Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Savannah teaches Cassie lesbian sex

"Two best friends become more."

11
6 Comments 6
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.6k words 1.6k words
Cassie and Savannah had been best friends since seventh grade and the summer before their senior year they became even more than that. With no school to get up in the morning for the girls spent almost every night sleeping over at each others houses.

One mid July night they were at Savannah’s place watching TV, bored out of their minds. Their parents were on vacation together and they had the house all to themselves.

“Cassie?” Savannah called her best friend’s name.

Cassie was laying next to her on the couch and turned her head to look at Savannah. “Yeah?”

“You want to play truth or dare?” She asked.

Confused, Cassie didn't’t understand her. “But it’s just the two of us, how can we play?”

“Maybe we could just ask each other questions,” Savannah suggested.

“But I tell you everything.”

“Then maybe we could change it up a bit.” She sat up. “Truth or dare?”

Still confused Cassie decided to see what she meant. “Truth.”

“Have you ever been attracted to a girl?” Savannah asked with a glint in her eyes that told Cassie her friend was up to something.

Cassie’s throat suddenly became dry and she didn't know what to say. Cassie wasn't exactly known to be a good girl, completely the opposite actually, but only when drunk they’d both admitted to wanting to kiss a girl just to try what it was like, but sober Cassie was afraid to admit that. For a long time now she'd been confused about whether she liked boys or girls.

“Yes,” she finally choked out, feeling that if she could trust anyone it would be her biggest gay supporter best friend.

“Okay,” Savannah smiled. “My turn. Truth.”

Slowly catching on to her intentions, Cassie had no idea what to ask her. “Have you?” She said.

“Yes,” Savannah replied instantly. “Truth or dare?”

“Dare.” She wanted to avoid any more questions leading in that direction, but regretted it as soon as she heard the dare.

“Kiss me,” Savannah said. 

Cassie froze. “W-What?” she stuttered.

“Come on Cass,” Savannah smiled moving closer to the brunette. “I’ve seen you looking at me when we change into our pajamas, or at school in the locker room.” Cassie was so embarrassed for being caught.

Seeing she was right Savannah sat right next to her, her body pressing against Cassie’s. Still looking straight into her eyes, the blond took the brunette’s shaking hand and placed it on her thigh.

“You like seeing me naked?” Savannah whispered and moved her hand higher to the hem of her miniskirt. “Do you?”

“Y-Yes.”

She lead her hand up to her ass, side and stopped on her full B-cup breasts. Leaving her hand there she cupped Cassie’s boob with her hand. “I’ve always been jealous of your boobs,” she said and squeezed it gently through the fabric and bra. “Can I see them?”

Cassie couldn't’t do more than nod excitedly. Savannah grabbed the top hem of her strapless dress and pushed it down. Underneath Cassie had a black lacy bra to hold her D-cup breasts.

“You know, I’ve been watching you too,” Savannah confessed.

“You have?” Somehow knowing that gave Cassie a bit more confidence. She nodded and focused back on her boobs. Suddenly feeling brave Cassie reached behind her back and unclasped the bra taking it off.

Before she could find the words to ask permission, Savannah’s hands were all over her boobs, caressing and squeezing. With the tips of her fingers she traced circles around her areolas, pinched her nipples and twisted them. A moan escaped Cassies’s mouth and Savannah instantly looked up at her. Closing the small distance between them she kissed the brunette. Cassie’s first kiss with a girl, but not Savannah’s.

It started out slow and got hotter and heavier with each second until it was a full on make out session. Cassie grabbed at Savannah’s hips and the blond sat in her lap. Her short skirt was around her waist and her wet panties rubbing against Cassie’s leg.

All doubt and fear from earlier was gone now as Cassie unbuttoned Savannah’s blouse with a speed and skill she didn't’t know she had. Opening it, she revealed her bright pink lace bra to match her panties.

“I’ve wanted this for so long,” Savannah moaned when Cassie unclasped her bra at the front and held her boobs.

CosmicSia
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CosmicSia

They fit perfectly into her hands.

“What did you want?” Cassie asked playing with her boob with one hand and caressing her waist lower and lower with the other. She squeezed her big ass and brushed over her thigh.

“Cassie touch me, please,” Savannah begged, grabbing her hand and setting it on her still covered pussy.

“I don’t know how,” Cassie said suddenly, scared again. What if she couldn't’t get her off like Savannah wanted her to? She was an expert when it came to boys, but a girl?

“Then I’ll go first.” Savannah knelt down on the floor in front of Cassie. She licked her lips before attacking Cassie’s neck and leaving a trail of hickeys all the way to her chest. Moans escaped Cassie’s mouth as the sat back and enjoyed.

Licking down to her boob, Savannah took Cassie’s big and erect nipple in her mouth, sucking and biting on it.

“Go lower,” Cassie breathed looking down at the half naked blond pleasing her. In her mind she called her a slut and it turned her on even more and her thong was getting wetter and wetter.

“Lower?” Savannah asked seductively looking up and locking gazes while keeping her mouth on Cassie’s nipple. Another flow of her juices wet her thong.

Savannah’s eyes stayed on Cassie’s as she stuck out her tongue and moved down her body. Over her belly, giving a lick to her belly button and stopping at her lower belly where she still had her dress on. Savannah pulled it off and gasped.

“You smell so good,” she breathed. “You are so wet for me.” Smiling she leaned down to Cassie’s crotch and smelled again. “So intoxicating,” she murmured and pulled the thong off. “That’s a nice bush, Cass,” Savannah said and ran her fingers through the dark and long pubic hair above her pussy. “Ready for the best orgasm you ever had Cass?” A moan was her confirmation.

Savannah ran a finger through Cassie’s slit soaking it in her cum. Taking that finger Savannah put it in her mouth sucking on it, enjoying every drop of Cassie. “My god, you taste so good,” she moaned and brought her mouth directly to the source.

Cassie gasped as Savannah’s fingers spread her lips apart and her tongue buried deep into her hole. Moans filled the empty house as Savannah worked her magic on Cassie’s pussy.

Licking her clit she inserted a finger as deep into Cassie’s pussy as she could, stretching her out before putting in a second. With her other hand she slid her own thong to the side and fingered her soaked pussy.

Cassie’s head fell back and she grabbed at her own breasts and played with her nipples to increase the pleasure, and though her parents weren’t home Cassie got so loud Savannah feared the neighbors would hear her moans and screams. The unshaven brunette tensed up and started screaming.

“I’m coming! Oh god, Savannah, I’m coming!”

Savannah was prepared and gladly drank up her friend’s juices until there was nothing left.

Standing up from the floor, Savannah instructed the out of breath brunette to lay on the couch. Obeying, Cassie spread herself on her back waiting for what the blond would do next.

Savannah pulled off her skirt and thong, shook off the blouse and bra that were still hanging on her shoulders and sat on Cassie’s face, offering her her completely shaved pussy.

“Finger me, Cass, eat me out, make me come, I’m so wet for you,” she said. She really was wet, so much that cum ran down her thigh and onto the couch.

A bit nervous, Cassie reached up and stroked her pussy. Savannah encouraged her with moaning and Cassie, feeling braver, first ran her tongue over her pussy then pushed a finger in her hole and started fingering and eating her out at the same time.

“Yes, Cass. Put your fingers in me, fill me up,” Savannah moaned. Cassie pushed another finger in.

“Another one, come on.”

Cassie obeyed the blond and pushed in a third finger.

“Oh yes, fuck me, Cass, fuck me hard!” Savannah yelled close to climax. “Yes, fuck me like the slut that I am!”

Starting to shake Savannah moaned loud, closed her eyes and let go. Coming all over Cassie’s face, Savannah let out a breath of relief and got off of her best friend.

“Damn, Cassie, that was amazing. You sure you’ve never been with a girl before?” Savannah sat on the wet couch and helped Cassie sit up as well.

“No, but you seem like you have,” Cassie said licking her lips.

“I’ve been with one very experienced woman,” Savannah said a smile on her lips. “And I can’t wait for you to meet her.”

Published 
Written by Stolen303
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments