Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Exhibition at Home

"When lovers exhibition for a captive audience."

2
1 Comment 1
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Author's Notes

"Ethan and Isabella enjoy their freedom at home but what happens when freedom meets a captive audience drawn into the moment?"

Ethan hadn’t brought up the subject of staying at his place versus staying at Isabella’s, it simply made sense to stay at hers, but he also hadn’t brought up the subject of moving in, he knew that a short month of passion was far too soon for anything as serious as that. He never said it aloud but he did enjoy having people to clean up or make dinner if he wanted. He had never even considered hiring anyone to cut the grass at his place; he was simply used to doing everything himself. Ethan never viewed Isabella as spoiled either, even with her massive property, nice cars, and help to do most anything around the house. She would cook dinner some nights and even clean from time to time, mostly just to prove she wasn’t as spoiled rich as people thought she was, at least that was his theory.

Ethan had learned within the first day of staying in her massive house that they were never far from company. He had walked down to the kitchen to make a coffee and hadn’t thought about putting any clothes on until he realized that he didn’t need to make coffee. Instead, he was handed a full cup from a smiling woman who said she would bring the rest of breakfast up to the room. He almost dropped the cup trying to hide his softening, but still swollen, morning hard on. The young woman who had handed him the coffee assured him that it did not bother her as all of the help was accustomed to seeing the lady of the house walk around in nothing and they all understood Isabella’s stance on discretion; rumors, photos, gossip were all not tolerated and would be dealt with as severely as the law allowed, and of course they’d never work for her again, and she was a very generous, and kind employer.

Ethan had since grown accustomed to the help seeing him, and her, walking around or relaxing nude, in part or completely. He never viewed himself as an exhibitionist and he was sure that Isabella was not either, but he did enjoy that others saw him in the buff, although he thought part of that was due to the understanding that it was all completely confidential on several levels and he supposed in part that it allowed him to relax and trust them. The help all seemed to welcome and trust him as he did them and he wondered if that was in part because he had been one of them, in reality he still maintained the garden and had a normal job so he was still “the help” to an extent, but did any of them despise him for that, or were they simply happy he had found Isabella, who they all viewed as a strict, yet kind and generous benefactor?

Ethan decided it was time to get up for the day, it was one of his few days off and he had been lying there thinking while the sun had been pouring in through the windows and onto their bodies as the two of them lay in bed. He got out of bed and stretched while Isabella laid in bed hungrily watching his naked body as every muscle stretched and tensed before he walked off to take a shower. She joined him for a quick morning rinse before they dried, threw on a light linen robe each and walked down to the kitchen for a late breakfast.

After breakfast the two of them went into the living room and sat down with their coffees to relax a bit more. Then after a bit, Isabella looked over at Ethan and noticed he has a little smile spreading across his face as if he had some sneaky idea he was planning to spring on her. She put her coffee down and turned towards him and asked, “And just what are you planning there, Mr. Sneaky?”

“Well, I’d rather show you than ruin the surprise.” His grin grew and softened slightly as he leaned forward and kissed her gently on the lips as he began to remove her robe.

She had never minded walking around naked in her house, even when the help could plainly see her but she had never been seduced where they might walk in at any moment. She never viewed herself as an exhibitionist, only comfortable in her own skin, in the safety of her home, but now she was nervous, and what if they walked in? Then one of Ethan’s hands ran down her stomach and gently between her legs stimulating her and shifting her mind from caring about whatever it was she had been thinking about.

Ethan had been sipping his coffee and thinking for a while before she turned to face him and it was at that moment he decided he was going to enjoy showing off in her home, a private little form of exhibition. He made short work of removing her robe and his followed while he continued kissing her and caressing her body. He could feel her tensing and relaxing with every touch; moaning lightly every time his fingers brushed a nipple or her now moist lips between her legs. He turned her around and sat back, lifting her over him to straddle his hardening cock.

Isabella slowly lowered herself onto his hard cock, welcoming it inside her hot, wet pussy. She tensed as it stretched her, pushing its way inside, then relaxed as it slid inside her until she was sitting completely on his lap facing away from him. She began to move up and down on his rigid muscle then was stopped by his firm grip and pulled gently all the way back down onto him. What did he want?

Ethan pushed her legs forward, unfolding them and pulled her upper body back toward him. Once she was resting back against him, he casually reached for the TV remote and flipped on the system. He flipped through the channel guide and selected a movie to watch, something they had been debating on going out to see. Then sensing her confusion, he pressed start and as the movie began he returned to caressing her body as he enjoyed his cock deep inside her.

Isabella was confused but then relaxed as Ethan began caressing her skin. This would be difficult to concentrate on the movie she thought, but decided she didn’t care because she was enjoying his cock slowly moving in and out of her ever so much as his hands moved from caressing her breasts to teasing her clit, and then he made her tense.

Ethan called out to the kitchen for Paula, the maid/cook, he instantly felt Isabella’s body tense, her pussy contracting hard on his cock; he smiled. As Paula walked into the living room she stopped for a brief second before continuing.

She had gotten used to her boss walking around the house naked, or nearly so, but she had never seen her having sex. She walked up to the couch stopping an appropriate distance away, or what she figured might be appropriate at the time. Ethan looked up and casually asked her to make some popcorn and a few cool drinks for the movie and bring them in for him and Isabella. Paula acknowledged the request and walked back towards the kitchen, feeling her face growing warm and a slight arousal from the sight of seeing his hard cock stretching Isabella and her lying there immersed in the sensations that looked as if it must have been heaven for her.

Isabella had seen Paula come into the living room and had heard her and Ethan exchange some words but she had been lost to her own fog, enjoying every sensation that Ethan was bestowing on her. She reached for one of his hands and put it firmly on her breast as she pushed the other one down to her clit. Then as he began to massage her as she had obviously desired, she moved her legs to support her as she began to raise and lower herself on his rock hard cock.

Ethan complied with Isabella’s directions; massaging her breasts and clit as she began to ride him in reverse. He moved his hips in counter to her to help pull his cock further out before driving it deeply back inside her. This continued for a short while before speeding up, he could tell that Isabella wanted to cum, and he wanted her to cum, but not just this moment.

Paula walked back into the living room, greeted by the sight of her employer vigorously riding Ethan’s cock as he groped and teased her into a frenzy. She went to turn and leave but before she could escape, Ethan called her back and asked her to wait there with the food in front of the sofa. She complied and stood there, facing this erotic scene as it began to most faster and faster. She could feel herself growing wet as she watched his cock stretching her, pulling so far out of her before driving back inside her disappearing only to appear again, glistening from the wetness of the pussy that was being teased, her bosses pussy. She wanted to leave and yet she stayed as she’d been requested; part of her wanted to join in.

Diamond_Sanz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Diamond_Sanz

Ethan grabbed Isabella behind the thighs and lifted her legs into the air then began driving his cock in and out of her, faster and harder as she moaned from the sensation of his cock running in and out of her coupled with the impact as he drove his pelvis up to meet her ass over and over again. He could feel his arms burning from holding her entire body in the air and his abs and legs burning from driving his cock inside her for so long. He wanted her to cum and he wanted to make sure she came hard.

Isabella reached down and grabbed Ethan’s hips to stop him and it didn’t take much of this stalemate for his arms to tire in turn, letting her legs back down to the couch. She sank onto his lap taking every inch of his cock inside her that she could. As Ethan leaned back to recover, Isabella called Paula over and took the large bowl of popcorn and two mimosas she’d been holding firmly while she had stood watching the spectacle on the couch. Isabella told her she could go and sat back onto Ethan as Paula hurried, relieved, from the living room. Isabella handed a drink to Ethan and began sipping her own while she stroked his balls, enjoying how it made his hard cock twitch inside her. This continued while they finished their drinks and the popcorn until finally, the movie ended. Not content that they should be finished with the events that he had started Isabella switched on some music and began slowly riding his still very hard muscle as she called Paula to come clean up.

Paula walked into the room, trying to not be phased by the image of her boss moving on Ethan’s lap once again. She quickly picked up the dishes and turned to leave but was stopped by her employer’s command. She stood straight and turned around to address her appropriately and wait for the request. She was told to bring some more drinks and a dessert back in, she acknowledged the request and quickly turned once again, fleeing the scene.

Isabella began bouncing up and down much quicker after Paula had left the room. Each time she came down hard on Ethan’s rigid member she felt a surge of desire flow through her body then a moan would escape her lips at about the same time she could hear a muffled groan come from him as he pushed inside her each time. She moved faster and faster, raising herself as high as she dare before trying to slam down onto him as hard as he would sometimes drive into her from behind. This continued for a short while before she noticed Paula once again walk into the room now carrying a tray with two bowls of ice cream and two mimosas balanced perfectly. Isabella slowly stood up revealing the full length of Ethan’s glistening cock as she went to take the tray from Paula. Isabella smiled ever so slightly when she noticed Paula’s eyes widen seeing his full cock as he lay on the couch without Isabella on top for once today.

Paula almost forgot she had a tray in her hands as she was transfixed by the sight of Ethan’s large cock, dripping with her employer’s juices and throbbing ever so slightly from all the stimulation it had been given today. She barely felt as Isabella took the tray from her hands then was startled when she spoke.

“If you think it looks so good then I think you should stay and watch as he finishes,” Isabella whispered in her ear.

She didn’t know what to do, she had been caught blatantly staring at her employer’s lover and now she was being told to stay and watch. Paula was frozen, partly from fear, partly from an intrigue and desire to watch them continue, so she didn’t move as Isabella walked back over to the couch and laid on her back before inviting Ethan between her legs.

Ethan got to his knees between Isabella’s legs and guided his cock back inside her as he grasped both her legs and pushed them up and out to her side giving him full access to fill her as deep as possible. He slowly pushed his hips forward as if testing to see how deep he could go. Then he smiled when he heard two noises as his pelvis met Isabella’s and his cock disappeared completely from sight. He stopped there for a moment as he took everything in, the sensation of being completely inside Isabella’s wanting body, her moan as his cock filled her, and the gasp from Paula as he filled her employer. Ethan slowly pulled back out, agonizingly slow, teasing not only Isabella who wanted to cum more than ever but also Paula as she stood there, mouth open, almost as if she wished it was her lying there instead. Then after a brief pause, the tip of his cock almost visible, he rammed it as far as he could inside Isabella and continued faster and harder, feeding her moans, wanting to make her cum like he was about to.

Paula could feel her mouth growing dry and her panties getting wet as she watched Ethan driving his cock in and out of Isabella.  She wanted to join in but knew that wasn’t allowed…was it? So she stood there taking in all of the sights, smells, and sounds that were becoming more and more erotic with each second. Sex filled the air she was breathing and she wanted more than ever to cum like she knew the two of them were about to and then everything stopped for a moment. Ethan and Isabella had been almost screaming, she thought, as they had moved faster and faster until he drove he cock so deep into Isabella that she slid nearly halfway down the couch before the two of them froze.

Ethan could feel every muscle in his body fighting, tensing as hard as they could to stop what was about to happen but he knew it was all in vain. He could feel the two of them frozen, neither moving a muscle as he tried to contain himself and then Isabella smiled at him as he felt her clench her pussy tight on his cock. It was too much, he grunted and came inside her, cumming harder than he can remember ever cumming. It felt like he had broken something and like the biggest relief as his cock emptied into her, spasming with ever wave of this amazing orgasm.

Isabella laid back and enjoyed the feeling as she felt him cum, filling her until she could feel it dripping out of her and onto the couch. She was enjoying being able to feel his orgasm, feeling him cum inside her, throbbing as he filled her, every muscle in his body holding her tight and growing weak with each spasm. She wrapped her legs around him and pulled him as tight as she could then began to rub her clit, she wanted to cum too, a few quick strokes and she gripped him even tighter than she had thought she could as she came. She felt a welcomed relief as her body began to spasm in unison with his. Then as she felt her muscles weaken and they both began to sink into a snuggle on the now very wet couch she looked up at Paula and smiled. “Thank you for staying, you can go.”

Paula blinked as she came back to reality after being lost in the frenzied scene that had happened before her eyes. She took a deep breath, almost as if she hadn’t taken one since they started, and she turned to leave. She stopped for a moment and picked up a blanket from the chair in the room and walked over to the tangle that was Isabella and Ethan. She covered them and leaned in to kiss her employer’s forehead as she did on numerous occasions in the past comforting her to sleep then she was surprised one more time. Isabella moved at the last moment and caught Paula by the lips, giving her a sift yet very passionate kiss before she pulled away and walked from the room, back to her duties…what had just happened and was this the end or just a new beginning?

 

 

Published 
Written by LDStudios
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments