Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Stealing Me Away Part 3

5
0 Comments 0
2.4k Views 2.4k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Amelia and Drake walk into their hotel room at Circus Circus. This will be their home next seven days. Her parents have a room down the hall, and several other relatives are also here with them. Drake's dad will join the group tonight, he lives close by and decided to come later on. His dad met Amelia a month before, and told Drake Amelia was just like his mom, and his mom would've loved Amelia.

Everyone gathers at THE Steakhouse for dinner, along with Drake's dad. At dessert, Amelia has the surprise of her life, the plate she got had, "Marry Me?" Written in chocolate, and Drake proposed. Tearfully, she said yes. Drake had hinted at this months earlier, but they had only just begun dating at that time. 

As they walk out of THE Steakhouse, Amelia asks, "Now where should we go?" Mark looks up at the place indicator. Mark grins and says, "Wedding Chappel is upstairs," Mark was joking and serious at the same time. He would love to see his daughter and friend married, but they also, were just engaged and understands them taking a little more time.

"I'm down," Drake says.

Amelia looks at Drake and smiles as she says, "Let's do it. I packed a little white sundress let me change into that."

Amelia and Drake head upstairs to get ready. Amelia steps out wearing a white lacey sundress, but could easily double as a cocktail dress, teal necklace, and diamond earrings. Drake's dad knocks on their door just as they finish getting ready. Allan has a small box in his hands, and hands it to Drake.

"When you told me your plan to propose tonight, I wanted to make sure you had these. They're your mother and my rings."

Drake has tears in his eyes. His mother never had her rings sized to fit, so barely wore her rings. When she passed away when he was seventeen, it didn't feel right burying her with them, as she didn't wear them. He did not know his dad kept them. Amelia, Drake, and Allan had a very special moment, and loved being able to carry a piece of his parents love into their relationship. They all had tears, as they hug and headed out.

As they walk into the alter, with family in tow, they part for a minute after signing in. Hard to believe in just a mere moments they'll be married. They said, 'I do,' and hurried back to their room.

At their door, Drake carries Amelia into the room and places her on the bed. He kisses her, pulling away he says, "I love you. I'm so glad you agreed to be my wife." 

Amelia smiles, saying, "I love you, and while I thought it was a rush, I feel when you know, you know." 

Drake nods in agreeance, stating, "I feel the same."

They kiss deeply, with great passion. Amelia wraps her arms around Drake's neck, pulling him onto her. His right hand supports his weight, while his left rests upon her hip. He slowly pulls her dress up in a ball into his left fist. 

Amelia scoots up, propping herself against the pillows. Drake follows, never allowing their kiss to break. She wraps her leg around him, and rolls on top. Drake has his arms wrapped around her waist, and she is working on unbuttoning his shirt with her hands. She kisses his neck, breathing in his scent.

While Drake slides his shirt off and tosses it onto the floor, Amelia pulls her dress off. Her necklace and earrings are already on the dresser, leaving her in only her white lacey thong and matching bra. Drake only has his khakis and boxers on. Amelia hungrily locks lips again with Drake. 

Drake is allowing his hands to roam her body. His left hand runs up and down her side, squeezing her right breast as he passes it, rubbing and massaging her shoulder and neck at times as well. His right hand rubs her back, and slides into her thong. His fingers penetrate her warm, wet love canal.

"MMM, that feels good," Amelia moans.

"Yeah, you like that"

"Love it," Amelia replies, before kissing and nibbling Drake's neck. His mouth is on her neck as well. 

Drake moves his fingers expertly inside her. He knows just where to touch, how long, and when to get the best reactions out of her. He curls his fingers, massaging her G-spot. He plays with it on and off for several minutes, keeping Amelia on the verge of orgasm. Finally, he gives in, and gives her the first orgasm of the night. She arches her body up, resting her boobs right in his face as she cums, "Oh. Yeah. Uh. Fuck."

As she comes off of her orgasmic high, she slides down his body. She unfastens his pants, and tugs them off of him, along with his boxers. Amelia strokes his length a few times. She kisses his inner thighs, slowly working her way to his sack, and up his length to the head. She slowly places him inside her mouth, taking him in slowly. She uses her hands to massage his inner thighs, and balls, keeping him guessing where she would touch next. 

Drake plays with her curly blonde hair. He loves the way she looks with his cock in his mouth. She looks into his eyes, clearly enjoying what she's doing with him. Drake moans slightly, tilting his head back for a minute. Amelia gives some of the best head he has ever had. Amelia swallows the precum as it oozes into her. At this point, he is fully in her mouth, and he jumps into her throat, though he tries not to. She expertly slides out of her thong, never letting her mouth leave his cock. She throws them into his face. He loves how sexy that is, taking a good whiff, before throwing them in the pile with the other clothes. 

elizabethlong
Online Now!
Lush Cams
elizabethlong

He pulls her blonde hair, forcing her off his cock. She crawls up into his lap. His cock is resting directly under her warm, wet pussy, but does not enter her. They kiss with passion. Drake fumbles with the fastener on her bra, Amelia smiles, pulling away, and pulling her bra off over her head, "You were waiting too much time for me," she says playfully.

Drake pulls her into his face, sucking on her right breast before turning to her left, squeezing the one he isn't sucking in his hand. She arches backwards, giving him an even better angle. She moans, "Ahh, that feels so good." 

She reaches down, and helps guide him inside her. She slowly rides him, but is so full of lust, she does not put much effort into riding. She enjoys the way he feels inside her, and the attention her breasts are getting, it's hard for her to focus.

Drake flips her onto her back, never leaving her tunnel. He kisses her neck, whispering into her ear, "You look so fucking hot."

Amelia smiles up, kissing him deep for a moment. Drake pumps into her, picking up the pace with each thrust into her. He is more upward now, pounding her harder. Amelia wraps her legs around his legs, and her arms around his waist. Drake can no longer hold back, he cums inside her warm, wet pussy.

They crawl up together, Drake pulls her close to him. They lay in silence for several minutes, Amelia resting her head on his chest, while he strokes her hair. Amelia looks up at him, and quietly says, "Drake, I need to talk to you about something."

Drake worried that something is wrong asks her, "What's on your mind?"

Amelia sighs, "I am not sure how to tell you, I should've told you already, so I'm just going to say it, I'm pregnant."

Drake smiles, he has always dreamed of being a dad. In fact, his last relationship ended because his ex did not want kids. Of course, Amelia was younger, still in school, working on her dreams. Dreams he was very supportive of, and didn't want to jeopardize by getting her pregnant right now. He knew, they had plenty of time to start a family, and was in no rush with her. He knew that she had to be beside herself and hoped she hadn't been fighting her emotions alone too long. 

"When did you find out?"

"About a week ago, while you were away at drill."

"Why didn't you tell me? You know I would've been there for you, you didn't have to carry this secret."

"I know, I just didn't know what to say, or how you would feel. After all, we never talked about when we wanted kids. Just the fact we wanted them."

"Ideally, you would have graduated first, I'll give you that. But, I am right here for you, and we will make our family work."

Amelia smiles, and kisses him. She says, "I love you, and the way you always know just what to say to ease my mind."

"We are a team, we are in this together, whatever life throws at us."

Their kiss resumes, with much passion and love. Drake pushes her on top of him. Amelia has her left hand on his shoulder, and her right combs through this hair, massaging his scalp. His mouth leaves hers, kissing her chin as she tilts her head up, and his mouth moves down to the corner of her neck. He nibbles on her ear, before whispering, "I love you so much."

Amelia whispers the same back to him. He grabs her ass, pulling her into him even more. She finally feels free to enjoy the moment. He rolls her onto her back. He kisses his way down, kissing her stomach even more than he normally does. He slowly works his way down to her pussy.

He licks her slit, pushing it open with his tongue. He presses his tongue to her clit, giving it a few good passes. He slowly places two fingers inside her, curling and twisting inside her. She thrusts up into him. She arches her back, running her fingers through her hair, moaning softly. He feels her impending orgasm approaching, and he thrusts his fingers even harder into her. It isn't long before she starts cumming, "Yeah. Yeah. Oh, fuck. Yeah. Oh."

Drake kisses his way up her body, until their lips lock. Their kiss is full of passion and love. Amelia feels Drake's beefy red pressing against her. She playfully pushes Drake to his back, and straddles his lap. She slowly guides him inside her, eating herself down. She takes him all in and slowly begins moving back and forth, finding the perfect rhythm. Her chest bounces slightly above Drake, giving him a show. His hands are lightly on her hips, moving right along with her. He hands rest on his chest. 

Her head is tilted off to her right, hair draped over her right shoulder. She moans at a medium volume. Drake is moaning and groaning himself. As her pace begins to slow, Drake thrusts up into her.

Amelia pulls at his shoulder, and rolls over. Drake is now in full control, thrusting at a faster pace. Amelia pulls at her hair with her left hand, grabbing a fist full of sheets in the right. Drake is holding both her legs in either of his hands.

"Ahh. Fuck. Yeah, you feel so good," Amelia says.

Drake and Amelia cum at the same time. Wrapped back together under the sheets, kissing each other softly. Amelia rests her head upon his chest, and Drake combs her hair in his hand as she drifts asleep. 

 

Published 
Written by SexyGator
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors