Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Subway

"Commute home gets cramped and very very hot..."

52
20 Comments 20
8.9k Views 8.9k
1.3k words 1.3k words

Author's Notes

"Made a fun little short. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Hope you all enjoy."

I looked up at the subway map and counted the stops.

Ugh, twenty more stops to go…

I started doing the math in my head as I twiddled with my black clutch that perfectly matched my black leather high heel boots.

So like five min between each stop so like an hour to go…. Ugh…

The clacking of the subway echoed through the incredibly cramped car. More and more people piling on at every stop while we passed under the centre of the city. The clashing smells of strong cologne and floral perfumes unwelcomely invaded my nose.

I can't wait to get off this train. Derek (my husband) better be on time…

Another flood of people entered the train, pushing me into a corner.

"Ooof," I hear as I look down and see a young redhead with her face pushed into my chest. Her chin pulling down on my white summer dress as her face was forcefully pressed between my supple breasts.

"Oh my god I'm so sorry," the girl said as she pulled her head back and out of my bosom.

"No no, it's fine! Are you ok?" I asked concerned.

"Yeah, I'm fine. Good thing you come with airbags," she replied with a giggle.

I chuckled just to be nice even though I found her comment to be incredibly inappropriate. I looked down at her white blouse hiding a small pair of breasts but not hiding the outline of her erect nipples. I looked lower to her red pleated skirt and black stockings and down to her worn-out looking pair of black chucks.

She was very pretty and young but didn't look quite young enough to be in high school. Maybe this was just some new kind of fashion trend. My curious nature got the better of me just as she looked up and caught me staring.

Oh shit! Think of an excuse! Compliment her… skirt!

"Oh, uh… I was just admiring your skirt. It's really cute!" I said nervously.

Really that's the best I could come up with? Ugh… why do I even care? Not like I'm going to see her again.

"Oh… uh… thanks. I really like your um… dress," she replied very awkwardly.

I simply smiled as I tried to focus my attention elsewhere.

*Ding ding*

The doors opened and I thought to myself there is no way more people are fitting in here. The impatient businesspeople pushed their way on anyway, shoving people into every nook and cranny possible. Suddenly the redheaded girl was shoved right into me sandwiching me against the wall.

"Oh my god!" I gasped as I felt warm skin press against my bare sex. I looked down to see the girl's arm under my skirt. Her hand being pushed against my pussy by her oversized purse.

"I totally didn't mean to…" she said as she looked up at me shaking her head in horror.

"Just get it out of there please," I gasped as I tried to move but had absolutely no place to go. I was trapped.

"I'm trying!" She replied as I felt her hand wiggle between my legs.

My knees started getting weak as I felt what I could only assume was her thumb, start rubbing on my clit. It felt smooth and slippery against my sensitive sex probably coated in my excited juices.

"Why aren't you wearing any underwear," she whispered to me with a very perplexed tone.

Because my boss stole them a few hours ago…

"It doesn't matter just please get your hand out," I whispered back, unwillingly biting my lip in ecstasy.

"I'm trying but my bag is stuck and my bracelet is caught on a thread or something," she said as she looked down and continued fiddling. I felt her hand turn and her finger slide between the sensitive folds of my labia. "I can't get it."

I moaned lightly while my hips instinctively started bucking, grinding my pussy on her even more. My legs started trembling as I started to forget what we were even trying to accomplish.

LaurenNewton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LaurenNewton

"Are you enjoying this?" she asked. I opened my eyes not realizing how far down the rabbit hole I had actually gone and saw this beautiful girl gazing at me with a judgmental glare.

"I uh… I can't help it," I said as I gripped my clutch in one hand and the other clenched at the soft fabric of my dress.

A small glimmer of pride sparkled in her eye as her judgmental look washed away and was replaced with the slightest grin. "Really? I mean I have never…. With a girl… even touched," she rambled while she tried to process what was going on.

"Neither have I," I giggled, as the awkwardness of the situation seemed to slightly fade away.

"Well…" she started. I felt her fingers start to curl. Suddenly the most unexpected sensation swept over me as I felt one of her fingers push inside me. Everything around us seemed to disappear as her finger worked in and out of my swollen pussy. The people, the sounds, the smell.

"Oh god," I gasped as I wrapped my free hand around her waist. She pushed a second finger in me as her thumb made small circles on my clit.

How is this your first time?!

My body felt hot and every nerve started to tingle. Her fingers maintaining a perfect rhythm as they expertly measured my wanting sex. Building an energy inside me pushing it closer and closer to the breaking point until finally.

"Ohhhh!" I moaned as I covered my mouth. My body exploding with euphoria. My legs trembling as I braced myself on her to keep from falling over.

I breathlessly leaned down to her and pressed my lips to hers. Our soft, wet, kiwi flavoured kiss was unlike anything I had ever experienced before. Our tongues shyly slid against each other before we both pulled away. Like if we kept going with our passionate kiss the world might end.

I looked deep into her eyes as she smiled at me like a beam of sunshine breaking through a cloudy sky.

"Thank you," I said softly.

She smiled at me and grabbed the clutch from my hand. She opened it and pulled my phone out. She handed me the phone so I could unlock it. Her fingers still buried deep inside me. She took my phone back and started typing away before putting it back and handing my clutch back to me.

I finally realized the subway car was much less packed now as I looked around.

"This is my stop," she said to me as she took a step back. She reached under my skirt with her other hand and broke the thread that's was caught on her bracelet. My body shivered as her soft fingers finally slid out of me.

She took another step back and brought the glistening fingers to her face, curiously inspecting them before finally sucking on them.

"Mmmmm. I didn't expect to enjoy the taste this much," she said as she smiled at me and walked off the train.

The world seemed to slow down as I watched her walk away. Her long straight red hair flowing with her body every step she took. I was so lost in the moment that I didn't even realize I had arrived at my stop. I bolted through the doors just in time.

I headed up to the pick-up area to see my husband waiting for me. I got in the car still a little dazed.

"Hey honey, everything ok?" Derek asked me.

"Oh uh yeah. Everything is fine."

"Was the train ride that bad?"

I immediately chuckled, "No, it was fine. I made a new friend."

"Oh ya? Who?"

I reached for my phone to unlock it and saw the new contact added to my phone. "Her name is Ashley."

Published 
Written by Lindseee
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments