Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Working Nights Part 2

"Maria sticks around after her first day of work and gets to know her new boss a little better."

8
0 Comments 0
2.6k Views 2.6k
6.9k words 6.9k words

Author's Notes

"This is part 2 of 2 of a short, standalone story intended for adults. There are no plans to continue it any further. It features persons between the ages of 17 and 25 engaging in sexual acts that include but are not limited to Teasing, Lesbian, Masturbation, Oral, and Voyeur. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Continue forward at your own risk if you're interested in f/F. All characters are purely fictitious, any resemblance to an actual human being is coincidental. This story is copyright 2024 Bojac."

Maria very stealthily made her escape, tiptoeing across the squeaky floors and darting past dilapidated equipment. She ducked inside the ladies locker room and allowed herself to breathe. Her heart hadn't settled down yet and just made it more difficult to think. She couldn't get her head straight. All she wanted to do was get out of there, to slip out unnoticed.

She stood up tall on her toes and reached into the locker. Hers was way up on the top shelf, the shelf that Jennifer had told her to use so she didn't inconvenience the customers. Maria didn't notice anyone else using the lockers though, except for a tall woman who put her stuff in the one right next to hers. As Maria pulled her sweater out, she heard a yelp. She bravely shrieked right back at her attacker.

"Ah! You scared me! Oh my God! Sorry about that," Maria said, then reached down to scoop her sweater off the floor.

Jennifer held a hand over her chest and blinked. Her short, black hair seemed frazzled like she'd just been electrocuted. She paused there, frozen for a bit while the uneasy silence rang throughout the room. Eventually, she shook her head and said, "I didn't know you were still here, I... I thought you left."

"Oh yeah, uh, surprise!" Maria joked. "I was just leaving—but everything's done though!"

Jennifer blinked but didn't say anything until Maria pointed out the pristine condition of the locker room. But even that just earned her a barely perceptible nod of approval.

Maria frowned. "What? Is it not good enough? Want me to do it again?"

Jennifer wiggled her fingers, took a deep breath, and spoke in her usual, calm voice, "Huh? Oh... Oh! No, it's fine. I'm just... It's been a long day. It looks great!"

"See how shiny the sinks are?" Maria said proudly.

Jennifer rubbed at her eyes. "Oh, uh, yeah. Actually, we might have to make you the permanent janitor. This is really good now that you mention it."

Maria's temporary smile slunk away.

"I'm just kidding, sheesh! You're fine! It's fine!" But when the poor, doe-eyed girl just stood there staring, Jennifer coughed into her fist and tactfully changed the subject. "So, uh, got any big plans tonight?"

"It's almost midnight, and it's only Tuesday," the teenage girl pointed out.

Jennifer shrugged. "That won't mean so much when you're older."

"Oh. Well, uh, alright, I... I think I'm gonna go now if that's OK?" Maria asked. She reached into her purse and found her glasses. When the thick, black frame was comfortably sitting on the bridge of her nose, Maria offered a nervous wave.

Jennifer stared at her like she'd never seen her before, like she was a stranger. "No, wait! I mean, you wear glasses? No wonder you're so smart. Here let's see... Oh, they're cute too."

Maria took a step back, instinctively wielding her purse like a shield. "Uh, yeah, heh, I should wear them all the time, but at night when I drive I definitely have to."

"How many fingers am I holding up?"

Maria leaned forward. "None?"

"Good!" Jennifer laughed. "But hey, wait a minute, you're not going to get into your car like that, are you? No offense, but you're gross."

"Yeah, uh, it's no big deal. My car sucks anyway, it's not like my sweaty body is going to ruin my expensive leather seats. And I was just going to wash up at home. So, uh, good night Jennifer, and you know, thanks for the job. I really like it!" she lied.

"Aw don't leave me now! If you stick around I can give you some pointers. Also, it's really boring here all by myself. Then I have to walk out to the parking lot all alone, and who knows if someone is going to kill me. Come on, you don't want blood on your hands, do you?"

"But, that's... Wait, someone's going to kill you?"

"Probably," Jennifer said, shrugging her shoulders.

"Well, uh, I can wait here for you I guess, so we can walk out together," Maria suggested.

"Deal!"

"But, like how much time do you need?"

"Oh just a few minutes for a quick shower, not long," Jennifer reassured her. Then to prove it, she slipped out of her shoes and removed her socks.

Maria was thankful when Jennifer produced a towel from her locker like she intended to undress in the shower stall like you were supposed to—that's how Maria thought it worked anyway. But Jennifer just casually tossed it onto the bench and reached for the hem of her shirt. A moment later, she was standing beside her, brandishing those impossibly perky breasts that were much larger than her own. Jennifer coolly folded the shirt and placed it back in her locker. And when she caught the curious girl staring, Maria blushed and turned away.

"Sorry, I uh, I didn't mean to," Maria tried to explain.

Jennifer wrinkled her brow. "Sorry for what?"

Maria opened her mouth and then hesitated. Her mind raced to find an excuse, anything to make the situation less awkward, but when she spoke all that came out was the truth. "I'm sorry for, you know—I didn't mean to stare, that's all."

"Oh please! Like you've never snuck a peek at one of your friends after gym class?"

"What? No! Never!" Maria insisted.

Jennifer frowned. "Well, whatever. I'm just saying that we've all got 'em, right?"

"I guess," Maria admitted, "but not like yours."

Jennifer scoffed. "That's the first thing you need to learn. Right here, right now. The first lesson is: be proud of yourself, because if you can't do that you're not going to inspire anyone."

"Sorry, it's just, I..."

"See? Quit apologizing. You looked at my tits, so what? And you know what, you're hot too."

Maria choked on her own saliva. She leaned forward, set her hands on her knees, and took a big breath. Then that hand from earlier was back on her, the same hand that had given her that reassuring squeeze at the start of her shift, and that same hand that had groped the pretty blonde girl just moments earlier.

Jennifer slid in close behind her and rubbed. "Hey, Maria, you OK?"

The petite seventeen-year-old nodded, then slowly rose back up. She tried to stand tall and proud, but when she turned back to her boss all she could see were those perfect, round breasts staring back at her.

"It's OK, you can look. Hey! You can't show any of that fear, you're going to see a lot of weird stuff out there."

Maria took another deep breath, then another. The nipples were a light pink color, and very small like her own. "It's just, I mean, you're so... And I'm..." Maria said then looked down.

"Don't say that, you're beautiful. No, really! Look at you!" Jennifer guided Maria's chin up until she was staring at herself in the mirror. "I see a pretty young woman in her prime. What do you see?"

A terrified, dark-skinned girl in glasses stared back at her. All she could find were the faults, like how her nose was too flat, and her thick hair was coming out of her ponytail, and of course, that small chest sitting under a much too expensive sports bra. It was supposed to make her look sexy, but she just felt like a boy. Maria sighed.

Jennifer shook her head. "Here, watch me. This is what confidence looks like."

Maria cocked her head and stared curiously at the topless woman. Her jaw slid side to side and she ground her teeth together, doing everything she could not to laugh. But when her boss raised her arms and flexed while making her best attempt at a scary, snarling face, Maria couldn't help it. She burst into laughter. And when Jennifer growled, Maria grabbed her tummy with both hands, but mostly because it hurt to laugh.

"Now you try," Jennifer said.

"What! No way! I can't do that!"

"You can't lift your arms and make a stupid face? I think you learn that in year two of being alive. Come on!"

Maria gulped. "Um, OK, I, uh—" she pumped her fists in the air and roared "—I'm big and strong! Look at me, I'm tough, and, uh, mean!"

Jennifer covered her mouth, and then quickly motioned for Maria to continue. "That's it, keep going! What do you see?"

Maria narrowed her eyes and immediately started to panic. Her small nipples were staining precariously against her sports bra. Wide-eyed and afraid, she began mumbling incoherently, "I see, a, uh... She's... I think... I don't know!"

Jennifer pinched the tissue above Maria's collarbone. "You know what I see—actually, your traps are tight. You might need to see a doctor."

"What?"

"Never mind. I see a pretty, young woman in her prime. That's what I see. You're perfect. Now, you're going to stand here in front of this mirror until you agree with me," Jennifer said. She made it sound like a joke, but Maria wasn't sure.

So, she just stood there for a while, staring at herself, scrutinizing her body. She did what she normally did when she was at home all alone. She turned to the side and stuck her plump, round butt out. Then she turned the other way and did the same thing. Her hair should probably get a trim, she thought. It tickled all the way down her back and covered the top part of her leggings. She coolly plucked it up and draped it over her shoulder and out of the way. Then there was a whistle and she quickly straightened herself out.

The woman approached slowly and set her hands down on the bare skin of Maria's shoulders once again, much more assertive this time like she belonged there. "Do you like her?"

"Honestly, I'm not sure," Maria admitted sullenly.

"You should give her a chance—I think she's cute anyway."

Maria gave it another honest attempt but quickly became distracted by Jennifer's naked breasts right beside her, and her confidence deserted her. She spoke slowly like she was lamenting the loss of a loved one, "I just wish I looked like you—like all of you, your whole body."

But Jennifer didn't say anything back. She just stared confidently over Maria's shoulder into the mirror. Her soft fingertips began to trace over her collarbone and down her arms, slowly tickling her soft skin. With each pass, Maria's solemn, worried face seemed to fall apart, one piece at a time. What was left was a mixture of hope, anticipation, and more than anything curiosity. The topless woman behind her remained perfectly stoic. After several, quiet moments together, Jennifer lightly tapped her on the shoulder.

"Turn," she ordered.

Maria blinked as if still half in a daze. "Huh?"

"Turn to your side, just like you were earlier."

"Oh. Right."

Maria kept her eyes on the mirror. Even though she could feel the woman touching her she didn't quite believe it until she saw that bold hand going to work. Jennifer ran a single finger very slowly down her back, starting at her neck and following the contour of her spine, over her top, and finally gliding to a stop where her pants began. Maria could see how ghastly her face looked in the mirror, with her mouth agape, and the way her tongue seemed to just flutter aimlessly in the air. Jennifer pinched the waistline of her leggings.

"I like the way you wear your pants," she said, then snapped it back into her skin.

Maria jumped up to her toes and squeaked before settling back down. That only amused Jennifer who promptly did it again. Maria's long hair tickled the back of Jennifer's hand, but the woman didn't seem bothered by it at all. Again she peeled the tight material back, almost like she was trying to catch a glimpse of what was inside, only to just snap it back in place again.

"You seriously have the perfect waist for it—seriously I don't know why you're so shy and glum, I wish I had your butt."

Maria brought her shoulders back and pushed her skinny tummy forward. There was a tinge of excitement in her voice when she spoke. "What? Really? Come on... Wait, are you serious? You really think it's nice?"

Jennifer spoke over her, continuing like she didn't even hear her, "I'm just glad you have a good sense of what to wear to really show it off. I bet the girls at school are jealous."

Maria blushed. "I don't think so. And besides, we have to wear uniforms. Everyone just kind of looks plain."

Jennifer set her hands on the girl's hips and stepped in closer. "I bet you don't look plain, I bet you look good in whatever your silly school makes you wear. Oh, I hope they make you wear skirts, please tell me I'm right."

"Yeah..."

Jennifer gently brushed a finger across the smooth skin of her tummy. Then, she deliberately walked the pads of her fingertips up to her belly button only to come back down a moment later, until eventually, Maria laughed. The ticklish teenager lurched backwards into Jennifer's waiting arms which promptly coiled around her slender frame like a snake. But Maria didn't do anything about it, or even say anything. She just stared up over her shoulder at the taller, prettier girl.

"Well, don't leave me in suspense, what is it? Is there something on my face?" Jennifer asked.

"What? No. It's just, I dunno, you're so..."

"Weird? Yeah, I get that a lot."

The younger girl considered thoughtfully for a moment, then spoke up in a shy, quiet voice, "Actually, I was going to say—" she gulped "—you're so pretty." Then Maria began to blush profusely. But before Jennifer could say anything at all, she continued, "It's just, well, I don't get why you're so nice to me—don't you have any other beautiful people to hang out with? Why me?"

Jennifer clawed at Maria's waist with both hands. Her fingers dug into her skin. It was only after Maria yelped that she relaxed and rubbed at the tender skin of her sides, trying to make her feel better. Her voice wasn't pleasant though and stung Maria's ears. "Do you think I'm lying?" she asked the frightened girl.

"What? I, uh—no! Why?"

"Because I'm telling you that you're cute and that you have a beautiful body, but you don't believe me. It's like you're calling me a liar."

Maria frowned, her nose twitched, and for a moment it looked like she was going to cry. Instead, she surprised everyone, even herself, when she banged her fist on the counter and abruptly turned to face her boss. She jabbed a finger into Jennifer's chest, right between her naked breasts, and began a very unexpected tirade that left them both stunned.

"First of all, I am not a liar, don't ever call me that! I only tell the truth, and the truth is that you're beautiful, every single part of you—and you know it! Seriously, are you doing this on purpose?"

"Wait... Doing what?"

"Doing what! It's like you're trying to show off on purpose to like, I dunno, make me feel bad, or to tease me," she said and poked her boss again.

Jennifer winced. She gently took hold of Maria's finger and steadied her hand, but she didn't say anything.

"Well? You're not going to deny it?" Maria said after a moment. "You're not going to say anything at all? It's probably because it's true. You know you have the most perfect boobs in the world, way better than mine, and you want me to what, to see how much bigger they are? How much better they look compared to mine?"

Jennifer held her ground but kept her lips tightly sealed which just incensed the already irate Latina girl even more.

"Why are you looking at me like that? Say something!" Maria demanded. She huffed and puffed, and then a moment later her eyes went wide. "What are you doing... Jennifer!"

Her boss took her by the wrist and set her angry little hand down on her breast.

"Jennifer!" she cried again.

The light-skinned woman only sighed. "You're still not listening, you're beautiful. It's not complicated. That's it. End of story."

"What do you mean? And... And..."

"You know what I think?" she asked as she pressed Maria's hand harder into her flesh.

Maria tried to swallow the lump in her throat but just ended up coughing.

"I think you're a lot braver than you're willing to admit. It takes a lot of courage to actually love yourself and to tell yourself that you're beautiful. It took me a long time, way too long, and I don't want that to happen to you."

"But... But... You're so much prettier, and—wait! Really?"

Jennifer rolled her eyes, leaned in, and kissed her.

Maria gasped the moment those sweet, seductive lips touched hers. And into her open mouth slithered Jennifer's tongue. Her natural reflexes that eventually caused her to button up and put an end to this madness took much longer to kick in than she'd expected, it's as if they were as unsure as she was. But after a few moments, Maria managed to close her mouth and hold her lips tightly together. She just tried to hang on while the whole world went crazy around her. But suddenly, there was more.

The heat flash didn't just envelop her, it nearly knocked her off her feet and left her wobbly with goosebumps sprouting up her neck. It felt like a fever, like she was burning up, but somehow still cold and sticky. She worried that her sweaty palms would rub off on her boss's perfect breasts and she'd be laughed at. It was strange even to her, as she experienced her first kiss with another girl, that all she could think about was how nervous she was, and how poorly she was doing. It's like she was watching from the outside, disappointed in herself as if she knew she could do better. Maria inhaled deeply through her flat nose.

She relaxed. Her eyes fluttered open. And finally, she invited her boss's soft, moist tongue inside. It had been gently trying to force her open, to pry its way inside, and now the shy seventeen-year-old had her lips wrapped around it. She inhaled it much like she did the first and only time she'd sucked a boy's penis. But this was sexier, more romantic. She didn't have to worry about choking or semen spraying down her throat and making her gag. The boy didn't even warn her either, he just held her by the back of her head and started filling her mouth with a hot, foreign liquid. It made Maria appreciate her boss's gentle lips, and how delicate her tongue was as it slid over her own.

Jennifer had half-expected the new girl to run out of the room screaming or to ask her to stop and tell her that this was too much for her. But instead, Maria's little hand, the one that still clung to Jennifer's breast, came to life. Maria took hold of the perky flesh and bore down. Her unsteady fingers trembled as she explored the woman's body, as she touched a girl for the first time. But amidst all the confusion and uncertainty, she noticed something, something that excited her, something that gave her the courage to keep going.

The more she squeezed and rolled her fingers through those fleshy mounds, the more she was certain that those short, rapid puffs of air blowing down her throat were Jennifer starting to pant. It got stronger. Hot air blew from her nostrils and tickled Maria's upper lip. It thrilled her to see the impact she was having on the much prettier and more experienced girl. She even caught herself grinning when a muffled moan bounced off her tongue.

"Does it really feel that good? Am I doing it right? Sorry, I've just never done this before," Maria blurted out.

"I know," Jennifer said, shaking her head. "But hey—is this OK?" she asked after she'd already set her hands down on Maria's lower back, just above the fold of her pants.

"I... I think so?"

Jennifer looked down at the two hands clumsily groping her chest. "You think so?"

Maria blushed.

"Well, do you want to keep going?" Jennifer asked.

"I, uh, maybe? What is 'keep going' though?" she asked sincerely.

Jennifer said something. Her mouth moved. Sounds came out. But Maria never had a chance. Her mind, her thoughts, and even her prayers were all focused on Jennifer's hands as they descended down her back and settled on the top of her buttocks. Maria was proud, she wanted Jennifer to keep going, to touch the one piece of her she knew for a fact was perfect, and maybe even nicer than Jennifer's.

Agr8sexyAssTits
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Agr8sexyAssTits

But her stubborn boss didn't go very fast, certainly not fast enough to keep up with Maria's racing mind. Jennifer had barely pulled the girl's leggings down an inch before she stopped. She plucked at the underwear underneath and let it snap back against her skin.

"Nice thong," Jennifer teased.

Maria blinked her foggy eyes once, then a second time. And even though her mouth was already open and primed to speak, she couldn't find any words. Jennifer pulled at her underwear again.

"I really think these look good on you, is this what you wear to school?"

"S-s-sometimes, yeah."

"You wear stuff like this under your short, little skirts?"

"They're not that short," Maria protested, as meek as it was.

Jennifer traced a lone finger under her panties. She casually brushed it over the tops of her cheeks, occasionally letting it dip in between them as she moved side to side. Jennifer's voice grew quieter. "Do you wear your pants like this too? So the boys can see?"

"What?" Maria whispered.

Jennifer's voice adopted a softer, and almost familiar tone. "You have the tightest little ass, you know that? I bet you like showing off for the boys at school, don't you? What about the girls? Them too?"

"Huh? No—I mean... I... I don't think so—not on purpose anyway," Maria admitted. Then, her heavy eyelids shot open and she grunted, exhaling hot, moist air onto Jennifer's face. The dark-skinned girl looked like she'd been punched in the stomach. Jennifer raised a brow.

"Are you OK?" she asked as she dipped a lone finger between Maria's cheeks.

"Huh? What? No, yeah, I'm fine, it's just..."

"You're even cuter when you're nervous, you know that?"

"I am not! Nervous I mean..." Maria said, quickly correcting herself. But even as she said that she parked her gaze on the floor away from Jennifer's wild eyes.

"If you say so, Maria. But, have you ever done anything like this before?"

"What do you mean?" Maria started to say. But when she felt the finger wriggle around between her cheeks, she began to nod as convincingly as she could. Then she started to shake her head. She didn't know what the answer was. She couldn't even remember the question. So finally she decided it was best to just reach behind Jennifer and plant both hands on her bottom. If that didn't convince her that she was serious and wanted to continue, nothing would.

Jennifer flashed a quick grin before growing serious once more. "So, have you ever caught the boys at your school looking up your skirt? What about the teachers or the other girls?"

Another grunt from Maria. It felt like the entirety of Jennifer's hand was down her pants. "Why are you so interested in the way I dress? It's like you're obsessed with my clothes, and my, you know, panties—and my butt! It's weird!"

Jennifer pinched the girl's buttocks. "You've seriously never noticed anyone checking you out?"

Maria winced and then answered, "I, uh, I don't think so, no. And besides, I normally wear pants to school."

"Are they tight like these?"

"K-k-kind of?"

Jennifer abruptly withdrew her hand and swatted her on the behind. "Turn around," she ordered.

Maria quickly spun, but just as she volunteered to lean forward, she stopped herself. As much as she wanted to keep going wherever they were going, she was still worried that she appeared too eager. She didn't want to give off the impression she was easy.

"Hey, why'd you stop?" Jennifer asked. "Just keep going, lean forward onto the counter."

"Why?" Maria asked.

Jennifer quickly closed what little gap there was between them and pressed her pelvis into the padding of Maria's cheeks. "I just want to see you is all, I want to get a nice good look at you, is that OK? Will you bend over for me?"

Maria scoffed. "Oh my God! You can't just ask someone to do that!"

"You've never done that for anyone before? You've never teased anyone in your life? Come on, I bet you wear your pants just low enough so that when you stretch your arms in class everyone around you can see. I've seen girls like you before."

"Girls like me?"

Jennifer explained slowly, softly, just loud enough for Maria to hear, "Pretty girls. Innocent girls. Girls who would never accidentally spread their legs too far when they're wearing a skirt, or wear a tight top without a bra so everyone notices those hard, little nipples; and of course, I'm talking about those girls who would never in a million years do everything they could to show off their perfect, tight assess."

"Why are you so obsessed with my—"

Jennifer tugged the leggings down a little more. "You don't ever squat down real low and flash your thong? Really? I saw you do it about ten times today alone. I knew the exact brand, color, and size of your panties after the first thirty minutes of your shift."

"Oh my God! You were peeking?" Maria asked. Then, she winced. There was a playful, gentle slap on her behind. Then, there was another one a little harder and a little louder. "Are you spanking me, really?"

"Bend over," Jennifer said.

The directness startled Maria to where she couldn't even muster a scoff. Her big eyes blinked dumbly over her shoulder.

"Bend over for me," the pretty voice said again.

Maria stood up tall and angrily demanded an apology. She wasn't to be talked to like that. She wasn't a slut. That's how it played out in her mind anyway. But when she turned to the mirror and saw what she was actually doing, she was shocked. Her hard nipples scraped against the counter as she lowered herself down. She could see her half-exposed bottom rise up in the air behind her. And as the topless woman stepped closer, Maria even found herself arching her back and projecting her bottom into her.

Jennifer ran a finger up Maria's spine until she butted into the overpriced and underutilized sports bra. She pinched the material with her fingers. "You know, you still haven't answered me. Have you ever done anything like this before?" she asked as she started tugging.

The thick jumble of hair Maria called a ponytail shook haphazardly side to side.

"Huh?" Jennifer asked, louder this time.

"I can't believe I'm doing this," Maria groaned.

"Doing what?"

Maria sighed. "You know... God! You're going to make me say it?" When Jennifer took hold of her waist and thrust her hips forward, Maria grunted. Then again. "I'm being slutty! There! Happy?"

Jennifer leaned in and pressed her breasts into the soft skin of Maria's back. She whispered into the back of her head, "Do you like being my slut?"

"I... I..."

"It's OK you know, to let go. If you keep all that tension bottled up inside, you'll go crazy. And I get the feeling that you have this whole other version of yourself trapped inside who's dying to get out and see the world—all of it."

Maria considered for a moment, then started laughing. "Really? I bet you tell that to all the girls—actually, you do! I heard you today! I saw you with that white girl! I was there watching."

"I know," Jennifer said calmly.

"See! You're just a—wait! You know?" Maria could feel the woman on her back, pressing her breasts into her skin. They felt heavy as the warm, perky flesh mashed into her body. Jennifer only leaned in closer, so close that Maria could feel her breath on the back of her neck.

"That's how I knew you were curious, and maybe even interested. I saw you back there, hiding behind some equipment—that was a terrible hiding spot by the way. So, did you like it?"

"I'm not sure, I... It was just..." Maria started. Then, she yelped and instinctively covered her mouth with her hands.

Jennifer's fingers slipped into the front of her pants. She went slowly, first up to one knuckle, then the other. She was nearly up to her wrist when Maria's eyes went wide and the poor, trembling girl grunted into the palm of her hand. Jennifer only grinned down at her.

She brought her lips in close to Maria's ear and whispered, "You're wet."

Maria screamed into her hand.

"Want me to keep going?"

A frantic nod. More muffled screams. Maria stared straight ahead, looking herself in the eye as she bit down on her hand.

"Is it always like this? Do you always get this wet? Your cute panties are soaked," Jennifer mused as she casually teased a finger over the girl's thong.

Maria caught herself spreading her feet, hoping Jennifer's finger would slip under her panties. Suddenly, Maria's face was pointed straight up at the ceiling. A strong hand was rooted in the base of her ponytail and was forcing her eyes up and onto Jennifer.

"Huh?" Jennifer asked again. "Am I making you wet?" She tugged a little harder. "Have you ever let anyone touch your pussy before?"

One more tug then Jennifer let go. Maria's head sprang forward until she was once again facing the mirror. But she could still see Jennifer. She could see her clearly, leaning over her, kissing her neck, and pumping her hips. Her hair was just as frazzled as her own, and both their faces twisted into snarls as they began to sound out of breath.

"Or... Or do you do it by yourself, when you're all alone? Do you play with yourself, Maria?"

"I... It's... Sometimes, yeah."

One finger dipped under the thong. "What do you think about?"

Maria took a big breath. "I... I guess, sometimes boys—like this boy that I, you know, kind of sucked one time."

Both girls exhaled together, like this sudden, public pronouncement of the truth was a therapeutic milestone, and was exactly what they needed before going any further. That bold finger traced closer, skimming the sensitive outer surface of her vagina. It slowed, then stopped.

"Who was it with?" Jennifer asked. "Who was this boy?"

Maria squinted into the mirror. She looked like she was in pain. "Huh? Can you please just... Just keep going, just a little more?"

There was a kiss on her neck, then lips took hold of her earlobe. But the finger didn't move. It took a moment, but Maria slowly unclenched her jaw.

"He... He's my friend's brother. His name is Christian and he's just a year older than us."

"Oh my God! Does your friend know?"

"No! Of course, she doesn't know! Riley would probably kill me if she knew that I..."

"That you sucked her brother's big dick? Wait, he has a big dick, right?" A second finger slipped into her underwear and joined the first.

"I don't know, maybe? I've only just seen his, so I'm not sure. It was kind of like this," Maria said, then gestured uncertainly with her hands. "Maybe five—no wait, six inches? I don't remember."

Jennifer brushed over the small tuft of hair between Maria's legs. "Did you like doing it? Did you like having his dick in your mouth?"

Maria blushed. "I dunno, I... I was just so nervous I don't really remember—oh no, wait, I do remember. I remember I kept, you now, choking on it. I thought I was just not good at it, but maybe he did have a big dick. That must have been it!"

The teenager flashed the whites of her eyes as they temporarily rolled into the back of her head. Her ponytail bobbed listlessly. Jennifer bumped her finger into Maria's clit and planted it right between her lips. She pressed into the slippery tissue between her legs and stared at the girl's reflection in the mirror.

"Where did you do it?" she whispered.

"Huh?"

"Did you do it at their house? Were you alone in his car?"

Maria's forehead dipped and her glasses came crashing down into the sink. She grimaced, made a fist, and a moment later recovered. "We... We were at their house—summer—sleeping over—don't stop! Oh my God! And... I... I always do that, I always sleep over, I don't know why either, their house sucks. It's small, and they even have to share a room—oh! And their mom always makes me go to church so I never stay there on Sunday—oh my God! Go slow, please go slow!"

Jennifer tugged at her earlobe with her teeth, but her hand did exactly what the excited, panting teenager had asked and slowed down. It felt to Maria like she was still wearing her earbuds listening to her podcast the way that Jennifer's tongue was practically in her ear.

"So?" Jennifer asked impatiently, "don't leave me in suspense, tell me what happened!"

"The whole thing?" Maria whined.

The finger wriggled around between her labia.

"OK! OK!" Maria grunted. "It's really not that exciting though, we were just pretty much hanging out all day. We were at the beach, me, Riley, and Christian, and we didn't even really talk that much. It was just too hot, that's all. And all I could think about was getting a haircut, something short that wouldn't make me sweat so much. I was even worried about giving Riley her bikini back.

"I thought I had ruined it I sweat so much—" she gulped "—especially between my legs. And I thought I tore one of the straps from the top too. It was just so loose so I kept making it tighter and tighter. Riley has bigger breasts than me—well everyone has bigger breasts than me. I'm not exactly sure, but that's the first time I think Christian noticed me. I just happened to be a sweaty gross monster fighting with my bathing suit.

"He turned away real fast and pretended to be interested in some guy walking his dog. But the next time I caught him I turned away too, we both did. Riley's brother had the same chestnut complexion that she did, and he's athletic too. I'd never really noticed his body before, but I spent that whole afternoon just lazily taking it in, getting familiar with every little detail. He had a narrow waist and big hips, just like his sister. I wasn't sure if he shaved it for water polo, but his chest and stomach were smooth, maybe even softer than mine. But it wasn't just me though.

"Christian peeked too—and way more than me. I caught him so many times that as the sun started going down I just didn't care anymore. I didn't even act surprised. I felt weird, dizzy, and almost irritated if something else had his attention like another girl walking by or even his sister. That's when I started doing things I'd normally never do. You know what I did?"

Jennifer blinked back at the girl in the mirror and shook her head.

"It's so weird but I... I think you're right, I was teasing him. And you know what? I liked doing it. I liked the way he looked at me when I gave myself a wedgie and lay on my stomach for him. He was pretending to use his phone, but I think he was taking pictures of me. So I slid my legs open a bit for him. Then a little more. I knew there was a dark stain on my bathing suit, but I didn't care, I wanted him to see it. It's like I needed him to see it.

"I needed that beautiful boy to want me, to want to touch me and kiss me. So I rose. I got up on my hands and knees and brushed the sand away and straightened out the corners of my towel. But when I was done I didn't just lie back down. I waited there like that, making sure he got a good look. And that's when I saw it. That weird shape in the front of his trunks—Jennifer?"

Maria turned her head. Her pants and underwear were down around her thighs.

"Is this alright?" Jennifer asked as she peeled her own spandex down her legs and onto the floor.

"No—what? Yeah. Yes!"

Jennifer pushed her crotch forward. "Then what happened?"

Maria grabbed onto the faucet in front of her, searching for something to keep her grounded. It didn't make any sense to her how Jennifer could just go on so casually, especially as she ground her naked mound into her. All Maria was doing was trying to remind herself to breathe. Eventually, Jennifer noticed.

"You're so sensitive, Maria. Are you going to cum?"

"I don't know, I don't think I've ever done that before—how do I know?"

Jennifer squeezed the petite girl's hips and bore down. "Do you want to find out?"

The thick, frazzled head of black hair nodded enthusiastically.

"Then all you have to do is ask, just ask me to make you cum. That's all you ever have to say—to anyone, and they'll do it."

"What? Really? Anyone? I don't think—"

"Just be careful who you ask, because they'll do it, trust me," Jennifer warned. "The boys are going to want to see you just like this, and you want to know why?"

Maria squinted into the mirror and swallowed. "Uh-uh, why?"

"Because," Jennifer began, then lowered her voice so it was barely audible. She whispered softly into the girl's ear, "Because they're going to want to bend you over and fuck you."

Maria collapsed onto the counter. And the woman behind her immediately scrambled back and dropped to her knees. She planted her lips between Maria's cheeks and devoured her. She greedily lapped at the hot, moist flesh, letting her wild tongue roam freely on and around and inside the seventeen-year-old. She loved the panting, the grunts, the moans. They only made her work harder, faster, until those moans became screams.

Maria couldn't tell when her orgasm had started, or when it stopped. She felt this overwhelmingly bright wave of light carry her to a place that she didn't know existed. It looked real and felt real, and Maria prayed that one day it would actually be real. Christian was there, and Jennifer was too. They were all on a big, white bed. But Maria was on her back with her legs open. She was waiting for Christian to enter her.

"Please," Maria whispered, "fuck me! Please fuck me!"

Jennifer abruptly stopped. Her ears perked up.

Maria's breaths grew shorter. Shallower. "No! Don't stop, fuck me! Please fuck me!" she whined. "Put it inside me, I want to feel it!"

She begged a second time, then a third until finally, Jennifer relented. This time though she brought her hand around and inserted a finger.

Maria pushed her butt back into the girl's thrusting hand. She shrieked, then grunted, then started mumbling, "I can't believe it, but I did it, I sucked his dick right there, literally just a few feet away from his sister. She was just lying there on the bottom bunk reading a book when I got up. I remember she just rolled her eyes when I stood up to say good night to him. I'm pretty sure she was annoyed that we'd been flirting ever since we got home from the beach, but there's no way she knew what was going to happen next. Her brother—he just kind of pulled his trunks down and showed it to me. I looked down, away from it, and saw Riley casually flipping a page in her book. Then I turned back to him and I... I—I'm going to cum! I'm cumming!"

"Maria!" Jennifer shouted. "Then what happened? Tell me!"

The girl screamed. Her eyes fluttered, and her hair bounced side to as as she thrashed and wriggled around on the counter.

Jennifer tried again, louder, "Did he cum in your mouth? Did you swallow? Maria!"

With her mind blank and her vision nearly gone, the only thing that managed to squeak through was a faint sound. It was Jennifer's voice, that familiar, sexy voice. Suddenly, it clicked. Maria had figured it out. But instead of pointing and saying "Ah-hah! It's you! You're her!" All she could do was moan and try her hardest to fight off a second orgasm.

Published 
Written by bojacauthor
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors