Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After The Reception

"Sometimes you meet someone whose touch is electric, needing further investigation."

16
2 Comments 2
1.9k Views 1.9k
2.3k words 2.3k words

After making Jenny’s excuses, we quietly left the reception. Whatever the bride was thinking when Jenny said her goodbye, the wink showed she had a suspicion. Once we were out of sight, Jenny took my hand and looked into my eyes with a smile. As our hands met her goosebumps reappeared.

When we reached the car, I leaned her against the car and we kissed. This time my body gave an involuntary twitch and I sighed. Jenny’s eyes showed approval. I opened the car door for her, our entire communication took place through our eyes. She just knew I was asking for approval to touch her bare butt again and demonstrated her approval, by turning it in my direction and nudging me with it.

Talk about chemistry! I’d never met anyone before with whom I had that level of non-verbal communication. Once out of sight, in the car, we kissed again before driving off. As we drove out the gate, she placed her hand on my left knee. (Being Australia, we drive on the left side of the road.)

The trip to her apartment took about twenty minutes. My manhood was showing extreme discomfort by then. As we pulled up to her reserved parking spot, she gave the come inside look. I opened the car door for her, Jenny took the opportunity to rub my bulge. She kissed my chin as she stood up, took my hand to guide it down the back of her dress and entered the elevator.

Kissing until the lift stopped on the fifth floor, we quickly slipped into her apartment. We were in such a hurry that we almost slammed the door shut behind us. Just inside, Jenny kicked her shoes off. Stepping out of my shoes, she took me by the hand and almost dragged me to the bedroom.

The only light in the room was from a street lamp and the moon. We kissed at the foot of her bed. Jenny undid my trousers and let them slide to the floor. While I step out of them, she removed my shirt.

Still, nothing had been said by either of us. There was a lot of touching, kissing and heavy breathing. Finally, I was able to slide her dress off her shoulders and help guide it to join the mixed pile of clothing on the floor. She made certain that jocks quickly joined the pile. I took a step back, holding her hands, to take a look at the angelic figure that stood before me. Stunning I thought. I pulled her close again for another long kiss.

Now that we were naked, there was no longer any need to hurry. No one would disturb us, and we had all night to explore each other. As our lips met, I slowly ran my finger up her arms. When my fingers reached her elbows, she placed her hands on my hips and started caressing my sides upwards. After reaching her shoulders I used only my forefingers down her chest, circled her breasts and gently, her nipples. She shook a little and sighed. Her skin erupted in goosebumps and we embraced.

She stepped back and rolled onto the bed. Her eyes were telling me to join her. I kissed her as I did and gently fondled her breasts. They were each just over a nice handful with firm nipples. Jenny whimpered quietly, turned onto her side, flung her free hand and leg over me and pulled close for the longest, firmest and most passion-filled kiss so far.

We lay there caressing each other and softly touching lips, occasionally licking the other’s lips and breathing deeply. I slowly caressed her back, down her spine. As I reached the top of her nether cleavage, she sighed. I move back slightly, so I could roll her onto her front. Sighing again, she reached for my erection and fondled it. I moved back close to her, kissing her all over her shoulder, neck and all over her back, her breathing was more relaxed.

When my kisses reached the middle of her back, I squeezed her bum cheeks, eliciting another long sigh and quiet whimper. She slightly spread her thighs. In response to fingering her cleavage and teasing her anus, she raised herself off the bed just a little, so I teased her perineum. She moaned disappointment when I return to caressing her bum cheeks. The smooth skin and firmness all over her back along with the kissing were intoxicating.

Still, nothing was said. A light breeze coming in through the slight gap in the balcony door felt like an electric tingle as it combined with Jenny’s fingers caressing my chest. We both broke out in goosebumps. Jenny turned to face me, one arm under her head, the other around her to hold close, she had a firm grip on the erection between us. She licked my lower lip, nibbled it and changed to a long french kiss. My pre-cum was dribbling, and she was rubbing it in with her thumb.

We were so lost in each other, our surroundings became a blur. The touching and the feelings we were sharing were all that mattered to us. Thinking back to then, I am amazed that I had not explored the folds of her sex by then and that she had not asked either. She was just holding me and not stroking but simply enjoying the kissing and touching. We kissed with short kisses. My arousal was so high that each kiss sent a pulse downstairs that made the little man twitch. Each twitch made her smile, knowing the control she had over me.

She exhaled a loud sighing moan, “Apart from myself, no one has ever fingered me to orgasm before. Please make me cum on your fingers?” she asked.

She let go of me, took a deep slow breath and relaxed her body. There was no way I could relax when she looked me in the eyes again. Gently fondled her breasts again, caressed her down the front to her landing strip, and slid a finger between her folds to the tip of her soaking pearl. She squirmed at my touch and emitted a sigh with each tip touch. Jenny moved to give me access as I caressed her soaked labia.  She closed her eyes as I slowly inserted a finger. She arched her and moaned.

“Don’t come yet. I haven’t started yet,” I whispered. I leaned in to kiss her again and explored her inner walls slowly. “I love feeling the texture of the folds inside you.”

Moving my finger in a circular motion to caress her around inside and as far as my fingers would reach, she opened her eyes and pierced my eyes once more. Then she snapped her legs together and she emitted a delighted moan.

Eden_Rae
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Eden_Rae

“mmm... that felt good. I’ve not felt that before. Again, please while you kiss me,” she requested.

I repeated the finger movement across her g-spot with the same reaction. She moaned into my mouth. Moving my finger fast, I also inserted a second. Her moaning became louder. Kissing and fingering for a while, she started gyrating to meet in fingers. Her wetness was increasing and making noises. Her body went rigid. A gush of fluid wet my hand as she orgasmed, followed by a few shakes of her legs.

I left my fingers in place. The other arm pulled us together and kissed. She moaned into my mouth as she came.  We embraced with soft kisses as her breathing relaxed.

“Wow, I have never orgasmed like that before. Never wet the bed during an orgasm before.”

“It was wonderful how you came then. Just relax now and kisses me some more. Your kisses are wonderful.”

We returned to kissing and exploring each other. “I’m not done with you yet, mister,” she took hold of my erection again. Shaking it, she said, “I want to feel this inside me again, and this time all the way.”

“We don’t have to do everything at once. I haven’t used my tongue yet, either. I love your hand down there.”

We lay there exploring each other's skin and quietly talked about each other between sighs from sensual touches and kisses. We were simply enjoying each other and in no hurry. Every so often she would take hold of me and give a few strokes or rub me against her mound, to keep me erect.

Jenny’s breathing was becoming a little more desirous again. I moved down her body to suck her nipples to the sound of sighs. They firmed up more, and she gyrated her body slightly. My hands replaced my mouth as I kissed down her body past her navel to the clitoris. Jenny swung around a bit, so we lay on our sides, my head between her thighs in a sixty-nine position. She whimpered quietly as I licked her from the clitoris to the perineum.

Then she took my cock into her mouth, rolling her tongue around its head. I moaned onto her clitoris, which I had between my lip-covered teeth, and was flicking my tongue across its tip. I kept flicking my tongue and inserted the middle finger to a grateful moan. She then forgot to lick me and simply enjoyed her pleasure. Taking it slow on her until she orgasmed again, almost crushing my head between her thighs.

As her breathing eased, I turned to kiss and caress her. She relaxed in our kissing embrace with a long sigh and fell asleep.

I watched her sleeping for a while, eliciting a quiet moan when I kissed, “Good night, sweet young lady. You’ll ride me when you wake.” Caressing her, I joined her in the land of nod.

I was awakened by the sensation that I was just about to come. In the same way when you wake near the end of a wet dream. It took a few seconds to realise that the kiss on my cheek was not a dream. Nor was the hand wrapping my morning wood, which had just ejaculated.

In a single movement, I turned my head to kiss Jenny with passion, embrace her tightly and roll us over with me on top. As she landed on her back, she spread her thighs, held my member, pointed it at her entrance and wrapped her legs around my waist. I just kept kissing her and would not enter her for a while; not until I was fully erect again.

It felt great to slide back into her. It was quick at first and all the way. I help it in and held it still, broke off the kiss and whispered in her ear, “That feels so good. Even better than last night.”

“MMM ... this time you are in all the way and I feel your balls settled against my sphincter. That feels so good to have them covered in cum where you licked me last night.”

“Keep still and enjoy.”

Very slowly I withdrew almost completely and very slowly slid back in. The urge to thrust in hard, fast and deep was difficult to resist, but I wanted us both to enjoy every sensation of her treasure being filled. Feeling the glans sliding along the wet folds of the inner walls is always wonderful.

Jenny sighed, “That feels so wonderful as you fill me bit by bit, but I am so horny for another orgasm. Fuck me faster, please.”

“Let’s put you on top, then you can go at the pace you need for yourself.”

So, we rolled over and changed position without decoupling. Jenny rose, and as she did, I took her breasts in hand to fondle them and roll her nipples between my fingers. She moaned at this and began to rock back and forth. Her clitoris was swollen to a size that made it visible as she rocked back.

I looked up at her to see a glint in her eyes that seemed to say, ‘Now I have you where I want you.’ She smiled and made the most of it. Picking up the pace, moaning more and holding on tighter. Her nectar was trickling down my groin to the bed. The excitement in her eyes intensified as I played with her nipples. A few times I caressed down her sides and reached around her butt cheeks as far as I could, at which she smiled.

When I reached her nipples again, her body was covered in goosebumps. She pushed down on me hard as if she wanted my cock in even further, tightened her grip and began to spam as she orgasmed and took me over with her. Then she flopped forward onto me and we kissed again. I held her in an embrace as she started to relax.

Still coupled, I rolled her onto her back, held her face in my hands and kissed her passionately. “That was some orgasm you had then. You gripped me so tightly.” We continued to kiss in that position until I slipped out of her.

“Stay there, don’t move. I want to remember that image,” I said as I stepped off the bed, so I could see her fully naked in full light for the first time. “What a wonderful vision you make with those rosy cheeks. Stay, I make you some breakfast.”

When returned with the coffee and a little toast, she was still in the same position. I placed it beside the bed for her and handed or the cup. After joining her back in the bed, we had a little sustenance and cuddle up, chatted some and made love a few more times until it was time to head out for some lunch and for me to head home.

~~

Copyright © BigOldSofty 2023

Published 
Written by BigOldSofty
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments