring to stand up to them when their home was raided after a neighbour accused them of being Jews in 1944. Luckily for Erika she had been away from home at the time and had not been involved but after the soviets arrived things were no better. The Russian soldiers were like animals and hated all things German. They were out for revenge for what had happened to them when they were invaded and no woman was safe. Many being raped and even murdered.

Now, in 1953, things were a little more settled but the whole community lived in fear. Neighbours informed the police of everything, curtains constantly twitched and Erika had to be careful not to be seen going into her apartment for fear of a neighbour informing on her!

She had taken off her shoes so there would be no sound from her heels as she flitted from shadow to shadow, stopping constantly to look and listen, pressing herself into a doorway when a police patrol drove past. Her dark woollen coat helped her to blend in and not be seen as the car drove slowly by, her heart beating so loudly in her ears she was surprised they hadn’t heard it. For a second she thought the policeman in the passenger seat had seen her as he looked straight at her but, no, they continued on their patrol without even a pause and, once again, the street was empty and quiet.

As soon as the sound of the car had faded away, she made a dash across the road to her apartment house.

“Hey!”, a man’s voice shouting, “What are you doing there?”

Erika froze in the doorway, not daring to breathe. There was a crash and a dog yelped.

“Get away from here, damned dogs!”

A door slammed and quiet returned once more.

Closing her eyes she let the stale air escape from her lungs. She heaved and felt the bitter taste of bile in her mouth but managed to keep the contents of her stomach from escaping and, without wasting any more time, opened the door with her key, crept silently past the concierge’s door and along the corridor to her own home where, once inside, she leaned her back against the front door and breathed a sigh of relief.

She was angry at having to be so afraid. This should be a civilised community, she should not live in fear for her safety just because she had overstayed at her friends house.

From what little TV they were allowed to see, Erika was sure her cousins in Bad Hersfeld, just a few kilometres across the border in the west, didn’t have to worry about such things.

She thought often about her cousins, Markus and Franke. She visited them often in happier times but since the country had been divided she had not seen them at all. They wrote often to each other but had to be careful in case her mail was intercepted and checked.

She knew that Markus had become a policeman after the war. He was younger than she was, just twenty seven, and his sister who was the same age as Erika, was an ambulance driver. They had survived the war as Franke had become a nurse in 1939 and moved to ambulances in 1943 and when the war came to a close, Markus had deserted and Franke hid him until it was safe.

The walk back from her friends home tonight had finally convinced Erika that she was not going to live like this any more. She had been frightened almost out of her wits and there and then she decided it was time to escape to the west to join her cousins and be free once more.

The only problem she had was how to cross the border. The security was watertight now and anyone caught trying to get through could be shot.

Later, as Erika lay awake in her bed, she thought about how she would get across. There was the fence with barbed wire and there was also, possibly, a minefield. Even if there wasn’t, there were almost certainly alarms and she had seen the watch towers and armed guards for herself.

She decided that the best method was the railway as the train stopped at both Eisenach and Bad Hersfeld. How she would do it, though, was a different matter altogether.

Her friend Elsa, whom had been visiting, was a ticket inspector on the Deutsche Reichsbahn. She knew that train crews were changed at the border for West German staff but Elsa could get her on board and she would know where to hide for the border inspection.

Elsa Schröder was the same age as Erika. Her father had been killed in August, 1944 during an air raid by the American 91 st bomb group and her mother passed away soon after. The doctors said she had a heart attack but Elsa preferred to believed she had died from the grief of losing her father.

As a result of both losing their parents in such tragic circumstances the two women had grown up together. They had no other friends and Elsa didn’t seem that worried that she had never met a husband. When she worked she always wore trousers instead of a skirt and although she was very pretty and had a stereotypical Germanic appearance of blonde hair and blue eyes she kept her hair cut short so, when she wore her uniform she looked more like a young boy than a grown woman.

Since the death of their parents, almost a decade before, they had become very close and trusted no-one but each other so now that Erika had made this life threatening decision the only person she could turn to was Elsa and that would have to wait until she next saw her.

Turning over on to her side, Erika closed her eyes but sleep would not come. The fear she had experienced and the concern about her future would keep her awake all night until daylight began to fill her room as the first day of the rest of her life began.

It was Sunday. The dress shop where Erika worked was closed and she had the day to herself. Elsa was also off work as this was her Sunday off too.

About midday, Erika walked the half kilometre to her friends house and knocked on the door. It opened slowly and a worried Elsa peered out. When she saw who it was she said urgently,

“Come in, come in” and a big smile appeared on her face. Closing the door behind them she threw her arms around Erika’s neck and held her so tightly she thought it would snap!

“Oh ’Rika!” she said eventually, “I was so afraid you would be caught. I couldn’t sleep all night”.

Erika’s arms squeezed tightly around the others waist as she hugged her and she replied,

“I know, I am sorry but I didn’t dare call you in case anyone was listening in.”

When they finally separated, Elsa took Erika’s hand and looking into her deep brown eyes said,

“I couldn’t bear it if anything happened to you. You are all I have left.”

Erika smiled. “I know,” she said, gently, “I know.”

Elsa continued.

“I never told you but when the Russians came they hurt so many people in ways that were unimaginable to me and when I saw what they were doing I cut off my hair and swore that no man would ever touch me like that. I made myself look like a boy so they would leave me alone.”

Erika’s jaw dropped.

“Elsa! I never knew. I just thought it was a style you liked.”

“You weren’t here, Erika, you never saw what happened to the women here. They were animals!”

“I know, I heard. It wasn’t my fault though. How could I be here when I had been sent to work in Berlin?”

PaulaaC
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PaulaaC

The dark haired woman felt as though her friend was blaming her for what had happened, as though it was her fault she had not been there.

“I am sorry ’Rika, I didn’t mean it to sound like that. I was just trying to explain why I was so worried about you.”

The two stood in silence for a moment then put their arms around each other and held each other.

Soon, they walked together to the kitchen. Erika took off her coat and placed it on the back of the chair and sat at the little table where Elsa had prepared a pot of fresh coffee. They drank in silence for a dew minutes until Erika spoke.

“Elsa, I want to leave here. I am sick of living in fear.”

The blonde woman looked at her friend.

“Where will you go? It is the same all over East Germany.”

“You know I have cousins in Bad Hersfeld? I will stay with them until I find a place of my own.”

As she spoke, slowly and deliberately, she watched Elsa’s eyes narrow.

“But that’s the other side of the border.”

“Yes, I know. You remember Markus and Franke?”

“But ’Rika,” Elsa’s voice became a whisper and the furrows in her brow deepened. “How? They will shoot you if you are caught and you will leave me?”

Erika looked hard at her friends pretty face.

“No,” she said, eventually, “I want you to come too. Do you want to?”

“Oh yes,” came the reply. “Of course I want to but I am afraid. How will we do it?”

Erika paused before answering.

“On the train!”

“The train!?” Elsa exclaimed, “How?”

“I don’t know. I am so tired I can’t think but we will work it out together.” Erika covered her mouth as she yawned then continued. “I didn’t sleep last night, either. I lay awake thinking of so many things.”

“We could take a nap if you like,” Elsa ventured. “We could use my bed, it is big enough.”

“I would like that but I haven’t brought anything with me.”

“It’s ok, ’Rika, I don’t mind if you don’t.”

Erika thought for a moment.

“Ok,” she finally answered, “It will be like when we were children.”

The two women finished their coffee in silence then, standing, Elsa took the empty cups and placed them next to the sink and together they went into the bedroom.

Erika began to undress, first unbuttoning her blouse and slipping it from her shoulders, placing it neatly on the chair at the end of the bed then unfastened her skirt and stepped out of it, folding it neatly and placing it with her blouse, on the chair. Finally removing her shoes and placing them beneath the same chair. Now dressed in bra, pants and stockings she waited until Elsa had also undressed and watched, with a hint of sadness, as her friend removed her underwear and climbed into bed, beckoning her to join her.

Without all her masculine clothes, Erika saw that Elsa was a beautiful woman. She was tall and slim with small firm breasts and not a hint of fat and she was pretty as a picture with her ice blue eyes shining out of her elf like face which was accentuated by her short blonde hair. She deserved to find a man to love her and not spend her life alone.

But then, she thought, she was alone too, she just didn’t seem to have found anyone she liked enough. Not even to go out with and working in a dress shop meant that generally, the only people she met were either women or men looking for clothes for their wives or girlfriends.

There had been somebody once, during the war whilst she worked as a typist in Berlin. He had been a soldier in the Wehrmacht and was ten years older than her. He had been posted to Berlin after losing the use of a leg after being blown up by a shell but he was kind and considerate and Erika loved him dearly. They had been together for nearly a year and had become so close that they trusted each other implicitly and he often told her how much he hated the Nazis and couldn’t wait for the war to end. Sadly, he had been killed in a raid as Berlin came under more frequent attacks when Germany was succumbing to the allied advance.

She had been distraught for a time and the only thing that kept her going was that they had made love for the first and only time in her life just days before.

 

“’Rika?” Elsa spoke softly. “Are you coming?”

“Oh yes, sorry,” she smiled. “I was just thinking about Helmut.”

“Helmut?” Elsa looked puzzled. “Who is Helmut?”

“Just a man,” Erika replied with a hint of sadness, “Maybe I will tell you about him someday”, and she stepped forward and slipped into bed along side her friend who pulled the covers over them both and cuddled into her, holding her tight as she drifted off into a comfortable, relaxed sleep.

A few hours later, Erika awoke and lay quietly, enjoying the warmth of her friends body against her back. It had been a long time since she had shared a bed with anyone and she felt safe and happy to be close to someone again, even if it was a woman, a friend.

Elsa stirred and pulled herself tighter onto Erika’s warm body.

Turning onto her back, Erika put her arm out and Elsa lifted her head so she could place her arm underneath then, lying on her side, she put her head onto Erika’s shoulder and her arm around her waist and the two women held each other in a close embrace.

The feeling of warm breath on her neck made Erika feel safe and happy and she didn’t mind when she felt the butterfly like touch of Elsa’s lips kiss her neck, in fact, it made her feel warm inside and she breathed deeply as she felt the gentle movement of her friend’s hand as it cupped her breast through the thick material of her bra.

She closed her eyes and luxuriated in the beautiful sensations that were beginning to rise inside her from the heat of the soft flesh against her body, the featherlight touch of the fingers moving on her breasts and the tickle of soft lips against her neck.

She turned her head to the side and Elsa’s lips joined her own in a kiss, the like of which Erika had never felt before, soft and gentle, caring and loving and she put her hand onto Elsa’s head and pulled her towards her, returning her friends kiss eagerly.

Elsa broke away and slipped her hand under Erika’s back to release the fastening of her bra then, pushing up the now loose garment, moved her head down to take Erika’s now erect nipple into her mouth, kissing and sucking as gently as she did her lips.

The touch of her mouth made Erika’s nipple tingle and stiffen and caused the sensation of a thousand butterflies fluttering in the pit of her stomach.

As she squirmed slightly under Elsa’s loving ministrations, her muscled tensed with excitement as she felt the movement of her hand moving slowly down her stomach and, pausing momentarily at the waistband, slip slowly beneath the soft fabric and begin to work it’s way between her legs, one finger finding the engorged flesh of her clitoris and pressing gently against it before continuing down between the hot fleshy petals and finding the entrance to her inner being.

Elsa’s finger toyed around the entrance to her vagina, pressing and moving in tiny circles around the opening but not yet entering.

The raven haired beauty arched her back and breathed in deeply through her nose and exhaled with little moans and whimpers.

Her insides were in knots now and her muscles were cramping so tightly, causing her to arch her back as she pressed her head back into the pillow.

She felt a finger enter slowly into her most private of places and she gasped and moaned out loud as her muscles clamped around it and her own moisture increase to lubricate and welcome this delicate intruder.

Erika held the blonde woman’s head against her breasts and ran her fingers through her short hair as her orgasm began to rise inside her, beginning at the base of her ribs and gradually radiating out into her abdomen, causing her stomach muscles to tighten and he back to raise from the bed, pushing against the hand that was creating such feelings, her vagina sucking at the finger, trying to pull it further inside until, like the exploding of a thousand starry fireworks, it was upon her causing her to shout out involuntarily as the air was pushed from her lungs and her heart seemed to stop until her muscles once again relaxed and she sank slowly down from heaven and lay on the bed in her friends arms, her heart beating like a hammer and she wondered, now, if this was the reason she had not married, because she loved Elsa.

 

 

 

 

Published 
Written by Annamagique
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments