Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Island, The Moonlight

"Just another lesbian seduction story"

27
7 Comments 7
3.7k Views 3.7k
2.2k words 2.2k words

Vickie was for me that one friend you've had since early childhood, with whom you stay friends even though, as you grow up, you discover you have little in common. She was a 'normie', a stereotypical good girl, religious and shy, whereas I was the weirdo (which to be fair at that time meant little more than changing hair colour every month), against the system, and striving to attract romantic interest.

Still, we remained close through the years. She liked having what she viewed as a more daring friend, and I liked the stability and an occasional metaphorical slap in the face. I also simply liked her. It wasn't a giant crush or anything, but when I first realised I liked girls too, she was the obvious choice for my fantasies. In time, these were enriched, but in time Vickie's boobs also got much bigger, so I still thought of her now and then when touching myself.

That's not to say I had set any plan in motion (come on, you know where this story is going); in fact, that summer before the last year of school there was supposed to be a third girl coming with us on vacation, but she cancelled on the last minute. So we ended up going to the island alone. I extracted a promise from her that we would go out every night, and in turn, I promised not to leave her alone in some beach bar to go fuck strangers (this wasn't something I really did - but I might have been exaggerating my promiscuousness in my tales to scandalise my timid friend).

The first three days were normal enough. The sea, food, walking the narrow island streets, the sea again, and an evening out. I did notice that when I took my top off to sunbathe at the beach Vickie would look over at me with envy - not envy of my chest, nowhere near as impressive as hers, but probably of my willingness to flaunt it. I challenged her to do the same, even telling her that the stares she would get would make her wet, but it was a lost cause. She didn't want to hear about it, but would still steal a glance when she thought I was asleep.

The nights were also uneventful. I would flirt a little at the establishments we visited, but wouldn't leave her alone. In truth, as much as I was momentarily tempted to follow some of these guys in a dark alley and suck a dick or five, I was aware it would be a rather dangerous thing to do, and in any case, I was going through a 'guys suck, only girls from now on' phase.

Of course, that's not what I told Vickie. I would half-jokingly complain that she was going to once again deprive me of dick, and tell her she could easily bag a guy too. On the fourth night, before going out, I even told her we could share one if she was too intimidated. At that point she snapped, which I had not seen coming.

"You know what? Take that swaying ass of yours and go find yourself some dick then! I'll stay here and read a book or something. Enough already with your shit! Jesus Christ!"

She had never shouted at me before. "What is your problem?" I asked earnestly, though in retrospect it was a poor turn of phrase.

"What's my problem? I guess my problem is that I don't think about sex all day long. Your problem is not that you are a slut, but that you want to rub all the attention you get in my face, to make me feel bad about myself."

"Seriously? That's what you think is happening here?"

"What else? Why else have you been bragging about all your sexual exploits these past few months if not to show how popular you are?"
"Because you're the only one I trust, you stupid piece of shit!" I screamed at her. "Because I know you won't judge me, or at least you will try not to. Besides...well, I made a lot of those exploits up." I wasn't sure I should have admitted that I had been vastly exaggerating my sex life to Vickie. At first, I had done it to see if she would get shocked, and then to see how much she would believe of the increasingly taller tales I would throw at her. As it turned out, most of it.

"What? Why?" The surprise had calmed her nerves, so I explained my "reasoning" to her. I thought she might get furious again at me for mocking her all this time, but I think she was relieved to find out we hadn't drifted quite that far apart.

"So which parts are true?" She sounded earnestly curious. There was a third reason I had kept telling her all these steamy stories, and that was that I thought she got off on them. This I kept to myself.

"You know what? Screw the bar, let's go for a walk at the beach and I will tell you the truth of them."

The beach was rather rocky, so there were no couples looking for privacy at that hour. We were alone with the sound of the waves and the light of the stars and the waning moon.

"Go ahead. Ask away," I prompted her.

"Did you give a handjob to every member of that volleyball team?"

"Lol, no. All I did was flash them as I was passing through the gym."

She bulged her eyes. Even though it was so much less, the fact that she now knew it was fact was still a bit shocking to her prude mind.

"Ok. Did you have a threesome with Alex and Leo?" Leo had been my boyfriend till a couple of months earlier.

"No; But Leo once let Alex in to watch us have sex. I wasn't happy with Leo thinking he could take such an initiative, so the next day I went and sucked Alex's dick." That was pretty much how that relationship ended. My reasoning of cause and effect seemed perfectly rational back then.

"Okay, okay. Did you have sex with Helen?" she continued. Now that she had accepted I only told her these things because she was my friend, she was getting excited.

"Not really, we just made out and we fingered each other a little."

"I see. So none of the stories so far are entirely fictitious."

"Every legend has a grain of truth, right? So does the legend of the great slut, me." I gave a short bow.

KaraCrieg
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KaraCrieg

"Ha-ha." She remained silent for a bit. She clearly wanted to add something. I decided to let her take her time.

"How was it?" she eventually asked.

"Which part?"

"You know, kissing a girl. And, well, the rest of it."

"Better than kissing a guy. And better than doing it yourself."

She blushed a little.

"Last one" she hurried, to avoid lingering on the previous topic. "Did you blow that teacher?"

"Fuck no. This one is totally fake - and I must say I was a bit offended that you didn't suggest I sue him when I told you about it."

"Yeah, that's fair. In my defence, based on your stories, you seemed ready to have sex with anybody."

She had a point. We had kept going along the beach, having by now left the village, its lights and music behind us.

"We should get back. It's not that late, we can still have a drink if you want. And you can make up all the things you would do with the random strangers who leer at you," she said.

"You know that half these guys are actually leering at you, right?"

"No they are not. They're totally checking out your ass and those legs of yours."

"Last night the guy I was talking was asking me to introduce him to my hot friend. It wasn't easy to drive him off."

"No, fuck off. Who? Really?"

"You should give yourself more credit. Those boobs, that pony-tail with the glasses, trust me, there are lots of guys who think of you when they jerk off. Trust me, more than those who get turned on by a green-haired girl with an almost flat chest. And your ass is just fine too, if not quite as fine as mine," I said, making a point of looking at her behind.

"Shut up!" she said but with a blush and a smile. "And your aren't flat-chested, unless you are standing next to me."
"You know, fuck the drinks. I'm not sure they should even be serving us. We can go back to the room and watch a movie if you want." I could tell she preferred that, but I thought it was a good time to bring another option on the table.

"Or I could answer a few more questions for you."

"Like what?" Vickie asked.

"Like what this feels like," I said, leaning in to kiss her. Slowly, I didn't want to catch her by surprise. She didn't move away, and our lips touched, our tongues slowly exploring each other's mouths.

I took her hand, laying rigid on her side, and put it on my ass. After a second, she grabbed it with both hands, squeezing it passionately, while my right hand massaged her left boob. Once we stopped kissing to catch our breaths, I moved down to her neck, biting her ear as well. My left hand went to her ass and then a little further, massaging her cunt from the outside of her jeans. She had started moaning, but I didn't want to take advantage.

"Are you sure you want this?" I asked, pinching her nipple as I was saying it. She nodded eagerly, took off my shirt and began hungrily sucking my nipples. Inexperienced, or rather even more inexperienced than me, she bit a little, but I happened to like it, letting out a groan. Impatient, I almost tore off her shirt and removed her bra (unlike me she needed one), releasing her fabulous breasts, and going to work on the left one immediately, one hand holding it in place to suck on, while the other I slipped inside her jeans, looking for her pussy. She helped a little by unzipping her pants and removing them.

By this point, the rocks on the beach had become less ragged pebbles, so we could lay down a bit, with our removed clothes giving some minimal protection. Vickie lay on her back and opened her legs for my hand as I was on top of her, my tongue still devoted to her chest. I eventually made my way down, kissing her bare skin every step of the way, till I found myself eating her out, my eyes looking at the two perfectly round mounts of her breast as her body was arching. I noticed she was shaved, which told me she did actually come to this holiday hoping to get some action, even if she was too shy to pursue it actively.

Truth be told, I had never eaten pussy before, so I can't say if I was good or not. But Vickie had never been eaten out before, so whatever I did was good enough. She suppressed her screams but I soon felt her shaking, her fist holding my hair tightly as she climaxed.

"I guess I am now a slut too," she said a few seconds later, my head still between her legs.

"Not quite; you made me your slut, but now you must become my slut too," I said, slowly kissing my way up to her lips. Her juices dripped in her mouth and she took them eagerly.

"So, do you want to be my slut?" I asked with my raspiest sex voice, rubbing my burning pussy on her belly.

"Yes, please," she said, looking me straight in the eye.

I gave her a long kiss and then repositioned myself to sit on her face, looking down at her, wide-eyed and eager as she was. I took off her glasses carefully and started moving my pelvis back and forth slowly, as her tongue started feeling my wet cunt. Unlike her, I had been eaten out before, but only by teenage boys. I could tell she was better at it, whether because she knew what felt good or because she was just more eager to please. I started moving faster, my body leaning forward till I was almost lying down over her, as she tirelessly fucked me with her tongue, while her hands were on my ass, her fingers penetrating my pussy from behind.

I didn't muffle my screams - I moaned like a horny bitch when I came, while she tried to continue eating me out even as I was convulsing in ecstasy.

We walked back to the room hand in hand, our faces covered in girl-cum, knowing we had another couple of days and nights to spend on the island, and knowing exactly how to spend them.

Published 
Written by Ascendant
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments