Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Unspoken

27
15 Comments 15
17.5k Views 17.5k
5.1k words 5.1k words
Recommended Read
I took the last, long drag of my cigarette and held the smoke in my lungs, then crushed the still glowing stub into the metal ashtray on my lap as I exhaled the blue smoke out in to the night air. I was sitting on my balcony, naked, sipping on a generous pour of whisky. I tried to concentrate on the view of the city laid out before me. The CN Tower rose bold and stark against the dusky, Toronto, night sky. The city lights shimmered off the dark, glass like surface of Lake Ontario, and disappeared far away in to the horizon. The tide, always the master of illusion, carried the shimmering lights away, to fall off the end of the earth.

I waited for the inevitable sound, that sound which I have grown to hate with every nerve of my body. It is a constant, a truth, and it booms in my ears after every violent storm in my bedroom. The sound; my apartment door locking. There is always a calm, eerie quiet, throughout my apartment after I am finished with her, after she has finished her crying. She won’t say good bye to me when she makes her exit. She never has. Just as she never has greeted me, like a lover would, when I open my door to her and invite her in.

Her last words to me were spoken just before I made my way to the balcony. “You made me bleed from between my legs again, bastard!” She had sobbed, with her hand extended and accusing, smudged with her blood, empirical proof of what she had accused me of.

I had been extra rough on her that evening. I had bound her with my rope and fucked her mercilessly. When I grinned at what she had sobbed at me, she broke down and started to cry. She needs to cry, it’s a catharsis, it cleanses her, and it makes her whole again.

“Get dressed, and get the fuck out of my sight, whore,” I calmly had replied to her as I left my bedroom to pour myself a whisky.

If you are still reading this, don’t judge me just yet. Read on to the end, only then announce your verdict.

I played the events that would inevitably occur, in my mind. She would shower, slowly get dressed and gather her things. My heart will skip a beat, as it always does, when I hear her unlock my door. I’ll close my eyes and count to four. That’s how long it takes for the next sound to travel to me, the sound of my door closing behind her. Painfully, the sound will come right on queue. It always does.

Once, just fucking once, I wish it wouldn’t. I’d accept any amount of time longer than the cursed, four seconds. One second longer. Half of a heartbeat longer. A bat of an eye longer. A sign, to tell me she is hesitant about leaving.

I met her four months ago, on the Union Station subway platform. I had worked late that evening, so had she. I was walking to the end of the platform; she was walking towards to me, headed to the front of the platform. I made eye contact and smiled at her. She was a blonde, tall, and very attractive middle aged woman. She was dressed in a short, pink skirt and white blouse.

She looked straight back at me, expressionless, and walked right in to me. She bounced off me and stumbled backwards.

When she had regained her balance, she lifted her head and spat at me, “Why don’t you watch where you’re going, jerk!”

I wasn’t impressed. “Sorry, for not watching where you were going,” I half snarled at her.

She stared at me with her big, cold, blue eyes for a split second and walked away.

We met again, in a business setting, at a meeting. Two divisions of the bank we worked for were going to be merged. The merge would allow for a smoother work flow and more control over the daily business process. In reality, it was a precursor to trim the fat, cut out the redundant positions. Some employees would inevitably be let go, all in the name of cutting costs, and keeping the shareholders happy. Such is the reality when you work for a big bank.

She introduced herself to the room as Gloria Osterlund, the SVP of Retail Operations. I’m in IT, her being on the retail side, explained why I had never crossed paths with her at work, up until now. I chuckled to myself as I watched her put on glasses as she prepared the presentation. And thought, maybe that’s why she walked in to me; she wasn’t wearing her glasses on the subway platform.

I stayed in the conference room after everyone had left, and silently watched as Gloria purposefully ignored me, as she gathered her binders and folders.

“You wear glasses, Gloria. That explains our first meeting,” I said to her with a smile.

We were going to be working together; it won’t do anyone any good, to feel uncomfortable.

She looked up at me, took off her glasses and calmly replied, “You disgust me. I know your type. Stay the fuck away from me.”

I smiled at her and waited a few seconds before I replied to her rudeness, in a calm, stern voice, “I know your type. I assure you, it will be my pleasure to stay the fuck away from you.” I left the conference room.

“Prick!” she hissed under her breath.

I stopped mid-step, turned my head and looked at her from over my shoulder. There was a scowl on her face, and a fire burning out of control in her eyes. I recognized the fire. I met her gaze and made sure she watched a crooked grin slowly form on my lips.

How did she end up in my bed, you ask? The only possible way she could have. She made the decision to. But not before she scrutinized my performance, not before she made me audition for her.

The first audition – The subway encounter. The second audition – The conference room.

Was I aware that I was auditioning? Yes, I was.

The third audition took place in her office. She had emailed me a meeting invite, to discuss the proposed IT infrastructure changes. When I entered her office, she was standing with her back to me, gazing out the window of her office. I closed the door behind me and remained silent. My eyes roamed over her body, not skipping over a single inch of her slender and curvy form. She felt my eyes on her. Heat began to build between her long, slim legs. She waited a few minutes before she turned around.

Her eyes met mine with a cold, icy stare. She was daring me to look over her body as she stared me down. I did. And I took my sweet time about it. I shifted my gaze to her chest, observing if her breathing had quickened. It had, but her stare did not falter. She observed me, observing her.

“I prefer a woman not wear pantyhose with a skirt that ends above her knees, Gloria,” I calmly stated to her.

Gloria walked towards me; each step was graceful and had purpose. Not once did her expressionless stare falter. When she was half a step away from me, she slapped me across my cheek and lunged at my mouth with hers. She bit down on my bottom lip and drew blood. I gripped her delicate throat and squeezed. She released my lip from between her teeth and kissed me hard.

I pushed her hungry mouth away from my lips and snarled at her. She moaned and gently gripped my thick, muscular forearm with both hands. As if she was afraid her fingers would damage a delicate and fine piece of Dresden crystal.

“Lick it clean,” I slowly growled the order at her as I squeezed her throat tighter.

Gloria obeyed. She licked and sucked the blood off my bearded chin and swollen lip, with the same gentleness and loving care that her hands were gripping my forearm with. My free hand gripped her thigh, just above the hem of her skirt and squeezed. I dug my nails and fingertips hard and deep in to her soft flesh. Gloria quivered, knowing that I would bruise her. I released her and left her office without uttering another sound.

I spotted Gloria standing at the end of the subway platform on my way home that day. Immediately, I noticed her legs were bare. She had removed her pantyhose. I made my way to her and stood next to her. She did not turn to look at me. When the subway train arrived, I stepped aside and nodded at her to enter first. She nodded back, entered, and took a seat. I sat down directly across from her and openly stared at her crossed, bare legs.

Gloria shifted gracefully in her seat. She presented and displayed her lovely inner thigh to me, as it rested atop of her other leg. She placed one hand on the top of her thigh and lifted her skirt, just enough to expose a newly inflicted bruise. It had begun to bloom, where my thumb had dug into her. My cock quickly grew to be semi erect. We rode seven subway stops together, before we reached my stop. I walked past Gloria, on my way to the doors.

"Thank you," I said to her and exited the train.

Gloria did not reply, she pulled her skirt over the bruise and stared off into space with a stoic expression on her face.

The next day, I received another invite to attend a meeting with Gloria. When I arrived at her office, she was not there. The meeting was scheduled for ten o'clock. I was a few minutes early. When ten o'clock arrived and Gloria did not show up, I left.

One hour later I received an email from Gloria. She apologized for not being punctual and asked if she could reschedule the meeting. She assured me that she would accommodate my schedule.

I called her. She took the call and remained silent. I listened to her breathing get deeper and more labored.

"Eight, my place, tonight," I calmly stated.

She hung up without replying, without confirming or refusing what I had proposed. She would be on time for this meeting. Of that, there was no doubt.

At eight pm., sharp, there was a knock on my door. I opened it; she stood motionless, waiting for me to invite her in. I stepped aside and nodded my head. She entered and stood with her back pressed against the wall. I closed the door. She was dressed in a summer dress of different shades of blue, with a bright yellow curved pattern. No stockings. Her four inch stilettos gave her an advantage over most men, they made her appear taller; add to that, the SVP of Retail Operations title, and many were intimidated by her.

“Slip off your heels,” I ordered.

Gloria obeyed as she smirked at me. “Intimidated by tall women, Gil?” She asked in a mocking tone as she placed toe to heel and slipped off her stilettos.

I smiled and replied, “Not in the least, Gloria. As lovely as the stilettos make your legs look. I want to dismiss any notion you might have, that what you wear, or however carefully you choose your words, will not provide you any sort of advantage when you are in my presence.”

She stared at me for a second and then huffed in annoyance at what I had said to her.

“Are you wearing panties, Gloria?” I calmly asked her.

She snapped back, “Of course. I’m not one of your cheap sluts!”

I gripped her throat and pushed her hard against the wall as I pressed my body against hers.

“Not one of my sluts is cheap, as you so unattractively and misguidedly referred to them. Drop your panties, now,” I growled at her.

Her eyes widened and her cheeks flushed. She lifted her dress and pulled her panties down and over her hips. She wiggled till her panties hit the floor and stepped out of them.

“What about my bra?” She asked with a gasp.

She ached for her breasts to be touched and fondled, for her nipples to be squeezed hard and tugged on. I decided to deny her that pleasure, this time.

“No, I want your breasts in your bra. What is it you need from me, Gloria? Are all these auditions necessary?” I asked her with a smirk on my face.

I knew she needed to be completely dominated, physically and emotionally. But, she also needed something else. The aggressive behavior towards me was an unspoken plea. Gloria was also sexually aroused by being forced in to sexual acts. And, she was a masochist, a very arousing combination to me.

Gloria clenched her jaw and closed her eyes, refusing to answer.

“Shall I answer for you, Gloria?” I snarled.

She opened her eyes and shook her head.

“Is foreplay over? Did I pass your auditions?” I asked, still snarling at her.

Gloria nodded.

“Time to fuck,” I growled as I turned her around and pushed her face and tits in to the wall.

Gloria gasped at the sudden and violent force of her body being turned and pinned. She placed her forearms and hands, fingers extended, flat against the wall. I undid my zipper and slowly pulled my fully erect cock out. I spit in my hand and stroked my cock with it, lubing my pulsating meat in preparation to fuck Gloria’s tight ass.

I kicked her legs wider apart and grabbed a fistful of her scented, blonde hair close to her scalp. Gloria pushed her ass towards me. I guided the swollen head of my cock to her puckered hole and impaled her with a slow and controlled thrust. Gloria cried out as my cock stretched her ass. I kept it buried, balls deep in her for a moment and then began to fuck.

There was nothing gentle in each thrust. The grunts and moans escaping from Gloria’s throat, left no doubt that she enjoyed the assault her ass was receiving. As I got closer to cumming, I quickened each thrust, and crashed harder against her, as I pulled on her hair and bent her neck back. I growled long and low as my cock spewed cum from my balls, deep inside Gloria’s ass. I placed my hand under my cock as I withdrew it from her burning insides. My cum seeped out of her ass and onto my waiting hand. I smeared the thick liquid on her face, Gloria lapped at my fingers, and hungrily swallowed what cum she had managed to get into her mouth.

AnieDavis
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AnieDavis



I opened my door and kicked her stilettos and panties in to the hallway. Then, I pushed Gloria in to the hallway, still gripping her hair in my fist.

“What do you say, Gloria?” I growled at her.

“Thank you!” She squealed out as her hands grabbed my wrist.

I released the grip on her hair and replied in tone void of all emotion, “You are welcome. Tomorrow, same time. Bring what you need.” And shut my door.

Gloria picked up her panties and stilettos and scurried to the elevators. Her pussy was aching, itching, on fire. She rode the elevator to the underground parking lot and lifted her dress over her hips, before she entered her vehicle. As soon as her ass hit the seat, both her hands shot in-between her ready and spread legs. She shoved two fingers inside her dripping pussy and fingered herself feverously, and at the same time, rubbed her clit with the same urgency.

She came almost immediately. The intense shaking and tightening of every muscle in her body lasted a long and agonizingly, sweet time. She melted into her seat and caught her breath. A satisfied smile grew slowly on her face.

Gloria knocked on my door the next evening, promptly at eight o’clock. I let her in and made my way to the bedroom. Silently, she followed me. She emptied the licentious contents of her handbag on to my bed. Three glass dildos, two were curved, and one was thick, smooth and straight, and massive in girth. Two butt plugs, a small one and a medium sized one. A flogger, a set of chromed handcuffs, and a sealed tube of lubrication.

I met her stare and nodded. She slipped out of her dress and removed her bra and panties. I walked to the bed and brushed the handcuffs of the mattress. The metal clang made her jump with a start, as they bounced off the carpeted floor.

"I use rope. You'll have to earn the privilege of being bound by me," I informed her in a stern voice.

She nodded in silence.

I spun her around by the shoulders, and in the same motion, pushed her face down on to the bed. She was bent at the waist, her torso on the bed and her feet planted on the floor. I kicked her legs apart. I grabbed the flogger and the two curved, glass dildos in one hand. She was fucking soaked. I wouldn't need any lube.

I slapped her cunt hard and kept my hand pressed tight against her dripping slit. I slathered the thick juice that was seeping out of her soon to be abused hole, over both her holes. I gripped both dildos tight, and shoved them deep inside her quivering pussy.

The sudden, forced invasion, made her cry out long and loud. Pain and pleasure consumed her at the same instant. Her wet, slick flesh that was being stretched almost to its tearing point was on fire. I observed her body's reaction for the tell-tale sign that the pain was giving way to pleasure. She exhaled hard and took in a long controlled breath. She was relaxing her body; it was accepting and trying to accommodate the double intruders. I pulled the dildos out unceremoniously, her cunt snapped shut, and she screamed out again as squirmed on the mattress.

I brought the flogger down hard across her back. Her head flew off the mattress as she arched her back. The skin between her shoulder blades where the flogger had struck turned white, then slowly to pink, then slowly to red. I struck again, with the same unforgiving force. She screamed and rolled on to her side, one arm was bent and looked misshapen, as it tried to reach and soothe the sting in her flesh. I brought the flogger down across her hip and ass cheek. Her body jerked from the hot sting of the blow.

“Ass in the air, now,” I growled at her as I disrobed.

Gloria obeyed quickly. She rolled over and lifted her ass in the air. Her hands gripped the bed sheets and she bit into a pillow. Preparing herself for the hot sting of leather biting into her ass cheeks. I struck quick and hard. Gloria groaned and bit down harder into the pillow. I struck her again, and again. Twenty five strikes from the flogger and her body was drenched with sweat. Nothing compared to the slick juice that was running down the insides of her thighs. Her pussy had clenched tight at each stinging blow. Each time, it pushed more of her pussy juice out of her aching slit.

I grabbed the two dildos again, and shoved them back inside her cunt. There was less resistance this time. She moaned at being stretched and filled. I fucked her with double dildos and made her cum twice. I placed one foot on the bed and aimed my cock at her ass. Gloria moaned at the thought of what was going to happen next. Her ass was going to get fucked, while her cunt was stuffed.

I moved my foot to the side of her head. “Suck on my toes, whore,” I growled at her.

Gloria sucked my toes into her mouth as I stuffed my throbbing cock into her ass. I could feel the hardness of the dildos on the underside of my cock as I thrust in and out. They would shift and rub against each other, as both her holes accommodated the invasion.

Strained and forced sounds rumbled in her throat. When she was about to cum, she slid a hand to her pussy and held the dildos in place. She wanted her cunt to contract around the girth of the glass that was stretching her. Her orgasm built up quickly to the point of no return. Her hips bucked upwards and she began to shake. I gripped her hips and held her ass tight on my cock. When she came, she screamed out at the top of her lungs till all the air had been expelled from her lungs. She pushed the two dildos deeper inside her and her body convulsed uncontrollably.

I felt how strong her pussy had contracted during her orgasm. Her ass had clamped down on my throbbing cock as she came. Almost milking my balls of cum. Her ass relaxed its grip on my cock and I began fucking it again. With deep, long, hard, calculated thrusts. My balls tightened, my cock twitched and swelled. I held off for as long as I could, then grunted and called her dirty, filthy names as I filled her ass with my cum.

Gloria remained motionless as I filled her ass. She moaned and sucked on my toes harder when she felt the thick, sticky, hot, liquid splash inside her. When my balls were empty and my cock stopped twitching, I pulled out of her ass and made my way to the living room to pour myself a shot of whisky. Gloria removed her hand from her pussy and shivered as the two dildos plopped out of her. She rolled over and inspected them. They were covered with her juice and cum, and were spotted with a little blood. She shivered again at the thought of being stretched till she bled. It aroused her.

I heard Gloria turn on the shower and slide the shower doors shut. I made my way to the balcony and lit up a smoke. I enjoy being naked, especially on my balcony. I stared out over Lake Ontario, as I sipped on my whisky. When I heard Gloria turn off the water, I sat down in my favorite chair and waited for what Gloria would do next. I didn’t have to wait long to know. She had gotten dressed, gathered her things and left without a word to me.

I would text her to tell her when I wanted her. She had visited me a dozen times since we had met.

That night was different than all the others. Gloria was different.

When she entered my apartment, she pleaded, “Make me feel more, please.”

She stripped; I bound her in my rope. With her arms behind her back, I wove my rope across her breasts, back and folded arms. The tie was tight. Her breasts swelled under the taut hemp rope. I pushed her on to my bed and spread her legs wide. I wound ropes just above her knees and tied the rope off to the bedposts. Her legs were immobilized. The sight of her spread open and still, sent a chill through me. Her pussy glistened in the soft glow of the lights.

I paid special attention to her breasts. My hands caressed the soft flesh, my lips kissed them, my mouth sucked on her nipples, and my teeth nibbled and bit into her bound flesh. I reached for the flogger. Gloria moaned and sobbed in anticipation. I dragged the leather tresses of the flogger across her breasts, and down across her pussy. Gloria squirmed and strained against the ropes holding her legs prisoner.

I struck her pussy. Gloria screamed. I struck her breasts hard. The stinging pain paralyzed her. She tried to inhale, but all her body would allow was for her mouth to open wide. I struck her between her legs again. The heat from the blow punched a scream out of her lungs.

I struck her breasts again. After twenty strikes, both her breasts had turned a deep red. She would have to dress appropriately for at least a week. Beautiful bruises would bloom on her breasts, and then, sadly disappear.

I had been training her pussy to take more than two dildos at one time. That night, I had something special in mind for her. I stripped out of my clothes and focused my attention on her cunt, slowly stretching it with my fingers. Four at one time shoved inside her. Then, adding four more, both my hands were inside her. Her cunt took them all. When I pushed my knuckles in to her, she came and screamed like a banshee. I slowly slid my hands out of her and tasted her cum and slick juice. I worked her clit hard with my tongue as I sucked her nectar in to my mouth. She came again and sobbed as she screamed out in ecstasy.

I stood at the side of my bed and pressed the side of her head into the mattress. I placed my left knee on the bed, past her head, so that my throbbing cock was readily at her mouth. Gloria eagerly licked her lips and opened her mouth. I shoved my cock straight to the back of her throat. She gagged and coughed, but made no effort to pull away from me. I fucked her mouth hard. Pulling out, giving her a chance to take a breath, and then ramming my meat back down her throat. Holding my cock buried in her mouth, I ground my cock in deeper, gyrating my hips, stretching her throat in the process. My balls tightened, my cock stiffened, and I shot a load of cum down her throat. Gloria kept her throat open for me. She savored the flavor and the sensation of my hot cum being spewed down her throat.

I turned my attention to her pussy again. This time I reached for the big, thick dildo. Its girth was twice that of both the glass dildos combined. I covered the monster dildo with lube and slowly inserted the massive girth inside Gloria. She held her breath as I worked it inside her. Her pussy resisted at first, Gloria cried out when the massive head popped inside her. I gave her a moment to adjust to the stretch, and then slowly fucked more of the dildo’s length inside her. In a few minutes, her cunt was taking the thick fucking and she bucked her hips, to fuck it back.

My cock was hard again; the sight of Gloria’s cunt being stretched so wide was intoxicating. I climbed on to the bed, in between Gloria’s legs. Gloria stared wide eyed at me, almost in disbelief. I grinned at her. She moaned and closed her eyes. She was about to receive what she had pleaded for, to feel more.

I held the massive dildo firmly inside her, as I rubbed the head of my cock against her swollen clit. Her body jerked and shivered as my cock pressed against her tingling clit. I pushed the head of my cock on the top of the dildo and pushed forward. The tip of my cock barely breached her already stuffed hole and Gloria grimaced as she gasped. I pushed harder, the head of my cock slid inside her cunt. Gloria thrashed her head from side to side. I pushed harder, my cock forced its way inside her stuffed cunt. Gloria’s body convulsed uncontrollably as she came again. She had never been stretched this extremely; she had never cum with such intensity.

My cock was being squeezed to the point where the slightest of movement would bring me closer to orgasm. I started to fuck her. Pulling out only half the length of my cock and shoving it back in. The dildo served to massage my balls, a pleasurable sensation.

Gloria went limp. Her eyes stared blankly, far past the ceiling. Her body was relaxed and her mind was quiet. She was consumed by the fullness she felt inside her. The feeling of being filled travelled all the way up to her throat. It was a feeling she had longed for. It had sacred her to think of it, but in that moment, her need was fulfilled.

I came inside her with one last, deep thrust. Gloria moaned softly as every nerve in her body felt my hot cum being deposited inside her.

I pulled out of her and untied her. I stood watch over Gloria as she came back from the place she had allowed me to take her.

Which brings us back to the beginning of this story. 

I lit up another smoke as I waited for Gloria to leave. The scene played out again in my mind, ‘Click, one, two, three, four, click’. I downed the rest of my whisky and closed my eyes, trying to shut out every sound around me.

No sound invaded my inner thoughts. Instead, a warm hand gently stroked my hair. Gloria had showered and came to the balcony. She had not dried herself off.

She walked out and stood naked in front of me. She was dripping wet from head to toe.

A baptism of sorts, if you will allow me the juxtaposition.

She smiled warmly and kneeled in between my naked legs. She placed her cheek on my thigh and wrapped her arms tightly around my calf.

“Thank you, that was beautiful,” she softly sighed.

What would have gone through your mind in that exact moment in time? How would you have reacted? What would you have said to Gloria?

My reply was unspoken; I placed my hand on the side of her face and gently stoked her cheek. Gloria smiled and placed a kiss on my thigh.

I’m ready for your verdict now.

~FIN~

Published 
Written by Gil_Renard
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments