Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Therapeutic Relationship, Chapter Six

"Peter and Chloe make the best of a bad situation."

11
3 Comments 3
879 Views 879
5.0k words 5.0k words

“It sounds like you’re describing a threesome.”

“Yeah, I guess I am.”

She rolled over on her back with a sigh, staring up at the ceiling.

“What do you think?” he asked. She shrugged in response, resting her hand on her brow and playing with a strand of hair that dangled in front of her eye.

“I dunno. I mean, I know we talked about it.”

“Yeah, we did.”

She closed her eyes for a moment, letting out a breath through her nose.

“I guess I just didn’t think she was serious.”

He rolled over on his side, propping his head up with his hand as he caressed the skin of her belly with a gentle touch.

“Are you saying you don’t want to do it?”

She shook her head.

“I dunno, Peter.” Her eyes quivered when she turned her head to look at him, taking his hand in hers and giving it a squeeze like she never wanted to let go. “I just know I want you.”

“You have me.”

“Yeah, but for how long?”

His gaze fell from hers, trailing over her breasts, lying flat on her chest, as she stroked the skin of his hand with her thumb.

“Tell me what you’re thinking.”

He sighed in response.

“Please. And be honest. You know I love that about you.”

“I guess I’m just confused. I mean, you were fine with what we did last night; you were fine with me talking to her while you were at work. And now all of a sudden…”

“I know,” she nodded. “I know, baby. And I don’t mean to be like that. This whole thing just caught me off guard.”

“Moving too fast for you?”

“I think that’s part of it, yeah.”

He scooched closer, letting go of her hand to slide his arm around her waist, his chin resting on her shoulder.

“What’s the rest of it?”

She shrugged.

“There’s quite a bit going through my head right now. Don’t really know where to start.”

“Well, start with one thing and go from there.”

With no hand left to hold, she substituted it by playing with the hairs on his arm. She knew not to pull, which made it tickle. He kept a straight face, though, seeing as how this wasn’t the first time she’s done it.

“For one thing, I’m afraid that when you’re with her, you know, in person…”

“Yeah?”

Her lips moved like she knew what she wanted to say. He could practically read her mind; her thoughts were so loud. But he kept his mouth shut, waiting patiently until she felt ready to put it out there.

“That you’ll realize you don’t need me anymore.”

He tilted his head forward with the intent to kiss her on the cheek. She reeled back from him.

“That doesn’t help, Peter. I don’t need kisses or hugs or sweet words. I just need the truth from you right now.”

“Okay,” he nodded, giving her the reins of the conversation.

“So, do you think that’s what’s gonna happen?”

“I don’t know,” he said, struggling to find any words beyond that simple, honest, unsatisfying answer.

“You really care about her, don’t you?”

“Yeah, I do.”

“You two have a lot of history together.”

He nodded, trying to give her what she wanted from him and questioning whether it was the right thing to do. Her voice choked more and more with each word she spoke. The corners of her eyes glistened before she wiped them clean with a blink.

“I know you do,” she said with a trembling breath. “I was hoping that could be something we could build together. But I guess the timing just isn’t there, is it?”

“What are you saying, Chloe?”

She shrugged.

“I want you to be happy, Peter. That’s what I’m saying. And if that doesn’t include me, then…”

“But what if it does?”

She looked at him and shook her head.

“Don’t.”

“Chloe, I never said I prefer her over you. I said I don’t know. I haven’t seen her in years and I don’t know how I’m gonna feel when I’m there with her.”

She remained silent, unmoving, deep in thoughts he couldn’t decipher.

“What do you want to do? You want us to stick to text messages and video calls with her?”

“I told you what I want. I don’t want you to be with me if you don’t want to be. I don’t want to hold you back.”

He reached for her hand, taking it in his and giving it a gentle, reassuring squeeze.

“You’re not holding me back, Chloe. Not at all. If you want me to be honest, I can’t be much more honest than that.”

She finally met his gaze and smiled, her dark, luscious lips stretched thin across her face.

“I want you to meet her in person, Peter. With or without me.”

He shook his head.

“No.”

“It’s okay, baby. None of this is your fault. And I don’t want you to miss this chance and always wonder afterward. You’ve waited long enough for her as it is.”

“Not without you.”

Her smile faded, a look of concern written on her face, and he realized that what he said came out wrong.

“We don’t have to meet her if you don’t want to. But if you’re not gonna go through with this, then I won’t either.”

Her eyes grew wide, flickering with a flood of emotions that rose to the surface, and Peter realized in that moment that her feelings for him were growing stronger.

“Okay,” she said. “I’ll do it with you, and we’ll figure out where to go from there.”

“Are you sure?”

“Mm-hmm. In fact, now that the shock kind of wore off, I’m starting to get a little bit excited about it?”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Uh-huh.”

“How excited?”

She took his hand and slipped it down her pants, inhaling to give him more room. His fingers found their way down her panties, their tips tracing the outer folds of her pussy, her hips slow dancing in response. He kissed her cheek, then her jawline, then her neck, teasing her clit with his index finger, rolling it around in tiny circles.

“Oh, my God, Peter.” Her voice trembled with pleasure now, begging for more. “I’ve been waiting for this all day.”

“Did you behave at work?”

“Mm-hmm.” Her teeth scraped against her bottom lip, her moans escaping through her nose. “God knows I didn’t want to, though.”

“Send me something dirty on your next shift.”

“Yeah?”

“Yeah.”

She turned her head to look at him, her eyes narrow, her breath hot against his face.

“Only if you promise to send me something back.”

“I promise.” He slipped a finger inside, her mouth gaping open, her hips levitating off the bed.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” The tone of her voice turned from pleasure to panic, her hand tapping his wrist, signaling him to get his hand out of her pants.

“What? What’s wrong?”

“Bathroom,” she said, scrambling to climb over him. “Bathroom, bathroom, bathroom.” She somehow managed to flop over on the other side of the bed and land on her feet, leaving his ribs and his shins a little worse for wear.

“Leave your pants off while you’re in there,” he called out to her as she tiptoed her way to her destination at a brisk pace. “My hand is starting to cramp up.”

“I will.”

He heard the toilet seat being lifted up and the tinkling of liquids. With a sigh, he reached for his phone and checked his messages. Nothing.  He opened the conversation between him and Kim and began typing a message.

“If you’re lucky, I might even…”

“Hmm?” He looked up to see her poking her head out from the corner of the hallway.

“Who are you texting?”

“Kimmy. I just wanted to...”

“No.” She charged toward the bed, hiking her pants back up and fastening them in place on the way. “No, no, no.” She snatched the phone from him and slammed it back down on the nightstand. “Don’t bring her into this. Not now. Not when it’s supposed to be just you and me.”

“I wasn’t. I just wanted to let her know...”

“I don’t care, Peter. You couldn’t wait until afterwards? Seriously?” Her gaze widened with frustration, disgust, and heartache. Peter knew how badly he had fucked up. What he didn’t know was how to fix it.

“I’m sorry, Chloe. I didn’t mean to...”

“Yeah, well, you did. And there’s no taking it back.”

Peter glanced at the closet just behind her, her shirtless back reflected in the mirror. He remembered all the clothes she had in there, neatly organized with his, and he realized that he would miss them if they were suddenly gone the next day.

At a loss as to what else to do, he stood up and started putting his clothes on, half of which were still on the bed, the other half crumpled on the floor.

“What are you doing?” she asked.

“I don’t know. Going out, I guess.”

“Going out where?”

He shrugged. She let out a sigh.

“Well, what the hell am I supposed to do then?”

“You can come with me, you can stay here, you can go back to your place. Whatever you want.”

She stood there and watched him get dressed, topless and unmoving, her arms folded under her breasts. It wasn’t until he started heading for the door, his keys in his hand, that she finally spoke up.

“You’re not gonna take your phone with you?”

He shook his head.

“No, I’m leaving it here. You can go through it if you want.”

“I’m not gonna go through it, Peter.”

“Do whatever you want,” he said, his hand resting on the doorknob. “I don’t know when I’ll be back.”

“I’m coming with you then.” She scooped her bra up off the floor and put it back on. Then she walked out of sight. He could hear her rummaging through the closet a few seconds later, tossing on the first t-shirt she could find. He let out a soft chuckle when she stepped back into his view and approached him. “What?”

“That’s one of my shirts, you know.”

“Yeah, so? What, are you gonna make me take it off?”

“Maybe later.”

“Uh-huh. Don’t think you’re getting off that easy.”

“Wouldn’t dream of it.” Just before he turned his head to open the door, he saw a faint hint of a smile tugging at the corner of her mouth.

Peter drove a 2009 Honda Accord. Chloe drove a 1998 Chevy sedan that always broke down. It was a hand-me-down from her older brother, and she insisted that the price of upkeep was better than the monthly payments that came with buying a new car. Peter once offered to put her on his insurance so she could drive his car whenever she needed it. She told him she’d think about it. He knew she wanted to take him up on it. She just didn’t want to come off as getting too attached for fear of driving him away.

“Seriously, Peter, where are we going?”

“Seriously, Chloe, I don’t know. Just going out for the sake of it.”

She let out another sigh to vent her negative emotions. It was starting to annoy him, almost to the point of making him deaf to what she said next.

“Might as well make a game out of it then.”

“Huh? What game?”

“Something kinda stupid that has a small chance of getting us in trouble.”

He looked at her with a slow nod.

“I’m listening.”

“It’s pretty simple. You drive, I navigate. I pick a direction at random when we come to an intersection, and you have to go in that direction, no matter what.” She looked over at him as she pulled her seatbelt over her shoulder and clicked it into place. “You game?”

“Yeah,” he said, fastening his own seatbelt and turning the key just right to make the engine purr. “Yeah, I’m game.” He put the car in reverse and backed out of the parking spot, approaching the street at a slower speed than usual. “First turn coming up. Which way?”

“Uh, isn’t left the mark of the devil or something?”

“Left-handed people are, yeah.”

“Ooh, I like that. Let’s go left then, start things off a little dangerously.”

“You’re the boss.” He flicked on his turning signal and slowed to a stop as they approached the stop sign. “I’m left-handed, by the way. Just to let you know.”

“Yeah, I could tell. Why do you think you’re so much fun to be around?” She let out a giggle as he looked both ways and made the turn. He was so focused on the task at hand that he almost missed the sinister tone hiding just beneath the surface.

“Okay, next intersection coming up. Left, right, or straight?”

“Left again.”

“Left again, got it.” He flicked on the turning signal. She reached over to flick it back off.

“No blinkers.”

“Huh?”

“No blinkers.”

“Oh, come on, Chloe. If a cop catches us-”

“That’s all part of the fun, Peter. Now, come on, make the turn. Remember, you have to, no matter what.”

“Yeah, I know.” He stopped at the stop sign, looked both ways, and made another left turn. “It won’t be so much fun if I get a ticket for this.”

“Oh, I’ll pay for it. I just wanted to raise the stakes a little.”

“Yeah, no kidding.” The next intersection was coming up fast. He gave her a sideways glance, waiting for her instructions.

“Straight,” she said. “All the way to the light.”

VeronicaTorks
Online Now!
Lush Cams
VeronicaTorks

The light turned red before he pulled up to it. The traffic was getting dense as they drew closer to the center of town. Peter’s palms began to sweat against the material of the steering wheel, knowing there was no straight coming up. There was only left or right, and he’d have to make the turn without signaling to the string of cars behind him which way he was going.

“Let’s go right this time.”

“Right, it is.” Right would lead them closer to the edge of town, where the traffic was sparser, and the cops patrolled less frequently. He started to feel a little more at ease, until the car behind them honked at him. “Chloe.”

“It’s okay, baby. It’s okay.” She placed her hand on top of his and let out another giggle.

“Well, I’m glad you think it’s funny.”

“Oh, come on, Peter. It’s a little funny, you have to admit.”

He thought about agreeing with her, until the car behind them honked at him again. He could’ve turned right on red, but he waited too long. Now there was a long line of cars passing through that would no doubt last until the light turned green again. He could see the driver in the rearview mirror, cussing up a storm and throwing rude hand gestures in his direction.

“Great, now this guy’s gonna follow us.”

“So, let him follow us. He’s behind us, so it doesn’t matter.”

With a reluctant sigh, Peter made the turn when the light allowed him to.  He glanced in the rearview mirror. The car behind them looked like it was aiming to drive right up his tailpipe. He sped up. So did the car behind him.

“Shit.”

“Turn right up here.”

“Huh?”

“Turn right up here, on this side street. Don’t signal it to him. Just do it.”

He slowed down for the turn. The car behind them started blaring its horn, so he sped up, nicking the curb with his tire along the way, breathing a sigh of relief when he saw it driving straight, zooming down the road until it was out of sight. Chloe laughed and squealed as she looked over her shoulder through the back window, slipping her arm between the seats and raising her middle finger.

“Yeah, that’s right, asshole. Park it right there.”

Peter leaned back in his seat, letting out a loud huff of air as he slowed down to ten miles below the speed limit, navigating the tight space of the street lined with parked cars and overhanging tree branches.

“Jesus Christ.”

“I know, right?” Chloe turned herself back around to face forward in the seat, giving him a friendly pat on the knee. “Isn’t it so much fun going for a drive with me?”

“Never a dull moment, that’s for sure.”

“Uh-huh.” She took a moment to look around, and he could tell she was just as lost as he was. “Have you ever been down this way before?”

He shook his head.

“Nope.”

“Huh. You have your GPS with you, right?”

He shook his head again.

“Nope. I loaned it to you last week, and you never gave it back to me.”

“Oh, yeah.”

“Just use your phone.”

She shook her head.

“Don’t have it. I left it at your apartment.”

“What? Why?”

She shrugged.

“I didn’t want any distractions. I told you, I wanted this afternoon to be about you and me.”

He let out a sharp breath through his nose, half amused and half concerned.

“Well, I guess you got what you wanted then.”

“I’m sorry, Peter. I didn’t mean to...”

He reached over and took her hand in his, caressing her palm with his fingers.

“It’s fine, Chloe. We’ll just find a place to turn around.”

“Yeah, we could do that.”

He glanced over at her just in time to see a smile on her face, laced with thoughts of mischief.

“Or?”

“Or we can keep playing the game and see if it leads us anywhere interesting.”

“Chloe, we have no way of...”

“That’s what makes it so much fun, doesn’t it? Come on, let’s see how lost we can get.”

“Alright,” he said. “Which way?”

“Uh…” She took a moment to think about it like she actually knew where she was going. “Make a left at the end of the street. And remember...”

“I know, I know. No blinkers.” He felt a little more at ease about it, seeing as how there wasn’t a single other car in sight that was in motion. He slowed to a stop and made the turn as requested.

“Ooh, turn right up that hill there.”

“Why?”

“Because I want you to.”

He did as instructed again, without blinkers. When he reached the top of the hill, she told him to make another right, then a left, then another left, then straight to the end of the road, then another right. This ritual continued until they had zigzagged their way through so many uncharted roads, they no longer knew which direction would lead them back to the street they started on.

“There,” she said, pointing to a rundown office building that looked like it had been abandoned a decade ago.

“What do you mean, there? That’s just a parking lot.”

“I know. That’s where I want you to go.”

He let out a sigh and made the turn. The moment he did, the tires of his car were greeted with a merciless barrage of potholes and pits that made his bones rattle in his seat, forcing him to slow down to a near stop. It did little to help.

“Son of a bitch.”

“It’s okay, Peter. Just go around to the other side of the building, then you can stop.”

“Why?”

“Just do it, Peter. Please? I promise you won’t regret it.”

His sighs gave away his irritation, and he was starting to wonder if it was worth it to invite her along. Nonetheless, he did as he was told. The other side of the building was an even bigger eyesore, with overgrown clumps of grass, pieces of asphalt that had been chipped off by years of harsh weather, rusted window frames, and railings of walkways that further challenged the structural integrity of the building.

“Well,” he said. “You were right; this was worth it.”

“I know it is.” With those words spoken, she threw her seatbelt off, reached over, grabbed the back of his head, and pulled herself to him, moaning through her nose as she pressed her lips against his so hard that he could feel her teeth on the other side of her mouth.

Her hand found its way to the crotch of his jeans, her fingers fishing for the zipper. She giggled against his lips before she broke the kiss.

“Well, this is awkward. It’s been a long time since I’ve done this in a car.”

“Here.” He put the car in park, unbuckled his seatbelt, and unzipped his fly for her, granting her hand access to slip through the opening and reach for his cock.

“Are you gonna get hard for me this time?”

“Yeah,” he nodded, his breath heavy with anticipation. “It’s just me and you now. No distractions.”

“Good boy.” She shifted in her seat and started pumping her fist up and down the length of his shaft. He could feel her gaze focused on the tip, her moans matching the rhythm of his.

Just as it was beginning to throb, she bent forward and swallowed the head whole, stroking his foreskin with her lips. His moans grew louder and longer, his fingers running through her hair as her head bobbed up and down in his lap.

He tilted his head back and looked out the windshield through squinted eyes. There was a parking garage in front of him, every bit as deserted and forgotten as the office building. Until he saw a woman peering over the railing from one of the higher levels. She turned her head over her shoulder and pointed down at their car. A man walked into view and leaned over the railing to see for himself. Then he wrapped his arms around her waist and started kissing the side of her neck. She tilted her head back and leaned back against him, his hands moving up to her breasts, groping them through her blouse before he took her hand and led her out of sight.

Chloe popped the head of his cock out of her mouth, swollen and slick with her saliva. She panted for air as she stroked him, taking notice of his curiosity.

“What are you looking at?”

“Looks like we’re not the only ones having fun over here.”

“Oh, yeah?”

“Yeah. There’s a couple making out up there.”

Her gaze followed the direction of his finger to no avail.

“You can’t see them now, but they were just there.”

“That’s actually really hot.”

He turned his attention back to her.

“Not nearly as hot as you in that shirt.”

Her gaze met his, the grin on her face ready to pounce on him at any moment.

“Oh, you like me in this, do you?”

He nodded, his eagerness on full display.

“You look so sexy in it. I love the way it barely fits you.”

She jerked him off faster, the pulse of his cock begging for something more.

“Take your pants off.”

He unbuckled his belt and unfastened the button of his jeans, lifting his hips up and pulling them down to his ankles with his boxers. His cock sprung free. He took it in his hand and stroked it nice and slow, keeping it hard for her as she wiggled her way out of her pants and panties, kicking them off with her shoes.

“This would’ve been so much easier if I was wearing a skirt.”

“Do you even own a skirt?”

“That’s beside the point, babe. Now, come on. Put your seat down. I wanna be on top of you so bad right now.”

He lowered the back of his seat as far as it would go. She wasted no time straddling his lap, the top of her head brushing against the roof of the car as she got herself into position. Her pussy pinned his erection to his belly, slick, hot, and hungry. They moaned together as she started moving her hips, the air inside the car growing heavy with lust.

He reached behind her and grabbed her ass, squeezing it, urging her to grind faster, slathering his cock with the juices dripping from her cunt. She reached behind her and lifted the back of her shirt up to unclasp her bra, slipping out of it through her sleeves and removing it from under the hem of her shirt to toss it aside. Then she grabbed his wrists and brought his hands to her breasts, giving his fingers permission to fondle and grope her soft, warm flesh through the cotton fabric, gasping in pleasure as he pinched her nipples between his knuckles, her hips grinding faster and faster.

“Oh, fuck.”

“Do you want to ride me, baby?”

“God, yes.” Her voice turned desperate, high-pitched, almost feral. “I wanna ride you until I cum all over your cock.”

“Lift your hips up.” He reached between them for the base of his cock, the tip grazing her entrance as he lined it up. 

She lowered her hips back down onto him, her pussy stretching open to accommodate his girth. They gasped and panted together, the car rocking from side to side with their weight as she bounced on him, her thighs smacking against his each and every time. His hands found their way back to her ass and squeezed it, setting the pace faster and faster, her tits swaying in his face just under her shirt. She placed her hands on the roof and pushed herself against it, slamming her hips down on his lap even harder.

“Are you gonna cum deep inside me?”

“Yeah.” His nod was frantic, his limbs writhing, his cock swelling inside her. “Yeah, keep going, baby.”

She knew that was her cue, and she knew exactly what to do next. She leaned forward, far enough to brush her tits against his chest, and reached over his head for something to grab onto. In this case, it was the edge of the backseat. It wasn’t as reliable as the headboard of his bed, but she made due, rocking and rolling her hips back and forth, the depth of penetration focused almost exclusively on the tip. She adjusted herself just right to rub it against her clit with each pass.

His arms wrapped around her waist, his hips rising off the seat to drive his cock deep inside her. He could smell the sweat on her skin and feel the escaping heat of her voice. He set the pace to a rapid rhythm, faster and harder and deeper, until her body tensed up on top of his, her moans silent for one moment, then deafening the next. Not too long after that, he unleashed his load deep inside her, his hips twitching with his cock until he was drained. They both let their bodies go limp, her chest heaving against his, his chest heaving against hers.

He felt an outpouring of semen drizzle onto his lap when his cock was flaccid enough to flop out of her. She rolled off of him soon after, looking him over in his current state.

“You should probably put your pants back on if you want to get us out of here,” she said between intakes of air.

“Really?” he asked, trying his best to huff out a chuckle. “You’re not gonna suggest we drive back home bare-ass naked or something?”

She shook her head.

“I think that’s enough excitement for one day. Besides, do you really wanna risk some perv passing us by to sneak a peek at my tits?”

“I don’t think it matters much,” he said. “I have no fucking clue how to get back anyway, and I don’t suppose you do either.”

“No, I don’t.” She reached down for her pants, took something out of her pocket, and handed it to him.

It didn’t take him long to realize that it was his phone.

“But this might help.”

“Seriously, Chloe, what the hell?”

She shrugged.

“Wouldn’t have been as much fun if you knew about it, now, would it?”

He took the phone from her and let out a sigh, followed by a soft chuckle.

“No, I guess not.”

“Before you do anything, text Kimmy. Let her know we’re good to meet up with her for some three’s company action.”

Peter: Hey, Kimmy. Sorry, it took so long to get back to you. I just wanted to let you know that I talked to Chloe, and she’s up to meeting you for a little fun. All three of us.

Kim: I’m so happy to hear that, Pete. Let’s work out the details soon, okay?

“Shit,” he said.

“What?”

“Battery’s about to die on me.”

“Do you have a charger for it?”

“Uh…” He looked around the car as if it would suddenly appear out of thin air.

“Peter?”

“I’m looking, I’m looking.”

She sat back in her seat, her giggle dripping with amusement.

“Looks like we’re gonna have to find our way back the old-fashioned way.”

Published 
Written by MrOrange143
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments