Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Voodoo

15
18 Comments 18
5.0k Views 5.0k
3.8k words 3.8k words

“That’s it, I think I’m finished!” Eunice squealed to herself as she held up the makeshift doll in her hands, admiring her work.

It was a few weeks ago when Eunice came home to find the book wrapped in brown paper sitting on her doorstep. Thin hemp rope tied the package together with a little-folded note attached. 

‘What lengths would you go for the one you want most?’

She knew it had to be fate, some cosmic twist the universe gave her. A chance to finally be one with her obsession. 

Eunice never thought twice about opening it, didn't give the other pages a second glance and never once wondered why the page she needed was bookmarked for her.  

Everything was perfectly laid out for her, step by step.  
 
“Hmm, strands of hair, check. You silly thing didn't even notice when I snipped off a few in psychology class.” She shook her head and sighed. “I’ve sat behind you in three classes this term, let you use my pencils, and hinted answers when you looked confused.”  

“Three drops of blood mixed into the beeswax before moulding. Check!” She picked up the small vial of blood and skipped to the fridge to put it back.

“That was a busy day for you, two exams that morning and your girlfriend…” she stopped to giggle. “or should say ex-girlfriend now, bitching at you for that random nude on your phone.” Eunice spun like a ballerina back to her desk. “I wonder how that got there?”

The heat rushed to her cheeks as she remembered taking over fifty pictures before finding the perfect one and then sending it from a burner phone. “Yet you sat there right in front of me at the blood drive, while I TOOK YOUR BLOOD. I did, Candice, and you didn't even look up once. Not once! Not even a thank you.” She puffed out her cheeks and closed her eyes tight trying to let the building temper tantrum pass. “I guess that’s why you didn’t notice me taking a little bit for myself.”

She fixed her dishevelled hair. “None of that matters now, baby,” letting out a big breath staring deeply into the big blue button eyes of the doll. “You will see me soon.“ 

“What’s next?” Eunice went back to the book flipping its pages. “Right! Clothes.” She picked up the mini outfit she had made from the soccer uniform she swiped after the big game. Then she dressed the doll as carefully as one would dress a newborn. 

“I remember that game, I cheered so loud, I even made a sign.” The heat settled in her cheeks, blushing to the memory of her holding up the ‘Be my girlfriend’ poster. But when she remembered the three other girls with the same sign her blood began to boil. 

“You were so sweaty after the game. I snuck in and pretended to be the towel girl and I saw...“  A throb hit hard between her legs, ”Saw that sheen that coated your skin as you pulled your jersey off. ” she turned and picked up the scraps of clothes, pressing them to her nose. “I waited till you and everyone left and I… I,” her voice went soft. “I touched right then and there.”  

“You’ll be mine soon, You won’t be able to keep your eyes off of me.” 

Across town, Candice slept peacefully, blissfully unaware of what was coming. 

The breeze blew in stronger from her cracked window, blowing the drapes about. As the storm started to brew, thick clouds crept across the full moon and lightning forked across the gloomy sky. 

Eunice drew the pentagram on the floor and her heart pounded against her chest. She placed five dark candles on each point and as instructed she placed the doll in the middle. ‘This is going to work!’ A rush of adrenaline ran through her when she lit the incense. She took a breath and slowly walked around lighting each candle.

Not once did she stop to think of where the book came from, or if she should even be doing this. The first page had big bold letters written across, 

‘Magic always comes with a price.’ 

She didn't care, the only thing she cared about was making Candice hers, in whatever way possible. Eunice knew the first time she saw her she had to have her. Ever since that day, she's spent years of countless nights fixated, hoping for a chance like this. 

Taking a seat in front of it, she read the next step out loud, “Place an item of yours around the doll with a drop of blood to connect you to the willing subject.” She picked up her favourite handkerchief, the one she’d had since she was a little girl and wrapped it around the doll. 

Eunice held her finger over them both then grabbed a needle and closed her eyes. “Ouchie!” she poked the needle deep enough to draw a few droplets of blood. “Oh Candice, what we do for love, am I right?” 

“This is the last step!” She jumped as the wind picked up and branches scratched along her window. “Just a few words and you’ll be mine.” 

She placed the book down beside her and searched for the incantation. ‘Hmm loosely translated, By your blood, I call you. With this doll, you will be mine. That’s it? but in Latin? Ok.’ 

She cleared her throat and sat up tall then inhaled deep. ‘Here we go,’ she thought to herself. 

“A sanguine tuo ego voco te. Cum pupa est, meus eris.” 

As the words were spoken miles away Candice started to toss and turn.

The sky became velvety black as the stars disappeared behind a blanket of darkness. The fury of the wind birthed small dust devils that formed around her house, rustling up the dead autumn leaves and caused them to scratch against the siding and windows. 

She started to mumble an inaudible name as sweat started to build above her brow. A sheet of lightning brightened the sky, giving visual to the clouds that swirled ominously overhead. 

“A sanguine tuo ego voco te. Cum pupa est, meus eris.” 

Candice awoke with a fright sitting straight up as the first boom of thunder clapped shaking the house and vibrating through her core. She felt right away like she wasn’t alone, but as she scanned the room no one there. “Halloween is over. Enough with the pathetic pranks, Danny!”

A crack of thunder roared through the house shutting down the power of the whole block. The candles blew out in unison and a deep chill filled the air around her as she spoke the words one last time. 

“A sanguine tuo ego voco te. Cum pupa est, meus eris.” 

A couple of minutes passed before the lights came back on. She was faced with a thick fog hovering over the doll and pentagram, swirling counter-clockwise with tiny lightning bolts flashing. 

She watched it slowly dissipate and the doll came into view. Immediately she knew it was bigger and real looking. The eyes no longer buttons but the eyes of her crush, real enough they seemed to stare back at her. 

“Fuck." Running her hands through her hair Candice fell back on the pillows and closed her eyes trying to calm her breathing. “It’s just a storm. Taking another deep breath she tried to fall back asleep. 

“Ohhh,” she squealed in delight. “Oh, it’s like you’re already here and now you’re the size of Double D!” she giggled and picked up the doll and spun around in the spot a few dozen times.

“I remember when I bought Double D. The lady at the shop said these double-ended dildos where new and just perfect. I tried to save it for us, baby but I couldn't help it, I needed to feel its girth, to feel it spread me. You’ll spread me soon. Mmm to feel you inside me. To feel Double D… We are going to have sooo much fun,” she giggled again and took off to her bedroom skipping the whole way. “I’m going to make you crave me.” 

“You are so real looking.“ She flipped down on the bed and dropped the doll on its back. 

Out of nowhere, Candice’s breath was knocked from her as she felt like she was hit in the chest. 

 “No peeking!” Eunice covered the doll with a small blanket and started to undress. 

She watched the candle on her dresser light on its own before she was thrown into darkness. 

Candice laid there trying to catch her breath when the rich aroma of the woods after a heavy rain filled the room, accompanied by a soft hint of sweet citrus. The fragrance traveled through her, calming her with its tranquil effects.

After getting herself freshened up she slowly slid the sheet off, blushing hard. “I know it’s not really you, I’m not crazy, but I think I need to shake off some nerves before we do this.” 

Her vision came back after she was thrust into the shadows and she laid stiff as a board, unable to move. Candice’s eyes went straight to the flicker of a flame on the dresser ahead of her. She lowered her eyes and stared down, the sheet was pulled off half way and soon her shirt lifted. 

“What the fuck is going on?” As confused and scared as she was, she felt this blind arousal build. A want for more, even if she didn't know what, or who it was. 

Eunice laid on her stomach kicking her legs as she stared at the small figure. “I wonder how you got bigger?” She started to trace her finger up the dolls leg, moving over the fabric. “OMG! I wonder if…“ 

Lifting the hem of the small shirt, she felt that beeswax base of the doll now had the warmth of flesh. The higher she got, she noticed the outline of the feather tattoo that peeked over Candice’s hip.

“No freaking way! I can’t wait to trace my fingers along this tattoo. Well, now I really wonder!” She moved her finger over the two small orbs that were the dolls boobs and then down moving between its legs, slightly pushing against it. “I wonder if you can feel this right now.” 

Scanning the room as best she could, Candice was still unable to see anything. “It’s not real… It’s not re-“ then she felt it, the pressure against her clit. 

Her mind shot to the recent sex dream she was having of Rachel Weisz, to a flash of someone she didn’t recognize. 

“Do you like that, baby?” Eunice held her finger over, almost feeling the heat come off the doll. “Mhmm, I think you do.” 

“Oh, the things we are going to do, how you’ll crave every inch of this.” She crawled out of bed and ran her hands over her curves, swaying to the music in her head while she worked herself up.

“Tell me… Tell me how much you want me. That’s all I’ve ever wanted.” She quickly slid back on the bed, laying her head to the side, inches away from the figure. 

shainsexy88
Online Now!
Lush Cams
shainsexy88

“No…” Disappointment washed through her as whatever was doing this went away. 

Her eyes shot open. ‘Why is this happening?’ she thought, but as she did, a warmth blew against her neck and she heard her own voice shake in the empty room. “Don’t stop… plea-”

Bringing her finger back, she pushed the shirt up more noticing the nipples seemed firm, she sighed, “You know if you were here right now...” sliding her finger up and tracing over the tiny nubs. “I’d be teasing your nips between my teeth.” She pinched the tiny nipple between her thumb and index nail. “And you’d love every minute of it.”

“Plea - agghh.” Her back arched and she tried to breathe through the sudden pain of something latching onto her nipple.  

Letting go of the tiny tit she slid her finger down over the doll’s shorts pressing down then lifted the fabric to peek under, biting her lip. “I wish I could taste you now but that would just be weird.” 

Eunice's eyes became wide as an idea came to her. “I know just what I’m going to do with you! I may not be able to devour you yet. But I have some sweet candy for my Candy.” 

She sat up and grabbed a pillow then placed the doll in the middle. Eunice crawled up the bed and straddled the cushion just under the figure, the material bunched around the legs of the doll keeping it in place.

The blankets around Candice’s legs tightened to the point that she could barely wiggle her toes. Her heart raced as she scrambled to understand what was going on. ‘Is this a dream?’ she thought, ‘Oh fuck, I shouldn't have eaten that edible so close to bedtime.’

“Now, it’s only fair I let you touch, a little, but that’s all you get.” Her excitement grew by the second as she slid the doll’s small hand down the front of its shorts. 

A cool grip wrapped around her wrist making her shiver, then her hand started to rise on its own volition. She tried to resist it but to no avail, lost the battle. It was guided seamlessly under the fabric of her shorts and cupped her puss. The growing warmth mixed with wetness, teased against her fingertips. She wanted to move her fingers, desperate for more contact.  

Eunice started to run her hands over her body and took her plump breasts in her palms, then massaged the flesh around her cookie sized areolas, “Do you like what you see?” her voice was breathy as her thumbs circled the hardened nubs. 

“Just the thought of you makes my heart flutter.“ Eunice’s hand moved down her stomach and between her thighs. “Oh baby, I’m so wet for you.” Cupping her cunny, she felt her juices slip through her fingers. 

“Your fingers would slip in me so easily,” Eunice groaned deeply as she pushed two fingers inside herself. 

She closed her eyes and thought back to when she would sit across from Candice in class. “I’d let you add as many as you’d like.” How she would watch her crush twirl her pencil between her fingers, with such precision and delicacy.

The room cooled down rapidly from the wind blowing the window open. Goosebumps covered Candice, yet her skin burned like she was on fire from the inside.

The blanket that bound her legs started to loosen then tighten, a steady pulsing motion. Each time the cloth pulled on her legs, her fingertips grazed over her slit. 

Eunice ground her hips down into the edge of the pillow as a third finger joined the rest. She cupped under her tit and raised it as high as she could and dragged her teeth along the skin atop her breast.

“Fuck, Candy baby. I can’t wait to feel your soft lips against my skin.” She bit down again before suckling on her skin, remembering how Candice would smack her lips together after putting lip bomb on.  

Candice closed her eyes and willed herself to touch, but nothing she did worked. The harder she tried to lift her hips the more images of a woman came to her. 

Nothing like her normal type but the flashes of dark hard nipples laid against ghostly pale skin had her dripping. The pictures continued to move through her mind more rapidly. Thick in all the right places, fingers buried deep with a patch of black fuzz peeking between. 

“Wait, no wait.” Eunice jumped back, “This can't be the first time. I want to cum with you.” 

Sitting back on her heels she stared at the doll. “Ohh, but I want you so bad.” She ran her fingers through her puffy folds collecting her juices. “I’m so ready for your touch.” 

She brought her fingers to her lips and sucked fiercely on her index. “Mmm, sweet as candy baby.” Then she reached out to the doll, rubbing the leftover juices over its face. “Can you taste that?” 

The blankets loosened completely but Candice quickly felt something push her head back into her pillow. 

Pressure pushed between her lips, forcing them to open. A sensation like a finger pushed down on her tongue and slid to the back of her throat causing her to gag. With it brought a taste, a taste unlike what she’s had before, sweet with a tangy aftertaste. 

Her need built, sending her to an edge she’s never been. A sick torture, but she craved more of it and just before she begged for it to continue, everything became still. 

“Tomorrow. Tomorrow will be the first day of our lives together baby, I hope you’re as excited as I am.” Eunice reluctantly put her nightshirt on and cleaned off the doll. 

She put the pillow back and pulled down the covers and crawled in, carefully putting the doll beside her. “Tomorrow Candice, tomorrow you be my piece of candy!” She blushed at the thought as she snuggled in.
  
The sensations just stopped. The smell in the air, that mysterious sweet taste that lingered on her tongue, slowly faded. Candice laid there breathing hard and unsatisfied. The wonder, the fear that surprisingly turned her on, all slowly fading. 

Her eyes grew heavy as the last rumble of the storm rolled through the clouds. 

The rain now a slow and steady drum against the side of the building. She fought to stay awake, fought to hold on to the memory of what just happen before it slipped away completely. 

By the time the small candle on Candice’s dresser went out, her eyes shut and she quickly fell into a deep sleep.  

***

The next day, Eunice woke up bright and early. She gave the doll a kiss and took off to get dressed for the day ahead. Normally, she wouldn’t put this much effort into getting ready but today was different, today, she would get her girl. 

She looked in the mirror at her low cut shirt and her jeans that made her thick ass pop. “I can’t wait to feel your hands on me.” 

Eunice grabbed her backpack and shoved the dusty black book inside. She took the doll and wrapped her handkerchief around it, placing it carefully inside.

She looked in the mirror one last time. “Soon.“ She watched her cheeks go red then flipped her blonde hair before taking off through the front door. 

Leaning against the big oak tree in the middle of campus, Eunice kept glancing from her phone to the big clock on the side of the main building.

She couldn’t stand the screeching tone of Ms. Jones voice any longer as the anticipation build, so she cut class early to make sure she didn't miss Candice walking through the common area.

‘12:45 pm, it’s always 12:45 when she walks around that corner.” She kept refreshing her phone and looking up. “Ugh, where is she?” She lifted her phone to check her reflection when she caught sight of her.

Eunice watched as Candice sauntered towards her. ‘This is it!’ Everything around her seemed to slow as her heart raced and her mind screamed with excitement. ‘This is when you finally get what you’ve always wanted. She's going to look at you and just melt.’  

Candice looked up and her eyes went wide, showing the ghost of the buttons hidden in her eyes. “Oh my god, I’ve been looking all over for you!” 

Eunice’s heart pounded against her chest as she tried to hold her squeal. 

“Last night I had this dream about you and... And I can’t explain it but, I knew, I knew then, I only want you,” Candice started to ramble. 

So caught up in the moment Eunice felt like she was going to faint with excitement. ‘It worked, it worked!’ 

She held out her arms, ready for Candice to hold her close. Eunice even closed her eyes, puffed out her lips, and braced for her embrace. 

“Thanks, sis,” A familiar voice called out from behind her. Eunice’s eyes shot open as the sound scrapped through her eardrums. It was then she watched Candice walk right past her and into the arms of her twin sister. “Who knew that stupid old book would work?” 

She watched, screaming on the inside as Candice wrapped her arms tightly around Frannie and gave her ass a good squeeze that caused her to squeak. “And you got her all worked up for me, You’re such a good little sister.”

“WE’RE TWINS!” she screamed. “And I’m older!” Eunice's face was burning with anger and she started to stomp her feet as a tantrum started to boil up. “Why? Why this? Why do you have to ruin everything?”

“Now now, sis.“ Frannie slipped away from Candice and walked up to Eunice taking her backpack from her. She pulled out the doll, “I’ll be taking th - oh, and how convenient, I even get my handkerchief back as well.“ Frannie snickered. 

“So predictable, Eunice. Twice you did what I knew you would, like use these old rags we got as kids. Didn’t you know that it wasn't yours? I mean you carry it everywhere.” She reached in her back pocket for Eunice's and then threw it in her bag. “Perfectly clueless. I also knew you’d be too much of a romantic to finish the binding process.”

“Wha-“

“Did you even read the fine print?” Frannie flicked her jet black hair as she turned to walk away. “Don’t worry, lil' Euni, I’ll finish what you started.” 

“Bu-but... she’s min-“

“But she’s mine,” Frannie said in a mocking tone, “No, she’s mine now.” 

The blood ran from Eunice’s face as she stood there, mortified, watching as her obsession walked away with her hand on her sister’s ass.  

When they were finally out of sight, she dropped to her knees and riffled through her bag for the book. She flipped through its pages unable to find anything helpful, that was until she gave herself a papercut and a drop of blood absorbed into the pages. The papers began flipping, turning quickly, revealing to Eunice exactly what she needed.

‘What depths would you dig to get back what is rightfully yours.’

‘But remember this magic comes at a higher price.’ 

“Not this time, Frannie,” she grumbled to herself “I won’t let you get away with this, again.” 

 

 

Published 
Written by AylaJ
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments