Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Teacher's Pet Pt 1

"She punished me in the most unexpected way possible."

14
4 Comments 4
33.8k Views 33.8k
2.0k words 2.0k words
Famous Story
"Bella! How many times do I have to tell you to stop talking to Katie?" Ms. Harrison shouts.

"Sorry, she's distracting me," I quickly respond.

"Lies!" Laughs Katie.

"Whether she is distracting you or not, I only keep hearing your voice, so I'm moving you down to the front of the class, right in front of my desk. Now!" She firmly says.

Getting up, I gather my books and make my way down to the isolated table at the front of the desk. I don't mind being at the front because I enjoy the look of Ms. Harrison on a daily basis. She is medium height, with gorgeous legs, ans I'd just love to rub my pussy against her. The skirt that she is wearing must be new because I have never seen her wear something like that before. It fits her waist so perfectly, so I really can't complain. Moving my eyes slowly up to her white, open blouse, I begin fantasizing about sliding my tongue in between those breasts of hers.

"Bella, are you ok?" questions Ms. Harrison.

Shooting my eyes away from her magnetic breasts, that keep attracting my eyes, I pull the chair out and hastily take a seat while avoiding eye contact with her.

"Yeah, yep. I'm fine, all good over here," I reply, while looking the other way as I try to hide my embarrassment.

Handing every student a book, I dread the moment where she has to hand me one. Eventually, she stands right beside my desk. Steadily moving my eyes up and over her breasts this time, I stare deep into her milky blue eyes, with so much passion to offer. As she hands me the book, I reach for it and gently feel her soft, delicate hands caress my fingers underneath the book.

"Thank you, Ms. Harrison," I smile.

"You're very welcome," she says as she glances over her shoulder at me while walking away.

I suddenly feel vibrations coming from my jacket pocket, grabbing my phone, I sneakily put it under the table to read the text that I have just received. It is from Katie.

'Oh my god! I totally just saw all of that! I bet you loved the touch of her hand against yours haha.'

Looking around to see where Ms. Harrison is, I text back.

'Fingers I'd love to suck on as I buried my own in her tight pussy.'

As I send it, I find myself laughing aloud. Trying to slip my phone back into my jacket pocket, I shockingly see a hand pop out from over my shoulder.

"Hand it over, Bella," Ms. Harrison quietly whispers.

Had she seen what I had sent to Katie? Oh dear god, I bet she did. Nervously pulling my phone back out of my jacket, I cautiously hand it to her.

"You'll get it back at the end of the day," she says.

What really doesn't help is that Ms. Harrison is also vice principal. She could punish me to hell and back for the smallest of things.

*ding ding ding*

"Ok, class over students. I'll see you all tomorrow. Now start making your way to your next class," she demands.

Trying to move as fast as possible I pack my bag and sigh with relief, just as I escape quickly out of the door and down the hallway.

"You're in for it," Katie jokingly laughs.

"Its not funny, I'm not sure if she had seen what I had text you," I wince.

"Only time will tell. I'll see you at 4pm outside the school and you can fill me in on how it goes," she shouts from down the hallway.

Grabbing my gym kit from my locker, I head for the girls' changing rooms and begin getting ready for gym class.

"Hey, Bella, what's up?" asks Emily.

"Its a long story," I grumble.

"Cheer up then, its your favourite lesson,"she grins.

"You're right, I'm clearly worrying over nothing," I respond with a smile.

"Right, girls. Everyone grab a soccer ball and let's hit the indoor field," shouts the gym teacher.

"The boys have clearly occupied the outside field then," mumbles one girl.

*beep*

*Attention all students, don't forget to start studying for your upcoming exams in June. You all need the best results to get into the college of your choice. You're competing for a place against a lot of other students, from a lot more high schools. One more thing, can Bella Preston please report to Ms. Harrison's office immediately. Thank you.*

*beep*

"Off you go, Bella," frowns Mrs Frederick, the gym teacher.

"Perfect timing," I mime sarcastically to Emily.

Making my way off the indoor field and into the changing rooms, I decide to leave my gym clothes on and just place my clothes into my backpack. Heading out of the changing rooms, I feel my palms start to sweat. Wiping them off onto my shirt, I stand outside Ms. Harrison's office for a few seconds until I have the courage to knock on the door.

"Bella, is that you?" Ms. Harrison says from beyond the door.

"Yeah, it is," I reply.

A bit strange, I thought. Normally they just say 'come in'. Is she expecting anyone else? Is she only expecting me?

"You can come in," she mutters rather silently.

Opening the door, I get an eerie feeling. The blind is down and shut and the only light that is illuminating the entire office is coming from a dimly lit candle, in the corner, next to Ms. Harrison's bookshelf.

"I'll be with you in a second, just sorting something out," she says, from beyond the door to the left of me. "Make yourself comfortable."

Walking over to the bookshelf, I glance at the books and suddenly get a huge shock of excitement through my entire body, then straight between my legs.

'Lesbian Karma Sutra'

'The Art of Vaginal Fisting'

'Finger Licking Good'

All the books are based on lesbian sex.

MilaRich
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaRich

She is either a lesbian or bisexual. I couldn't believe it, this is becoming interesting and more arousing by the minute. Taking a seat in front of her desk, I hear a bit of movement and the light switch from the other room go out. Hearing the door open, but seeing nothing, due to the darkness. Listening to Ms. Harrison make her way over to the door I had entered through, I confusingly hear her lock the door.

"Any particular reason as to why you have just locked your office door?" I inquire.

"You're free to leave whenever you want, I just don't want anyone coming in, that's all," she replies as she steps into the light of the candle.

"Wow, misplace something did we?" I jokingly say. 

"I could lose this g-string and bra, if you want me to?" she replies with a hint of seductiveness in her voice.

"Please, let me do the honour of taking them off," I wink.

I take my bag off, get up and slowly move my way towards Ms. Harrison. Not taking my eyes off her, I lock lips with her so passionately as I wrap my arms around her back and unhook her black bra.

"Just as I had pictured them......perfect," I say as I smile to myself. "Can I?"

"I'm yours for an hour, so do whatever you want to me," she replies.

Pinning her up against the nearest wall, I softly kiss her neck, using my tongue to swirl around the part that I'm kissing. Swiftly moving down her neck and then down to her breasts, I leave a trail of my saliva right between them, as I take off in one direction towards her right nipple.

Wrapping my tongue around her nipple, I hungrily bring it out of its shell faster than a heart beat. Nibbling and pulling on it softly, her hand runs quickly through my hair. Dragging my tongue over to the next nipple, I change it around a bit and use my fingers to erect this one out of its hiding place. Every pinch I make brings out her groans from deep within.

Holding her hands up above her head, I slip my knee between her legs and teasingly pressure her pussy until she tries to fight her way free.

"Don't tease me, Bella, it drives me crazy," she moans.

"You love it, Ms. Harrison," I reply while sucking her neck and driving my knee into her pussy.

"Oh my, mmm, fuck, Bella, that feels so damn good," she huskily says between her moans.

Getting onto my knees, I remove my gym top and wind her knickers all the way down to her ankles. As she steps out of them I throw them near my bag, hoping to take them with me. Placing my hands on her ankles, I spread her legs and use my tongue to leave a trail all the way up her thigh and quickly drive it down her wet slit. Lapping up the wetness, I yearn to taste the inside of her tight shaved pussy.

Taking her by the hand, I push everything off the desk and arousingly feel her nibble my ear.

"Fuck me like you need it, Bella. Become my little bitch and own my pussy, you teachers pet," she smirks.

"Just you wait, Ms. Harrison," I smile. "You're in for it now."

Pushing her down onto her back, her legs dangle over the edge as I pull up a chair, kneel on it and pound three of my fingers in her pussy without any warning. As my fingers do their thing, my mouth hungers for her throbbing clit to devour. I waste no time and pull her clit in my mouth and my tongue freakishly licks at it. Using my other hand, I start groping her well-rounded breasts, massaging them and pinching her nipples.

"You're fingers inside me, they feel me up so damn well. Oh my, I'm gonna..." she says, before I cut her off.

"No, you are not going to cum just yet, Ms. Harrison," I deviously say. "This time, I'm in charge."

Removing my fingers, I circle them around her entrance hole until I feel her push my head violently, further between her legs.

"Stick your tongue in me and relieve this sexual tension between us, Bella!" she pleads.

Slowly slipping my tongue in, I take the time to feel and taste every possible part of her pussy from the inside. It tastes so good, even better than I had dreamed. Thrusting my tongue in and out of her, as I use my fingers to massage her clit, I watch her hands reach to either side of the desk and grip the edge. In and out my tongue goes, and up and down my fingers stroke.

"Faster, Bella, I'm gonna come hard!" she screams.

Sticking my two fingers in her mouth to keep her quiet, I lunge them deep within, remove them as quick as possible and stick my tongue in her pussy, just in time for her to come down my throat.

"Mmm, you taste so sweet," I whisper in her ear as I lick my lips.

"I'm glad you like the taste of my pussy, Bella," she replies while kissing me on the neck sending shivers down my back. "Don't forget to read that book, you've got to write an essay on it soon. One more thing, I expect you here in my office tomorrow lunch time, as punishment for the text you sent Katie."

Laughing at her seriousness, I grab my things and head towards the front of the school to meet Katie.

"Finally! I thought you were rendezvousing with Ms. Harrison or something," Katie laughs.

"It could happen tomorrow lunch time, you never know," I reply.

Published 
Written by Englishgirl18
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments