Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Vanuatu Diaries

"My very, very first time... or?"

14
15 Comments 15
7.2k Views 7.2k
3.1k words 3.1k words

The path to one's soul is often bumped with her deepest and darkest secrets. The key to open the lock to the treasure is often comforting persistence and a strong desire. After all, all it takes, sometimes, is a firm, slow albeit gentle push for the lock to give way to the treasure.

It was a hot summer day off coastal Vanuatu. The sun shimmered brightly in the true blue ocean, the waters foaming with a roaring intensity. The coast was adorned with small tropical restaurants, eateries and other hangouts. A cool breeze made the sun tolerable. The location was buzzing with tourists in tropical attires ranging from sundresses and shorts, right down to bikinis and sarongs.

Bridget, Charlotte, Katrina and I were sitting in cane chairs sipping tropical sunshine dashed with abundant amounts of tequila. We were all wearing sundresses and two of our hats had gone with the wind. It was late in the afternoon and we started drinking right after lunch, which made it difficult to tell if we were glowing and glistening because of the tropical sun or the amount of alcohol we had consumed.

As usual, we were the giggliest bunch and our giggles were often punctuated by sudden coughs from sipping a cold bevvy. Bridget and Charlotte had a silly way of getting me and Katrina drunk and giggling about and today was no exception.

Charlotte often said, "Sharon, the freckles on your body often remind me of an old map of London 'burbs!"

That would set another explosion of laughter from Bridget. Katrina would wait a while and then soon join in with the laughter.

Charlotte had a lovely charming smile about her and a hair that curled oh, so nicely, bobbing like lilies over her shoulders. She was also the slimmest of us all even though she had a teenage daughter and had seen more winters.

Katrina had short chin length hair and was the quiet girl next door. She had a sweet charming smile and the deepest ocean blue eyes.

We would often joke about Katrina wearing spaghetti straps and a sundress, "be wary love or those melons might bounce out".

Oh, the way she looked angry, beautiful and charming all at the same time made us all giggle.

Bridget was in her bubbly bright sundressy self today, her pigtails colored orange and blue. She still had her hat on though she looked better without it. She had a lovely crisp voice which could cut through any commotion and still sound soft and soothing.

We hadn't met for a long time and after my divorce, it seemed like the perfect time for a holiday.

"C'mon Sharon, spill it all out. I always think it best to cry and let it all out," Bridget said.

And so, the first evening we arrived at the resort we spent drinking bevvies while I chatted away crying and laughing, often joined by Katrina and Bridget in the crying and all three, including Charlotte, in the laughter. Charlotte was there holding my hand as I cried.

It was the first time I shared that our marriage was a scam. We never ever had any physical contact but for the occasional hand holding and sideways hug. The ladies didn't know about my total lack of attraction for the male human species. Given my strict religious upbringing, I never had a chance to talk to anyone about how I felt as a teenage girl when I saw other girls. And, now at forty-two, it seemed like the feelings were all still there but I didn't have the confidence to date.

The sun seemed as if it was going to melt into the ocean, the orange and blue over the horizon quite similar to Bridget's hair. My arms, shoulders and upper chest were glowing and tanned beautifully. And so was Bridget's, Charlotte's and Katrina's. Whether it was the sun or the countless bevvies we had, I don't know, but I felt as if I was suddenly phasing out with Charlotte and Katrina holding my hand and saying something indecipherable to me. Were they smiling?

I was waking up. Were we back at our resort? It didn't look like it. It was dark and candlelit. It seemed like a warm humid dungeon, large without any furniture but for a large four poster bed with white drapes and linens. There was a large red ribbon hanging from a hook in the ceiling. Bridget, Charlotte and Katrina were in there with me. But, instead of fanning me or sprinkling my face with water they were...

~~~

Charlotte was holding me from behind slowly undoing my zipper and peeling my dress off... Bridget and Katrina holding me from the sides and front... Bridget wrapped the two ends of the ribbon around my wrists... and then softly pulled it till my hands were raised above my head... not too tight... Charlotte was kissing down my neck softly peeling the dress till her lips reached the clasp of my bra.

She kissed around it and I am sure I heard her whisper, "soon, very soon, I'll be unclasping you."

Bridget and Katrina peeled the spaghetti straps off of my shoulders, which were tanned but for the skin under my bra straps. They were peeling the sundress down my front, their fingers liberally brushing my bra-clad breasts. The sundress pooled at my feet. My whole body was perspiring and not from the tropical heat but from having my three friends close to me.

I was scared, wondering to myself, 'Do they know that David and I never consummated our marriage?'

I was a virgin when I met David, not because I didn't feel the passion or lust, but, because I was never and still am not attracted to men. I never came out. How could these women tell? Was it from the drunken rant the other evening? Did I open my vault? I didn't care. I wanted them to go. All the way!

Katrina was kissing her way up my legs, thighs... softly nibbling my flesh; till she was in my most intimate place. Her nose bumped right into my underwear as she kissed my core over the fabric.

Bridget was kissing all over my upper body. Her hands were holding me tight around my waist and her lips kissing my upper chest. I could inhale her sweet scent and I could feel her inhaling mine. She was kissing her way up from my upper chest, neck till her nose tip bumped into my nose. We were both breathing heavily, our chest rising and bumping into each other softly, she still in her sundress and I in just a bra.

I closed my eyes. Her velvet soft lips meshed with mine as we kissed. I was softly sucking her lips and breathing through her.

Oh, how I wanted to let go the ribbon and cup her face but Charlotte saw that coming and tugged on to it, "let it build sweetie..." Charlotte whispered.

My first kiss with a woman. My first kiss, ever! I could feel Charlotte holding the ribbon with one hand and teasing and kneading my body with the other... biting my neck and whispering softly to tease me.

She whispered and commanded, "Hold the ribbons!" and then Char's hands slid down my shoulders over the bra straps on the back till she was at my side breasts level and her hands slid toward Bri's back.

Charlotte unzipped Bridget's dress till it was loosely held by two spaghetti knots which she undid easily as we all chuckled. Bridget pulled back a little and down went her sundress. Bridget slid her hands around my waist again to hold me tight and kissed me hard. Her tongue slipped out and poked my lips and on instinct, I opened my mouth just enough to let her tongue in and dance with my tongue. I don't remember how long we kissed till I felt Char's hand cupping my face and Bridget and I stopped kissing.

Bridget smiled and I turned my head back to kiss Charlotte much the same way only Charlotte was moaning and gasping into the kiss as Bridget softly curled and pulled at the tendrils at the base of her neck. Bridget unzipped Charlotte and Katrina so, so quietly and suddenly we were all in our underwear.

Katrina hooked her fingers into my underwear and looked up into my eyes smiling softly. Bridget and Charlotte were softly running their hands over my bra-clad breasts squeezing them ever so firmly yet gently eliciting the deepest gasps and making me throw my head back.

She peeled my underwear down swiftly yet gracefully till they pooled at my feet. My deepest most intimate secret was exposed. The rose was covered in golden tendrils glowing and glistening softly.

My heart was beating hard and I was gasping and moaning not from Bridget and Charlotte's ministrations but from the realization that, 'no one had ever seen me this close, so intimate. What if I... what if she entered me...'

Katrina parted my thighs and kissed my rose, her tongue parting my soft golden tendrils and I could hear her soft gasps as she tasted me. I could hear the greatest gasp a woman elicits from Charlotte, as Bridget unhooked her bra. The freedom!

Charlotte was quick in returning the favor and Bri's girls, or as Katrina called them, melons were rolling free. They both shed their bras and I could see the most plentiful and beautiful breasts on Bridget. I could feel Char's girls hugging my back.

Cristale
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Cristale

And then, Bridget and Charlotte had their hands going from my breasts to my back till they discovered the three hooks of my bra. They were all unclasped slowly, one at a time. Charlotte released one of my hands of the ribbon and then the other as my bra was peeled away. I was naked. Bridget unclasped Katrina and Katrina didn't require any help getting out of her undies.

Katrina was parting my thighs and her lips kissed and sucked her way through my rose to my pearl as she parted its petals. She was relentless with her lips, sucking it softly and her tongue licking and poking.

Bridget had her face in my chest her lips kissing all over my generous breasts till they reached my thick protruding nipples. She took one deep into her mouth as Charlotte squeezed my breasts at the base and Bridget sucked my nipple hard. Suckle, hold, release, stop, repeat! Her tongue made circles.

Charlotte was keen to join on my other nipple and Bridget and Charlotte looked each other in the eyes as they repeated, suckle, hold, roll tongue, a soft nibble, release, repeat! Kat's tongue was wreaking havoc on my pearl and my body was soon shaking and my breaths heavy, my gasps turned in to deepest moans as I was floating on air, holding myself off of the ground by the ribbons, my toes curled!

Suddenly Charlotte was wearing this thing... a dildo... battery operated and sticking out of a harness of sorts... She softly applied lube all over my rose.

"Oh Char, no, I've never..." I softly whispered, my face drenched in perspiration and my hair plastered over my face.

Charlotte softly shushed me and continued exploring me with her fingers, "I know darling, don't worry... I know how to help a rose bloom."

Bridget was softly squeezing and kneading my breasts as she kissed my neck and Katrina was kissing my lower abdomen. Katrina slowly kissed her way to my sex which was now drizzled like grass under a leaking faucet. She then parted my thighs and lifted them over her shoulders and Charlotte pulled the ribbon softly so that I was balancing myself. I was completely lifted off of the ground.

Katrina softly parted my petals and kissed my honeydew covered sex. She then looked in my eyes and smiled as she licked her lips and I could feel Char's fingers sliding down my waist to softly cup me. Her index and ring finger parted my petals and her middle finger rolled my pearl till I felt another strong orgasm raining down.

I pulled down the ribbons and Katrina held my thighs as Charlotte bunched up her middle and ring finger and slid them firmly yet gently deep into my sex, my rose finally blooming. My entire body shook and I squealed and screamed in ecstasy!

Bridget was hugging and kissing and sucking my neck, marking me and Charlotte kissing the back of my neck and whispering, "oh darling I got you... shh... mmm." 

I was in heaven, like never before!

My body was trembling. I was whimpering. I had three goddesses worshipping my body. My thighs were an oozing mess, sticky strands of honey from my rose were forming tiny bridges between my thighs. I was gasping.

Every breath out was accentuated with a moan and an "Oh wow..." It was a eureka moment for my sexuality.

Katrina softly parted my thighs and looked up at me and smiled. Bridget was holding my sides, her hands and fingers trailing all over my back and side and liberally over my breasts. She was raining butterfly kisses on me. Charlotte had my earlobe between her lips and her arm around my torso.

Suddenly, she pulled the ribbon and thrust her fingers inside... deep! Bridget and Katrina were grinning in an 'Oh, you thought this was over?' fashion.

The loudest of the gasp escaped my lips. Sweat was flying off of my body. Charlotte pulled her fingers out and thrust them back in, this time more vigorously! My body felt a jolt and this time I was pulling on the ribbon with both my hands, holding on for dear life. My face was contorted in the deepest of pleasures, the slightest tingling pain almost trailing. My eyes were screaming for mercy and my lips were a visual of bodily thirst.

Bridget came closer to kiss me and her thighs bumped into Kat's head. Was she hinting something? Did she need Katrina kissing her most intimate self? All I had to do was look into Bri's eyes as they gasped in pleasure, her lips nibbling mine as Kat's tongue slurped her honeypot.

Charlotte was biting my neck softly and whispering, "shh... hold it tight... don't let go"

Every time my grip loosened on the ribbon, Charlotte would kindly remind me by softly yet firmly pinching my protruding nipples. Her long slender fingers were thrusting like a steam engine's piston, deep into my channel. Nothing was constricting them from hitting their goal.

Oh... oh... oh... were they... was that... is it what the call a G... spot? Did I really have one? Oh.... mmmm.

And, that's when I felt Bridget nibbling my neck and kneading my breasts hard... her thighs were shaking. Kat's face arrived shining like the sun after an eclipse, smiling, tongue licking her lips. Bridget collapsed on me, her arms coiled in around my sides and holding my shoulder blades for dear life.

Charlotte commanded in the most liquid gold voice she could, "hold her ladies," and I felt something hard and long vibrating against my perineum... my whole body curled this time, truly spread eagle.

Katrina attacked my pearl and Charlotte was thrusting her fingers in a frenzy, a moaning blur. Bridget slumped all over me. And I felt the longest orgasm passing through my body, all muscles being pulled tight. It was as if my body was being sucked into the black hole of an orgasmic bliss! Shaking, sweating, moaning, a mess! And, I thought I couldn't...

That's when Charlotte held my belly with her right arm, her left arm gripped my left hip. Katrina placed my feet back on the ground, for some reason I was still wearing heels.

"Oh, oh my god, thank you... I couldn't go through... another..." I managed to whisper amid deep breaths.

That's when I saw Bridget smiling her naughtiest grin as she grabbed both my breasts and rained kisses on them and Katrina was kissing my thighs. With one strong deep slow motion, Charlotte slid the vibrating dildo attached to her hips inside my sex parting my petals till it was hilted in me.

" Yes..." I screamed, though I don't know why, my rational mind wanted to scream 'no.'

"You may let go the ribbon now, darling," Charlotte whispered.

And let go I did. One arm around Bri's neck and the other arm coiled back to cup Char's beautiful face. My head was thrown back on her shoulder and my lips kissing her deeply. The vibrations were making me have... mini orgasms! If such things existed. It felt as if Charlotte held it there forever somehow knowing what was coursing through my body.

"You need this sweetie," Bri's softest voice shimmered through my deepest breaths.

She was kissing my shoulders, neck, breasts, upper body. Bridget coiled her arms around my sides to hold my shoulder blades again and whispered,

"I got her Char..." and that's when I felt Charlotte pulling out...

"No..." I managed to whimper.

Charlotte grinned and whispered a mere "Shh..." and then she thrust back.

"Oh... ngghhhh..." the moan coursed through my body as if every part of my flesh was moaning.

Katrina attacked my pearl with her tongue and the mini orgasms started... again. I could hear Bridget and Charlotte kissing my neck and giggling as I whimpered in their tender embrace. Bri's hands slipped down to grip my waist and her expression turned into a stern, commanding grin; she then started pushing my hips down everytime Charlotte thrust and hilted, harder, faster and deeper. Charlotte was thrusting me like a possessed woman, that phallic attachment pierced my core in a blur, vibrating at my deepest.

I smelled musky and I could tell Bridget and Charlotte were inhaling me and enjoying the effect they've had had on me. Something was happening. Something that hadn't happened before, ever. Not even these last few minutes. Charlotte held me tight and continued her attack and I felt as if a dam was going to burst and a waterfall of nectar was going to rain on Kat's face... Katrina looked at me with hungry eyes as she dunked in. I had three mouths, six arms and a very feminine phallic vibrator embedded in me. And that's when it happened...

~~~

"Sharon, are you all right?" Charlotte was sprinkling water on my face.

Bridget was rubbing my hands and Katrina was talking on the phone.

I opened my eyes and Katrina let out a breath, "You scared us, Sharon!"

"I'm fine, I think it was the tropical weather or the bevvies."

I tried to get up from my seat and that's when I felt, something sticky, near my thighs...

Published 
Written by sharonwhite
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments