Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Ladies' Dinner

"A long slow seduction"

30
18 Comments 18
13.0k Views 13.0k
3.7k words 3.7k words
The first thing Sarah noticed was how thin Jennifer was; her wide red belt tightly buckled around her waist. Her eyes then made their way up from her belt to her firm breasts, and then to her face. It was the face that stopped her cold. Chiseled, the sort of features that only result from hours in the gym. Finally she reached her eyes. They were deep and brown and would be easy to get lost in.

She stared into them for several seconds oblivious to any idea that her gaze was being returned. Then she realized the woman had been watching her the whole time she had been looking at her. Her face flushed, and she turned away from her to some of the other members of the mom’s club.

It was a monthly dinner of New Canaan women. They had much in common: successful husbands, impressive educations, once impressive careers of their own. Now they were mothers, their lives consumed with play dates and PTA meetings and soccer games. If one word could be used to describe their lives it would be safe. For indeed they had little to worry about. Certainly not money. Nor were their husbands the cheating kind. While the odd affair may have happened while their husbands waited for the 5:06, for the most part they were dedicated fathers and thoughtful husbands.

It is that very safety that brought the women together. Because in life there is a central truth: safety is the enemy of passion. And without passion their lives were, to quote Robert Frost, lives without salt.

And so it was not a surprise to see a woman dressed well at the dinner. When Sarah had been invited two years ago she thought back to her days at Wellesley, a community of women. She missed it and was excited by the prospect.

She may have not been conscious of why she remembered that community so fondly. But it was more than intellectual. Her first female lover was a study group member. At Wellesley she had a number of affairs with women all evolving from various clubs or sports teams.

Sarah found that she looked forward to the dinners with increasing anticipation as time went on. The food was excellent, the wine better than the food, and the conversation better than the wine.

She was oblivious at first to the flirtation between the women. Invariably the conversations turned to sex when the second bottle of wine was opened. Laura and Jen then managed to turn the conversation to sex in its many forms. It took a while for Sarah to see how adept Laura and Jen were at extracting secrets from the women. Carole’s love of blindfolds and handcuffs. Kathleen’s submissive nature. Over time each of the diners would reveal something, and over the course of two years the information they knew about each other would have shocked their husbands.

It was Laura who some months ago had raised the subject of same gender sex. “My husband wishes,” she said with a laugh. But it was not a one off statement. It was raised with intent and a plan. Over the next two dinners nine of the twelve women at the dinner confessed to having been with women.

Over creme brulee Laura went around the table and described each of the women’s affairs with members of their own sex. The table was by that point flush with a very good pinot, and as Laura went around the room they laughed at the various stories.

As Sarah drove home that night she wondered at the coincidence. So many moms with the same past. Small world she thought.

But it was not a coincidence. Laura and Jennifer had evaluated each of the women carefully before inviting then to join the dinner. Laura knew for example that Nancy, who did not admit at dinner to having been with a woman, had been with women throughout much of her twenties. In fact all of the women at the dinner had been with women.

Laura and Jennifer knew exactly what they were doing.

And where they would wind up.

---

That night as she sat alone in her den, the kids asleep and her husband traveling, Sarah sipped a fine brandy and her thoughts wandered freely. She recalled her athletic days, her days at law school competing fiercely on the law review, and her days working at the highest levels as a tax attorney for a big five accounting firm. All her life she had worked hard and been extremely aggressive. Her sexual relations had been no different. She had chosen her boyfriends. She had chosen her husband. She had always been the sexual aggressor and she had remained the sexually dominant partner throughout her relationships. She couldn't remember the last time her husband had fucked her when he wasn't laying on his back looking up at her. Only at Wellesley had she relaxed, let herself be taken. And she had been taken again and again by various women during her four years there.

As her thoughts wandered she recalled the brunette at the mom's dinner, the intense focus on her face when Sarah had finally realized they were staring at each other. There had been a passion there, an intense female attraction she had not felt since college. That passion had cause her to avert her eyes and busy herself with the other members of the club for the rest of the evening.

She woke from her reverie to find herself highly aroused rubbing herself softly through her panties. She gathered her thoughts, finished her brandy, and put herself to bed. Her dreams were scattered and erotic, a strange and curious imagery of sapphic pleasure.

---

Laura and Jennifer were partners in every way possible at these dinners. They anticipated each others moves. They had come to New Canaan years ago. Both from religious backgrounds. Each with no illusions about their nature. They knew they were gay, and yet each acquired a husband and had children in hopes of keeping some allegiance to their middle class origins. Each had been corrupted in similar ways.

With Laura it been on the soccer team in high school. She was sixteen, athletic, and unaware of her own beauty. She was 5' 10' with very long legs. Her blonde hair and tan skin attracted the eyes of everyone. She made varsity as a freshman.

No one was more aware of her beauty than Kim, an eighteen year old senior. On the pretext of working after practice, Kim managed alone time with Laura. It was not long after when Kim asked Laura to come over to her house one night to watch TV. She gave Laura some very sweet wine, and after the second glass she put her arm around her. It was typical of any teenage seduction where one is more experienced than the other. Laura went through various stages of denial before finally admitting to herself what it was that she desired.

Jennifer's story was similar. An older girl, a nervous seduction. Jennifer embraced her newfound pleasure with less doubt than Laura did, though. She became skilled at the signs, and the wooing, and delighted in the final giving in. By the time she got to college it was old hat - she was never without a girl friend.

They both found men in grad school whom they could tolerate. But it was Laura who first learned how much of life was hidden. She began her career as a victim's advocate in a Prosecutor's Office. There she learned the truth. Of the affairs, of the betrayals, of the hypocrisy that seemed required of all those who were important and influential.

She arrived in New Canaan with no illusions. And so it was that when they saw each other in the quaint downtown which so resembled perfection, they each saw their reflection. Laura was not scared, and she was the aggressor. Jennifer still held on to the illusions of marriage. Laura demolished them in a week.

There was the luncheon, and the tennis match. In the corner of the women's locker room Laura made her move. She walked up to Jennifer and kissed her lightly on the lips. She stopped, looked Jennifer in the eyes, and said, "I will stop if you want me to stop." She kissed her again. Jennifer had no intention of telling her to stop. Laura dropped her hand onto Jennifer's naked pussy and brought her to orgasm quickly.

From there on they were lovers in every since of the word. They kept up appearances, but seldom went forty-eight hours without being in each other's arms. Each had destroyed any doubt about her own orientation, or about her needs. As they become more confident in themselves, they each became more predatory. "Did you see the new Mom at the PTA - she will be easy," Laura would say.

And so each gazed over the crowd there as a fox gazes over chickens. It was not a matter of if someone would be seduced and ultimately broken. It was rather a question of who. And how.

---

Sarah found herself anxiously awaiting the next mom's dinner. The brunette occupied her thoughts whenever she had a spare moment. She thought about the dinners themselves more than she had during the last two years. She had always looked forward to them, but she found herself thinking back to them reliving the conversations and realizing, consciously for the first time, how intimate they had become. She had revealed secrets to these ladies she had never revealed to another living soul. Secrets she would never dream of telling her husband. The more she thought the more she realized she hadn't been the only one sharing intimate secrets at the dinners.

Remembering the deep, intent look in the brunette's exquisite brown eyes, she understood that at least one woman had been paying attention when, her tongue loosened by the fine wine and her defenses relaxed by the camaraderie and the free-flowing sexual banter, she had told anyone who happened to be listening of the time in her life when women were her greatest source of pleasure. Thinking back she realized she had told them a great deal about herself, even about her submissiveness.

Sarah determined to be more guarded at future dinners. New Canaan was a small town and her social circle, which included nearly all the ladies at the dinners, was smaller still. Things discussed could easily get back to her husband and she refused to think what that might entail.

And yet as the dinner approached she found herself paying closer attention to her grooming than usual; the fact she even noticed herself paying attention to it surprised her. The evening before the next dinner she sat alone in her den and imagined the brunette standing behind her, laying her hands gently but firmly on her shoulders, and kissing her neck softly. She laid her neck to the side as the brunette kissed her, shut her eyes, and a soft guttural moan escaped her lips. She awoke from her reverie to find herself more anxious than ever for the dinner to begin. Hoping, she realized, to be seduced.

Sarah bathed before the dinner, trying to control her emotions.

BunnyNikkiTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
BunnyNikkiTS

She groomed herself carefully and dressed as if she expected to be undressed. She was aware of what she was doing but at the same time barely noticed. She arrived at the dinner a bit embarrassed by her school girl emotions. Sipping a fine wine and sampling the usual delicious appetizers she relaxed, forgetting her concern about revealing her secrets and her absurd thoughts of seduction, and mingled readily and easily with her friends. This was New Canaan, after all.

---

Jennifer had set her sights on Sarah months ago.

It was so obvious. This was made more enticing by the delicious thought that Sarah had no idea anyone suspected. But oh, Jennifer knew. Jennifer had caught Sarah staring at her mouth several dinners ago. It was a hunch she confirmed. A brief touch on Sarah's back between her shoulder blades at the last dinner removed all doubt. It was a brief little shiver - barely detectable. A slight inhale accompanied the shiver. Both betrayed her.

She then ignored Sarah for the rest of the dinner. Sarah's attempts at engaging her after dessert were met with a smile and a quick excuse me. Jennifer knew the fish had been hooked.

It was only at the end of the dinner, when Sarah was about to leave, that Jennifer engaged her again. This time is was a peck of a cheek and a touch of her arm that lasted longer than it should have.

From across the room Laura watched the good bye with amusement. Sarah's obvious disappointment when Jennifer removed her arm filled Laura with desire. Jennifer had played her perfectly.

Later, the two enjoyed Sarah's reactions with relish in the basement. The well furnished room had a daybed discreetly tucked in a corner. Laura's husband knew well that to venture into the basement would find his wife with any number of women. This made it all the more appealing to Laura - a sign of his submission. Jen and Laura made slow, unhurried love. And when Laura's hand brought Jen to the edge, she stared into her eyes and said, "imagine Sarah and the things we will do to her."

Jen came instantaneously.

The dinner before last had been planned from a script proven long ago. Sarah would be welcomed by Jen with a warm peck on the cheek. Jen would touch her several times - most daringly when she brought her a drink and in front of everyone lightly brushed her cheek. Having aroused Sarah fully, Jen would then retreat until it was time to leave. At departure, with Laura standing next to her, Jen would brush Sarah's cheek once more, and give her the lightest and briefest peck imaginable.

As Jennifer came on her hand after the dinner, Laura whispered, "Sarah will between your legs after the next dinner."

---

Jennifer's touch of her shoulders ended any thoughts Sarah may have had that this was just New Canaan. 

Sarah had started when she felt it, barely suppressing a moan, fully aware that Jennifer had sensed her reaction. And then how exquisitely Jennifer had ignored her. That alone convinced her the hunt was on and she was the prey. Jennifer's soft peck and touch of her arm as she left the dinner had given Sarah the opportunity to warn her off, but she lingered, letting Jennifer control the encounter.

She had been pursued before, although not for several years; she had been, and was again, she realized, very willing prey. She did nothing to discourage Jennifer's warm peck on her cheek at the next meeting touching Jennifer lightly on her hips as they exchanged kisses before moving along into the room. When Jennifer later brought her a drink and quite publicly caressed her cheek, Sarah did not suppress her soft purr. By this time she was fully aroused, fully aware she was being seduced, wondering only how public Jennifer intended her seduction. The lightness of her kiss and the lingering touch on her arm as Sarah left the dinner, the earlier public caress of her cheek, led Sarah to believe it would be very public.

Sitting in her car before driving home she brought herself off very quickly. And very powerfully. Her fate beckoned.

---

Sarah expected to be taken at the dinner, but she had no idea how and in how many different ways. By the end of the night, she would be more than seduced. She would be exposed. Her desire, till then hidden, innocuous, would be exposed and clarified as she never could have imagined.

There was no sign of anything out of the ordinary until the salad was served. Jennifer had been cordial and welcoming. But there was a distance - no shared intimacy.

This dinner was smaller than earlier ones. Only a third the number of women as the previous dinner. The dress was less formal and, though she did not recognize it at the time, more revealing. Karen's dress, for example, stopped well above her knee. Lisa's blouse was opened one button too far.

When the salad was served Sarah felt Jennifer standing behind her. Jennifer did not move for a few minutes before placing her hands on Sarah's shoulders.

Sarah instantly became aware everyone was looking at her.

Jennifer spoke. "I was so happy when Sarah joined our little group. Over the last few months I think everyone has seen just who she is. What she is about."

Jennifer paused. She lifted her left hand from Sarah's shoulder to her cheek. Jennifer lightly caressed her shoulder, her other hand resting on her cheek. Sarah's reaction betrayed her to the group. She pressed her cheek into Jennifer's hand and let out a soft moan

Jennifer continued. "Yes, I think we all know who Sarah is and what she wants."

Jennifer moved her hand from Sarah's cheek to her lips, tracing them lightly with her index finger.

Jennifer bent over and turned Sarah's head to the side. Her lips touched Sarah's softly. Sarah moaned louder this time. The others in the room may as well not have been there. She had wanted this for so long she noticed no one but Jennifer.

Jennifer's second kiss was firmer, more passionate. She was in control. In fact Jennifer was tingling. The moment had come. The moment when the sub finally gives in - when she no longer cares - is a sweet one for the domme. The others at the table watched with knowing anticipation. Jennifer told her to stand, and Sarah stood. Jennifer unzipped her dress and let it fall to the floor. Sarah stood, facing all the women but Jennifer, dressed only in her sheer black bra, panties and thigh highs. As she unfastened Sarah's bra, Jennifer told her to remove her panties. Sarah lowered them to her ankles and stepped out of them as Jennifer dropped her bra to the floor.

The ladies had cleared the table before Sarah as they watched Jennifer undress her. At Jennifer's command, Sarah lay on her back on the heavy wooden table her feet to the ladies. She was to be used. Jennifer would take her first. Jennifer raised her skirt to her waist and straddled Sarah's face, her back to the ladies. She pushed her panties to the side. Looking into Sarah's eyes, Jennifer said firmly, "Do not stop until I tell you, and do not disappoint me," as she lowered herself onto Sarah's face.

Sarah had no thought other than to please Jennifer. She found the bottom of Jennifer's cunt with the tip of her tongue and gently insinuated it between her already moist inner lips. Jennifer's lips parted, opening easily for Sarah as she slowly drew her tongue the full length of Jennifer's slit, barely caressing her hood before reaching her tongue back toward Jennifer's bottom and licking her length again, just as slowly, broadening her tongue between Jennifer's folds as they opened wider and wider. She took Jennifer's apparent arousal as a compliment. The need to please, to be desired, had defined Sarah's personality far longer and far more completely than she had ever known. It had defined her relationships with boys throughout her youth. She would be pursued. Strangely it also affected her relationships with girls. Other girls were made to see the pursuit which often came at their expense. Rather ironically her need to be pursued overcame her strong sexual preference for women over men.

Jennifer lowered herself further down onto Sarah's willing lips which soon were buried between hers. Sarah's tongue found its way to Jennifer's clitoris, erect and fully emerged from its hood, and she slowly, persistently, relentlessly, ran its length and breadth back and forth across the tender tissue. Unseen hands parted Sarah's legs, separated her moist inner lips, and an unseen thumb and forefinger pinched her clitoris hard and held it. Sarah's gasp was muffled by Jennifer's cunt and, remembering Jennifer's admonition, she continued kissing the lips which pressed firmly against her and caressing the clit which she felt beginning to throb.

In truth, like many subs, a part of Sarah was missing. She had no knowledge of who she really was. Her entire life had been defined by pleasing others. Her core identity surfaced from time to time. The flirtations with girls in high school.

At Wellesley her affairs with women didn't disturb who she thought she was. "Gay to graduation," some said, and Sarah agreed. For all of Sarah's intelligence, the idea that her sexuality and its denial in many ways defined her never occurred to her. She compartmentalized her existence. In her mind her attraction, some would say hunger, for the female touch was rather like her preference for a particular French wine.

In truth Sarah's sexuality was like a dam ready to burst. Its denial in all it forms forced her subconscious to find ways to express the need.

This is the way it is in the world. So many never express who they are, and in fact never know who they are. But when someone enters the life of one who is afraid and gives her courage, her need may express itself powerfully. The domme is really the liberator, allowing the sub truly to find herself.

Sarah's road to liberation started between Jennifer's legs.

Sarah's tongue worked insidiously between Jennifer's legs pushing her inevitably to orgasm. The unseen woman pinching Sarah's clit increased and decreased her pressure, watching Sarah's hips respond, but Sarah's life, her soul, was the cunt firmly placed on her face demanding her entire attention and compelling her obedient service.

As Jennifer's pleasure built, Sarah grew aware of whom and what she was meant to be.

A slave.

---------------------------------------------------------

Clytemnestra is an identity assumed by Womanofdesire and Mollflanders to collaborate in the writing of this story.

Published 
Written by Clytemnestra
Contributing Authors
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments