Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Shame

"Girl has an encounter with uncle's boss and his wife."

30
12 Comments 12
22.3k Views 22.3k
1.9k words 1.9k words
Lily stood in the shadows from the light that glowed in the porch of the large house, rain soaking over her raincoat and dropping from her dirty blond hair which fell midway down her slender back. She was still in college and the years of her life so far had been full of struggles. She was orphaned when she was nine and had come to live with her uncle who had little money and a heavy alcohol habit that took what little they did have.

For the second time her delicate fingers lifted and pressed the bell as she shivered and dripped. She could hear laughter somewhere inside, and was tempted by the notion that he was watching her, amused by her shame and her discomfort in the pouring rain. 

Suddenly the light poured out, coating her pale bedraggled form in the warmth and comfort that was to be had within. It was not warm out there on the edge of the porch but the imagery from within made her shiver harder as she stood there. She was soaked right through to her stockings and the brief white panties that she wore.

The pucker of her large jutting nipples pressed right through the satin bra she wore and the thin summer dress that was completely unsuitable for the early winter months. But her family, well her uncle, was poor and she had to make do with what he could afford.

“Lily isn't it?”, he smiled but it didn't meet his eyes, they were quite hard and they rode down her body almost unpeeling the wet clothing that clung to her skin and outlined her firm, gently curved figure and the swell of her breasts.

“Yes Mr Carter, Jim’s niece, I was wondering if you could spare me some time, I need to talk to you about my uncle's situation, please?”

It was that last word, the please and the note of quavering desperation in her voice that gained her entrance, she felt. She stepped into the golden glow of light as he stepped away from the door and gestured, following as he led the way through the hall to his study to the rear of the staircase. There was a fire inside, not a real fire, a logs crackling one but one of those expensive gas affairs that looked like the real thing.

Lily shivered again and her teeth began chattering as he sat in the large leather chair beside the desk and looked at her. He was an older man, in his early fifties, in good condition, large, strong. His hair was balding and what little remained was close shaved. His face was weathered, craggy and worn lines grooved down like a map on his leathery skin. 

“Take off your wet things.” Another smile was given, almost feline in its quality. 

“Do you have a robe of something I could put on?” she asked, expecting to be directed to the bathroom.

“No I don't, but take off your wet things .. now.”

“I came here to..”

“I know why you came here, you came to beg your uncle off his debts to me and the company.”

“Yes, I mean, I wanted to talk to you about how I might be able to help. I could work for you, I'd do anything…” she trailed off, and watched the corners of his lips curve into a slight smile.

“Oh you'll do plenty,” he leaned back in his chair and began to unfasten his pants, she could see the bulge of his hardening cock outlined against the cloth. “More importantly, you'll do exactly what I want, when I want.”

“Yes Mr Carter,” her face flamed with her shame.

“And let's be clear, you are here of your own free will?”

“Yes.”

“You want to be here, you want to do what I tell you to?”

“Yes, of course.”

Lily reached shaking hands to the buttons on the front of her dress and unfastened them, peeling the wet cloth from her body and letting it fall to pool at her feet with a wet splat as it hit the wooden floor. She leaned down while his eyes watched her and slowly peeled off her soaked stockings. She hesitated as she reached behind her and unfastened her bra, lifting her eyes she stared for a moment as her watched her, his cock erect and free from his pants was rocked lightly in the fist of one hand. 

“Please,” she whispered, longing for her humiliation to end but she knew he wasn't going to be satisfied with stripping, she knew she had no choice but to do what he wanted, everything he wanted. 

Even as she moaned out the word she popped her bra free, freeing the gentle swell of her tiny titties, her nipples tight, as erect as his penis, cold, wet and perhaps a little aroused. No! She was repulsed, she was not aroused by this, this abuse and use of her like she was some sort of whore.

He licked his lips and beckoned her closer as her fingers began to push down her panties. She paused and stepped to him, standing between his spread thighs. He leaned forward, his mouth closing on one nipple and he suckled it, she felt her pussy flood with wet and was disgusted with herself. She was so very ashamed of her body’s wanton reaction and what she must do to help her uncle.

InnocentDevil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnocentDevil



A shudder rippled through her firm flesh and was fast followed by a small sob as she stepped out of her panties and stood naked before him. He was still sucking her nipple, biting it with the edge of his teeth and she couldn't help the moan, as his hand cupped her puffy bare pussy and he pressed the heel into her.

“Dirty whore,” he smiled.

She blushed to the roots of her dirty blond hair, she was a nice girl, poor but well brought up, why was she acting like this? Her eyes dipped to his cock and she shivered, but it was not from the cold, surely she couldn’t want it inside her? Was she some sort of craven animal, didn't it matter to her treacherous body who it fucked and what the circumstances were?

“Turn and sit on my lap,” he instructed.

Lily did as she was told, facing away from him and sitting down, the stiff shaft of his erection sliding along the length of her ass crack as she nestled her wet pussy onto his thighs. She sat tense, but he didn't grab her as she might have expected. One had slid round to lightly cup the soft velvety skin of her pussy, his other hand slid up her nude flesh, the fingertips teasing lightly as they stroked back and forth. Lily shivered again.

She arched back, her ass rubbing against his cock, what was he waiting for? Why didn't he just do it, take her, and fuck her.

“Oh please fuck..” she stopped and gasped softly, shocked at herself, had she really said that out loud? His chuckle as finger and thumb pinched her taut nipple said that she had.

The clock on the mantle ticked slowly and her body squirmed as Mr Carter touched her, stroked her but did not fuck her. She was very excited by the time that the door opened and Mrs Carter walked in, her greying brown hair in a neat bun. Lily drew in her breath in a sharp panic and would have sprang from his lap if she’d been able, but his hand resting lightly on her pussy tightened and prevented her, one finger plunged into her and she arched, moaning loudly as her body responded, her eyes flying to his wife. 

Mrs Carter approached them as her husband fingered Lily’s excited cunt slowly, coating it in her wetness, she slipped to her knees as her husband’s legs nudged Lily’s thighs wider apart and leaned in, inhaling the girl’s scent, sliding a tongue tip up her thigh. Mr Carter’s finger eased out of Lily’s pussy and trailed back to the tight rose of her ass where it dug in deep, a slick entrance, rubbing her own juices around the opening to lubricate it. Slowly, lightly his finger fucked her ass as his wife slid her tongue into Lily’s cunt.

Lily was shocked to the core of her being, she didn't know whether to be humiliated or thrilled. She was intensely aroused and the rasping she could hear was neither of the couple but her own breath as she panted. She spread her thighs wider as Mrs Carter fucked her tongue in and out of Lily’s squirming cunny and her husband finger fucked the girl’s ass with a fat, worn digit. 

Lily was mindless, writhing as she was used and teased for their pleasure. The woman’s tongue licked up to her hard, round clit and flicked at it as two fingers thrust deep inside her. Mr Carter lifted Lily a little and she lifted her hips eagerly as he slowly lowered her onto his hard, wrinkled cock, the head pressed and gained entry to her tight ass and Lily squealed as it slid slowly deeper into her tight puckered little opening.

Mrs Carter slid a third finger into Lily’s cunt and began finger fucking her hard, grinding her long fingers in deep to the knuckle as her tongue flicked and rubbed the squirming girl’s clit. Lily gasped as her virgin ass was fully impaled on Mr Carter’s fat cock and he slowly eased it in deeper, withdrew and then eased it deep once more, fucking her slowly where she’d never been fucked before. She was so close to orgasm, she could barely remember her name and as her hips lifted and bucked to the woman’s plunging fingers it caused her ass to slide faster back and forth on his cock, impaled inside. 

Lily screamed, the spasms ripping her apart with throbbing ecstasy as violently as his fat cock which was now pounding her tight clenched little asshole. She heard him grunt and with one hard thrust, Mr Carter emptied his cum into her. She felt it, warm and bubbling as it spurted free. She looked down at his wife who was still eagerly licking out her cunt and tried to push her away, still throbbing from her orgasm. Her face was flaming and she felt such intense shame at what she had just done with these people and more so because of how much she had enjoyed it. 

“I haven’t finished with you yet, little cunt,” Mr Carter muttered in her ear, holding her in place on his cock, spurts of cum still ejaculating up her tight little ass.

“I’ve paid the debt,” she whimpered as his movements caused small spasms to rock her pussy, alive with the woman’s flicking tongue that lapped up her orgasm.

“Have you?”, he smiled. “I rather think that's for me to say and you to find out.”

Published 
Written by lucybabe69
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments