Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Untitled Novel - Chapter 7

"Nora and Olivia crank the heat up and things get steamy."

11
3 Comments 3
942 Views 942
3.4k words 3.4k words

Author's Notes

"Alright ya'll, we've finally gotten to the good stuff. The real reason all of you freaks are reading my story! lol! Let me know what you think! ;)"

Chapter 7

Nora

For the second time tonight, Nora found herself unable to wrap her mind around what was happening. This evening was unfolding like a rollercoaster that Nora was riding while blindfolded. At no point was she able to anticipate what was coming next. 

But it was that thrill that kept her wanting more. 

A few hours ago, she was amazed that she had been sitting in a bar, having drinks with Olivia Andersen. And now she was utterly awestruck that she had just been kissing Olivia, her lips soft and hungry against her own, Olivia's hands roaming the terrain of Nora's body as they barreled at full speed across a line that couldn't be uncrossed. Is any of this even real? Has my imagination finally taken over and created this whole night in my head?

Nora straightened her top, which had been pushed up her torso by Olivia’s searching hands, as she looked over at the other woman. She watched Olivia, phone cradled between her ear and shoulder as she buttoned the top half of her shirt, which Nora had all but ripped open mere moments ago, and re-tucked it into her waistband. 

A few seconds later, Olivia hung up the phone and reached her hand out to Nora. “The car will be here by the time we get downstairs,” she said. The fierce desire from a moment ago had faded slightly, but was still very much evident in her eyes as she looked down at Nora.

Nora grabbed the sweater hanging on the back of her desk chair and gathered up her bag, making sure to throw her apartment keys inside. And again, for the second time that night, she took Olivia’s hand and let her lead her out of the building. 

Nora didn’t find it easy to trust others so freely. She had done that before, when she was young and didn’t know any better. She had been taken advantage of, manipulated, and used by someone she thought she had loved; someone that she thought loved her. And she had been burned so badly by the experience, she often thought she would never be able to trust another person that way ever again. 

While whatever was happening with her and Olivia was so brand new, she wouldn’t even bother with thoughts of love or happiness, or any of the other fairy tale things that the voice inside her head told her she could never have, there was something about Olivia that made her feel comfortable - safe, even. Something that allowed her to take this woman’s hand and know that she wouldn’t hurt her, or use and abuse her like she had unfortunately become accustomed to in her former life. 

Her hand still holding a firm grasp on Nora’s, Olivia led them both into the elevator, turning to Nora as the doors closed in front of them. “Are you sure you still want to come with me?” Olivia asked, smoothing her fingers through her somewhat ruffled hair. “I can take you back to your apartment if you’d prefer.” 

Nora noticed a slight sense of… self consciousness maybe? Is she having second thoughts?

“I’m positive,” Nora said, in a rare moment of determination as she decided to ignore the negative thoughts in her mind. “I want you, Olivia.” At this moment, she needed Olivia more than anything else in the world.

Effectively assuaging Nora’s fears that Olivia wanted to slow things down, she smiled, sliding her fingers through the hair at the nape of Nora’s neck. She pulled Nora toward her as she devoured her lover’s lips in a hungry, possessive kiss. 

They only pulled away from each other when they heard the elevator ding, signaling that they had reached the ground floor. As if that kiss hadn’t weakened Nora’s knees enough, the feeling of Olivia’s hand resting protectively on the small of her back as they walked, sent sparks shooting up and down Nora’s spine. It was a wonder she was even able to walk on her own right now. 

Thankfully, the drive to Olivia’s apartment was a relatively short one. And even more thankfully, the car that had picked them up had a large backseat and a partition separating them from the driver. By the time they had arrived, Nora was practically sitting in Olivia’s lap, the two women unable to keep their hands off each other.

Once they reached the top floor of Olivia’s Tribeca loft building, the elevator opened up directly into Olivia’s apartment. Nora had only ever seen these kinds of homes in movies and on TV shows. In the darkened loft, lit only by the light of the city that stretched beyond the arched floor-to-ceiling windows, Nora couldn’t make out many details, but she could see that she was surrounded by soft neutral tones mixed with dark wood floors and exposed brick walls. The space felt modern and industrial, while also being luxurious and cozy. Nora hoped she would get the chance to see it in the full light of day. 

But before she could get too good of a look at the spacious apartment around her, Olivia’s hand was in hers once again, gently pulling her toward the spiral staircase on the other end of the room, separating the living area from the dining room. She followed Olivia up the curling stairs to the lofted bedroom at the top. Olivia’s bedroom alone was bigger than Nora’s entire apartment. Jesus, this place is huge! 

Olivia took Nora’s bag and sweater from her hands, placing them on a chair by one of the windows on the opposite side of the room. Nora felt those familiar butterflies take up residence in her stomach once again as she watched Olivia walk toward her, unbuttoning the buttons of her shirt as she moved. The very same ones Nora had fumbled with not even an hour ago. 

Olivia was in front of Nora in seconds, her long legs covering the distance like a graceful gazelle in the wild. Her shirt was now completely open, revealing her lean torso and perfect breasts, the sheer lace of her bra allowing the pink outline of her nipples to show through. Nora hadn’t noticed this when they were back at the office, but now, she couldn’t keep her eyes off the rosy peaks hiding beneath the light colored lace. 

Olivia's hands found Nora's hips, pulling her in close and planting a soft kiss on her lips. Nora raised a hand to wrap her fingers around the back of Olivia’s neck, while the other hand steadied herself against Olivia’s chest. 

Olivia trailed her hands up the sides of Nora’s body, her fingers taking hold of the hem of her tank top, sliding it up until Nora lifted her arms, allowing her to pull it off, dropping it to the floor at their feet.

Nora rarely wore bras, unless absolutely necessary, so her breasts were now bared for her lover. Goosebumps prickled along Nora’s skin as Olivia looked her over with a satisfied smile. Olivia lowered her head to the curve of Nora’s neck, planting delicate kisses along her throat before moving lower. She licked and sucked on the skin at the tops of Nora’s breasts, while gently sliding her thumbs back and forth over Nora’s nipples, eliciting soft gasps between the ragged breaths now pouring from Nora’s lips.

Nora reached her hands to Olivia’s shoulders, sliding her fingers beneath the fabric of her open shirt, pushing it down her arms until it fell from her body before reaching around her back to unclasp her bra. Olivia pulled her mouth away from Nora’s body, allowing Nora the space to pull the straps of her bra down her arms, exposing her breasts. 

As soon as Olivia’s chest was freed, Nora’s hands moved to the belt around Olivia’s waist, undoing the metal buckle before making quick work of the button and zipper of her slacks. As her pants fell to the ground, Olivia stepped out of them and shook off her heels, leaving them behind in the pile of clothing on the floor. 

Nora took a moment to appreciate the nearly naked form of the goddess standing in front of her. Her broad shoulders, toned muscles, and long legs held strength and power, while her soft skin, pert breasts, and slight curves exemplified the raw femininity that made Nora’s little gay heart want to burst out of her chest.  My God, she’s stunning. I can’t believe this is actually happening! 

Still fearing that this may be a dream, Nora didn’t want to waste any time getting into Olivia’s bed for fear that she could be jerked awake at any moment. She pushed her skirt down her legs, letting it pool at her feet before sitting on the edge of the king sized bed to remove her heels. 

“Fuck!” Nora whispered in frustration as she struggled with the clasp of the strap wound around her ankle. 

Olivia took a step closer, looking down at Nora, amusement sparkling in her blue eyes. “Come here,” Olivia said with a chuckle. 

She reached down and took Nora’s leg in her hand, bringing her foot up to her chest, where she deftly undid the strap, removing the heeled shoe from Nora’s foot and tossing it onto the mound of clothing behind her. Nora leaned back on her elbows, giggling to herself as Olivia raised her other foot, repeating the same process. 

Except this time, once the shoe was gone, she held onto Nora’s foot, planting her lips on the inside of her ankle, then another kiss a few inches higher on her calf, another to her knee, and one more on the inside of her thigh, just inches below Nora’s throbbing core. Nora’s breath picked up speed with each kiss, anticipation filling her body with heat. 

Aliinaxxi
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Aliinaxxi

Nora’s head fell back and a small whimper escaped her as Olivia planted one final kiss to her lower lips through the now damp cotton of her panties. Olivia looked up at Nora from between her thighs, a playful smile stretching across her face.

Nora let out a yelp as Olivia hooked her fingers around the waistband of her underwear and yanked them down her legs. As she stood up, tossing them over her shoulder, she let her eyes scan up and down Nora’s bare body.

“God, you are so fucking beautiful,” she said, the smile on her face growing wider as an intense heat once again spread across Nora's cheeks. “Now get yourself nice and comfortable, baby,” Olivia commanded, nodding her head towards the pillows at the top of the bed.

Nora turned her body and scooted herself back on the bed, until she was able to rest her head on one of Olivia’s plush, silk covered pillows. She hadn’t realized until now just how wet she was. Not until the cool air of the loft hit the small tuft of hair between her legs that was now fully saturated.

Nora looked over to the side of the bed, watching as Olivia stood before her and slid her own panties down her legs, revealing her full body to Nora. She could see the soft flesh of Olivia’s lower lips and the neat triangle of dark blond hair sitting atop her pink slit, wet and glistening in the city lights that filtered through the sheer curtains.

Once fully naked, Olivia climbed onto the bed, crawling over to where Nora waited. She swung a long leg over Nora’s body, settling herself down on top of her thighs. Nora could feel the heat and wetness from between Olivia’s legs on her skin, making her own core blaze even hotter.

Olivia bent down, placing a fiery kiss on Nora’s lips, her forearms planted into the mattress on either side of Nora’s head, pinning her body to the bed. Nora’s hands rubbed up and down Olivia’s thighs as she squirmed underneath, lifting her hips, trying desperately to create some kind of friction between them. 

“Mmm…” Olivia sighed into Nora’s mouth as she took her flushed cheek in her palm, gliding her thumb across her lower lip. “So eager, aren’t you?” she asked with a lilting laugh that brought tingles to the surface of Nora's skin.  

The heat of Olivia’s whiskey-tinged breath on Nora’s lips made her head spin. The only response she was capable of giving was an enthusiastic nod and a mumbled, “Mhm…”

Olivia chuckled as she kissed Nora once more, sliding her hand down her neck, over her breasts, and down her stomach, before reaching between the two of them to the space between Nora’s thighs. 

Nora let out a loud gasp into Olivia’s mouth as the other woman’s middle finger grazed her slit from bottom to top before drawing a tight circle around her clit. “Hmm…” Olivia purred into Nora’s lips. “God, you’re so fucking wet!”

Nora watched helplessly as Olivia pulled her hand back up to Nora’s chest, her glistening fingertip painting a ring of moisture around Nora’s nipple. Olivia kissed her way down to Nora’s breasts, flicking her tongue over that same nipple before sucking the stiff pink bud into her mouth. 

Nora moaned loudly as her eyes squeezed shut and her head fell back against the pillow. Fuck, that feels so good! She had never been so turned on in her life! She felt like she was about to burst in Olivia’s arms. 

“Olivia, please!” Nora panted.

Olivia smiled with her lips still pursed around Nora’s nipple. “Please what?” she asked, a devious twinkle in her eye as she looked back at Nora. 

“Please fuck me!” Nora begged.

Olivia let out an airy laugh, her warm breath cascading over Nora’s breasts. “Since you asked so nicely…” she said.

Olivia lowered her hand back down between Nora’s legs. Her fingers glided up and down her soaking folds, dancing over her swollen clit, sending Nora into outer space. She easily slid a long, slender finger inside Nora’s entrance, causing her to moan and lift her hips forcefully, a greedy attempt to take Olivia as deep as she could. Adding another finger, Olivia pumped in and out while Nora bucked her hips in time with Olivia's thrusts. 

Nora missed the warmth of Olivia’s mouth on her breasts as she began to kiss and lick her way down Nora’s body. But the sensation was soon replaced by the feeling of Olivia’s lips planting soft kisses in a line down her stomach. 

The scent of Nora’s arousal filled the air as her legs fell open, inviting Olivia to settle between them. Olivia lowered herself down, kissing and gently sucking on Nora’s outer lips as her fingers remained inside, never relenting from their constant undulation. Nora knew she was a goner the moment Olivia’s lips pursed around her clit. She sucked gently on the hardened bud, mirroring the same rhythm as her fingers moving inside Nora. 

Nora pushed her fingers through the silky platinum hair at the back of Olivia’s head, while her other hand grasped wildly at the sheets covering the mattress. She was already so close to the edge that it took mere seconds of this intoxicating combination to push her right over the cliff.

 “Oh my God, I’m coming!” she moaned. Her body tensed, her toes curled and her eyes squeezed shut, preventing her from seeing the beautiful woman of her dreams devour her relentlessly until she fell into the grasp of an earth shattering orgasm. Olivia didn’t stop until Nora went limp beneath her, small tremors still coursing through her body like electric shocks. Holy shit! I don’t think I’ve ever come so hard!

After extracting every ounce of pleasure from Nora’s body, Olivia pulled away, wiping her glossy chin with the back of her hand. Nora was still seeing stars and almost didn’t even notice when Olivia slid back up the bed, lying on her side next to her. She rolled over to face Olivia as she pulled her in for a steamy kiss, tasting herself on Olivia’s lips and tongue, their arms and legs intertwining in a jumble of sweaty limbs.

“That was… amazing!” Nora breathed, still trying to regain her bearings. 

Olivia smiled into Nora’s lips as she replied, “I’m glad you enjoyed yourself as much as I did,” Olivia said as she flicked her tongue across Nora’s top lip. “I could eat your pussy all night long… hell, I just might.”

Nora couldn’t help the blush that spread across her face and chest at Olivia’s words. She could barely even remember her own name after that orgasm ripped through her like a tornado in springtime.

“Mmm… I certainly won’t stop you from doing that,” Nora whispered into Olivia’s lips. “But you’ll have to wait your turn, Ms. Andersen,” Nora added with a naughty grin.

Nora pushed Olivia over onto her back, rolling on top of her. Her knee slid between Olivia’s legs, nudging them apart until she felt Olivia’s heat hit her thigh. Nora rolled her hips back and forth, rutting against Olivia’s thigh as her own ground hard between her lover’s legs. 

Nora’s hand slid down Olivia’s chest as she cupped her breast in her palm, squeezing and rolling her small pink nipple between her fingers, delighting in the soft moans coming from the woman beneath her.

Olivia’s hands grasped at Nora’s ass, fingers digging into soft flesh as she lifted her hips off the bed in time with Nora’s thrusts. The two women moved in perfect sync with one another, pushing and pulling, giving and taking. Their heavy breaths and the sounds of skin against skin filled the room as they propelled each other closer to nirvana.

Olivia was the first to give in. “Oh, fuck! Don’t stop!” she moaned into Nora’s ear, her fingers digging even deeper into Nora’s skin, pulling her closer into her body. 

Nora didn’t stop. How could she? Not when they were so close to mutual bliss. She kept going, kept driving her hips into her lover’s until she felt Olivia’s body seize beneath her as her orgasm took hold. Nora was only seconds behind, losing herself in Olivia’s body once again as her release washed over her like a waterfall.

Nora laid on top of Olivia, her face nestled in the crook of her neck, Olivia’s arms wrapped tight around her waist. Once she was able to move her body again, she rolled off onto the bed next to Olivia. The two women laid side by side until their breathing slowed and they both came back down to earth. 

Nora was the first to speak. “Well, that was not at all how I thought my night was going to go.” 

Olivia laughed. A deep belly laugh that forced Nora to join in. “Same here,” she replied after her fit of laughter subsided. She turned her head to face Nora. “But I’m glad it did. I enjoy a little surprise every now and then,” she said with a wide grin. 

Nora bit down on her bottom lip as she rolled onto her side, planting a sweet kiss on Olivia’s lips. “Me too,” she said as she cuddled up to Olivia, the other woman sliding her arm around Nora’s shoulders. 

They remained that way for some time, both women too spent to move or speak. Whether it was due to the endorphins brought on by good sex or because of the very real connection she had felt with Olivia that night, she didn’t know, but as Nora drifted off to sleep, she was feeling happier than she had in a very long time.

Published 
Written by Violet_Rose
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments