Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher part 2

"I learn from my daughter's teacher"

50
28 Comments 28
24.1k Views 24.1k
1.8k words 1.8k words
Ms. McCall put her phone back in her bag. She turned to appraise me in my robe and pajama top.

"It would be polite of you to greet her nude. She will be wearing almost nothing when she arrives."

For long moments, I stared at her, barely able to breathe. Blushing crimson, I complied, slipping my robe and top off. Ms. McCall indicated with her eyes that I could put my robe back on.

The waiting seemed interminable. I glanced at Ms. McCall; she was looking at her watch.

I heard a car driving up our street, parking, the car door shutting quietly. A few moments later Sophie was lightly tapping on the den door, and I opened it. Our eyes met and we shared a rueful grin.

"You're two minutes late. Do you need to be reminded about punctuality?"

She swallowed, finally met Ms. McCall's eyes. "No, Teacher." She hesitated, wondering if explaining would make Teacher more or less irritable. "I had to tell the girls I was going out, might not be back before they went to sleep. And I had to dress properly." She looked down at her chiffon robe. It was clear she was nude under it.

"Did you tell them where you were going?"

"No. But Melanie said 'Say hello to Teacher for us' as I left."

She smiled her mirthless smile, flicked her eyes from Sophie to me.

"It would be polite to kiss your guest. Offer to take her robe."

I closed my eyes momentarily, rooted to the spot, trying to hide the panic I was feeling.

Sophie glanced at Ms. McCall before looking back at me. "She seems anxious, Teacher. May I give her a little wine first?"

Ms. McCall peered at me for a moment before silently nodding. Sophie took my arm gently, and led me into the kitchen. She turned toward me and sighed. "What happened?" she asked.

I blushed crimson, still barely able to breathe. "She found me looking at a video online. Walked in on me."

Sophie nodded, gravely. "She caught me watching her training my next door neighbor. I've been her Student for about 8 weeks now. She called me Trainee for a month first."

I fumbled with the cork in the Merlot in the cabinet while she got the glasses down. Sophie took the bottle from my hands, set it down, and stood in front of me holding both my hands. "You don't need to do this, you know."

I shook my head. "She took pictures." I was near tears. "What if she shows Jennie?" I paused. "Or John?"

"She will delete them if you ask."

I hugged her. My heart was pounding, and not just because of my fear. I was almost naked, hugging my nearly naked friend, and was aware of her attraction to me as never before. She held me, soft crooning little wordless murmurs of comfort, and stroked my hair and neck, my back. She kissed me softly on the side of the neck, then partially released me so we could look each other in the eyes, a teary smile just beginning on my lips. I leaned forward a few inches and brushed her lips with mine, goosebumps beginning to burst out everywhere. She returned my kiss with slightly open mouth, softly teasing my lips open with the tip of her tongue. Her fingers took my hand and lightly placed my fingertips on the chiffon just barely concealing her hardening nipple.

God, I wanted her. Realized I had wanted her forever.

"But she won't let me have sex with you if you opt out now."

I stared at her for a few heartbeats. Then, taking the back of her neck and hair into my other hand, I kissed her. I hadn't kissed anyone but John like this since we were married. Hadn't kissed John like this in years. Not a tentative first-time kiss, this was a hungry aroused deep lovers' kiss.

Breathless, we stopped again, locked eyes, and knew we both wanted this. "I'm glad she called me instead of someone you didn't know," she whispered, stroking my hair and face.

"I am too." I brushed her nose with my lips. "What happens now?"

"We go back and let her teach you," she whispered.

I nodded, unable to speak. Taking our wine glasses in her hand, Sophie took me by the hand and led me back to the den.

Ms. McCall examined me closely upon her return, then arched an eyebrow at Sophie. Wordlessly, Sophie set down the glasses and removed my robe.

"Shall we continue here, or would you prefer your bed?"

My mind tumbled into a whirlpool. The den, where we might be seen by the neighbors? Or the bed I had shared with John for two decades? Seeing my indecision, Ms. McCall made the decision for me. "Please bring the Trainee upstairs, Student."

Sophie looked at the alarm in my eyes, gently took me by the arm and guided me to the stairs, gently removed my robe, and led me to sit on the edge of my bed. I caught a glimpse of John's photo on my bureau. He seemed to be watching with his amused half-smile, wondering why I was doing this. I silently agreed with him.

Ms. McCall brought me back to the present. "The Trainee needs to learn to receive before she can give." She nodded at Sophie, who eased me onto my back with my feet still on the floor. Once again I heard the camera click from Ms.

MargoTigress
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoTigress

McCall's phone.

I met Sophie's eyes with alarm, but she smiled gently and murmured, "Yes, of course, Teacher." She gently adjusted my position so more of my thighs were on the edge of the bed, and leaned in to kiss me softly, gently opening my mouth with her tongue as she caressed my face and hair. She sat back a bit and slipped off her robe, then started caressing my neck, my chest, my nipples. I whimpered softly as she teased me, her fingers scratching gently and caressing my thighs open. Everywhere she touched was tingling, burning, goose fleshing, brightly blushing.

Caressing my face with one hand, she sent the other down to comb through my curly pubes. I could feel the hairs, all slick as she gently tugged on them, teasing my lips apart, softly and gently splitting them to barely tease the tip of my clit through the hood. I sighed, whimpered, moaned softly at first, louder as she continued her barely-there teasing of my center.

Another camera click made me look at Ms. McCall in alarm. She smiled grimly. "You like that." Not a question, a statement. I nodded faintly. "You must wait until I release you." I closed my eyes, feeling my arousal burning and my second orgasm of the night approaching already. A gasp escaped my mouth as Sophie's finger caressed a bit harder.

"You must wait. I will tell you when you may have an orgasm."

I met her eyes. I nodded again.

My hand crept down to Sophie's, trying to soften her touch. Instead, her finger slipped inside me, the tip pressing forward on a spot I had never realized was so sensitive. I moaned again, my head turning side to side as I desperately tried not to come.

"Softer," Ms. McCall murmured. Her face was so close, her eyes watching avidly. The finger pressure subsided, leaving me wanting, needing more. but safely away from my edge. Ms. McCall reached down and took Sophie's finger away, tasting it. She returned the finger to my mound, where Sophie began once again to tease my hairs, my skin, my outer lips. My entire body was vibrating, my breasts and nipples harder than ever, my skin dampening and exuding my arousal.

"Taste her," I heard. Scarcely able to breathe, I watched as Sophie's face lowered between my thighs, kissing the left and then the right to encourage me to give her more space. I felt her soft tongue just barely penetrate my lips, licking the left one on its sensitive inner edge. Eyes full of lust, I tried to give her an encouraging smile, but it felt more like a grimace.

Her tongue found my clit, gave me one, then two of the softest licks imaginable, My head fell back and I moaned as my hips tried to rise to her touch. Another lick, harder, then a series of fast flicks. My teeth were chattering, my whole body shivering; I was seconds from losing control.

Suddenly I groaned as her tongue left my core. Ms. McCall's hand was in Sophie's hair, tugging her face away from me. "You are too eager," she softly reprimanded Sophie.

"Yes, Teacher."

"It occurred to me she needs a towel between her and this lovely quilt." I looked down at my mother-in-law's heirloom double wedding quilt, and nodded, fear in my eyes. "Go get a towel, please."

As Sophie retreated silently to the bathroom, the hard smile returned to Ms. McCall's face. "You were too eager too," she whispered. I nodded, unable to speak in my shivering, aroused state.

Sophie returned, gently caressed my left buttock off the bed and stroked my cheeks as she placed the folded towel beneath me. She turned to Ms. McCall. "May I continue, Teacher?" At her nod, Sophie returned between my thighs, caressing my lips with her fingers, softly kissing up my inner right thigh. Once again her tongue started her feathery touches on my clit. My whimpering moans resumed. The entire world was focused on my skin, my breathing, my clit aflame.

A moment or a lifetime later, my world collapsed again. "Show me," commanded Ms. McCall. Sophie's tongue withdrew, and her fingers held open my lips for inspection. I groaned, unsure whether it was the removal of her tongue or the click of the camera causing it. I looked up at her again.

"You want this," she repeated. I barely nodded. "Ask me for it."

Barely audibly, tears on my face, I whispered. "Please. Ms. McCall. I want her to make me come."

"Call me Teacher. Ask me to teach you."

"Please Teacher. Please teach me."

Pressing her hand to the back of Sophie's head, she answered. "You may have an orgasm now."

Looking at me with lust and apology on her face, Sophie's tongue softly caressed my clit from back to front, slowly, slowly. My whole body exploded, I was moaning, gasping, crying, laughing. My last memory is of a kind of banshee howl escaping from me.

I woke some minutes later with Sophie curled up next to me, her hand lightly touching my face, breasts, labia as she gently kissed my neck and shoulder.

Teacher's mirthless smile was back as she took one last photograph. "Welcome to my class, Trainee."

Published 
Written by Charlotte_
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments