Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Storm

"My lover and I fuck outside in a storm."

4
3 Comments 3
9.6k Views 9.6k
853 words 853 words
It’s been hovering in the 90s all week and while there has been some sunbathing, we have both stuck to the somewhat coolness and shade of indoors. Today the heat broke a bit and looking out over the ocean we could see dark storm clouds. We clapped our hands and looked forward to seeing the storm wash across our little bit of beach.

Now, as the sun sets behind us, the clouds roll closer and closer. I pull you up from the chair you have been curled in, reading. I take your book and set it down, drawing you into my arms, kissing you gently. My fingers playing in your still slightly damp hair.

We shared a lovely shower earlier, where our removal of sun screen and sweat had led to me gasping against the wall of the shower as my cock pulsed in your mouth, spending myself against your tongue. I had chosen not to redress, lounging naked on our bed. You had put on a light robe, which I now untie and slip off your splendid naked body, then lead you out to the covered porch, sitting you down in one of the chairs.

I remain standing a moment longer and you quickly lean over and take my hardening cock in your warm mouth. Groaning, I step back. "You first," I say. I kneel between your pale spread legs and pause, just taking you in. As I do a gust of wind hits us causing us both to shiver and your pierced nipples harden.

Leaning in I take one between my lips, sucking and flicking at it with my tongue. My fingers wander to your other nipple, teasing it. At the same time I bite down on one and an pull on the other, causing you to curse and squirm; pulling away from me and intensifying the exqusite pain. I release you, my mouth trailing kisses and love bites down your torso towards your warm and wet cunt.

Spreading your cunt lips I gently lick the length of you with the broad flat of my tongue; lapping at your warmth. On an upward pass I capture your clit between my lips, flicking at it with the tip of my tongue. My tongue lashes at your sensitive bud until I can hear you getting close, then I apply my teeth, sending you spiking over the edge, grunting with pleasure.

I release your clit, then dive back in; fucking your wet opening with my tongue. I dig as deep as I can, fingers spreading you wide. You scoot down in the chair and pull your legs up and apart, hands at your knees, opening your heated core up to my ravenous mouth as much as you can.
 
The storm and your second orgasm hit at the same time; you with a wail, the storm with a flash and boom of thunder that makes us both jump.

TSxxhoToHandleTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TSxxhoToHandleTS

We both giggle. Another moment later and the rain starts to fall: a downpour, everything wet at once.

I stand up and come around the side of the chair, semi-hard cock level with your mouth. Leaning forward you eagerly take it in your mouth; pistoning your lips around me with frenetic, hungry strokes.

Very quickly, I am hard. Stepping back, my cock slipping from your mouth, I take your hand and pull you gently up. I lean into you, my lips close to your ears so you can hear me over the steady thrum of the rain. "Let’s go out," I say huskily.

We are soaked as soon as we step out from under the porch. The steady beat of so much water is thrilling.

I lead you out into the sand a ways, then lean in telling you I want to fuck your ass. "Yes yes," you hiss back. You are quickly on hands and knees, head down, feeling all of that water pound against your gorgeous ass and back.

I squat behind you, gripping my rock hard cock in my hand and pressing the head against your puckered ring. I push hard, the head of my cock slipping past your tight muscle with barely any resistance. The copious amounts of water falling from the sky are all the lubrication your well-used and hungry asshole needs.
 
I begin to fuck you savagely, one hand slipping around you to grab roughly at your full breast. With the other I grab your hair pulling your head back as I bottom out with each stroke. You feel exquisite.

I move my hands to your hips as I speed my pace, our bodies hitting with such force I am sure both of us will have bruises in the morning. We are both lost in our ecstasy, cursing and grunting loudly into the storm.

I hear you scream at full volume and feel your asshole grip my cock as you orgasm. I hilt myself in your tight warmth and grab your hips tighter and gasp at the sensations. The moment stretches blissfully in stillness but for the rain drenching us. Then I cum, full force, bellowing into the storm.
Published 
Written by DirtyFilthyInk
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments