Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Sexy Neighbor - Part 2

"Sorry this took so long, and yes there will be a third part. (I just love cliff hangers!)"

15
6 Comments 6
27.9k Views 27.9k
2.1k words 2.1k words
After my fuck session with Jackie from next door I walked him back home for the night. We approached his huge mansion that looked much like my grandparents' and he wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me in for one last kiss. (Or at least I thought.) His kiss was more passionate than I expected and he began nibbling on my lower lip.

I moaned and opened my mouth wider to allow his warm tongue inside to explore every crevice of my mouth. His hand slid under my skirt and his rough fingers grazed my swollen clit. I gasped, not expecting him to be so forward right in front of his house for the whole neighborhood to see.

I grabbed at him with the hand I had placed on his chest. He reached for my lacy pink thong which was already soaked through from his groping. He pulled it up tight against my wet cunt and I gasped into his kiss.

He pulled away suddenly and I whined. Although my pussy was still sore from our earlier fuck session in the kitchen, I still ached to feel his hot and rough fingers against the bud of my clit.

“Goodnight,” he said grinning, and turned towards his front door.

“Your just gonna leave me like this?” I said, referring to my freshly soaked panties.

“You're right,” he said and turned back towards me. He reached under my skirt once more and this time pulled down my little pink thong. I gasped at his sudden action yet he continued to pull it off of me, raising my legs to remove it completely.

“For later,” he said and brought the part of my panties that covers my pussy to his nose. He smelled them and licked the spot where my juices had soaked through.

“I love the way your dirty pussy smells. It tastes so sweet. I'll be back for another taste soon," he said and then walked into his home.

I stood in front of his door very hot and bothered and turned around to walk home. All I could think of on the way home was the way he had man-handled me and my pussy began to drip again. I became increasingly horny. This time, since I had no panties on, my juices dripped down my inner thighs and they became more wet and sticky as I walked home.

It wasn’t quite seven o’clock yet. As I walked towards my home I couldn’t help but notice a young girl who had to be a teenager step out of a car parked along the opposite side of the street from me. She had on tight cut-off shorts that hugged her big ass perfectly. Her tits bounced in the see-through white tank top she wore. Her nipples were hard and they pierced through the material, just begging to be pinched and teased. She noticed me walking towards the house and walked over to me.

“Hey there, I'm Sarah. Are you related to the couple who lived here?” she asked, motioning towards my grandparents' home.

“Yes, I'm their granddaughter.”

She smiled and I noticed white teeth behind her plump lips that I envisioned nibbling on my now hardened nipples. “I've always admired their house, it’s so beautiful!”

“If you’d like I can give you a tour?”

“That sounds perfect!” she said. “My parents are actually out of town tonight and I’ve been bored out of my mind.”

We continued talking and walked up to the house where I opened the door for both of us. We entered and I gave her a tour of the place, starting with the lower level and working our way up to the bedrooms upstairs.

We continued talking and I learned she was only eighteen and was a senior in high school. We finally came to the bedroom I was staying in and I took a seat on the comfortable bed covered in pillows.

“So, Sarah, do you have a boyfriend?”

She blushed and smiled at me innocently. “No… My last boyfriend was junior year.”

“Really? You seem like the type of girl that guys would love.”

“What makes you think that?” she asked, lying down on the bed next to me.

“Well, you’re a very sweet girl, and to be honest, you’ve got some nice tits on you.”

She sat up and pushed her breasts together with her hands. “You think so? Sometimes I wish they were bigger.”

“No way! They’re perfect. They look nice and soft too.”

“They are!” she said, smiling at me. “Feel them for yourself!”

I reached out and took her D-Cup tit in my hand and squeezed it. “Well I can’t really feel them that well through your shirt.”

She reached down and pulled her shirt over her head so her tits bounced freely, without a bra. I reached out and took one in my hand once more, squeezing it gently. 

“Ohh… That feels good.”

“Haven’t you ever had someone play with your tits before, Sarah?”

She blushed again. “Well… my last boyfriend wanted to…. But…well…. I’m a virgin.”

I smiled sweetly at her and brushed a lock of blond hair out of her innocent face. “That’s okay, Sarah, there’s nothing wrong with waiting for the right guy.”

She frowned as I said that and I wondered why she suddenly looked so sad. “You see that’s the thing… I think I like…. Girls.”

I smiled devilishly at her. I had secretly wished that this young sexy blonde would tell me she loved pussy. I could just imagine her tits flopping, pink nipples hard as rocks as she let me finger her virgin pussy.

“What do you mean… what about girls do you like?” I asked. As if I had no idea what it was like to crave a woman. The truth was I had fucked several women before.

She looked at me shyly. She was still sitting upright with her tits uncovered. “I mean, I like everything about them… their hair… their skin… and their tight asses.

Pandorakar
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Pandorakar

The only time I’ve ever seen a girl naked was in the locker room at school. But sometimes I think about them naked… hot… wet. I just want to grab their tits and bury my face in their pussy.” She was really worked up now, her cheeks were red and she took both of her breasts in her hands, squeezing them. “It makes me hot just thinking about it! Sometimes when I’m alone in bed I think about this girl named Kassy in my math class. She has the most gorgeous set of tits! I touch myself sometimes when I think about her. I just wanna tell her how bad I want her!” She was now pinching her nipples and sucking on her index finger.

Watching her get off and tell me about her fantasies was making me horny as well. “You know, Sarah, sometimes I like to think about girls, too. Pretty girls… like you,” I said, crawling over to her on the bed.

“What do you think about…?” she asked shyly.

“I also like girl with big tits, just like yours. I want to squeeze them and lick them like an ice cream cone.”

She giggled innocently.

“And sometimes I think about their pussies. I think about touching them… rubbing them… and tasting them.”

“Oh!” she was really interested now.

“Tell me what they taste like I wanna know so bad!” She was squeezing her breasts again.

“Why don’t you try for yourself?” I asked, seductively. I slipped off my skirt and revealed my shaven sex. I lay back and propped myself against some pillows. I spread my legs wide so that my pussy was on full display to her.

“Oh! You're so beautiful! Your pussy is just what I imagined… but I’m not sure what I’m supposed to do…” she said, trailing off.

“Would you like me to show you, Sarah? I’ll show you how I make myself cum.”

“Yes! Please!” she begged. 

I stuck my index and middle finger in my mouth and sucked on them for a moment. When they were lubricated sufficiently I brought them down to my aching clit and began to rub the moistened tips of my fingers against it.

“Ohhh…” I moaned and looked up at the mesmerized Sarah who was grabbing herself even more wildly now than before.

I moved my fingers down slowly, spreading apart the lips of my sex. I ran my fingers around my opening for a while, my sticky juices covering my fingers now. I slowly began to insert my fingers inside myself, sliding them in little by little.

“Oh god I’m so horny!” she cried. I noticed now that she had straddled a pillow and was humping it like a dog in heat. “Please please do it to me next! I want to cum!” she cried.

I ignored her. I was so immersed in my own pleasure, I was at least going to finish myself off and I wanted to hear her beg. She was humping the pillow so wildly now that the bed began to rock and eventually the head of bed started slamming against the wall.

“AH AH AH AH!” she screamed loudly.

“Does that feel good?” I asked, as I began sliding my fingers in and out of my hole.

“YES! But I want more! I want you! I want you to fuck me! PLEASE!”

Her screams in combination with my thrusting fingers were causing me to reach my peak. But when I looked at her again she had discarded the pillow and was crawling towards me.

“No, Sarah!” I yelled. I withdrew my fingers from inside myself and grabbed her, pulled her over my lap.

“Please!” she cried. “Please touch me! I want you so badly!” She was bent over my lap and flailing her arms and legs around aimlessly.

“Bad girl, Sarah, you stop that! Let me finish finger-fucking myself before you get your turn!” I brought my hand back and slapped her roughly in the ass.

“AHH!” she screamed. And I slapped her again, harder. My hand left a red print on her soft bottom and the skin became red.

“YES! Hit me again! More!”

I rolled her over now so she laid on her back. “Take your clothes off, Sarah. I want to see your virgin pussy,” I commanded.

She practically ripped off her shorts and cute pink panties. She spread her legs far apart just as I had shown her. “Will you finger me now please? Will you lick my pussy and make me cum?” she asked.

I didn’t respond, I only grabbed her knees forcefully and spread her legs farther. I buried my face in between her legs and began sucking on her clit.

“Ah! Oh God! That’s so good!” she screamed. Her sex was burning hot and slippery from her fresh juices. I brought my fingers to her hole and without even warning her slammed it into her tinny Sex.

“AHHHH!!” she screamed at the top of her lungs but the intoxicating feeling of plain and pleasure that came over her was nothing compared to what I was about to do to her. I roughly began to finger her, slamming my finger in and out of her. Just when her hole became used to the size of it I added two more fingers and slammed those also into her.

She was even wilder than before. She grabbed at the sheets, my hair, and my now bare tits. Just as she reached her peak and her face became beet red, gasping for air, the door opened abruptly.

A tall, lean man with brown hair and milky colored skin entered. “It looks like you ladies need some help.”

*Author's note*

A few people commented on the first part that I needed to take it slower with the build up. Hopefully I accomplished that in this second part. Also, some people said I needed help with editing. I have to say, I went back and re-read chapter one and I agree! (Maybe a friend on Lush will offer me some editing help?) Anyway, I hope you all enjoyed this second part and leave me some feedback!

-Amy

Published 
Written by AmyL1231
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments