Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stealing Me Away

8
5 Comments 5
4.0k Views 4.0k
2.0k words 2.0k words

At nineteen, Amelia was ready to leave her parents home, and rule, but was scared. She had watched too many news reports, and read so many stories of young women being violated, assaulted, and much much worse. Luckily, she shared her concerns openly with her family and it turned out her dad had a solution. He had a friend, Drake, who had his own home, close to her school and close to the base that he was stationed at with the military, and where Amelia herself worked in the mess hall. He was thirty-five, newly single, and was looking for a roommate that he could count on to help him with his dog when he was gone and to clean and cook, as he was not a fan of housework after working ten-hour shifts. Amelia had known Drake for years and was very comfortable with that idea. Drake thought it would be a perfect fit, and agreed that Amelia should move in.

The following week, Amelia started to move into Drake's home. It was a three-bedroom, two-bath ranch, and sat on about three or four acres. Amelia unpacked and settled in quickly to her room. Drake made sure she felt welcomed and felt at home. She had full range of the house and had no rules.

As the days turned to weeks, and weeks into months, there was something blossoming between the two, but neither could figure it out. They were meshing so well, Drake loved how she was blending into his life; when he hosted poker on Saturday nights, she was always more than happy to make snacks for the guys, and always offered to fetch one a beer. Amelia was also fond of how Drake was so nice to her friends when they came over. It was hard to believe that they hadn't always lived this way.

Drake was eating lunch in the mess hall, which Amelia was still working at, when his friend Adam said, "What gives? You and Amelia are too good not to be a couple; why haven't you made the move, man?" 

Drake finished chewing his bite of salad thoughtfully. Adam's words had just hit him hard. He, of course, knew Adam was right. In fact, Drake was trying to figure out that very question. It had been eating at him. Drake had slowly been coming to the realization that he wanted Amelia as more than a roommate, and was feeling a connection growing by the day.

He swallowed, turned to Adam, and said the only thing he could, "Thank you. I've been trying to figure out what had seemed different between Amelia and I lately. I hadn't put it together that it was a live connection; you're right. Believe me, I'm going to."

Drake worked on his plan for two weeks and waited for the right moment. He wanted it to be perfect; he wanted Amelia to know he was genuine and real in his emotions and his purpose of asking her to be his girlfriend. He waited until a Friday night, as he knew she had a class that went a little later in the evening.

Amelia walked in, and the house was dim, lit by some candles and a select few lights that had been set on a dimming switch. Amelia called out, "Drake? Is this a bad time? I can go out for a few hours if you're expecting someone." 

Drake appeared, a bouquet of roses in his arms, a big smile on his face, dressed in khakis and a button-down shirt. Drake shook his head and said, "Nope, only person I was waiting for is you. I know, this seems crazy, but I felt I had to ask, get it off my chest; surely I can't be the only one of us who feels there's chemistry...and a deeper connection?" He extended his hands out, "These are for you."

Amelia took the flowers from him and set them down on the coffee table. For a moment, Drake feared he was going to end up heartbroken, that she didn't feel the same, but she wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him deeply.

"I've been wondering if you were ever going to bring it up. I've been feeling the love and chemistry for a long time now, but I was afraid you wouldn't feel the same, or that you'd think I was too young and you too old, or we couldn't because of your friendship with my father, but I don't care about any of that. I just wanted you."

Drake smiled at her; he was so relieved she felt the same way. Amelia pushed him back onto the couch and straddled his lap. Their lips met in a passionate, steamy kiss. It wasn't long before Amelia felt the ever-growing bulge in Drake's pants beneath her. Her skirt was pushed up, leaving only his pants and her lacey panties between her and his erection.

Drake broke the kiss and went to Amelia's neck. Amelia seized the moment of her mouth being free and whispered, "Drake?"

"Yeah?"

"I want to make sweet love to you."

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I want you so badly."

Drake stood up with Amelia in his arms, her legs wrapped around his waist. He carried her down the hall and to his room, kissing her the short trip down. Laying her on his bed, he climbed on top of her. His left hand wandered up her shirt, finding her small, braless breasts; he fondled with her breasts as he kissed her deeply.

Amelia ripped her shirt off and pushed Drake off her and unbuttoned his shirt. She ran her hands down his firm, tan torso, down to his pants, and unbuttoned and unzipped his pants, tugging them and his boxers down. Drake kicked them off from around his ankles as she threw her skirt and panties to the floor. She grabbed his cock in her hand as they kissed. Drake brushed her dirty blonde hair off her face and tucked it behind her ear with his right hand, grabbing her ass with his left.

GretchenRoger
Online Now!
Lush Cams
GretchenRoger

She slowly kissed her way down his body, and to his rock-solid cock. She kissed the head as she stroked his length several times with her right hand. Soon she was taking him all in, inch by inch he slid down her throat. Drake pulled on her hair, moaning at the sensations he was feeling. Amelia was amazing at giving head; she knew just the right spots to lick, where to apply a little pressure, and just when he thought it couldn't get any better, she grabbed his balls in her hand. He was so close to cumming, he pulled her head off his cock by her hair.

"What's wrong, did you not like that?" 

He kissed her deeply. He pulled away just for a moment and said, "No, baby, I loved that, but it's your turn." 

Drake rolled Amelia to her back and pushed her legs apart. He teased her by licking and nibbling on her inner thighs, purposely rubbing his face on her opening when he could, before turning all his attention to it. He licked her slit up and down, finding her clit with his tongue. He licked and sucked on her clit for a minute and inserted two of his thick fingers into her tight pussy; he kept flexing and bending his fingers until he found her G-spot. She was slipping, wet from his touch.

She started grinding against his face. She moaned as she fisted the sheets beneath her. Drake mixed the intensity of tongue pressure on her clit, and soon she exploded in orgasmic bliss.

Drake came up for a kiss, sharing her juices with her. His rock-solid cock pressed against her thigh as they kissed. Her arms wrapped around him and she ran her fingers through his hair.

Drake pulled away and asked, "Are you ready?"

Amelia said, "Yes, but please be gentle. I've never been this far before."

A huge grin came across Drake's face. He hadn't ever had the chance to be someone's first cock. 

"Of course; let me know if you want me to stop. I promise I'll take care of you."

She nodded, and he pushed into her. She gasped in a mix of delight and a bit of pain. Drake leaned in and kissed her, reassuring her he had her, and she was okay. He gently started to pump her slowly. After a minute of working his eight-inch cock into her and breaking her innocence, they were both enjoying the experience together. Drake kissed Amelia deeply and passionately, thrusting deeper into her pussy. Amelia scratched Drake with her nails. Drake rolled onto his back, staying inside of her and pushing her on top. 

Amelia remembered overhearing a few guys talking about how they loved when their women were on top and sat back letting their chests bounce for them. She was unsure what to do but wanted to give Drake what she thought he'd enjoy the most. She sat back, finding a rhythm she liked, settling for a forward-and-backward motion. Her breasts jiggled and danced above Drake, giving him the view he was hoping for. Drake reached up and squeezed her left breast with his right hand, keeping his left firmly on her hip and ass.

She rode his cock for several minutes. They were both so close to coming. Drake threw her onto her back, allowing his cock to leave her this time. He positioned himself and forced his way in, fucking her hard for a second, taking her by surprise.

Drake pounded her hard and Amelia cried out, "Drake, don't stop! Ahh, you feel so good. Ohhh. Ahh. Fuck."

Drake was sent over the edge, and came, releasing his load deep inside her.

He rolled off her and onto his back and pulled her close. She rested her head on his shoulder and draped her arm across his chest. He kissed her head.

They lay in silent bliss for a minute, before Amelia spoke, "That was amazing. I truly love you, Drake." Her words caught both of them by surprise.

Drake smiled and said, "I love you too. I hope you enjoyed that."

Amelia smiled as she said, "I did. I loved it; you were amazing."

Amelia got out of bed. She looked over her shoulder and said, "I'm going to go take a shower; care to join?"

Drake smiled, knowing he was going to have plenty more fun that weekend. He nodded his head and watched her walk off to the bathroom. He gave her a few minutes, before following her into the bathroom. She was already in the water. He came in facing her backside. He reached around her, wrapping his left arm just under her chest and letting his right hand go to her crotch. He let his thumb rub her clit, and he finger fucked her with two fingers. 

Amelia leaned into his embrace and pushed his head to her with her left hand, kissing his neck. Drake pressed his hard cock to her backside.

Amelia got a wild smile on her face, and told Drake, "Fuck my ass."

Drake stopped playing with her pussy. Both of his hands squeezed her breasts and he kissed her neck before whispering into her ear, "Are you sure, babe?"

Amelia nodded.

He let the water and soap run down between them and lined himself up with her ass. He slowly pushed into her, until he was fully inside her. He slowly pumped back and forth into her, caressing her chest in his hands. She moaned loudly, calling out his name.  He kept sucking and nibbling her neck.

After a few minutes, he pulled out of her ass and spun her around to face him. He pushed her against the shower wall, as she climbed into his arms. He pushed into her pussy, roughly fucking her this time.

She came, "Ahh. Yeah. Ugh. Fuck me." Drake came immediately after her.

 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments