Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Training Cassiopeia Chapter 6

"The Student Becomes the Teacher"

6
1 Comment 1
5.4k Views 5.4k
1.2k words 1.2k words
While I waited in the truck for Doc to pay Raoul, I started to formulate a plan to get the Doc and the Slut, er, Sapphire, back together. Considering the odds, I needed some intel on what Sapphire was up to and whom she was doing. She never went without a ‘benefactor’ for long.

I called a friend from school and casually asked her about friends and how her classes were going. Typical conversation, right?

“Oh my God, Bree, your ex was in the Union with one of the girls from IT and they were making out and the Union manager asked them to leave and…”

“Shelly, I have to go. My ride is here. The V-Dub is red lined again. Let’s get together for coffee. Bye.”

Doc opened the door and gingerly slid up and onto the seat and sighed. She pulled down the visor and the mirror and looked at herself and smiled.

“Raoul is a genius, Bree. Thank you for introducing us. I’m thinking of getting some ‘sun streaks’. What do you think?”

“I think you need to concentrate on our objective here and not worry about ‘sun streaks’ and shit that doesn’t fucking matter,” I growled out, not caring a bit about ‘sun streaks.’

She looked over at me, clearly startled and a little angry.

“I’m going to teach you how to properly satisfy a woman and then…” I swallowed and finished, “and then we’ll set you again with Sapphire and you can have her back again. That’s the real objective of all this, isn’t it? To get your precious ‘Sapphie’ back between the sheets?”

Her face pinked up and she slammed the visor up and fumbled with her keys. She started the truck and pulled out and drove almost two blocks before she asked me which grocery store I wanted.

“Giant Eagle. They have the freshest fruits.”

I settled back and ran down my mental shopping list idly watching the people walking on the sidewalks when I spotted none other than Sapphire Reynolds walking with a tall scrawny-looking girl, her arm around her waist and her hand in the girl’s back jeans pocket.

Doc saw her, too, and for a moment I thought she was going to drive up on the sidewalk and run them down.

“Doc! What the fuck is wrong with you. You want to kill us? Jesus…”

“Sapphire – I saw her, Bree! With a…a guy!” She sounded heartbroken and I just had to set her straight or risk dying in a flaming conflagration when her truck hit a semi or something.

She turned into the Giant Eagle parking lot and shut off the big rig and looked at me, almost in tears.

“That’s a girl, believe it or not. Sapphire must be taking a computer class because she’s latched on to an IT geek. Summer classes don’t begin for another two weeks so she’s chumming the water for a big enough fish to help her through the class.”

She looked over at me with that damned soft smile of hers and I growled, “What? Who am I to stand in the way of true love? I know this is all so you can get her back so I did some checking.”

“Thank you, Bree. That’s very sweet of you. Let’s go shopping and start my lessons. I’m so excited. Do you think it will work?”

“Bree Sutherland does not fail when she sets her mind to something.” I felt like crying.

Shopping with Doc was an experience I didn’t want to repeat in public.

MaturePassion
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MaturePassion

Do they have special hours for embarrassing shopping?

“Bree, pomegranates? Really? And why so many?”

“Anal play.” She shut up for 45 whole seconds while I looked over the cantaloupes.

“Five? What are we going to need five?”  

“Cunnilingus,” I replied and when she looked at me curiously, I added, “you, know eating pussy.”

“Bananas? Really, Bree, I’m so not into men.” She looked almost insulted and was loud enough that a few old ladies pushed their carts past us faster than I thought old people could move.

“Muscle control.” I sure as hell wasn’t going to get into a discussion about the short and long term benefits of Kegling in the damned Giant Eagle.

“Condoms? Why condoms? I’ve already – “

“For the bananas, dimbulb! Now hush and let’s please not traumatize any more shoppers, okay? Just go through the checkout line and I’ll meet you at the truck. I have calls to make and interviews to set up.”

***

 Leaning against the Doc’s truck was none other than Sapphire Reynolds with the scrawny geek girl nowhere to be seen.

“Hello, Bree. What brings you out during the daytime? Doesn’t the sun make your skin blister and fester?” No love lost between us.

“You’re leaning against my girlfriend’s ride, Sapphire, so move on to the next street corner to hustle some cash.”

“Wait, this is Cassie’s truck. You’re dating Cassiopeia Franklin? Oh my God, Bree, whatever for? The woman kisses like a fish, farts in her sleep, couldn’t make me cum if she used a Magic Wand. She’s a total…oh, hello, Cassie, I was just talking with your supposed girlfriend. You’re not really dating a stripper, for fuck’s sake?”

The Doc had pushed the cart up behind me and had probably heard the entire exchange. I felt my heart break for her.

“Exotic dancer. And yes, she lives with me if it’s any of your business. Bree, we have to get going. We have interviews to conduct, remember?”

She looked at Sapphire like she was a roach and I almost laughed at the look on her face when Doc slapped my ass hard and gestured to the truck.

“Don’t make me have to tell you twice, baby. You know how I like an obedient slut.”

Sapphire’s mouth dropped open and I hurriedly put the bags in the backseat of the truck, and then opened the driver’s door for the doc.

“Yes, Mistress. Sorry.” I got in my side of the truck just in time to see Sapphire Reynolds storm away, obviously highly pissed and confused, and wondering where this new Cassiopeia Franklin had been hiding.

Sapphire was a closet submissive.

“Fuck, that felt so good, Bree! Did you see the look on her face? And your acting and timing were just perfect. You certainly baited the hook well. She’s jealous. Did you see her face?”

“If you’re done celebrating, can we please get this truck in gear? I have two interviews scheduled for us and I still want to get in a training session.”

Dr. Cassiopeia Franklin was back in Sapphire’s sights. It was only a matter of time before she contacted her. I’d seen the look on her face. Predatory.

Published 
Written by elspeth
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments